Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl  (Read 679 times)

Ro

• Gryffindor
  • Third-year Student
  • Coke, Pepsi, Saline I.V.?
    • View Profile
    • Ratty and Bo
Re: Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2004, 09:48:13 PM »

woohoo!:) I'll be waiting!
~*~Ro~*~
"If we fail to anticipate the unforseen or expect the unexpected in the universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that can't be programmed, categorized, or easily refrenced." ~ Special Agent Fox Mulder - The X-Files:Fight the Future

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2004, 11:12:17 AM »

For my readers, just because I haven't dedicated anything to them yet.

Not saying anything. *plugs ears*

Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 13

Rather than going in and walking up the staircases to their bedrooms, they all stayed right next to the fire in the common room.

"What do you think Professor Dumbledore meant when he said 'knows how to play two ways'?" Ginny asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Morgan replied, "That means, she's playing good, and evil. It means," Morgan gulped, "That our new Minister of Magic isn't just a Minister...she's...she's...a Death Eater."

"It..." Hermione stuttered, "It just can't be possible. I mean, why hasn't anyone notice her Death Mark embedded into her?"

"I have a gut feeling," Harry announced, "That she's wearing long robes all the time to cover it. We've got to find some way to get there and uncover it..."

"No, Harry," Ron replied, "You mean, the rest of Britain has to deal with it, not us."

"But, by then it'll be too late!" Harry remarked.

"Remember," Ginny said, "Sirius."

"Yeah," Ron stated, "The last time you made us go to the Ministry, S-sirius got k-kil-lle-ed."

"Think about it Harry," Morgan said, "You don't want to put anyone elses lives in danger do you?"

"N-no," Harry replied, "I guess not...but we have to at least DO something about it."

"I have an idea," Hermione stated, "Ron, go get the floo powder on that sidetable over there...Harry, you and Ron use the floo powder to call your dad Ron, tell them what we overheard. Ginny, Morgan, and I will stand guard and make up excuses if anyone asks what you're doing."

"Alright, Harry, how do you do it?" Ron asked.

"It's simple, throw the floo powder in, say 'The Burrow' and stick only your head in," Harry explained, "except, don't stick it in the middle, there are two of us...kind of to the side."

"Alright," Ron replied.

Ron tossed the floo powder in and both of them stuck their head in and called out, "The Burrow!"

Harry and Ron's heads began to spin, and Ron began to fall in, so Morgan pulled back on his feet. "Girls," Morgan called, "Help me!"

With the three of them pulling, they managed to get Ron upright.

After about 20 minutes with their heads in the fire, Ron and Harry pulled their heads out and Ron told them, "Dad's going to work everything out for us tomorrow. He told us to stay at Hogwarts, and try not to leave or get killed."

"Isn't that encouraging," Hermione muttered.

"Yes," Ron said, "And that's of course, my father."

Hermione looked up, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..."

"Blimey," Ron said, "It's no problem! I say bad things about him daily..."

"We'll need to get to bed," Ginny remarked, "All of us except for Hermione has a Quidditch game tomorrow against Slytherin."

"And I have a test in Arithmancy, so I have to get some rest as well," Hermione replied.

They all walked silently up the staircases, not talking at all. Morgan crawled into bed and Beth said from the bed next to her, "Are you alright Morgan?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Just had a nightmare," Morgan fibbed.

Soon enough, everyone was asleep and the only noise was the sound of a Giant Acromantula rustling in it's sleep in the Forbidden Forest.

I hold onto secrets, in White Houses
White Houses, Vanessa Carlton

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 14
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2004, 12:42:04 PM »

X-Posted to SotP forum, and Hogsmeade.

For Bethie (Ginny_Weasley on Hogsmeade, Professor Chrysanthemum on SotP) because she's like a sister and I get to use her in my writings.  ;D

Bethie's getting back today! *does a dance* Yay! Oh, and if you don't like the Ron/Hermione coupling, get lost! I love those two together. :)

Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 14

Morgan slept the night away in silence. When morning came, she was fully rested and ready for the Quidditch game.

She got up and pulled open her trunk. She took out her robes and got dressed then headed down the Great Hall for breakfast.

"There you are," Ginny said, "Harry wants a pep talk this evening 20 minutes before game time. Think you can be there?"

"Sure," Morgan replied, "I've been reading Quidditch Through the Ages, and practicing. I've mastered the Sloth Grip Roll, you know, where you hang upside down to avoid a Bludger. And, I've been working on the Wronski Feint. Not quite to perfection, but almost there."

"That's awesome," Ginny said, "Last year, I was Seeker, and I could almost pull off a Plumton Pass, but I'm not near as good a Seeker as you are."

"Thanks," Morgan replied, "You flatter me with comments."

"Why," Ginny laughed, "I'm honored." Ginny did a bow, and started giggling.

"What are you two up to now?" Professor Snape snapped.

"N-nothing, sir," Morgan stuttered and ran off.

"Hey," Ron called, "You two had better be careful and not get yourselves expelled. Morgan's got 6 years left here, and Ginny, Mum'll be real upset if you don't get all 12 owls."

"That's impossible," Ginny said, "There's 12 owls maximum, who does she think I am? Hermione?"

"I dare say she does," Ron commented.

"Well, I personally think there's nothing wrong with getting all 12 owls," Hermione stated.

"Is that because you got all 12?" Harry asked her.

Hermione blushed, "Actually, I..." Hermione confessed, "Only got 11 and a half!" Hermiones eyes were full of tears.

"Hermione," Ron said, "Don't feel bad," he rubbed her on the back, "I only got 6!"

"But," Hermione sniffed, "You got all 6 from regular knowledge, I had to study for YEARS, and I still didn't manage to get all 12..."

"How many did you get, Harry?" Ginny asked.

"12," Harry muttered.

"See?" Hermione commented, "Harry got 12 and he rarely studied!"

"Hermione," Ron soothed, "It's really not your fault. I mean, Harry's done so many things in the past, he has much more experience then you or I."

Hermione wiped her eyes and leaned on Ron's shoulder.

Ginny giggled under her breath. "What are you giggling about?" Morgan whispered very quietly.

"Well, you see," Ginny whispered very quietly and turned away from the table, "Ron has had a crush on Hermione for a long time, and is rather jealous of Viktor, you know, who asked her to the Yule Ball 2 years ago?"

"Yes, I know who he is, Bulgarian Seeker as well," Morgan replied.

"Anyway, Harry thinks they look perfect together, but they're constantly bickering...and almost everyone thinks they look perfect together, and Hermione likes Ron, but they don't know the other likes them, it's rather complicated..." Ginny explained.

"Oh," Morgan replied.

The rest of the day went by quickly.

Morgan couldn't wait for the evening to come. Soon, it was time to leave for the Pep Talk. Morgan was in her Quidditch Robes and grabbed her Nimbus 2001, and headed towards the Quidditch pitch.

"Okay," Harry stated as Morgan approached, "Now that we're all here...I've been reading up on certain plays. Morgan?"

"Yes?" Morgan replied.

"Ginny tells me you can do the Wronski Feint?" Harry asked.

"Yes," Morgan answered, "It's not quite up to perfection like the Sloth Grip Roll, but I can do it rather well."

"Good. I want you to do that a couple of times, but be sure to keep your eyes open for the Snitch. Okay?"

"Alright," Morgan replied.

"Now, is there anyone who CAN'T do the Sloth Grip Roll?"

Colin Creevey and Dennis Creevey, the two other Chasers with Ginny, raised their hands.

"Uh," Harry explained, "Well hopefully you won't need to deal with it. But I want the rest of you to do that if a Bludger comes near, because you know this is my first game as Beater..."

Seconds later they walked out onto the pitch. Hermione was busy commentating with advertisements before the match. When they rose into the air, Morgan rose up above the crowd, higher than the Slytherin Seeker, Draco Malfoy, and was ready to play. Madame Hooch's whistle blew, and soon Ginny had the Quaffle and was dodging the Slytherin Chasers heading towards the goal.

"Ginny with possession of the Quaffle, she shoots..." Hermione commentated. But Morgan wasn't paying any attentiont to the game. She was heading down, down, down...hopefully Malfoy would follow and hit the ground...

Malfoy was hot on her heels. Morgan was almost to the ground and pulled off the Wronski Feint. "Morgan, Gryffindor's 1st Year Seeker, has just pulled off the incredibly hard Wronski Feint!!! Draco Malfoy, Slytherin Seeker, hits the ground hard and looks like he's down. Unfortunately, there are no substitutes in Quidditch. Harry Potter, Gryffindor Beater smacks a Bludger towards Malfoy. It looks like it's going to hit him folks..."

Malfoy dodged to his right about a foot and the Bludger hit the ground, but rose up again and went back at Malfoy. "CRRR-ACKKK!" The Bludger smashed Malfoy's broom in half as he dodged out of the way again. "Looks like the Slytherin Beater is on his way to help him..."

Madame Hooch blew her whistle. "Penatly against Slytherin, your feet are not to touch the ground!"

Ginny took the Penalty and scored. Then Morgan saw the Snitch. It was above the goal hoop where Ginny just scored. The Slytherin Beater had managed to hit the Bludger up towards Morgan. Morgan did the Sloth Grip Roll with perfection and continued on for a ways upside down. Then she mounted her broom right again, as Dean, the other Gryffindor Beater, hit the Bludger towards a Slytherin Chaser. Morgan grew closer and closer...and "SHE'S GOT THE SNITCH! Morgan Granger, my cousin, has got the Snitch! 150 points to Gryffindor!!! That's Gryffindor with a win, folks!!!"

Ro

• Gryffindor
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
    • Ratty and Bo
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2004, 05:06:20 PM »

HURRAY!!!! ;D ;D
~*~Ro~*~
"If we fail to anticipate the unforseen or expect the unexpected in the universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that can't be programmed, categorized, or easily refrenced." ~ Special Agent Fox Mulder - The X-Files:Fight the Future

weasley_girl

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2004, 10:27:42 PM »

YAY!

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 15
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2004, 04:11:38 PM »

Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 15

Morgan landed and the entire team was surrounding her, along with most of her friends.

"That was excellent," Ron called.

"The best Wronski Feint I've ever seen," Harry commented.

"That was the best Bludger Backbeat I'VE ever seen," Morgan commented.

"Huh?" asked Harry.

"Didn't you read ALL of Quidditch Through the Ages?" Morgan commented.

Harry blushed, "Only the parts about the Seeker...at the time I didn't care about being a Beater..."

"Well," explained Morgan, "if you would've read the book, you might know what a Bludger Backbeat is."

Morgan walked off and the crowd followed her. Harry and Ron were left standing on the Pitch. "What's wrong with me, Ron?" Harry asked.

"I must admit," Ron laughed, "I think you've got your first crush, and she just happens to be 5 years younger than you. Oh, and I think she thinks you're a jerk." Ron slapped Harry on the back and Harry kept gazing towards the door where the rest of the team left. Malfoy walked up beside him.

"You'll pay, Potter," sneered Malfoy.

Meanwhile, Morgan was having the time of her life. Everyone was talking about her Wronski Feint and catching the Snitch.

That evening, Morgan heard sobs coming from the 5th Years room. Morgan snuck out of bed and walked in. It was Ginny.

"Ginny?" whispered Morgan.

Ginny threw her hands under the pillow, undoubtedly hiding something. "What?" Ginny replied in a harsh whisper.

"You're crying," Morgan commented as she approached. She sat down on the edge of the bed, "What is it?"

"Nothing," Ginny replied.

"It can't be nothing," Morgan asked, "There has to be something wrong for you to cry...I've never seen you cry before."

Ginny got up and looked out the window. "I've gotta go to the bathroom," Ginny excused herself and walked out.

Morgan lifted up her pillow. There, was a diary. Morgan opened up to the most recent page and read.

Dear Diary,

Tonight was horrible. While we won our Quidditch match, that was good, but something else happened. Let me explain. Morgan pulled of a Wronski Feint and Malfoy crashed. Harry did a Bludger Backbeat and the bludger cracked Malfoy's broom. This didn't bother me, but since Malfoy's feet had touched the ground, Madam Hooch gave Gryffindor a penaltie shot. I took it and scored. But during my glorious moment, the Snitch appeared right over the goal hoop.

Morgan saw the Snitch and flew to get it. She ended up getting the Snitch...

Ginny was walking down the hall so Morgan closed the diary, stuffed it under the pillow and quickly ran back to bed. Whew! Morgan thought, That was close...so that's why Ginny was crying...she's jealous of me catching the Snitch!

Young Morgan, was not able to read the full journal entry, and didn't find out why Ginny was truly crying, however...

weasley_girl

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2004, 06:03:56 PM »

Wow!Keep writing it's great!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 06:05:27 PM by weasley_girl »

Ro

• Gryffindor
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
    • Ratty and Bo
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »

well???
so why was she really crying??? ???
~*~Ro~*~

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2004, 07:29:12 PM »

Like I'd give that away!?! It's in the next part, promise.  ;)

Thanks.  ;D

Ro

• Gryffindor
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
    • Ratty and Bo
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2004, 05:05:54 PM »

so...
::taps foot impatiently::
where's the next part!?

~*~Ro~*~

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2004, 06:41:10 PM »

*cough*IHaveWritersBlock*cough*

Realllly.....I do!!!

Ro

• Gryffindor
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
    • Ratty and Bo
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2004, 06:46:10 PM »

hmmmm
::scratches head::
::wonders if she believes that::
doesn't really matter, does it?
 :P
well,
so how do you go about undoing the writers block??
~*~Ro~*~

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2004, 06:50:30 PM »

Thank's for believing me. *charms*

It's underway, don't worry!!!

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 16
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2004, 07:12:52 PM »

Okay, this isn't the longest part...and it's not the best.  ::) But it's what I have to say, and that's all I can come up with. I hate to make a promise I can't keep, so I can't guarantee the next part will be any time soon...  :-\ I'm having Writer's Block because I don't know what issues will be insued in the next parts....I want to give away one big fact in each part, but I have a big fact that I want to be part 20...  ^-^ However, I don't know how to get there...  ::) Anyway, enough of my rambling! Here's the part!

Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 16

The following evening, while Ginny was sitting down in the common room in deep conversation with Hermione, Morgan snuck into the 5th Years Girls Dormitory. She walked over to Ginny's bed and lifted up the pillow. The diary wasn't there. Morgan went over to the desk and pulled out the drawer. In it was Ginny's diary. Morgan looked around, and seeing no one, sat down and opened it up again.

She instantly found where she left off the night before and read,

"...ruining my glorious moment. I wasn't jealous of that, however. Afterwards I saw her talking to Harry. Harry was looking at her with interest, not like the 'friendly' interest...the 'like-like' interest...I was disgusted.

I don't know why I'm...I'm jealous I guess, but it seems like I just...don't want Harry to be interested in a girl besides me...I mean, I know it's kind of weird because I'm dating Dean and so forth...but I mean, I really like Harry. I just gave up on him because he...he...seemed a little too distracted with things.

But for him to seem interested in a FIRST YEAR! Come on, she's 5 years younger than him! I shudder thinking about it. I don't know what's come over me. I think first years are great. But I just for some reason...well, she's so perfect at everything...

I've gotta go. Someone's coming. Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,
Ginny"

The last part was scribbled so harshly that it was hard to read. Morgan tucked the diary away and hurried back to her 4-Poster Bed. She took out her own diary and wrote in all caps:

"I HATE GINNY! SHE MAY SEEM NICE ON THE INSIDE, BUT SHE CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANT TO TAKE HER BOYFRIEND - I HAVE NO INTEREST IN HARRY BESIDES BEING FRIENDS!!! SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP."

Morgan stowed the diary under the matress and glared up at the ceiling. Life, was not fair.

Ro

• Gryffindor
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
    • Ratty and Bo
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2004, 08:12:01 PM »

LoL:) well, thats a silly reason to hate Ginny.  ::) she should just tell her that she's not interested in Harry or have someone else tell her something to that effect, possibly Hermione, and all will be well with the world ;)

that was waaay too short for you to call it part 16...maybe it's part 16a...LoL.

where's the next part!? ;D
~*~Ro~*~

weasley_girl

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2004, 12:11:53 AM »

I agree with Ro

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2004, 01:42:13 AM »

Well, it may be a silly reason, but eleven-year-olds are known for being silly. (Apologies to any eleven-year-olds around.) And I've heard sillier. *shrugs*

Okay I'm going to review, finally, since I've been reading it all along. Hit me if I get too wordy, or arrogant, or whatever, but I figure anyone who writes 16 parts of a story does it because they like writing, and needs a semi-serious review at least ;)

I like Morgan, the character. I find it perfectly plausible that Hermione has wizarding relatives somewhere else. And of course, all wizarding families had Voldemort after SOME part of them, yes? I mean, he just didn't like people. Especially mixed-bloods.

Also, unlike a lot of the other authors that make thier characters into Harry's third best friend, I can believe a relative of Hermione's would break into that group easier than, say, a Slytherin. (Yes, people have written it)

I liked the whole scene with the soup, and I liked Morgan's grandmother, we should see more of her! It was funny, and HP fanfic needs a lot of funny, in my opinion.

You also have pretty good grammer and less typos than most of the fics out there, I'm glad. It get's kind of hard to read them sometimes.

Okay, now for what I didn't like. (Don't hate me, please) I'm kind of in disbelief that Morgan is Voldemort's granddaughter AND an expert broom rider AND Seeker AND Harry's new love interest AND Hermione's cousin AND her parents are famous AND talented AND Voldemort's worst nightmare, etc. It seems like she has enough good points/strengths for six main characters, and not enough faults.

Of course, you can't change that now, but I think you should even it out by having her be really bad at something, or lose one or two of the above virtues.

Also, Morgan has dreams from Voldemort, like Harry, is better at flying than Harry, etc. Don't take Harry's hero status away from him. He's got faults enough as it is, I'd be wary of topping the things he's actually good at, or making his problems seem like they happen to everyone. There's plenty of room in the HP universe for other heros that do different things. Does that make sense?

I like original characters quite a bit, I just don't like it when they push the actually book characters out of the way. (It's why I ended up setting my own fic before Harry came to Hogwarts, to avoid doing that...all-powerful characters is a trap I fall into easily)

Just my two cents, I'm sorry if that came out sounding harsh (or just plain stupid). I really like it when people find something to criticize in my stuff, so I just assume others do as well. If you don't...feel free to yell at me ;)

Anyway, I'm enjoying the story as a whole. It makes me want to actually role-play something just to give you more to write about. Unfortunately, the RP on this board kind of died out. So, stomp on the writer's block of doom and have fun. That's the most important thing, that you're having fun writing it. :)
If you're going to be evil, do it right.

weasley_girl

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2004, 12:18:51 PM »

Come on you have to admit its good Tiamat

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2004, 12:39:12 PM »

Thank you for reviewing my story Tiamat. *charms*

I really don't mind when people tell me bad things about my stories - it gives me something to improve.

I know she has no faults...I just haven't really gotten to that part yet...

I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible...I want there to be a reason why Voldemort has this connection to Morgan. I may have gone overboard with having her be the Granddaughter, but I wanted to give it a twist...

Again, thanks for giving me your honest opionion. I don't care if people throw vegetables at my stories, because they're still mine and I enjoy doing them. I also like trying to make my stories better. Once I've completed this story, more than likely I will go back and revise it all...but I'm not there yet.

weasley_girl

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2004, 12:53:51 PM »

Morgan when are you going to post the next part ????

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 17
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2004, 01:08:53 PM »

Okay, here's the next Part.  ;D Take note, Tiamat, that towards the end, in the diary, that has nothing to do with you're review.  ;) That's because that's what's true here on Hogsmeade.

Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 17

The following day Harry was walking into the Common Room, and Morgan ran up to him.

"Harry," she whispered, "There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Wait," Harry interrupted, "If you're believing the rumour that Ron started and that I have a crush on you...well, that's not true..."

"I know," Morgan said, "But, unfortunately, Ginny believes it."

"She does?" asked Harry, as he began to head over to the chair where Ginny was sitting.

"Yes," Morgan murmured, "But wait, I want to tell you more."

Harry sat down in the nearest chair, "What?"

"Well, you can't tell her that I told you..." Morgan began, "Also, when you get things straightened out with her, I want you to find me...I've got something I want to show you."

Harry nodded and then walked over to Ginny. Soon, Ginny was standing. Morgan took out her school books, and tried to ignore them but she couldn't.

"Really?" Ginny asked.

"Really," Harry explained. They hugged. Then Morgan closed her eyes as Harry got his second kiss. This time, instead of tears of sorrow, tears of joy.

Hermione and Ron walked up behind Morgan. "Good job kiddo," Hermione told her, "You did the right thing."

"Yeah," Ron replied, "You really did. You don' t know how much Ginny's been waiting for this to happen...at least she's 15 now and can handle it...and it's Harry....not Dean...or someone else...." Ron shuddered and looked over at Hermione.

Morgan got up, picked up her stuff and said, "I'll leave you two alone." She winked and walked up to the girls dormitory.

Morgan took out her diary and made a big X over her last entry. She took her quill and wrote.

"Dear Diary,

Things are working out very perfectly for everyone. Ginny and Harry are happy together. So are Hermione and Ron. I realised something today.

There's something wrong with Quidditch...although I may be the Seeker, it doesn't feel right. It's not as important to me anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to go to Professor McGonagall and ask her to switch to Beater. I know it may be too Heroic and such, but I mean, a true athlete can play any position...
"

The next morning Morgan did exactly what she said she'd do in her Diary.

"Professor McGonagall," Morgan stated as she walked up to Professor McGonagall's desk after class was over, "I have something I want to ask you."

"Yes dear?" asked Professor McGonagall.

"Well, I was wondering..." Morgan began, "Could I switch to Beater? Harry can play Seeker. I want to be Beater..."

"Why," Professor McGonagall stuttered, "I believe," she smiled, "You have made a very wise decision. I realise you have read up on your mother?"

"Yes," Morgan blushed, "And I don't want to be just like her. I want to make the most of my time here at Hogwarts...then I want to go on as an Auror. And, I don't want to give up."

Professor McGonagall smiled, "I shall pass the news on to Harry..."

"No," Morgan said, "I want to tell him. Is that alright?"

"Of course," Professor McGonagall walked off to the chalkboard as the class came in.

Morgan hurried off to Herbology, thankfully not being late.

She took her seat next to Beth as usual. They opened up their text books and began to read about Mandrakes.

"As many of you know, next year you will be raising Mandrakes," Professor Sprout announced, "So make sure that you read this thoroughly."

Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2004, 03:00:57 PM »

YAY! They made up!*Does her happy dance then gives Twinkies to everyone!

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2004, 03:27:35 PM »

;)

Hey - Cauldron Cakes are BETTA!!!

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 18
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2004, 03:48:38 PM »

I would've written more, but I'm lazy...and I need it to end like this. :P

Harry Potter and the Golden Snitch Girl - Part 18

Once classes were over for the day, Morgan ran up to the Gryffindor Tower.

She saw Harry sitting in the Chair reading Quidditch Through the Ages once again, almost to the end.

"So," questioned Morgan, "have you been reading up on Seekers?"

"No," commented Harry, "because I'm Beater now, remember?"

"Wrong," Morgan smiled, "You're Seeker. You always have been. You still are...I, am the Beater."

"What?" asked Harry, looking up from the book, "What are you talking about?"

"I resigned," Morgan told him, "I don't want you to get mad at me anymore. You have enough things going on. You deserve to be Seeker. Besides a true athlete can play anywhere."

Harry nodded, "Thanks Morgan. You talked to Professor McGonagall I hope?"

"Of course," Morgan replied, "Now, if I remember correctly, don't we have Quidditch Practice tonight?"

"Yes," Harry stuttered, "Yes, of course we do."

Harry and Morgan both got up. Morgan ran up the girls staircase to change into her Quidditch Robes.

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2004, 04:53:38 PM »

*whew* I always have to duck after I write a review like that. One of these days it's going to backfire. ;)

I'm glad Harry's Seeker again. He needs to be happy about something, and it might as well be that...even though I, personally, think Quidditch is dumb. *ducks again* Hehe.
If you're going to be evil, do it right.

Ro

• Gryffindor
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
    • Ratty and Bo
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2004, 05:30:23 PM »

hehe, I enjoyed reading your review Tiamat:) and I'm enjoying reading the fic too! LoL:) where's the next part???
~*~Ro~*~

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2004, 07:07:30 PM »

Hey, give me a break!  :laugh: I've done 2 in one day.  ^-^ The next part should be soon....  ;D

Morrin Midnight

• Gryffindor
  • Fourth-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2004, 10:25:00 PM »

When is soon  ????

Morgan Granger

• Gryffindor
  • Fifth-year
  • Gryffindor and Proud!
    • View Profile
    • Morgan's Livejournal
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2004, 03:17:06 PM »

When I get a chance to write it.  ;) It probably won't be for a while though because I'm really busy with other things.  :P

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up