Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Albums and such  (Read 136 times)

Ping

• Minister of Magic
  • Administrator
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Ping's Notes
Albums and such
« on: March 02, 2005, 09:53:16 PM »

I changed a setting so that you should all be able to upload into the main albums. It was tricky to figure out, but I got it in the end. I got rid of categories, since I think we're pretty much set for now. If you can think of another main album we need, let me know. I figure the main albums can be HP related, but feel free to upload non-HP-related stuff to your personal albums (as long as it's PG, of course). I've put up some of me, some of my nephew, and some from my two trips to Dragon Con.

I'm going to get the DVDs from Netflix, so I'll try and capture some more movie images.

Also, if you're browsing through the net and find pictures that might go here, check first with the owner of the image, particularly if it's fan-art. Then, if they say it's okay, you can enter the URL on the uploading page and it will put the image on our site, so that you're not hot-linking.

As ever, if you have any problems, let me know!

And 20 to Shelly for helping me test some of this out, and 10 to Xan for posting some stuff. :D
Friends don't let friends fly drunk.

One Ping Only

SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
Re: Albums and such
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 11:29:47 PM »

Fwee! Thanks, Ping!

*toddles off to find pictures of Ping*
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."
Pages: [1]   Go Up