Author Topic: sneaking  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Dawn

• Ravenclaw
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
Re: sneaking
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2004, 01:30:09 PM »
Dawn was shocked.  A Slytherin vouching for a Gryffindor.  As far as she knew, this was the sort of thing that happened to signal the end of the world.  heck would freeze over any second now.  Admitedly, Tia had a point.  Shelly wasn't exactly acting like a normal Gryffindor.  Whatever, it didn't really matter.

Dawn shook her head and stood up.  "I've got stuff to do before class, see you 'round."  She waved her hand dissmissively and left.
@~`~

Offline Angharad yr Gwyn

• Slytherin
  • Third-year Student
  • We are better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2004, 04:02:20 PM »
occ: I didn't hex you, Shelly, Dawn did.  I just took back the cross that you had appropriated.

Some one pass the book on Charms.  As punishment for rampant stupidity my DADA class was assigned to do five feet of essay on vampires.  Of course, we Slytherins weren't being stupid so I only have to do three.  I figure anti-vampire charms and hexes might be good to research.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 11:40:46 AM by Angharad yr Gwyn »
Slytherin Pride

Offline SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2004, 06:18:07 PM »
Shelly hunted around for a Charms book on the table, shifting aside the other books until she found it. She tossed it to Angharad, who dropped it. Shelly rolled her eyes and pulled up a chair. She stuck her feet on the table and leaned on the back two legs of the chair.

"So..." she said after a few more moments of awkward silence. "How long's this research thing gonna take? Who cares about what some book says anyways? All we gotta do is fight it, right? I mean, I know it's tough for you kids to work up the nerve, but me and Tia are here, right, buddy?" Shelly clapped her hand on Tia's shoulder and stood up.

Shelly started picking up the books and placing them into bags on the table. When Shelly yanked the Charms book out of Angharad's hands, she made a noise of protest. Shelly tossed it in a bag and picked up her own.

"Let's just take these back to the library and get going. This boring research stuff is getting real old, real fast. Can't we just go?"

What Shelly wasn't mentioning was that she had been incredibly bored, and she had originally come over to the table to pick on the second-years. Now, though, she was dying for a bit of action. She could do research when she had homework, but now, she just wanted to kick some vampire butt. Finding out the password to the Slytherin Common Room was an added bonus, too.
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Offline Pro. Snape

• Potions Master and Head of Slytherin
  • Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2004, 10:20:58 PM »
"Work up the nerve? Yes, I see you do, indeed, have more than your fair share of nerve Miss Shelly." Snape was standing right behind the group, watching with interest. "Unfortunately, I notice that your awareness skills could use a bit of priming. I believe I had warned you sufficiently, but I suppose the message was not clear enough. Hopefully this little reminder will help. Fifty points from Gryffindor. If you have a future relapse, it will be more." Snape glanced around at the Slytherin students and added, "I'm sure my students will be happy to help inform me should such an occasion arise."

Angharad smirked and muttered, "I TOLD you not to say it, didn't I?"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 10:24:47 PM by Pro. Snape »

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2004, 10:45:11 PM »
Shelly reached boiling point. It was only the fifth day of the house cup and she'd already lost it for Gryffindor. She kept her back turned to Snape for a moment, dwelling in the sweet idea of hexing Snape and all the smirking Slytherins into a million slimy pieces. She was seeing red, her fists clenched tightly.

Finally, she cast one vicious glance at Snape and the Slytherins and stormed back to the Gryffindor table. It wasn't her action of choice; she would much rather have sank her fist into Snape's face, but the thought of what Mad and Cho would say stopped her. She sat down with at her usual spot at the end of the table far away from the teachers and sulked, looking daggers at the crowd of people.

Crazy thoughts in Shelly's head abounded, like "Not fair! It was only role play!" and "We'll just have to see what happens in the AMG thread." She had no idea what this meant, but for some reason it made her feel better. Shelly ignored the desserts on the table and put her chin on her folded hands, watching the gaggle of Slytherins from afar.

[OOC: Amazing. In the ten minutes it took me to type this, my negative karma count went from -4 to -13. You guys are brutal.]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 10:47:02 PM by SeaShelly3 »
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Offline Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2004, 01:42:21 AM »
Wow having a Gryffindor around really is useful. It keeps Snape off my back, at least. But, uh…. Sighing, Tia stood up and wandered over to Shelly, keeping a wary eye out to make sure Snape stayed relatively near the Slytherins.

“Hey,” she said. Shelly continued to sulk and glare at the surrounding area. Right. Well. “Don’t take it so personally. I’m sure in about five minutes, I could get Snape to take a good sixty points from Slytherin, and then we’d be even, yes?”

Tia paused, realizing that Shelly was staring at her in blank disbelief. “Er…I sound like a Hufflepuff, don’t I? Oops.” She rubbed the back of her neck in embarassment, then leaned closer to whisper. “Tch, nevermind. Just remember, if Snape doesn’t like it, it has to be good. But, uh, don’t let those guys hear you say it, they are the biggest Snape-fanclub I’ve ever seen.” She winked at Shelly.  “Besides, you still owe me a duel, and that’ll lose us some major points or I don’t know the faculty.”

Waving slightly, she headed back to the Slytherins and Snape. “Was there…something you wanted, Professor? We have such a large amount of studying to do and it’s so…intimidating having a teacher standing over us all the time.”
If you're going to be evil, do it right.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2004, 01:57:19 AM »
Shelly stared blankly at Tia. It took quite a while for her comments to register. Tia was known for befreinding those in other houses, but this was almost... sweet. She sat at her table and watched Tia talk to Snapey. She was still working on what Tia had said.

Going on a dueling, point-losing spree with Tia sounded like great good fun, but it would be difficult to hang around Angharad any further without punching her in the nose.

Shelly felt strange. Was this... gratitude? She shook her head. It must just be this... air. Or something. Shelly hoped Snape would leave soon.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 01:59:19 AM by SeaShelly3 »

Offline Eliza MacLaren

• Slytherin
  • First-year Student
  • We're better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2004, 02:12:45 AM »
"Goodness, I thought that Gryffindor would never leave!  Don't they know the meaning of the word restraint?"
Angharad cuts in with, ". . . or how about subtlety?"
Eliza turns to Snape.  "Thank you, Professor, for dealing with the situation before it got out of hand."
She turns back to the book Angharad had given her.  "Let's see what we can do for this scroll of yours, Agharad."
Angharad leans over to her and says, "who knew that the one time our Professor substituted for DADA, my classmates decided to be exceptionally studpid?"
Eliza smiled a little in sympathy, and continued reading.  "Transfiguration and Vampires... well, we could tranfigure their teeth..." she trailed off, mutterring softly to herself.

(OCC: Tia, Shelly left.  She's at the Gryffindor table, now.  Also, to Shelly... of course we're brutal, we're Slytherins.  Besides, what did you expect when you started insulting people?  Flowers and candy?)
"O be wise; what can I say more?"  - Jacob 6: 12

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2004, 02:24:06 AM »
[OOC: Point taken. I wonder if the jinx thing caps out at 100? Looks like I'm going to find out. T_T.... Oh, and Tia came over to talk to me at my table. *smiles*]

Offline Eliza MacLaren

• Slytherin
  • First-year Student
  • We're better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2004, 04:07:45 AM »
Eliza rumages in her bag for parchment and a writing utensil, then begins sketching a set of jaws with rather long canines, making several notes around her drawing.  After a few minutes, she starts a list of spells for further research beneath the drawing, and a seperate list of vampire-taming ideas.  Both lists get to be quite long, though even she will admit that many of the ideas are impractical at best.  The ideas list includes such things as transfiguring her food into garlic just before her fork reaches her mouth and stitching a bit of silver into her bedsheets. 
Occasionally, Angharad and Tia will voice another idea, which she quickly jots down.  Best not to forget anything, and even the most absurd of these might come in handy.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 04:48:36 AM by Eliza MacLaren »

Offline Pro. Snape

• Potions Master and Head of Slytherin
  • Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2004, 05:46:32 PM »
Snape looked over the pile of books the Slytherin students were pouring through and nodded, apparently satisfied. "Hard at work I see. Excellent. Keep this up and you'll have no problems when you take your OWLs." With one last glance at SeaShelley, he sniffed and swooped off out of the Great Hall.

Offline Cho Chung

• Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor and Gryffindor Prefect
  • Administrator
  • Seventh-year
  • Have you charmed your prefect today? :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2004, 06:26:23 PM »
As Shelly was staring at the Slytherin table, Cho sat down with a plate full of food, quills and parchment spilling out of her bag.

"Oops!  I just can't -- seem -- to keep everything -- in!"  With each phrase, Cho stuffed her quills and parchment back into her bag and zipped it shut before they could all jump out again.

"I can't believe the homework that Snape assigned us!  Did you hea-- Shelly?  Why do you keep staring at the Slytherins?  Are you expecting one of them to attack you or something?  Cause they don't usually do that in the Great Hall."

Bringing a forkful of food to her mouth, Cho glanced at Shelly and waited for a response.
Birthdays are great.  Everyone should have them.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2004, 07:01:05 PM »
Shelly looked at Cho as if she hadn't expected her to be there.

"Wha-?" she said stupidly. "Uh... oh yeah. Homework. Pass me that Transfiguration book."

"Transfiguration?" Cho said. "But we were talking about potions!"

Shelly watched Snapey leave and made a not-so-subtle gesture of triumph. She said "Yeah, thanks Cho!" and walked back to the Slytherins.

"Thanks for what?!" Shelly heard Cho say.

She arrived at the table and grinned at Tia, blissfully unaware of Cho's eyes following her. She scowled at Angharad and settled down in a chair between Eliza and Tia.

Offline Cho Chung

• Administrator
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2004, 07:35:25 PM »
Cho watched Shelly with curiosity bordering on concern.  But then she remembered that it was Shelly she was dealing with and decided to forget about it.  She was always getting herself in trouble, and Cho preferred that she not know ahead of time what other kind of terrible fate Shelly could subject Gryffindor to. 

Try as she might, however, she couldn't help but let her attention wander back to where Shelly had gone, where there seemed to be an unusual accumulation of Slytherins in a small space, even for the Slytherin table.  They seemed to be all surrounding a stack of books.  Slytherins?  Stacks of books?  and Shelly??  Cho wasn't sure she liked this. 

"Accio!"  The topmost book flew over everyone's heads in the Great Hall and shot into Cho's waiting hand.  Revamping Vampires:  the foolproof way to save your own neck.  "Hmmm, this is strange.  I wonder why they're researching vampires.  Couldn't they just ask Deedra?"

Cho decided to get up and walk the book back herself, hopefully giving her a chance to get a feel for what Shelly might be getting herself mixed up in this time.  She walked up to the table of miffed Slytherins.

"Give us our book back," said a snotty second year Slytherin.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2004, 10:27:23 PM »
"Hey, watch it." said Shelly to the second year. "You don't want to mess with us. Isn't that right, Cho?"

Shelly didn't wait for a response. She took the book from Cho and threw it down on the table. "Unless you want to take this outside? Right, I didn't think so. Well, she's with me. And if you want my help, then she's coming along."

Shelly turned to Cho. "So, what's up? We're hunting vampires."

As a sidenote, she added. "I hate Snape."

Offline Eliza MacLaren

• Slytherin
  • First-year Student
  • We're better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2004, 02:37:59 AM »
(OCC: First, Shelly, you can't sit between me and Tia, as Angharad is there.  I'll make a diagram for you.

Sickle Morgana Mel
|----------------------------------------------
|       SLYTHERIN TABLE
Eliza  Angharad Tia

Dawn was here
|       RAVENCLAW TABLE

|       HUFFLEPUFF TABLE

You guys were somewhere around here
|       GRYFFINDOR TABLE

And as for the books, there is only one text specifically about Vampires, and Tia had it.  Angharad has said multiple times (and as she is the one who started this thread, it's up to her) that we are researching various things... vampires happen to be one of the topics.  Amoung the others are Charms, Hexes, Potions, Arithmancy, Transfiguration, DADA, and Dawn took Hogwarts: A History. 
My character is relating transfiguration to vampires at the moment.  She's also relating it to werewolves, doxies, and other such creatures, as transfiguration is her best subject, and therefore her best means of defense.  She's working on a paper about "Putting your strengths to best use."  Angharad is working on a three foot scroll about vampires, so they're sharing research, as their topics overlap. 
And, for the last time, we are not "hunting vampires."  We are RESEARCHING.  /OCC)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 02:40:21 AM by Eliza MacLaren »

Shizuko Cooper

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2004, 02:43:53 AM »
Shizuko came down to the Great Hall from the library and looked around to see if any of the people in her DADA class were available.  One of the Slytherins from her class was at a table with a small group of other people, and they had a lot of books.  She walked over to the table quietly and cleared her throat.

"Excuse me, but we are in the same Defense Against the Dark Arts class.  I see that you have many books from the library and was wondering if they might include Supernatural Creatures of Eastern and Western Lands.  It was not in the library when I searched for it, and it is one of the sources I am hoping to use for the scroll we must write.  If you do have it, might I be allowed to borrow it for a short time to take notes?  I will not leave the Great Hall to do so.  If it is too much trouble I will happily wait until another time."

Offline Eliza MacLaren

• Slytherin
  • First-year Student
  • We're better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2004, 03:29:35 AM »
Angharad handed the book over with a warning to return it quickly and in better shape than it was lent in.
Eliza was looking up at the Gryffindors incredulously.  "Forget about her.  Why would we want you?  Who said you were coming, and who said we were going anywhere in the first place?"  She turned to Angharad.  "What is it with Gryffindors and jumping to conclusions?"
Eliza then looked back at the outsiders.  "We are doing school work.  I have a five foot scroll due tomorrow.  Get lost."
She went back to her parchment, Switch's Beginners Guide to Transfiguration and Scamander's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, flipping through the pages until she located the section on Kappas.  She then began detailing a list of things she could do to apease or defeat the pesky water dwellers.  

Offline Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2004, 03:46:38 AM »
Tia closed her book with a loud snap, shoved her chair back and stood up, slamming both hands down on the table and glaring at the gathered students indiscriminately.

"That is quite enough!" she hissed. "This petty bickering is about as pointless as you can get. What we are doing is, yes, researching vampires. We are analyzing the seriousness of a certain situation involving the presence of, yes, a vampire, and taking pre-emptive precautions against it. If it turns out that this person is dangerous, I believe that it would be a danger to all students. Especially those not of Slytherin house! For that reason, and, if you must, that reason alone, you should stop this ridiculous house-based arguement and just get along for five minutes! If any of you continue to have issues with this you are welcome to go tell a teacher," she spat that out with some amount of disgust. "Or you can take it up with me."

Tia stared at the gathered students for a few seconds more, then suddenly sat down again, her face flushing. "Or, reasonably, you could just take it somewhere else and continue however you like, and I won't know a thing about it. Realistically."

She flipped open her book again and slowly turned a few pages, pretending to be very interested in a picture of a large bat. After a while she looked up again. "What?"

Offline Eliza MacLaren

• Slytherin
  • First-year Student
  • We're better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2004, 04:08:04 AM »
Eliza looked up, rather shocked at first.  But by the end of Tia's tirade, she was rather shame-faced.  When she finally found her tounge again (it was somewhere in the vicinity of her shoes, where her deflated pride also lay) she spoke up.  "You're right, Tia."  She turned the the Gryffindors.  "Sorry I snapped.  If Tia vouches for you, I guess you can't be too bad... " she grinned slightly, to show the joke, "for a Gryffindor.  If you want to stay and help, fine.  This is a danger to your house above all others, if what the subject in question said in the common room is anything to go by."  She scooted over slightly, and jerked her head towards the bench.  "Have a seat."  Eliza removed her current piece of parcment, exposing the one on vampires again.  "We're not going anywhere without knowing what we're up against first."  She pointed to the list of proposed 'solutions.'  "You got any other ideas?"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 06:18:28 AM by Eliza MacLaren »

Offline Xan

• Slytherin
  • Fifth-year
  • We are better than you
    • View Profile
    • Enter my lair ...
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2004, 07:10:33 AM »
OOC - *is terribly confused* Ookay ... time to duck out. :P

Having already finished her breakfast, Xan merely shrugged and sauntered out of the Great Hall after making that comment, thus missing most of the ... events.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

"Do you ever get embarassed at being so thoroughly and consistently mistaken?" ~ Vergere

Spell check is your friend.

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2004, 09:07:40 AM »
[OOC: Don't worry about it. I can justify any mistakes. That's what's great about this kind of RP. ^_^ Also, I was only trying to stay IC: You know, as the presumptuous Gryffindor who's sure that everyone agrees with her. Hey, I can't be totally Slytherin-ish. ^_~]

Shelly had just realized she had shoved Angharad out of the chair she was currently sitting in. She stood up quickly and helped her to her feet before standing next to Cho. She nodded wisely at everything Tia said on her rant, though of course, Shelly knew she had been half the problem. She saw that the Slytherins were looking ashamed, so she took the role of the poor, abused Gryffindor. She almost opened her mouth to speak once or twice, but realized that Tia was, for lack of a better term, P.O.'d, and needed a moment to berate everyone.

Once Eliza had her say though, Shelly sat back down on the bench and sighed. "I still say we just barge in there and take care of this thing head on. I mean, there are several of us and one teenaged vampire. Not a big deal. Unless you're not into the whole "detention for the rest of eternity" thing?" Shelly looked sideways at Cho and grinned.

"Hey, what did you guys mean when you said it was our house in danger?" Shelly said, totally missing the implications of the whole situation.

Offline Angharad yr Gwyn

• Slytherin
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2004, 12:01:19 PM »
Completely unfased by Tia's tirade.  Honestly, after having seen this girl in the Great Ferret incident she wasn't going to be bullied.  Angharad glances over at Shelly as she makes room on the bench.  "The only reasons I got snippy are because you started treating me as if I had no idea of what was going on and you called me a pansy."
She looks down as a rather large snake slithers up carrying a small book in it's mouth.  "Did you get what I sent you for?" Angharad queries the creature.  It then drops the book into her outstreched hand.
"Let's see... What did she have to say yesterday?"
Dear diary,  I think that my house is afraid of me.  Many of them have started wearing crucifixes.  Weren't they listening when I said that crucifixes and sunlight didn't bother me.  I thought everyone knew that it was silver, which can only be cured by wolfsbane.  I just want to be accepted somewhere.
Angharad cuts off reading.  "So, any thoughts?" she asks as she gives the diary back to her pet to return to Deedra's room.
Slytherin Pride

Offline Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2004, 06:06:08 PM »
Tia sighed. "Shelly, the vampire in question is a Slytherin. Now, what do Slytherins hate most in the world...besides perhaps mongooses? Gryffindors. At this age anyway...perhaps later we can find something more worthwhile to turn our attention on..." she stopped. "Oh, did I say that out loud?"

"Anyway, what I meant was, if anyone's going to get hurt by a Slytherin vampire, it's going to be, well, for instance, you." She pointed at Cho. "So you see..."

She stopped again, staring as Angharad's snake slithered up with a book, appeared to exchange some kind of communication with her housemate and then cleared off, still carrying the book. "I didn't know snakes could carry like that...doesn't it ruin thier fangs?"

Then she seemed to think of something else. "And if I ever see that thing near my stuff I'm going to eat it, understand?"

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2004, 06:36:58 PM »
You could almost see the light click on in Shelly's head.

"Ohhhh!" she said. Then: "Phhbbt, whatever. I deal with lunatic Slytherins all the time." Shelly glanced pointedly around the table. [OOC: I can sense my jinx count rising already. ^_^]

Shelly ran off in a hurry and stopped the snake before it got too far. She tried to yank the diary from it's jaws, but all she accomplished was to get snapped at ferociously. "Angharad!" she shouted back to the table. "I want to see that thing! Control your wild freakin' snake before it kills me!"

[OOC: Did you read the journal entry aloud? As in, do we know what it said?]

Offline Angharad yr Gwyn

• Slytherin
  • Third-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2004, 06:59:36 PM »
OOC: Yes, I read the journal entry aloud
Slytherin Pride

Offline SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2004, 07:22:08 PM »
[OOC: Okay, there weren't any quotes, so I wasn't sure.]

Offline Eliza MacLaren

• Slytherin
  • First-year Student
  • We're better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2004, 07:39:47 PM »
" 'Just want to be accepted' my foot!  If she wants to be accepted, she should think about the consequences of her actions before she goes and starts bitting people.  And maybe crucifixes don't bother her, but should any of her friends show up... it's better to be safe than sorry, right?"  eliza then scans her list.  "I still like the idea of stiching silver thread into her bedsheets.  And what does she do at meal time in the Great Hall?  Bring her own utensils?  The ones here aren't even stainless steel, their pure silver.  Just touching a spoon would be the equivalent of stabbing a knife into her hand."

(OCC: Now that's a knife.  No it's not, it's a spoon!)

Offline Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2004, 08:20:28 PM »
"I don't know...I think I prefer the just plain annoying. Let's drop a bag of seeds down the stairs in front of her and see if she has to count them all...." Tia laughed softly. "How about poppy? They'd blend right in with the stones..."

Offline Cho Chung

• Administrator
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2004, 08:21:22 PM »
"Slytherin vampire after ... Gryffindors?  I don't beli--.  Waitaminute.  You're trying to tell me that Deedra's out to get us?  I mean, come on!  She's been around for months and hasn't attacked anyone yet!"

As she was talking, Cho walked around the table and sat down on Tia's other side.  She eyed Tia suspiciously.  "Alright, what are you really up to?  I can't believe that a Slytherin prefect would warn a Gryffindor prefect about an impending attack on Gryffindors by a Slytherin.  What are you trying to do, bait us and get us in trouble?"

Even as she said it, though, Cho knew Tia was serious.  She looked thoughtful for a minute, oblivious to the dagger-looks that Tia and the rest of the Slytherins were throwing at her.  Finally, realization dawned and she looked up at the pile of books teetering in the middle of everyone.

"Er, are you sure silver will kill a vampire, Eliza?  I thought that was a werewolf thing."  Cho grabbed a book from the stack, "I'll look up wooden stakes!"

[OOC:  Eliza, you really must learn to take your RP a little less seriously.  ;D]