Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 4 marauders, fanfic!  (Read 134 times)

Kaput

The 4 marauders, fanfic!
« on: October 08, 2003, 01:11:43 PM »

Hi! Well, I've started writing a fanfic, so I thought I'd post the story here. Be warned: This story may take ages to finish! Anyway...

The 4 Marauders, and when they first met
Chapter 1, Meet the Marauders

James Potter opened his eyes. He looked at his calendar. Only one more day until he started at Hogwarts! He got out of his bed and tried to sort out his hair which was black, and scruffy. His eyes were brown and he was a bit small for his age. He put on some clothes and ran down the stairs to get some breakfast.

His mother was already up when he entered the kitchen.
'Morning dear,' she said. She had a kind voice. 'Only one more day before you start at Hogwarts. It's a pity that you're not allowed a broomstick though, you're ever so skillful.'
'Morning mum.' James said to her whilst pouring some cereals into a bowl. He wondered how his best friend Sirius Black was doing. He's probably asleep, James told himself, he was always late for school because he slept in late. Sirius' mum and dad let him sleep in though, they hated muggle schools. No magic at all, but it was the most decent out of all of the muggle primary schools.

I'll continue this in a bit, I've got my tea to eat...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2003, 03:34:57 PM by Kaput »

Kaput

Re:The 4 marauders, fanfic!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 03:33:12 PM »

I'll carry on now...

James was right. Sirius was sleeping, well, sleeping until his house-elf Kreacher.
'Wake up sir,' the house-elf said loudly 'You need to pack for Hogwarts.'
Sirius groaned. 'Do it yourself Kreacher.' he moaned at the elf and rolled over. He didn't want to go to Hogwarts. He was going to be put in Slytherin, he just knew it. The rest of his family had been in that house and so would he and his little brother, probably. But Sirius didn't want to be in Slytherin. He didn't even like snakes! And anyway, James was bound to be in Gryffindor so the both of them would be separated straight away. Hogwarts was going to be heck.

Remus Lupin thought that Hogwarts was going to be heck too. He didn't want to go, he knew he would be classed as a freak. 'Don't worry, no-one will know!' His dad told him. 'They wont even realise Remus, just cheer up, please! Your mother and I had to sort lots of things out before Dumbledore accepted you. Great man, Dumbledore. So don't be so ungrateful after all the things we've done for you.'
Remus sulked. Of course he wasn't ungrateful! He wanted to go to Hogwarts badly, but was afraid of what all the other kids would think about him. If only he was normal. If only he hadn't been so stupid as to run after a wild werewolf and try and catch it and let it bite him. Now he was a werewolf, and it had made the last few years of his life a misery. If only he hadn't got bitten. If only.

Peter Pettigrew was slumped in bed, still asleep. His parents looked at him, pleased. They thought he was a squib but had been proved wrong when he had received a letter from Hogwarts. He was going to begin his journey in learning magic in a day's time. They were proud of him. Very proud.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2003, 03:36:09 PM by Kaput »

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re:The 4 marauders, fanfic!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 09:02:24 AM »

I think Kaput's gone for good, and I still don't know why she's gone, so erm, she's just gone. So's that moonlightkitty person.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

weasley_girl

Re: The 4 marauders, fanfic!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 07:01:01 PM »

BUMP! Go on
Pages: [1]   Go Up