Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: little story  (Read 244 times)

stormymind

little story
« on: October 30, 2003, 01:45:34 PM »

"Susie Pricklewood! What are you doing?" Professor Sprout screached.
"Nothin' miss!" said susie as she sneakily fed another firework to a strange plant with a large mouth of razor sharp teeth.
"Why is it that everytime you say that i have this strange feeling that something is about to explode?" the professor asked.
Susie opened her mouth to answer when the strange plant exploded with a series of bangs and a strange smelling pink smoke. The class coughed and ran out of number 3 glasshouse just in time to see it explode in to a million tiny pieces of glass.
"Miss Pricklewood!" professor sprout spat, "Follow me."
Susie gulped, somehow she had the feeling that being an incredibly powerful wizards daughter was not going to save her from being expelled.

wat do u think?it didnt take me very long n its a bit rubbish, but i was bored so wat the heck.

stormymind

Re:little story
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 01:59:45 PM »

Professor sprouts office was like no office susie had eva seen be4, it was painted green and on the ceilin there was a large orange creeper. there wer shelves packed with cases of weedkiller, jars of green gunk and a small strange creature that blew large purple bubbles.
"susie, y is it that u r always in trouble? y r u 4eva in my office? do u like bein told off? Do u!" proffesor sprout shouted.
"no miss."
"then y do u do it?" the professor calmed down slitely.
"dunno miss"
"come on, there must be sum explanation"
"well i guess ther is."
"wat?"
"the lepricauns tell me 2 do it."
professor sprout stared for a minute then resorted 2 bangin her head on the large oak table.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 02:13:18 PM »

So, what happened to this little story lol.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

crystalis

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2003, 05:07:57 PM »

OOooh can we post other little stories on here and we'll all be critics to them..

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 09:01:06 AM »

We might as well, since I haven't got anything else to do ;D

It was the summer holidays, and Angelina was waiting for the time to pass so she could go back to Hogwarts, where she could see all of her friends again. She had just got a new pet owl as she got angry with her last one, and she had accidentally blew it up. Now the remaining bits of 'Snowy' were in the ground somewhere, buried. Angelina had donned her new owl Isis, since it was the first name that had come into her head for the owl. She was sending a fan letter to Harry Potter, because she was bored.
Dear Harry Potter,
I hope you are well. You are probably thinking 'Who the heck is this from?'. Well, I am Angelina Tonks, and I would just like to say I hope you get rid of Voldemort soon. No, I don't flinch at his name, thankyou very much. As Dumbledore says, 'Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself.' Anyway, please get rid of the bad guy soon because it's doing my head in with all these 'How to protect yourself from Voldemort' rubbish.
Thankyou,
Yours Sincerely,
Angelina Tonks

[ooc: This is a seriously dodgy story so far, why don't we make up a dodgy story thread? Then we could post things that don't make sense at all! A bit like the one word wonder, but with more words per post!]

stormymind

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2004, 06:40:46 AM »

(righteo, try this out for weird!)
Stormy sat in the back of the three broomsticks, trying to get drunk on butterbeer.
"Erm, Stormy you do realise that butterbeer is non alchoholic." giggled Lena.
"What!" cried Stormy, slamming the drink down and soaking a group of hags on the next table, "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Found it amusing." said Crystalis bluntly. She flashed her white teeth in a sneer.
"Right thats it, Crystalis, I chal;lenge you to a duel!" slurred stormy.
"Maybe she is drunk." muttered Lena.
"I accept!" cried Crystalis, she jumped up on the table and transformed in into a snake. Mounted on its back, she slithered at stormy, who turned a chair in to a sea serpant. Sadly, it is a well known fact that sea serpants need water to live so the monster slumpeed down and died.
"Uh oh" said stormy as the serpant lunged at her...

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2004, 11:39:31 AM »

(hehe, I've got to carry this on)
'Stop!' Angelina hissed at the snake. It stopped.
People looked around at her. 'For the last time, I'm not evil! Just because I can talk to snakes doesn't mean I'm evil!' she shouted in frustration. the people resumed their usual happenings. This happened every day, and were used to Angelina's insane ramblings and Stormy and Crystalis's duels. Ah, normal life.

stormymind

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 12:53:17 PM »

But not all was normal for under the cloak of what was thought to be a hag, the Dark Lord awaited. He cackled lightly, this was a much better disguise than his last, a pizza hut delivery boy.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 03:22:15 PM »

'And when will people stop accusing me of being the heir of Slytherin? I wasn't even there when that whole thing happened!' Lena rambled on, as per usual. 'Why me? Oh, why me? How can I stop you people saying these things oh how?'
Someone tried to tell her that they hadn't said anything, but she carried on.
'Pretending that you never say anything, but I knw what you say! I've heard you whisper and giggle and flinch and everything and every time I go by!'
YKW watched in fascination. He had never seen anyone so, well, insane. He cackled, but people looked round, so he cackled in his head. His disguise was working.

stormymind

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2004, 01:17:46 PM »

Stormy tried to hug Lena but she pushed her away and she fell on a nearby hag.
"Sorry!" she cried and she ran back to her friend.

crystalis

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 11:31:25 AM »

Crystalis at this point was kind of struggling to get our of her transfiguration,
"help me you fools" she hissed and bit stormys leg to getb her attention, " and lena everyone is laughing with you and theirs a woman with serious bad dress sense didn't anyone tell her black bags were out!"

Susan Bones

• Special Reporter For The Wizengamot
  • Slytherin
  • Seventh-year
  • Love few. Hate many. Stack the rest in the cellar.
    • View Profile
    • Look for Susan Bones as meepmeep on IrCQ Chat:  Trivia!
Re: little story
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2004, 07:10:16 PM »

Whatever it is you two are smokin', I want some. :roll:

Special Reporter for the Wizengamot

Xylifrost

• First-year Student
  • ground control
    • View Profile
    • Commercial hovercrafts for sale in the US
little story
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 04:53:10 PM »

This fic is the story of Hermione, the way she saw life at hogwarts with Harry and Ron.

Some of it is how i imagine her life was but it is based around the books...

Hopefully i am able to capture her charater...

Hope you enjoy it
For good luxury cars rental in New York City check out my personal web page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up