Author Topic: Adventures of a Mischievous Gryffindor  (Read 663 times)

Offline SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
Adventures of a Mischievous Gryffindor
« on: August 24, 2004, 09:46:37 AM »
[OOC: this is 50% RP and 50% dead serious, and 100% way too fun to resist, and I had no idea where to put it, but this is an ongoing battle in the common room that just couldn't stay there, and since it involves the house cup, I put in in here. Feel free to move it if I'm mistaken.]

*walks into the Hall, totally invisible, but stomping and huffing so much that there might as well be neon sign pointing to her location*

No way are they going to get away with this, AZ. Did you see Mad? I don't think I've ever seen her so angry, but that was no excuse for what she did. She took seventy five points from me in one sitting. Seventy five!! Totally blew our chances for the cup.

I keep getting hexed in the hallways, and it's not like this isn't enough? I've already been cursed by my own experimental formula (which, incidentally, was pure genius) but does anyone care? Does anyone appreciate how much work I put into preparing those time-activated sweets? Has anyone even noticed that I'm half a skeleton? NO!

And all I need is one ingredient for the antidote, and I totally offered to split it with Mad and Morrin, but NO! I can't go into Snape's office or she'll take another hundred points!! Well... what she don't know won't hurt her. I'll steal the chimaera claw from Snape and say I placed an order in Apothecary Monthly, and then I'm not giving her or Morrin one spoonful of my antidote! Not one! They'll still be horned, warty, two headed freaks, and I'll be glad!

*continues in this vein for quite some time, working into a larger and larger fury*
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of a Mischievous Gryffindor
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 10:08:12 AM »
*Walks in as a cat and stares at Shelly then bats Shelly's leg then waits for her to notice*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 10:11:31 AM »
Oh, look, AZ. It's Mrs. Norris. I'm totally gonna kick her. I'm invisible, and what's Filch gonna do? Give me detention? Hah, like I'm not used to that.

*aims a kick at the pestering cat*
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 10:17:46 AM »
*Turns into Morrin and grabs a piece of paper and writes*It's Morrin,you idiot!!*Then turns back into a cat*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 10:23:52 AM »
Ohh... Morrin, you say? That changes everything.

*puts on a steel toed boot and aims another kick at the cat, then thinks better of it*

Wait... Morrin... I have a better idea. I take this silencing charm off you, and you promise not to go running off for a prefect... and you can help distract Snape with AZ while I run into his office. I'll need all the help I can get. Whaddaya say?

Finite incatatem.

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 10:39:52 AM »
*Turns into Morrin and holds out hand and says* I promise. I stick out like a sore thumb with my bright red hair so do you have some more of that potion?

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 10:55:29 AM »
Nope. Sorry, I'm fresh out. I'll just have to disillusion you. *does so*

Now... what say we get cracking? We can't just sit in the middle of the Great Hall and hope we won't be overheard. We need a super top-secret code name. I am proclaming this to be...
*drumroll*

Mission Get-a-chimaera-claw-from-Snapes-office-and-use-it-to-create-an-antidote-for-the-potion-which-I-tricked-everyone-into-taking-and-now-they're-all-disfigured-and-such-and-so-I-have-to-get-an-antidote-and-hopefully-not-lose-another-ten-million-points-along-the-way.

Yeah. Nobody will ever guess what we're talking about.  ;D

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 11:02:54 AM »
*Mumble somthing like"So long fouth year"*Yeah. Maybe we should get started

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 08:28:39 PM »
OK, here we go. Yep. We're definitely going now. No more stalling. Here we go. Yep. Nothing I want to do more than give the one person in the world who hates me the most an excuse to kick me out. Yeah. Uhh... *looks wildly around for a means of procrastination*

AZ! Where are you! Oh, no! We've lost AZ! Whatever shall we do!? Oh, woe is me! I've lost AZ!

</drama queen>

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Professor of Divinations
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004, 01:07:00 AM »
Never fear...im right here...behind you. Invisible.  :P

What am i doing? Destracting people? Im pretty good at that, especialy now that i've got that confetti spell rememeber again...Colourous Volataris? i belive thats it...

Meh words were never that important anyway...

So when do i start distracting people and blowing things up....i mean...creating confetti...
"Something's different in my world today: they changed my traffic signs to a brighter yellow." ~ Jason Mraz

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 05:38:02 PM »
*considers*

Hmmm, confetti is good, but I think blowing things up might be even better. The more mayhem, the better, and somehow Snape doesn't seem like the type to get thrilled about confetti. *Amuses self by imagining Snape skipping in a field of daisies while confetti rains down*

Is that OK, AZ? Here, practice with me.

*fires a reducto curse at a statue of Mildred the Mild-Mannered, and watches her head a-splode*

Meh, nobody liked that statue anyways.

Got that? Good. Just, blow up Snape's door or something. Here we go.

*strides purposefully toward dungeon steps*

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2004, 01:03:28 AM »
What can I do?

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2004, 01:19:04 AM »
Do you know any charms that are loud? Because it looks like we've got the visuals covered. If you could get some noise going, that would be great.

I think if i use enough force, the conffeti spell might just create an explosion....of confetti of corce, but an explosion all the same.
"Something's different in my world today: they changed my traffic signs to a brighter yellow." ~ Jason Mraz

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2004, 12:30:34 AM »
I don't now any spells but I can whistle really loud

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2004, 01:15:39 AM »
Hmmm....loud wistling you say...here, try this on for size.

Sonorous

That should make you about as loud as a bull horn...at a normal talking volume. I remeber Snape using it once. Man, if he knew i learned this spell from him, and then we're about to use it to break into his office...

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2004, 10:26:37 AM »
Ew, I remember that, AZ. As if it wasn't bad enough listening to Snape at a normal volume.

That'll do it, guys. We gotta go. We've only got so many hours before... Well, I just don't want to get caught before we even start.

*slowly swings open the door to the dungeons, trying not to let it creak, and takes the first few ominous steps toward Snape's office.*

Wait... I see a problem here... how are we going to see each other? We're never going to know where everyone is if we have to keep quiet. Oh, wait! I got it! Hold out your hands..

*conjures cords around AZ's, Morrin's and her own wrists, then ties the three together, herself in the middle.*

Hey neat! It's like having a dog on a leash! Mush, AZ! Mush, Morrin! *feels their piercing stares without even having to see them.*

Right... um. Let's go.

*pulls on the cords*

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 03:13:41 AM »
So which way are we going anyway? What are we looking for exactly again? What does it look like? I mean, im all for helping you, but i think were here for potion ingredients, and not just to ransack Snapes office.  :P

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 06:52:51 PM »
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. You know, if this works and none of us die or anything, we should do this again for fun. Blowing up Snape's office is something I'm dying to do.

Er... we just have to go... left from here, I think, down the Potions corridor, and Snape's office is the third door on the right. I was in there for detention scrubbing out the cauldrons when I took inventory of all his supplies. It's proven useful once or twice, let me tell you...

Anyways, this time we're looking for a chimaera claw. It's the last ingredient I need to complete my antidote, but they're very hard to get a hold of. (Would you want to clip the nails of a chimaera?) They're also very expensive, so I couldn't afford one even if I knew where to look. Snape has the only one in the whole school in a jar on the second-to-top shelf of his office, which is about eighteen feet off the ground, but that shouldn't be a problem. *turns left and starts counting doors*

[OOC: If anyone besides us three is reading this, feel free to join in!]

Offline Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Flavor of the week: Chili Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2004, 07:49:44 PM »
OOC:  Oh, I wouldn't DREAM of it!  ... Yet.   >:D
Don't get stuck on stupid.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2004, 12:26:56 AM »
[OOC: Oh, no. I don't like that tone, Mad. I'm scared. No, not really. I'm actually cracking up, wondering what you have planned. :roll:]

Offline Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Flavor of the week: Chili Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2004, 12:45:48 AM »
OOC:  Planned?  Why do I need to have something planned?  At this rate you'll drop a golden opportunity right in my lap!  It'll be just like Christmas.
Don't get stuck on stupid.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2004, 01:19:27 AM »
[IC: What?!?! ME? Do something stupid that gives you the opportunity to ruin my hard-worked plan?!? You must be joking!!]

[OOC: Yeah, I know, I'll end up wreaking on havoc on our plan and leave the door wide open. Or maybe one of the others'll do it. *looks half hopefully, half reproachfully, and half proudly at AZ and Morrin* (yes, I know that's 3 halves. It was a complicated look!! :laugh:)]

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 01:50:02 AM »
[OOC: ME? Mess something up? Really now, you must have more faith, Shelly.  ;D]

Hmmm....this looks like the door.

*turns handle very very slowly as to not alarm....*

Wait a second, no one is going to be in here anyway!

*tosses door open non-chalantly*

Well, lets get to work!

*walks briskly inside dragging the others behind*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2004, 08:30:25 AM »
*gasps and drags the others back on the leash, looking around wildly as though half the school had just turned up to watch and whispers fiercely*

Holy cow, AZ!!! Are you trying to get us killed?!?! Of course Snape's in his office!! Where else would he be?! Why else would we need a distraction? To get him away from the office!!

*panics*

Holy cow, we're gonna die, we're gonna die. He must have heard that. Didn't he hear it? Ahh! There he comes to kill me, no wait, that was a mouse. Oh jeez, gonna die, gonna die.

Quick, AZ! Blow something up! Hurry!

*completely forgets that she is also perfectly capable of blowing something up and continues panicking*

[OOC: No, AZ. You'd never mess anything up. What on earth was I thinking? How silly of me... ;) ::)]

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004, 09:39:07 AM »
*Punches Shelly in the arm as a sign to shut up and not to panic*

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2004, 09:42:51 AM »
*rubs arm and begins half-whispering, half-shouting*

Not panic! Not panic!?!? We are about seven seconds from death, and you're telling me "don't panic?!?!?" Well listen up, Morrin! I do NOT want to DIE!

*curls into fetal position, pulling the other two into bent positions, and hyperventilates*

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2004, 08:02:29 PM »
*Gives Shelly a dirty look even though she can't see it*

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2004, 01:46:29 AM »
Alright, alright. Theres no need to panic everyone.

*pulls shelly up by her sholders*

If you've forgoten Ms. Covert Operations herself, we're invisible, and if Snape was in his office, we'd be dead or hexed back to the stone age right now. Why don't we just proseed on, and i promise i won't do anything hasty again, eh? Wheres that mischevous sprit?  ;D

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2004, 08:22:16 AM »
*calms down, with effort, and whispers so quietly the other two have to bend in to hear*

I'm not so sure Snape's gone. Where else could he possibly be? It's Saturday night, and I doubt he has a hot date at the nightclub or anything. I've got five galleons that says he's sitting on his bed in there, dressed in PJ's and ready to curse the next thing that comes through that door into oblivion.

And my mischievous spirit is right here, as always, and I'm ready to attack Snape if I need to, just like I went for Mad in the common room back there, remember? But if that's what it's going to take, then we need to have a better plan than "blow stuff up."

Right now, the only advantages we have on Snape are; one: we're invisible and two: there are three of us. Other than that, and he'd wipe the floor with us and have us expelled faster than we could blink. The only possible way we can even get Snape out cold long enough to grab the claw and remove all traces of us ever being here, is if we slow down, and have a plan. Understand?

Now, if one of you wants to check if Snape's in there, go ahead, but I'd bet my broomstick he is. I'm gonna stand over there *gestures across the hall* and think on how we're going to render the potions teacher unconsious long enough to rob him blind.

Offline AnimeZealot X

• Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
  • Formal Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2004, 01:27:29 AM »
Hmmm....i dunno. If theres some way to do this without actualy hexing the proffesor, that would probably be best. And if we do have to hit him with somehting, lets have it be something nice, ok? And none of us know how to Obliviate people, so we have to make sure we arent found out.  :P