Author Topic: BOYS  (Read 165 times)

panste10

• Ravenclaw
  • First-year Student
  • ron and hermione 4 ever!!
    • View Profile
BOYS
« on: June 14, 2005, 11:23:40 AM »

???who really needs boys,i mean all they do is break your heart?

tell me,what do u think?

Ping

• Minister of Magic
  • Administrator
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Ping's Notes
Re: BOYS
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 12:37:32 PM »

Could you please try to use proper grammar? Net-speak is forbidden on this board.

Also, this post is rather offensive. We have several male members of this board, and this implies that their contributions are worth nothing. If you wish to discuss whether relationships are worth the effort, that's one thing, but this sort of post can be injurious to those who happen, through no fault of their own, to be male.
Friends don't let friends fly drunk.

One Ping Only

Kaz(snape rules)

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
  • Im really into Harry Potter and love Alan Rickman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 03:26:57 PM »

At your age boys should not be a problem. You are to young to judge them. Boys of your age do not know the meaning of love and so are to young to commit themselves and so are you. You have your whole life ahead of you so what has happend now should not be the foundations for the future. As far as boys are concerned I have three sons (15,12, and 5) and I know one day in the future they will break my heart. It's not just girlfriends who's hearts get broken but Mums to. It's all part of life and we must go on.
Prof Snape rules...He's the best.

YamNeo

• Slytherin
  • Fourth-year Student
  • Darkness is the Shadow cast by the Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 10:37:51 PM »

If I may inject a comment or two, on behalf of my gender:
Yes, a lot of us are complete dorks when it comes to understanding the effects we can have on your feelings.  I acknowledge this openly and freely.  However, it is a slight to say that the entire gender is that way.
Please try to be willing to give a guy a chance; however, do be on your guard.  As the line goes: "Wise as serpents, harmless as doves."
I have found that the pursuit of knowledge and the pursuit of friends often find their paths splitting and running in completely opposite directions.

willow

• Hufflepuff
  • Second-year Student
  • look into my eyes, you will do my bidding now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 09:28:33 AM »

I must stick up for the opposite sex as though I have many times been hurt, I have also hurt many times. You may think I am too young for all this, not yet being 15, but I feel I'm old enough and have been through things that have helped me to grow up. Don't turn your back on love because then you might miss the boy who won't break your heart.
High ho! High ho! Off to boarding school I go.... The joys of life. Woopee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up