Author Topic: Walking in the Night  (Read 125 times)

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
Walking in the Night
« on: October 15, 2004, 08:34:02 PM »
*Morrin could'nt get back to sleep.She was tierd but she was having bad dreams. She want to have a walk so she went over to Shelly's bed and woke her up. But it did'nt work to well Shelly started to kick Morrin. Morrin managed to shake her before she hit her in the face. "Shelly, wake up! I can't get back to sleep. I had a freaky dream", she whispered.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 08:24:21 PM by Morrin Midnight »

Offline SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
Re: Walking in the Night
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 12:43:01 PM »
Shelly moaned exasperatedly "lemmehleepmrin..." which of course was beyond the realm of understanding of anyone. Morrin continued to shake Shelly until she was forced to repeat herself. "Let me sleep Morrin...!"

Morrin finally just shouted "Shelly!"

Shelly bolted awake, sitting up and looking wildly around "Wha-!? Wha's the madder?!?" Shelly glanced at the clock. "Morrin, it's half past two in the morning. What on earth do you want?"

"I--I had bad dreams..."

Shelly rolled her eyes and sank back into her pillow. But of course, at this point, sleep was impossible. Well, Shelly thought, someone just made it onto my blacklist. She sat back up and looked at Morrin, who was sleepily rubbing her eyes. "Okay," said Shelly, "what was your dream about?"

But before Morrin could reply, Shelly hushed her and looked around at the other members of the dorm. They were beginning to stir. Mad was talking in her sleep, something that sounded suspiciously like "Five points from Gryffindor, Shelly." Cho's finger was compulsively wagging in a no-no motion. Shelly cringed.

"Okay, I've changed my mind," said Shelly. "Let's go for a walk."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 10:15:32 PM by SeaShelly3 »
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Offline Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 10:08:29 PM »
"Before we leave, what does lemmehleemrin*gargle*snore* mean?",Morrin could'nt help but smile at this she used to do the same to her mom when she was yonger but that was what her dream was about her mom.Morrin's smile faded.

"Uh...er...um,lets get going!",Shelly scratched behind her head.

They put on their house coats and left.

[OTD:Prefects can join in to ^.^]

Offline SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 08:59:02 AM »
Oh, good. Out past curfew again.

It had been over a week since Shelly had gotten detention, so she didn't mind sneaking out again. On the contrary, she felt wide-awake and ready to sneak into the kitchens. Then she remembered that she was supposed to play the role of the psychiatrist on this little stroll. As they walked toward the door of the dorm, Shelly put on her best Freudian voice and turned back to Morrin. "Well, what can I do for you today, Miss Midnight?"

However, the whole walking backward thing wasn't her best idea. Shelly tripped over a nightstand, which caused the pitcher of water resting on it to fall over, which full directly on top of Shelly's cat, which made a racket loud enough to wake up the whole of Europe.
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."