Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: HP fan fic......writtien by my friend Lauren aka renny....  (Read 649 times)

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
Re:HP fan fic......writtien by my friend Lauren aka renny....
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2003, 09:19:43 AM »

i

would become a writer and i plan to, except you don't understand, those posts above are written by me friend renny or in real life lauren. sorry if there

was any confusion. but when i do write something i'll post it here, i've just been to busy :(

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2003, 06:08:59 PM »

They went to dinner and Dumbledore announced the announcement,
"Good evening students! Well, our first Hogwarts dance is coming! I'd like to apologize that the year has changed so much, with the gym class and such. But I say-Peeves, as I have been watching, is a excellent teacher, and disserves more," Dumbledore said as Peeves, who was sitting at the Staff's table with the teachers, stood up and pointed a tongue at all of them. Enya heard cheers from Fred, George, and Lee Jordan, "Anyway, the dance will be in about three more days. Remember, this is a two partner thing, so remember to find a dancing partner, our finest decoratives will be designing the Great Hall. So just remember that this is a special opportunity to get close with a friend-" said Dumbledore again, but whom was interrupted by Professor Mcgonagal, who coughed fakely, " Hem, Hem". Dumbledore nodded and what looked like a deep blush in his white skin under his beard and said, "That'll be all. You may all eat now."
Enya looked weirdly at Dumbledore and began to eat, while chatting with Ginny, and Celina.

A day has passed, it was one day before the dance, and it was lunch time on Sunday. Enya had been talking happily with Hermione, Maddy, Ron and Harry, talking about the lessons and spells. Talking about anything besides the dance.

the day went by like a flash and enya soon found herself snug under her warm bed covers drifting off into a long dreamless sleep.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 06:37:10 PM by Celina »

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2003, 06:09:25 PM »

The next day was Monday, and it was the dance day.
Enya woke up by her alarm, (which was different from muggle alarms because it didn't wake people up by electricity). Enya rubbed sleep out of her eyes and got out of bed. The ground was freezing cold. Enya looked out of the morning, the sun wasn't even come out yet from the north, it wasn't even half way done. Enya sighed, got dressed, fixed her hair, took her long, tall Hogwarts socks and putted them on, and the shiny, black shoes, too.
Enya tiptoed carefully out of their dorm quietly, determined not to wake up any of her dorm buddies. Enya walked down her spiral staircase of the girl's dorm and walked out, and towards the commonroom door. Enya was just about to touch the handle but the door opened and Enya jumped to the side with a startling expression,
"Oh-Enya! Um-er S-sorry, didn't mean to scare you." said Harry as he poked his head out of the door, "I was-was just going back to my dorm to get-something."
"Oh-you didn't scare me-you just startled me."
"Sorry."
"It's fine! But-I just need to ask out, er-have you found a dancing partner? I'm just curious, that's all."
"No, guess we'll just have to sit in the loser chairs, huh?"
Enya sighed with both a depressing and satisfied exhale, "Yeah...."
"Well-see you in the Great Hall in a bit?"
"Yeah, in a minute I suppose."
"A-alright, see you then." Harry said as he carefully stepped out of the door opened it for Enya as she nodded gratefully and stepped in with one foot, and he walked past her, he had managed to look back at her while before going up the boy's dorm.
From that moment on, Enya had felt like Harry liked her more then she had ever realized, and for a quick second, Enya almost did too.
Why did she feel the same way? Enya's feeling were taking over her, she really isn't sure if he likes her as much as she thinks he does.
Enya gazed over at the fire place, for a moment, then she shook her head and crawled through the commonroom and down the stairs, through the long hall, till she met the Great Hall's doors and opened them slightly and sat in her place. There was only a little bit of people this morning, Enya wondered why, she didn't wake up that early, did she? Enya thought of why she had even bothered waking up so early. But speaking of, why was Harry waking up so early also?
Ack! Enough questions!  Enya thought to herslef,
She picked up a fork and started to put pancakes and eggs on her plate.
But while she did, an owl flew right into the cup of biskets,
"Turnip! Couldn't you learn to land better?" Enya asked angerly as she took the envelope, "Finally! It's about time they send me...."

Dear Enya,
Well, at least you are having fun at your new school. But what about your old school? Don't you miss your old friends? Or your teachers?
                Mum and Dad.

"I don't miss any of them!" Enya said out loud, "They were never my friends!"
                                    Thanks for the flash back Mum and Dad, but I don't miss any of my old friends. Hogwarts is my home.

Enya gave the letter to Turnip, who stopped chewing on a piece of beacon, took the letter and flew out.
Finally the doors of the dorm swung open and out came Celina, with a rather beautiful dress in her arms.
"This is my dress for the dance!" she said exitdely,
Enya gave a look of the dress, it was a nice, light pink dress that was so light it almost a white color,  like it was the color of rosy cheeks on a pale face, and it had red roses stitched at the end of it, it was a thick strapped dress that came with a necklace, which matched it perfectly,
"Wow, where did you get this?" Enya said still gazing at the dress,
"My mum bought it for me!" Celina said happily as she looked at it again, then she gasped as if she had just remembered something and said with wide eyes, "Guess what!"
"What?"
"My mum bought you a dress too!"
"She did?"
"Yeah! Come with me-" Celina grabbed Enya's hand and took her out of the Great Hall, back up the lonf halls, up the stair cases, yelled, "Horkaportian' as the password and they went up the girl's dorm. Celina looked at Enya with wide eyes and a smile and she opened the door, and there laying on her bed was a beautiful dress. A similiar dress to Celina's in fact, a light blue dress with spegetti straps, the dress was a pretty baby blue, with a pearly color glaze, it had tiny little diamonds around here and there and it too came with jewlry, and nice shoes, too.
"So, what do you think?"
Enya stared at it with amazment and said, "I love it, tell your mother I said thank you. I'v never seen anything so pretty."
"She said your welcome!" Celina said as she gave Enya a hug, "now let's get back to the Great Hall, I have a letter waiting for my owl."

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2003, 06:09:52 PM »

That whole day was fine....Enya had a quiz in History, (which she thought she didn't do well on) and a quiz in potions class.
After all their classes were over the girls and boys went back to their dorms to get ready for the thing they've been waiting for.
Enya got bathed and Celina helped her put on the dress. After zipping up the zip that was on the back Enya looked in to her reflection, she was surprised of how much she's grown and how tall she was, the last time she had fully looked at herself seemed like ages ago. Enya putted on the jewelry and Maddy helped her with the make-up and hair.
After of what seemed like two hours Enya looked at her self again her hair was curled a bit in soft waves and her bangs her nice and wispy over her forehead, and her make-up was a light blue and silver color and she had light red lip stick on,
"I look like a barbie doll." Enya said with wide eyes,
"Isn't that what you want to look like?" Maddy said as she grabbed a towl so she could bathe too, "You look real pretty."
"I guess..."
Maddy hoped in the shower and Enya checked her time,
"We still have two hours before the dance?"
Celina gazed over and took a look, "Yeah, it seems like it. But the dance doesn't really start in two hours. But Dumbledore wants us there in a hour, he gives us enough time for all of everyone who is attending this dance to fill in the Great Hall."
"Oh, how do you know all that?"
"I listened a little more closely to the announcement, Enya, you started to drift off in the middle of it."
"Oh...yeah."
A few minutes passed, Hermione had just entered the room and she took the bathroom on the other side of their room and got ready, and as soon as she did Maddy came out, in a light green dress, strapless, but still nice, it was snug in places, (like Enya's). It cut at the ankle and she has tall high heel shoes, which made her seem like she was about the same size as Fred. Maddy smiled deeply and said, "Like it? Fred said he's wearing lime green, so I decided to wear a green dress. But at least it's not lime green. Or I'd kill myself, Fred is such a comedian."
"Wow, it's real nice Maddy!"
"Thanks." Maddy said as she walked over and started to do her hair.
Hermione had came out in a light purple dress, with her hair finally straightened and up in a bun, she had a bit of make-up on and she was wearing black dress shoes.
"Hermione! Wow! You'll make your partner melt!" Maddy said as she clapped her hands, Hermione flushed deeply.
Ginny was in a red dress with her hair in a tight bun. Enya said she looked nice and Ginny blushed and said quietly, "thank you."
After a while they all headed to the Great Hall, there was many partners and couples, which made Enya sigh.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 06:31:31 PM by Celina »

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Flavor of the week: Chili Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2003, 12:51:53 PM »

NOTICE:  I believe this thread has been set up for

the purpose of posting a fan fic?  Please keep it to the fan fic in question, and, following the completion, a discussion/critique of the said story.  Thank

you.
Don't get stuck on stupid.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up