Author Topic: Grease!  (Read 127 times)

Alatáriël Narmolanya

• Gryffindor
  • First-year Student
  • the tribe season4
    • View Profile
Grease!
« on: February 03, 2007, 12:19:40 PM »

has any one been watching the youre the one that i want? i have watched a few episodes and it is really kool but i'm ot home because i'm alwaysat grease rehersal!! i want to know about what people think of the people who passed on to grease academy!!

oh yeah, if anyone lives in the austin tx area, mcneil is putting on grease and the last two shows are today at 2pm and 7 pm.
look into the future what do you see, i really need to know now is there a place for me. if we're gonna serve out the dreams of stayn' alive

Ping

• Minister of Magic
  • Administrator
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Ping's Notes
Re: Grease!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 10:16:40 AM »

I'm mildly annoyed by the concept of the show. Apparently, in the UK version, they showed some of the technical things, like the voice lessons and such. That would have been itneresting too watch. American reality TV just annoys me. I'd much rather watch L&O:CI :D
Friends don't let friends fly drunk.

One Ping Only

Marold

• Slytherin
  • Sixth-year
  • We are better than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »

I'm not a big fan of Grease and yet for some reason I'm forced to listen to it at work.  I'm seriously going to go postal on people if I have to listen to it anymore.
Over Grown Teenagerhttp://players.gamernic.com/Guinastasia/mydolls.html

Betsy Wood

• Gryffindor
  • First-year Student
  • good use of french class! non ou oui?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »

i haven't watched the tv show but i saw the one you did at ur school and it was really good! and is'nt austin gay? he played a really good straight guy!!!!
"Why are you telling me?" I like it!That's a good philosophy: "Why are you telling me?"Why are you telling me?""Why are you telling me?"My new philosophyThe teacher gave a "D" on last week's homeworkShe said, "Miss Sally Brown,Your grades are going down."I could havetold her my new philosophy! yeah!
Pages: [1]   Go Up