Author Topic: Adventures of a Mischievous Gryffindor  (Read 661 times)

Offline SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
Adventures of a Mischievous Gryffindor
« on: August 24, 2004, 09:46:37 AM »
[OOC: this is 50% RP and 50% dead serious, and 100% way too fun to resist, and I had no idea where to put it, but this is an ongoing battle in the common room that just couldn't stay there, and since it involves the house cup, I put in in here. Feel free to move it if I'm mistaken.]

*walks into the Hall, totally invisible, but stomping and huffing so much that there might as well be neon sign pointing to her location*

No way are they going to get away with this, AZ. Did you see Mad? I don't think I've ever seen her so angry, but that was no excuse for what she did. She took seventy five points from me in one sitting. Seventy five!! Totally blew our chances for the cup.

I keep getting hexed in the hallways, and it's not like this isn't enough? I've already been cursed by my own experimental formula (which, incidentally, was pure genius) but does anyone care? Does anyone appreciate how much work I put into preparing those time-activated sweets? Has anyone even noticed that I'm half a skeleton? NO!

And all I need is one ingredient for the antidote, and I totally offered to split it with Mad and Morrin, but NO! I can't go into Snape's office or she'll take another hundred points!! Well... what she don't know won't hurt her. I'll steal the chimaera claw from Snape and say I placed an order in Apothecary Monthly, and then I'm not giving her or Morrin one spoonful of my antidote! Not one! They'll still be horned, warty, two headed freaks, and I'll be glad!

*continues in this vein for quite some time, working into a larger and larger fury*
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of a Mischievous Gryffindor
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 10:08:12 AM »
*Walks in as a cat and stares at Shelly then bats Shelly's leg then waits for her to notice*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 10:11:31 AM »
Oh, look, AZ. It's Mrs. Norris. I'm totally gonna kick her. I'm invisible, and what's Filch gonna do? Give me detention? Hah, like I'm not used to that.

*aims a kick at the pestering cat*
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 10:17:46 AM »
*Turns into Morrin and grabs a piece of paper and writes*It's Morrin,you idiot!!*Then turns back into a cat*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 10:23:52 AM »
Ohh... Morrin, you say? That changes everything.

*puts on a steel toed boot and aims another kick at the cat, then thinks better of it*

Wait... Morrin... I have a better idea. I take this silencing charm off you, and you promise not to go running off for a prefect... and you can help distract Snape with AZ while I run into his office. I'll need all the help I can get. Whaddaya say?

Finite incatatem.

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 10:39:52 AM »
*Turns into Morrin and holds out hand and says* I promise. I stick out like a sore thumb with my bright red hair so do you have some more of that potion?

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 10:55:29 AM »
Nope. Sorry, I'm fresh out. I'll just have to disillusion you. *does so*

Now... what say we get cracking? We can't just sit in the middle of the Great Hall and hope we won't be overheard. We need a super top-secret code name. I am proclaming this to be...
*drumroll*

Mission Get-a-chimaera-claw-from-Snapes-office-and-use-it-to-create-an-antidote-for-the-potion-which-I-tricked-everyone-into-taking-and-now-they're-all-disfigured-and-such-and-so-I-have-to-get-an-antidote-and-hopefully-not-lose-another-ten-million-points-along-the-way.

Yeah. Nobody will ever guess what we're talking about.  ;D

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 11:02:54 AM »
*Mumble somthing like"So long fouth year"*Yeah. Maybe we should get started

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 08:28:39 PM »
OK, here we go. Yep. We're definitely going now. No more stalling. Here we go. Yep. Nothing I want to do more than give the one person in the world who hates me the most an excuse to kick me out. Yeah. Uhh... *looks wildly around for a means of procrastination*

AZ! Where are you! Oh, no! We've lost AZ! Whatever shall we do!? Oh, woe is me! I've lost AZ!

</drama queen>

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Professor of Divinations
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004, 01:07:00 AM »
Never fear...im right here...behind you. Invisible.  :P

What am i doing? Destracting people? Im pretty good at that, especialy now that i've got that confetti spell rememeber again...Colourous Volataris? i belive thats it...

Meh words were never that important anyway...

So when do i start distracting people and blowing things up....i mean...creating confetti...
"Something's different in my world today: they changed my traffic signs to a brighter yellow." ~ Jason Mraz

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 05:38:02 PM »
*considers*

Hmmm, confetti is good, but I think blowing things up might be even better. The more mayhem, the better, and somehow Snape doesn't seem like the type to get thrilled about confetti. *Amuses self by imagining Snape skipping in a field of daisies while confetti rains down*

Is that OK, AZ? Here, practice with me.

*fires a reducto curse at a statue of Mildred the Mild-Mannered, and watches her head a-splode*

Meh, nobody liked that statue anyways.

Got that? Good. Just, blow up Snape's door or something. Here we go.

*strides purposefully toward dungeon steps*

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2004, 01:03:28 AM »
What can I do?

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2004, 01:19:04 AM »
Do you know any charms that are loud? Because it looks like we've got the visuals covered. If you could get some noise going, that would be great.

I think if i use enough force, the conffeti spell might just create an explosion....of confetti of corce, but an explosion all the same.
"Something's different in my world today: they changed my traffic signs to a brighter yellow." ~ Jason Mraz

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2004, 12:30:34 AM »
I don't now any spells but I can whistle really loud

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2004, 01:15:39 AM »
Hmmm....loud wistling you say...here, try this on for size.

Sonorous

That should make you about as loud as a bull horn...at a normal talking volume. I remeber Snape using it once. Man, if he knew i learned this spell from him, and then we're about to use it to break into his office...

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2004, 10:26:37 AM »
Ew, I remember that, AZ. As if it wasn't bad enough listening to Snape at a normal volume.

That'll do it, guys. We gotta go. We've only got so many hours before... Well, I just don't want to get caught before we even start.

*slowly swings open the door to the dungeons, trying not to let it creak, and takes the first few ominous steps toward Snape's office.*

Wait... I see a problem here... how are we going to see each other? We're never going to know where everyone is if we have to keep quiet. Oh, wait! I got it! Hold out your hands..

*conjures cords around AZ's, Morrin's and her own wrists, then ties the three together, herself in the middle.*

Hey neat! It's like having a dog on a leash! Mush, AZ! Mush, Morrin! *feels their piercing stares without even having to see them.*

Right... um. Let's go.

*pulls on the cords*

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 03:13:41 AM »
So which way are we going anyway? What are we looking for exactly again? What does it look like? I mean, im all for helping you, but i think were here for potion ingredients, and not just to ransack Snapes office.  :P

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 06:52:51 PM »
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. You know, if this works and none of us die or anything, we should do this again for fun. Blowing up Snape's office is something I'm dying to do.

Er... we just have to go... left from here, I think, down the Potions corridor, and Snape's office is the third door on the right. I was in there for detention scrubbing out the cauldrons when I took inventory of all his supplies. It's proven useful once or twice, let me tell you...

Anyways, this time we're looking for a chimaera claw. It's the last ingredient I need to complete my antidote, but they're very hard to get a hold of. (Would you want to clip the nails of a chimaera?) They're also very expensive, so I couldn't afford one even if I knew where to look. Snape has the only one in the whole school in a jar on the second-to-top shelf of his office, which is about eighteen feet off the ground, but that shouldn't be a problem. *turns left and starts counting doors*

[OOC: If anyone besides us three is reading this, feel free to join in!]

Offline Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Flavor of the week: Chili Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2004, 07:49:44 PM »
OOC:  Oh, I wouldn't DREAM of it!  ... Yet.   >:D
Don't get stuck on stupid.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2004, 12:26:56 AM »
[OOC: Oh, no. I don't like that tone, Mad. I'm scared. No, not really. I'm actually cracking up, wondering what you have planned. :roll:]

Offline Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Flavor of the week: Chili Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2004, 12:45:48 AM »
OOC:  Planned?  Why do I need to have something planned?  At this rate you'll drop a golden opportunity right in my lap!  It'll be just like Christmas.
Don't get stuck on stupid.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2004, 01:19:27 AM »
[IC: What?!?! ME? Do something stupid that gives you the opportunity to ruin my hard-worked plan?!? You must be joking!!]

[OOC: Yeah, I know, I'll end up wreaking on havoc on our plan and leave the door wide open. Or maybe one of the others'll do it. *looks half hopefully, half reproachfully, and half proudly at AZ and Morrin* (yes, I know that's 3 halves. It was a complicated look!! :laugh:)]

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 01:50:02 AM »
[OOC: ME? Mess something up? Really now, you must have more faith, Shelly.  ;D]

Hmmm....this looks like the door.

*turns handle very very slowly as to not alarm....*

Wait a second, no one is going to be in here anyway!

*tosses door open non-chalantly*

Well, lets get to work!

*walks briskly inside dragging the others behind*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2004, 08:30:25 AM »
*gasps and drags the others back on the leash, looking around wildly as though half the school had just turned up to watch and whispers fiercely*

Holy cow, AZ!!! Are you trying to get us killed?!?! Of course Snape's in his office!! Where else would he be?! Why else would we need a distraction? To get him away from the office!!

*panics*

Holy cow, we're gonna die, we're gonna die. He must have heard that. Didn't he hear it? Ahh! There he comes to kill me, no wait, that was a mouse. Oh jeez, gonna die, gonna die.

Quick, AZ! Blow something up! Hurry!

*completely forgets that she is also perfectly capable of blowing something up and continues panicking*

[OOC: No, AZ. You'd never mess anything up. What on earth was I thinking? How silly of me... ;) ::)]

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004, 09:39:07 AM »
*Punches Shelly in the arm as a sign to shut up and not to panic*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2004, 09:42:51 AM »
*rubs arm and begins half-whispering, half-shouting*

Not panic! Not panic!?!? We are about seven seconds from death, and you're telling me "don't panic?!?!?" Well listen up, Morrin! I do NOT want to DIE!

*curls into fetal position, pulling the other two into bent positions, and hyperventilates*

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2004, 08:02:29 PM »
*Gives Shelly a dirty look even though she can't see it*

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2004, 01:46:29 AM »
Alright, alright. Theres no need to panic everyone.

*pulls shelly up by her sholders*

If you've forgoten Ms. Covert Operations herself, we're invisible, and if Snape was in his office, we'd be dead or hexed back to the stone age right now. Why don't we just proseed on, and i promise i won't do anything hasty again, eh? Wheres that mischevous sprit?  ;D

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2004, 08:22:16 AM »
*calms down, with effort, and whispers so quietly the other two have to bend in to hear*

I'm not so sure Snape's gone. Where else could he possibly be? It's Saturday night, and I doubt he has a hot date at the nightclub or anything. I've got five galleons that says he's sitting on his bed in there, dressed in PJ's and ready to curse the next thing that comes through that door into oblivion.

And my mischievous spirit is right here, as always, and I'm ready to attack Snape if I need to, just like I went for Mad in the common room back there, remember? But if that's what it's going to take, then we need to have a better plan than "blow stuff up."

Right now, the only advantages we have on Snape are; one: we're invisible and two: there are three of us. Other than that, and he'd wipe the floor with us and have us expelled faster than we could blink. The only possible way we can even get Snape out cold long enough to grab the claw and remove all traces of us ever being here, is if we slow down, and have a plan. Understand?

Now, if one of you wants to check if Snape's in there, go ahead, but I'd bet my broomstick he is. I'm gonna stand over there *gestures across the hall* and think on how we're going to render the potions teacher unconsious long enough to rob him blind.

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2004, 01:27:29 AM »
Hmmm....i dunno. If theres some way to do this without actualy hexing the proffesor, that would probably be best. And if we do have to hit him with somehting, lets have it be something nice, ok? And none of us know how to Obliviate people, so we have to make sure we arent found out.  :P

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2004, 01:55:25 AM »
Something nice? You want to hex Professor Snape with something nice?[/i] Oh, why don't we give him a grass skirt with a matching lei? We could put him in some perfume while we're at it! Give him a new puppy! Do you think he's gonna play nice?!?

You guys, Snape has hated my guts since I first walked in these doors. I'm in Gryffindor, I'm muggle born, and still I've excelled in his subject as much as any Slytherin. He can't stand me and he's made my life miserable every day. I'm teetering over the edge of expulsion more than I've ever done so, and if I'm going out of here, I'm going out with a bang, you hear me?

It's not too late for you to back out, and no hard feelings. Not to be selfish, but this is my show. I started this, and I don't mind finishing it. There's no sense in both of you risking your futures and your lives for me. I'm not myself right now, and I'd probably turn against you if you gave me the chance. Just look at what I did to everyone in the common room! So I'm going to ask- no, plead- that you just turn around and head back up the corridor and find a prefect. Here, *cuts the ropes, and gives AZ the antidote to the invisibility potion* Just... go. Before I change my mind.

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2004, 02:15:33 AM »
Yea yea. Thanks, it was starting to chaif.

*rubs wrists*

Now you know i said i'd help you, but im just saying, can't we imobilize him instead of putting the Passius or the Hari Kiri on him? I mean, were no death eaters, and im not expecting you to suddenly whip out with the killing curse or anything, but the less dangerous and harmful our spells are, REGARDLESS of the target, the better chance we have of not getting it. big time.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2004, 11:20:49 AM »
*sigh* I mean it, AZ. You can go back if you want. Don't do this. *knows its futile*

Well... I just want to say... thanks, AZ.

As for Snape... if you REALLY still want to stick around... you immobilize him, and I'll... do something else. I haven't got that far, but you can take the hippie, flowery, peaceful course of action, and you won't take so much blame. I think my days are numbered around here, but you don't need to come down with me. *deep, steadying breath*

OK, Snape's probably still in there, waiting. We'll go on my count, okay? One...

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2004, 01:18:57 AM »
Ready when you are Shelly...

*wand out. dermination to help a friend at hand.*

Two.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2004, 01:23:59 AM »
*In the seemingly infinite space between two and three, Shelly's entire career at the school flashes before her eyes. She grins and holds her wand at the ready.*

Three!

*kicks open the door and looks around at Snape, grinning*

Offline Pro. Snape

• Potions Master and Head of Slytherin
  • Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2004, 11:18:22 AM »
The room is empty and quiet, but there is a cauldron simmering in one corner on a small magical fire, and the sounds of movement coming from a small room connected to the office. Sounds like... a toilet flushing. The ingredient cabinet sits near the invivible students on the left, slightly open.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2004, 06:09:13 PM »
*looks around*

Not... here? But... I wanted to fight! What good is it now to just steal it! It's too easy!!

AZ, what now?

But at that point, the most horrible scent they had ever experienced reached the room. Even worse than that time in fifth year, when Shelly had melted the goat intestines in the leftover vinegar in the bottom of her cauldron.

*chokes* By Merlin! What IS that? My lord... I always knew there was something seriously wrong with that guy! That's just... not human!

*falls on the floor, gagging*

Shelly saw AZ, of course the only one with an ounce of common sense in this operation, inching slowly toward the ingredients cabinet. Even in the near-vomiting state she was in, she thought "Right on, AZ!"

Offline Pro. Snape

• Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2004, 07:16:06 PM »
Snape swoops back into the room, looking around for the source of the noises he's hearing.

Who's there? Who is it?? You can't hide form me, you know. *pulls out a wand and starts a spell*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2004, 10:01:28 PM »
Okay, so I'm hallucinating now. This toxic crud is getting to me.

Shelly had just remembered that there was no way she could have seen AZ, because AZ was invisible. But... she was sure she had seen him...

She also remembered that she had no idea where AZ was. He'd probably done the smart thing and run away when they'd heard Snape. But, wait! What was that flickering in the corner? She saw a brief flash of AZ's outline, next to the ingredient cabinet. His potion was wearing off...

Shelly made a spur of the moment decision and aimed her wand carefully at the open door, from which Snape had just come.

"Reducto!"

The bathroom exploded, spraying the office with water.

Oh crap. Now what have I done? thought Shelly.

Offline Pro. Snape

• Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2004, 11:42:10 PM »
Searching the room, Snape was unprepared for the sudden explosion of wood and ceramics. A large chunk of the toilet hit him in the head, and another knocked the foul smelling potion he had been brewing off the table, splattering the students with it's contents. Snape's head snapped back - into the wall, and he fell in a pile of black robes on the stone floor.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2004, 09:09:44 AM »
Shelly looked up from her crouched position beneath a table. She saw Snape lying opposite the room, and couldn't quite believe what she saw.

"I killed a teacher?"

Shelly spun around and caught a glimpse of herself in a full length mirror. Her invisibility potion had worn off. She called for AZ, but no answer came.

"Well, first things first."

Shelly jogged to the store cabinet and picked up the chimaera claw she had been after. She stored it in a pocket in her robes and made to leave, but soon stopped. She wasn't quite sure what to do. She had just been responsible for the murder of a teacher, AZ was nowhere to be found, and a giant explosion in Snape's office wasn't going to last long without some attention.

Just then, she saw Snape stir, just a bit. Shelly nearly collapsed with relief. Detention, suspension, expulsion weren't too much of a problem, but Azkaban? That wasn't where she wanted to end up.

Shelly turned to leave again, when she saw another flicker of AZ. And then another. And then the potion wore off altogether. AZ was lying on the floor next to a giant cauldron, unconscious.

"Well, that complicates things."

It was Shelly's fault that AZ had gotten into this in the first place, there was no way she was going to leave him there to get caught. But the problem remained; how to get back to Gryffindor Tower while carrying AZ? She could sneak around the school like no other, but somehow she thought the floating body might be a bit of a giveaway to her position. Nevertheless, she mobilicorpus-ed AZ and preapred to leave.

Offline Pro. Snape

• Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2004, 06:31:42 PM »
Shelly had to stop, though, as her left leg, liberally splattered by Snape's bubbling concoction began to melt slightly under her weight. It was like a candle slowly melting under heat. The softening was moving up towards her mid-section, and the affected areas were turning pale green and sprouting soft scales. Shelly's hand and elbow, also splattered, were showing the same effects.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 06:47:56 PM »
"Oh, come on. What is this? Can anything else possibly go wrong?" said Shelly exasperatedly.
Next moment, though, AZ dropped unceremoniously to the floor as Shelly's arms melted into nothing and her wand clattered to the floor.

"Well, I'm sure this isn't going to be pleasant." The potion was moving up her body, and it showed no signs of slowing as it reached her torso and neck. The scales were starting to itch badly, but as she no longer had hands, there was little she could do. She fell to the floor at the same time she sprouted long, insect-ish wings, and four extra legs. She could feel her eyes bulging, and her vision split into ten thousand compound images. She looked in the full length-mirror again, and screamed, or would have if she'd still had a voice. She had turned into a giant, exact replica of a dragonfly.

Why on earth would he want a potion like this? thought Shelly wildly. She tested her wings. The wouldn't lift her more than three inches off the ground, and holding it was hard. She worked her six legs to turn to AZ, and laughed silently. He had turned into a big red ladybug, but still unconscious. Snape stirred, and Shelly jumped. She half flew, half scampered over to AZ and attempted to move him. He was far too heavy to even roll to Gryffindor Tower now, and her wand lay useless on the ground.

Shelly had a strong urge to kick Snape.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 09:55:15 PM by SeaShelly3 »

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2004, 11:03:07 PM »
[OOC: Sorry for double post. I can't stand thread dormancy]

Shelly looked around helplessly. Her whole inconspicuous plan had just been blown out of the water. Then again, who would recognize her like this? Once that happy thought occured to her, she flew/walked over to Snape, and worked one of her legs to kick him in the ribs. He made a soft "oomph" sound that made Shelly grin, mentally. She did it again. "Uh," said Snape.

Well, for being in the worst fix she had ever been in, she was having a lot of fun. She kicked Snape once more, then noticed a large book sitting open on the table behind the overturned cauldron. She tried to fly all the way over there, but only made it halfway before she got too tired. She walked the rest of the way. She was getting the hang of working this crazy bug body now. She looked down at the book, but she couldn't read it. The compound vision thing was still messing with her.

She bent over and got close enough to the book to read the title of the open page. "Human to Bug Transmogrifier." She tried to get close enough to read the page to see if there was an antidote or an estimated time it would wear off, but she couldn't even make out the tiny print.

Snape was definitely waking up now, he was moving slowly and groaning. Shelly's first instinct was to run out of the office, but another look at AZ made that plan obsolete. It was that whole annoying Gryffindor loyalty thing kicking in again. She buzzed irritatedly and tried again to move AZ. He wasn't budging at all. She found a long stick and tried to lever him out of the office, but no such luck. The stick splintered. She turned around to face Snape and wondered vaguely if dragonflies were poisonous.