Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The world travellers  (Read 411 times)

stormymind

The world travellers
« on: February 08, 2004, 07:09:49 AM »

Stormy and Lena lay on the ground, breathing heavily. Stormy's finger was spurting a fopuntain of red blood and they were both covered in bruises.
"You landed on me!" cried Stormy, "Clumsy oath."
Lena pulled herself to her feet, "Where are we? This isn't Hogwarts."
"No, you followed me into another world, I'm looking for Kelpie." Stormy mumbled, "I miss her."
"Stormy, she wanting to go." said Lena kindly, "Now let me look at that finger of yours."
She reached for her wand but found it wasn't there.
"What! My wand, Oh no..." Lenas eyes trailed to a patch of grass with two broken wands laying upon it.
"We must have sat on them!" cried Stormy, she ripped off part of her robe and bound it tightly round the stump of her finger.
"You best wash it, it could get infected. Lets look for a stream." Lena sighed.
They looked at their surroundings for the first time and were pleasantly surprised. They stood upon a great hill that overloked a fairy tale kingdom. There was a beautiful white palace with a red roof in italian renaissance style with a few small quaint towns surrounding it. The little kingdom was protected by the surrounding hills that were full of fruit trees with birds in their branches. There were farms and schools and the cutest little church, the sun shone making the lush grass smell so heavenly...
"Oh! Look, the castle even has a draw bridge!" cried Lena in delight.
"But no stream." said Stormy disappointed.
"I think I hear running water coming from that wood." Lena pointed behind them, Stormy swivelled round.
"Yeah, I hear it too. Isn't it a lovely wood?" gasped stormy.
"It looks enchanted.. in a good way." lena ran into the wood and stormy followed.
They only had to walk a small distance before they came to a small stream where Stormy could clean her wound.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 07:13:44 AM by stormymind »

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re:The world travellers
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 08:20:05 AM »

Stormy cleansed her wound whilst Lena searched for gold.
'Lena?'
'Yes?'
'What are you doing?'stormy asked.
'Looking for gold in the stream. What? Don't look at me like that I've seen people do it before!' Angelina exclaimed. Something glinted in the stream. 'Ooh! I think I've found something!' Lena shouted, and her face lightened, waiting for the "something" to arrive. 'Oh, it was the sun reflected in the water.' she said disappointedly. Something hit her shoe. It was round, and had many symbols on it.
'Yay! I've found something! It's - it's one of those things!'
'What things?' stormy asked suspiciously.
'Them things that tel you stuff!'
'Let's have a look.' stormy commanded. Lena held it in front of her face. 'So I can see it, nimrod!'
'Oh, right, sorry.' Lena apologised, and moved her arm away from stormy's face so she could get a better view of it.
'Alethiometer.' Stormy said simply.
'What?' Angellina said, frustrated.
'It's an alethiometer. It works by dust, but I can't remember what it does. It tells you the truth.'
'Cool!' Lena exclaimed.
'Can you read it?' Stormy asked her.
'Yes, it says: moon, funny squiggle thing, lightening bolt, erm..' she trailed off.
'Angelina Meredith Tonks!' Stormy shouted. Lena flinched. She hated her middle name.
'Never - say - the - middle - name.' she said angrily. Why oh why had she told stormy her full name in her first year? 'Never - say - it - Susie - Anne - Pricklewood.'
Stormy shrugged. 'My middle name doesn't bother me.'
Lena scowled.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 09:16:21 AM »

"My ladies!" boomed avoice from a bove, the girls looked up startled. Infront of them a large man, mounted on a great white horse, looked down. His face was covered by a golden helmet and in his hands lay a lance and shield encrusted with jewels.
Lena hid the truth telling device whilst stormy stared up in awe.
"A knight!" she happily whimpered, "A real knight!"
"Why yes." exclaimed the puzzled knight, "Sir Motormouth, third degree of the triangular table. And to who am I aquainted with?"
"Stormy and Lena!" giggled stormy, Lena nudged her.
"Stromy and Luna, what strange names and strange clothes and manner of speaking. Is thee foreign?" He did not waite for a reply, " Yes, I thought so. Beware, sweet ones, Kingston does not take lightly to foreigners or ladies travelling alone."
"Really/" Lean asked nervously.
"Oh yes! But never fear, I am here. I shall save thee damsels in distres by giving you disguises and new names and a manner of speaking fit for a king!"
He threw down a bundle of boys clothing and made them recite passages from books.
"Now my dears, put on the clothing and go by the name of Andrew and Storm, I have to get to a jousting match."
Then he rode off.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2004, 09:38:04 AM »

'Ooh, jousting! I've always wanted to joust!' Lena exclaimed.
'Lena, do you even know what jousting is?' Stormy said, doubtfully.
'Yes I do!' Lena said, offended. 'It's where you have those poles and you have to knock the other knight off of his stallion. I saw it in "sword and the Stone"!'
Stormy sighed. Only Lena could have said that.
'Can we go jousting? Can we?' Lena asked impatiently. Stormy looked at her. 'Kelpie will be fine! She's got the Subtle knife with her!'
'Stop reading my mind.' stormy said impatiently. Lena hung her head, and then asked: 'So can we go? Please?'

stormymind

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2004, 10:52:22 AM »

"If we get changed quick enough, we may be able to follow him." sighed stormy. Lena ran behind a bush and threw on the clothes, Stormy did the same, but morphed into a boy aswell because she had a very femenine face.
They both came fro behind their bushes, astonished.
"Oh my! These clothes are wonderful!" exclaimed lena, I mean Andrew.
Andrew was dressed in a bottle green tunic with navy blue tights, brown buckled shoes and a cool purple hat with a blue feather. The clothes were slightly big on him but the hat covered his face well.
Storm was wearing a deep red tunic, white tights, black shoes and a navy blue cloak.
"My good sir!" said stormy in the manliest voice he could conjour, "We look amazing!"
"Come, my friend!" said Andrew trying not to laugh, "Let us follow that knight!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2004, 11:50:23 AM »

'Let us!' Storm agreed. 'Oh my, look at that graceful stallion that hast cometh near us!' he exclaimed. 'We must rideth it, it will helpeth us in catching upeth with the good sir knight!'
'-eth.' Andrew (Lena) said, joking. 'I am never going to be able to remember how to speak. eth' he added as a afterthought.
'I will do the talking. Thou shalt not talketh whilst we art in this place.' Storm told him.
'Okayeth.' Andrew said. Storm sighed, it was a good job he'd just said what he'd just said.
they mounted the horse and set off after the knight to come to a jousting arena.
'Cool!' Andrew exclaimed, and Storm nudged him.
'I - er, I - er mean, absolutely splendid! Now I must shutteth upeth.' he added.
[man, this is well confusing, I keep putting her and she instead of him and he!]

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 07:10:00 AM »

"Andrew, I think it would be wiser if thou reconsidered entering the jousting competition."said Storm
Just as she said so, one of the jousters fell off his horse, his head rolling on the floor, having just been parted from his body by the oposing person's stick.
"What kindeth vicious jousting is thee?"said Andrew
They walked to the side where no one could hear or see them.
"Are thou sure, oh what am I saying. Are you sure Kelpie is in this world?"asked Angelina
"Pretty sure. I thought "Take me to the world where Kelpie is""said Stormy
"Please tell me you're kidding."said Angelina
"No, why?"said Stormy
"Haven't you ever been to care of magical creatures class, or even done potion recipies!! A kelpie can be an animal, and your potion thing spell, or whatever you did didn't know you were talking about the girl, so we can be in any world!!!"said Angelina
"Well, you can take us back, can't you. You go to that different world often enough."said Stormy
"I can only go to that world, that's my world! I don't have the power to go to different worlds!"said Angelina

Meanwhile, back in the world oof Bamarre and other stuff...

Kelpie departed from Bamarre castle. Addie had lent to her her seven leag boots, so she travelled that world in no time whatsoever, and saw that her parents weren't there. She took out her wand and sent the boots back to Bamarre castle. Then, she took out the Subtile Knife and cut into a new world. She was now in the world of Florin, and Guilder, and other places (see The Princess Bride).

Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

stormymind

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 11:04:58 AM »

"Oh! I forgeteth!" cried Storm, "Was I engulfed thee vilest potion I was gifted with the power to move between thee worlds!"
Andrew smiled, "Then let us relax alittle and do that funny things with those pokey things on the horsey things!"
Stormy rolled his eyes.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 11:20:12 AM »

'Andrew - how art we going to getteth into a suiteth of armour? These knights are the height of thee and me put together!' Storm exclaimed.
Andrew's face lit up. 'By jove! I think I've got it!' he said enthusiastically.
'Wrong era.' Storm told him.
'Oh, ok.' Andrew said. 'Well, anyhow, I have gotteth it! We shalt go over thither, and we shalt putteth on a suiteth of armour with me for the legs and someth of the torso, and thou shalt be the rest of the torso and the headeth!'

stormymind

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 11:30:37 AM »

"What an idea! Oh Andrew, I think thee is gaining braincellseth." Storm cried, he would have kissed him but his ego got in the way. Spying a suit of armour lying about for no reason he picket it up.
"Let us use this."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2004, 12:38:17 PM »

Storm and Andrew managed to fit inside the armour with ease. People passing by the suit of armour would have thought it strange that a knight was arguing with itself, though.
'Left footeth first, then right!'
'My good sir you are wrong, it is right footeth first, then left!'
'Oh, you decide, I'm not the one walking.'
'But where to go? Oh, where to go? For I cannot see where thy destination is. Thou shalt guideth me to the competition, and thou shalt make a quick job of it.'
And then the knight went a-marching on. Then stopped. 'What shalt we call ourselves?' It's middle asked.
'The gallant Sir Stormalot.' The head replied.
'Okayeth.' the mid-body said, and carried strolling on.
'Right! Right, not left!' the head called.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2004, 09:46:46 AM »

Sir Stormalot walked straight into Sir Andrew, and by accident knocked him out.
"New plan, my brave sir. We shall be called Sir Andrew, and shalt take hith place. Now, we, I mean, I, have a horse to compete on."said Storm
And they heard the trumpets and voice call out:
"And now, the mighty warrior Sir Gallahad, and the brute,Sir Andrew!"
"Great reputation I have."murmered Storm
And so the battle comenced.

stormymind

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2004, 10:56:58 AM »

Sir Andrew sat upon his horse, shaking.
"Storm, please ceaseth youreth shakingeth!" cried Andrew.
"I shall but only on thee outside for inside I wail with fear! I cannot explain my deep and complex emotions but I wish to run from this cursed horse without a second thought!" moaned Storm.
"Oh righteth! Your are scared!" exclaimed Andrew, "My nan - I mean one of my damsels in distress- told me that when you are scared you should sing."
"I shall then! With all my heart, you are a fine companian my friend." whispered Storm, then he began to sing very loudly abd tunelessly (is that a word?)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2004, 11:15:47 AM »

'Doh, a deer, a female deer!' he sang. 'Ray, a drop of golden sun!'
'Me, the name, I call myself!' Andrew joined in, singing just as bad as storm was.
'Far, a long, long way to run!' they sang. The opposing knight's horse was startled by the noise and ran away, and the knight fell off!
'Sir Andrew wins the joust!' the announcer called, and Storm and Andrew stopped singing, and chanted. 'We won! We won!'

stormymind

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2004, 11:27:16 AM »

Sir Andrew stumbled over to the lord who awarded him a big gold medal, with a few delighted squeels from Andrew. They stumbled off into the distance, watched by a confused crowd.
"He didn't stay fro the feast!" exclaimed the lord, "Oh well all the more for us!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2004, 04:56:33 PM »

Andrew and Storm travelled quite a way - still in the knight's armour - on their horse before they dismounted and took off the armour.
'Phew!' Andrew said, relieved. He was glad to get out of that tight squeeze, and he could see again! 'I can see again!' he exclaimed.
Storm sighed. 'We can stop talking funny and stop being boys now.' he told Andrew. He changed his face back to the feminine one of Stormy.
Lena hugged Stormy, and said, 'Yay! We're back to being girls again!' Even though she had not changed one bit.
They changed into some dresses that had been lying conviniently near them.
'Where are we going now?' she asked Stormy.
'Let's see!' Stormy told her and opened a doorway to another world. They stepped through, and gasped. 'Wow!' Lena exclaimed. 'Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me.' she said.
'Ssh, mam, this place be cursed with pirates. 'Tis unlucky to sing pirate songs. It's unlucky to have women on oard too. Even miniature ones.' a man told them.
Lena and Stormy turned round.
'Hi!' Lena exclaimed. 'I'm Angelina Tonks and this is Stormy!'
The man looked at them suspiciously. 'The name's Gibbs. Where did you two come from anyway?'
Stormy shrugged. 'Somewhere from over that way.' she lied, and pointed.
'Well, that dressing wont be good out at sea. You need something less - dressy.'

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 02:34:03 AM »

Kelpie decided to leave that world, after having searched it. So, she opened a new window, and saw she would enter onto a pirate ship. So, shw wipped out her wand, changed her outfit into a pirate lass's, and entered. While closing the window, a pirate walked up behind her.
"'ho on earth are you?"he said
Kelpie jumped up and answered.
"I'm miss Kelpie. Could you bring me to your captain?"said Kelpie
"Hum, ok."he said
While they were walking, he kept sending her suspicious galnces. They were about to go down some stairs but there were a crowd of pirates, swarming about something. So, she grabbed a reope, lasssoed it around a wooden pole, swung to the other side of the boat and got right infront of the captain's quarters. She barged in.
"Barbosa my ol' friend. How you doing?"said Kelpie
"Blast! One in the name of 'eaven are you doin' 'ere little miss Kelpie."said Barbosa
"Dropped by. My first time her when we're both conscious. Please tell me, you haven't spotted my family around here have you?"said Kelpie
"No, sorry. But we just have downstairs the captives of a ship we just sunk. You could have a look at them, ask them some questions."he replied
"Thanks."
And they went down. When they arrived, Kelpie saw no familiar faces.
"Over here captain! We've got something very interesting here! Look, a boy, he's the right age, and, he's got the gold. It's him!!! Boostraps kid!"screamed one of the pirates
All the other pirates cheered.
"What are you going to do with him?"said Kelpie, not having seen his face
"At the right time, we'll slit his throat."said Barbosa
Kelpie shuddered. Some of the pirates parted, and she saw the boy, who was unconscious. She gasped. She recognised him. It was her brother, Will, well, William. She ran forward and grabbed him.
"You can't kill him, he's my twin brother!"she screame
"Your brother, Bootstrap had two kids did he?"said one
"You can't kill him!"said Kelpie, braver than she thought. She took out her dagger in warning.
"Now, are you threatening us little Kelpie? You're a fine girl, but they'll be none of that here."said Barbosa. And he took out his sword, and ran it across her face. It left a long diagonal scar. Kelpie couldn't see out on eye, the blood was gushing over it. Out of the other, she glimpsed at the water. There was a big wooden plank floating there. She closed her eyes, took one deep breath, and jumped over board, clinging on to Will. She managed to heave herself and him on to the board. The pirates were about to come after them, and spotted a brittsh ship.
"We'll come back for you Kelpie!"screamed Barbosa, and the ship went away.
When Kelpie heard the screams of "Man over board" (they had been spotted), she took the chain of Aztec gold off Will's chest, and strapped it around her neck. She murmered a spell and her clothes changed into a poor young lady's outfit (to match Will's poor clothes). Then, she dared to close her eyes. She fell unconscious. All the lost blood and energy to paddle there had been so much for her to take.

A teansy bit later on the ship.
"Please, if you have more convenient clothes, we'd be delighted to have them. But whose are they?"said Stormy
"Miss Elisabeth Swan's. She about your age, and she's on this boat as well."said Gibbs
"And where may we find her?"inquired Angelina
"She's helping on the front deck. We just rescued to people who were floating on a wooden board. Imagine that. I'd bring you there, but I'm busy. You'll find your way I'm sure."he said
So, Stormy and Angelina walked to the front deck, and fond the young girl in question. They introduced themselves, and talked with Elisabeth for a bit. All three looked at the two unconscious ones. There was a (very good looking) boy, and a girl, but you could only see that by her clothes and figure, but not by her face, for it was covered by her hair.
"I haven't dared to move the hair yet. Look at her neck, it's covered in blood, and there's no scar there, so it must be on hr face."said Elisabeth
"I'll do it."said Angelina. And she did. Although there was a huge scar on her face, and it was covered in blood, her two friends still recognised her.
"Kelpie!"they scremed out together
This seemed to wake up the boy. He was very confused, looked around and spotted Kelpie. He was speechless. He just threw his arms around her and hugged her so tightly, not caring that he was getting blood all over his shirt.
"How...how...how do you know her?"stuttered Stormy
"She's my sister. I haven't seen her for years!"Will said
"But if you haven't seen her for years, how can you recognise her?"said Angelina
"It's just too hard to forget her face. I'll double check to poreve it to you, but I'm sure."he said
He parted her hair, and searched a bit on her scalp. Then, he found a little tatoo of a spade (like on cards).
"Every Turner has that tatoo."said Will, and he showed them.

stormymind

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2004, 11:46:37 AM »

"Looks painful." muttered Stormy, she was starting to get a pirates accent and already had the pirates respect for her martial arts skills.
"How do you know her?" asked the boy suspiciously.
"She be our old mate!" cried Lena, in a pirates accent, "Aye we know young Kelpie!"
"Kelpie?" asked the boy confused, "shes called Sarah."
"Must be her pirate name." mumble Lena.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2004, 02:01:25 PM »

'Anyway, we must be leavin yehs.' Stormy told them, whilst looking out to sea. 'Our ship's arrived.'
Lena protested, 'But what about Kelpie, I mean Sarah? We can't just leave her here can we?'
'You must go.' Will told her. 'She's with family now, that's all she needs.'
Lena bowed her head and said goodbye to the unconscious Kelpie. Stormy did the same and they walked down the gangplank onto the other boat.
'Them's a bit dressy clothes missys.' a man told them. 'Here.' he shoved some brown pirate clothing into their hands, and then put a cutlass on top of each of the piles of clothes they were holding.
'You know the Pirate's code?' he questioned them. They nodded. 'Keep to it and you'll do good on this ship.' he told them. 'Well, what are yeh waiting for? Get dressed into them's there clothes, quickly!'
They wondered off to find somewhere private and changed.
'Aye! Avast!' Lena shouted and jumped out of her changing place.
'Drink up me hearties yo ho!' stormy sang, and Lena told her to stop singing otherwise the ship would sink.
'You two, stop dawdling! Swab the decks!' the man from before told them and gave them cleaning equipment.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2004, 11:10:15 AM »

[ooc: Kelpie, we're on a different ship from you Kelpie because Will told us to go, so how can you be talking to us? I'm confused. I'm not trying to sound horrible or anything, I'm just saying. Anyway, I'll go from Stormy and Lena on the ship]

'I wonder why Will wanted us to leave?' Lena asked Stormy.
'I dunno.' Stormy answered and shrugged. 'It's probably because he's her brother, like, and he wants more time with her, she hasn't seen him in ages.'
Lena scrubbed the deck with her brush thoughtfully. 'Yeah, s'pose so.' she muttered.
'Land ahoy!' a pirate called from the crow's nest.
The captain came out from his cabin, and declared: 'Let us pilver and pillage when we get there!'
The crew cheered. Stormy and Lena looked at each other nervously. This would be the first time that they would be robbing a town as pirates.
Lena smiled. 'Wow! We're pirates!' she exclaimed.
'You've only just realised.' Stormy said glumly.
'What's up?' Lena asked her, concern growing on her face.
'Well, d'you think we really should be doing this?' Stormy asked her. Lena nodded.
'The way I see it is: This isn't our world so we can do whatever we want!'

stormymind

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2004, 11:26:51 AM »

"Oh yeh!" laughed STormy, "I'll be going to get our swords and guns, righto?"
"Righto!" cheered lena, "I get a sword, I get a sword!"
When, reaching land, the girls realised with some diappointment that it was only a small town.
"It may be small," said a pirate seeing there faces, "But its mighty rich!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2004, 01:34:17 PM »

Lena and Stormy's faces lit up. 'Mighty rich you say.' Lena said slyly. Stormy smiled.
'What about our plunder?' stormy asked.
'You keep what you get.' the pirate told them.
'Doesn't this ship get mighty heavy after all the plunder you get?' Lena asked. 'Where do you keep it all?'
'We pillage, then we take our plunder to the Isla de Muerta.'
'The island that can only be found by only those who know where it is.' another pirate cut in. 'My advice - don't nick any of the Aztec Gold.' he told them. 'Aye, that's curs├ęd stuff that is. Don't even touch it!'
Stormy and Lena nodded. 'Right. Don't touch or nick Aztec Gold, all plunder you get is yours.' she said, counting these off on her finger.
'Lower the anchors!' Came a cry from the other side of the ship.

stormymind

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2004, 02:02:59 PM »

"Erm Lena you do realise we may have to kill people?" Stormy whispered.
Lenas eyes widened, "No one told me that, lets try and keep our weapons to our selves, right?"
"Right!" agreed stormy, "Come on!"
Screaming they raised on to the shore, kicking and pushing the villagers away, but never killing. stormy spied a bank and pulled Lena along.
"Wow! its deserted!" cried Lena, "The bankers must have run down to the shore!"
"Then," Stormy pulled out a bag, "Let us take what is ours."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2004, 02:28:51 PM »

Lena and Stormy were the only ones who had got off the ship. 'Hey, what are you guys waiting for?' Lena shouted at them. 'It's deserted! You guys? Where are you going? Wait! You've left us here! You've forgotten us!' she shouted desperately. The pirates on board were laughing.
'NOOOOOO!' Stormy screamed.
Lena looked around. The place was completely deserted. What were they meant to do here? How were they meant to suvive.
'Stormy.' she said urgently, tapping stormy on the shoulder. 'Stormy, look! There's a ship oer there that we could use! It's not a big one either! It's two people sized!'

stormymind

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2004, 02:37:08 PM »

"Yes, quick! Man when I get my hands on those scurvy pirates, no good ruffians!" cried stormy.
"Yellow livered Scowndrels!" shouted lena.
They ran over to the boat, which when they got there, realised it was a good sized boat.
"Right, you be captain, I'll be second in comand." said stormy and they set sail.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2004, 02:46:21 PM »

'Sure you don't wanna be captain?' Lena asked.
'Well, you spotted the boat first.' stormy told her. 'Stands to reason, cap'n Lena.'
Lena smiled smugly at the name. 'Okay then, erm, well, we need to set off. Let's find some treasure!'
'Right!' and they somehow managed to get off the island and into the sea.
Angelina found a treasure map that had being lying conviniently on deck. 'Found a treasure map!' she called to Stormy. 'Only thing is, I don't know which way is north!' she felt around her pocket, and discovered a compass. 'Now I do!' she steered the ship so that it faced north, and said: 'Now bring me that horizon.'

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2004, 05:05:11 AM »

Back with Kelpie:
Kelpie opened her eyes, slowly. She looked around, and felt someone dabbing her face, where the cut was still bleading. She flinshed, stood up, and took out her wand. She stopped the bleeding, although the scar remained.
"My Sarah, you've learned things since I last saw you."siad Will, cheerfuly
"That's Kelpie to you."said Kelpie
"What?"said Will
"Please address me by my real name, Kelpie."said Kelpie
"What are you talking about?"he said
"We are who we chose to be Will. When you left me, I started a new life, and got a new name."she said,"Now, let me see.", and she performed the occlumency spell on him. He fell to his knees, but she didn't notice, she was too busy reading his thoughts and memories. She didn't pay attention to most of them, apart from two. One, where a doctor came out of a room and told Will his mother was dead, and an other him getting the information that his father had been a pirate, and had been killed by his ship mates. Kelpie was shocked. Trying not to show her emotion, she said:
"Right, that setles it."and walked off to find the captain
"Captain, I need you to drop me and my brother off at the nearest town. Can you do that for me?"she asked
"Sure I can."he said, and it was done
Kelpie got a boat and a crew, and went out looking for Stormy and Angelina.

[ooc: Stormy or Angelina, please try and continue this part fo the story although you're not in it, and maybe join us again. Thanks :)]

stormymind

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2004, 08:58:21 AM »

(ooc: wish i could but i really dont know hat to put.  :( )
Stormy and Lena looked out to sea, the only thing to look out at.
"I spy with me little eye, somethin' that be beginning with s." said Lena.
"Sea." sighed Stormy.
"Righto." agreed Lena. It had been sea for the last hour, oh well.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2004, 03:40:10 PM »

(ditto. I wouldn't really know what to put, and then I'd put something, and then it would all be wrong lol)

'Your turn.' Lena told Stormy.
'I spy with my little eye, something beginning with S.' Stormy said.
'Sea?' Lena asked.
'No.'
'Sky?' Lena guessed.
'Right. No more of this game please, it's the same things repeated again and again and again...' Stormy moaned.
'Well, okay. I'm going up to the Crow's nest to look for stuff.' Lena told her.
'You wont find anything!' Stormy shouted.
'You haven't seen the map missy, so what would you know?' Lena said, smirking. She climbed up to the crow's nest and looked at her map. She needed to find a big rock stuck in the middle of the sea. 'Big roc, big rock, come on, I need a big rock...' she said, looking from horizon to horizon. 'Aha!' she exclaimed when she saw it. 'Big rock!'
Stormy looked at her, perplexed. 'What about a big rock?'
'Well, the treasure be buried right next to it, savvy.' Lena told her smugly. 'Are you gonna dive for it, or shall I?'
'You can.' Stormy said hurriedly.
'Are you sure?'
'More than sure. I don't think I'd be able to hold my breath for that long.' Stormy told her. They sailed up towards the rock, but when they got there they saw something peculiar. There was a human sized hole in the middle of it, and there were steps.
'I don't think we're going to have to dive for this treasure.' Lena stated, smiling happily. There were some words etched onto the side of the rock which read: Pirates, ye be warned.

stormymind

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2004, 08:37:06 AM »

"Are we pirates?" asked Stormy.
"Not yet." answered lena, they both shrugged and went down the stairs.
The sign flipped over AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO DON'T WANT TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up