Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crystalis' and Stormy's crazy adventure  (Read 252 times)

crystalis

Crystalis' and Stormy's crazy adventure
« on: February 17, 2004, 04:36:48 PM »

You are welcome to follow this story. We will each post once a day and people may add to it once the story line is clear, but must pm me or Stormy. We request this because we went to hadrins wall and this fort place and had a brilliant idea and we know that we will go off track if people interfear. But please follow it we are not trying to be mean.

crystalis

Re:Crystalis' and Stormy's crazy adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 04:40:02 PM »

It was a cold, wet and windy day on the magical features field trip, when Stormy and Crystalis got sent out for a walk on the fens and along hadrians wall. They shivered in their cloaks as they set off from the house disguised as a B& B. The walked a long with the thunder rumbling ahead across the grassy waste land up onto abrig which had Hadrians wall on top.

stormymind

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 08:13:10 AM »

"Why are we here again?" moaned Stormy, holding onto her hat with a rather blue hand.
"Because Professor Trelawny wants us to search for spiritual guidence, she says hadriens walls is where ninety percent of visions take place." Crystalis roared over the wind.
"More like ninety percent of deaths!" cried Stormy, Crystalis chuckled, running her hand along the wall.
"What are you doing?" sighed Stormy.
"What?" screeched Crystalis.
"I said what are you doing?" bellowed Stormy.
"I'm touching the wall so I can boast about touching hadriens wall." shouted Crystalis.
"Oh!" screamed Stormy, "You sad person!"

crystalis

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 03:22:13 PM »

"Well whats that rock like bulge in your pocket then?" Laughed Crystalis.
"Ok ok you caught me"Chuckled Stormy.
Crystalis stumbled on a rock, and fell with her ankle at an awkward angle.
"Stormy I think I have broken my ankle,"Moaned Crystalis in agony.
"Great thats just what we need, how do you expect to get back, the little men?"said stormy sarcastically.
At this point a ugly dwarf came up to them from nowhere,
"Do you require any assistance my lady?"he asked a bemused Crystalis.
Stormy's and crystalis' clothes had changed to a weird medevil style and in the distance a large fort had appeared, on a jagged rock pernisula above a glassy lake.

stormymind

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 04:36:01 PM »

"That wasn't there before." observed Stormy.
"Oh! Welldone Stormy, I hadn't noticed." sighed Crystalis. A few more men appeared and started to carry her off, leaving Stormy to scramble after them.
"Hey wait up!" cried Stormy she tripped and pulled her self up, holding a tissue to her bloodied nose.

crystalis

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 07:23:34 AM »

The temperature dropped as they got nearer to the castle, crystalis realised it was a big castle but everything was dwarf sized. The castle was made of black jet and studded with diamonds. They could here merry laughing from inside, The little men carried crystalis through an iron door and stormy half flew through it.

stormymind

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 03:13:19 PM »

Infront of them lay the entrance hall. It was large, with dark stone walls and large silver chandeliers. Along the walls ran smooth wooden benches and a whole calosal of dwarves stood in the centre.

crystalis

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 03:39:01 PM »

*colossal is an adjective*
They saw myriad of dwarves gathered around the benches all waiting, as if something important was about to happen. The dwarves lay crystalis on the centre table and bustled stormy next to her. Then they sat down in silence waiting.
They did not have to wait long, for the great doors opened and a man swaggered in. He was 6"4 and had dark brown hair...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 08:43:43 AM by crystalis »

crystalis

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2004, 08:51:49 AM »

he had the most piercing eyes crystalis had ever seen, she gasped as she felt his aura wash over her. The dwarves all knelt down, stormy joining them.
"Ah I see we have visitors my friends." he said in a deep clear voice.
"Yes sire, but sadly the injured one is ugly and not to our satisfaction, the darker one however is amazingly attractive, we quite relish her." Said a dark haired dwarf. Stormy gulped.
"Well the fair one needs to be placed in the infirmatory and put the one of the storm in our most comfortable chamber."The king said.
"You mean your chamber?"the dwarf said raising his eyebrows.
"Perish the thought mogweed please, I mean a ladies chamber."He said raising his voice. Stormy looked momentarily disappointed, but then breathed a sigh of relief.
"Wait one honey picking second your not a dwarf"cried Crystalis,

stormymind

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2004, 09:06:35 AM »

"Glad you noticed." mused the king, "Now go clean our guests up, Kreagen, we do not want them to be late for the feast."
Crystalis and stormy was guided to opposite ends of the castle, Crystalis to a hospital wing and Stormy to her chamber. When, reaching her destination, stormy had to gasp.
The large room had sleek wooden floors and the stone walls were covered with tapestries. The large four poster bed had a silk sheet on it and hundreds of velvet cusions. All the furnishings were of a dark expensive wood, save one small golden trunk full of beautiful dresses.
"Wold you like any help getting dressed?" asked a rather rat like dwarf.
"No, I can manage." Stormy assured him and quickly bustled the dwarves out of the room.
When alone, she examined the dresses and found they were all red and gold. She decided to go for the longest dress that covered up the most.
She then went to her dressing table where she found a dressy ruby necklace, she put it on, brushed her hair and applied some dark red lipstick. She never could resist dressing up.
"It is time for the feast." came a voice from behind her.
She swivelled around to find a dwarf dressed in fine emerad clothing standing by the door.
"How long have you been there?" she demeanded.
"Not long," replied the dwraf, "Come, his majesty awaites you."

crystalis

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2004, 05:47:52 PM »

Meanwhile at the hospital wing crystalis was having her ankle bandaged and salve coated on it. The dwarves were avoiding looking at her face, they did not like her fair colouring and deep green eyes, they thought she was ugly. The dwarves hurried away leaving crystalis with a gold circlet, and thread and a low cut full green gown to match her eyes with gold trimmings and a plain gold chain. They told her to make herself presentable.
She pulled on the dress and the put on the necklace, then she threaded the thread through her hair and twinned her hair aound her head leaving some to flow over her shoulders and she placed on the gold circlet. When she had finished a young dwarf showed her to the great hall.
She entered through the main door and saw stormy sitting on the daze, she looked amazing all the dwarves were oogling her. Crystalis hurriedly walked and sat at the bottom table and waited.
The doors through which she had just entered flew open and in came the king stylishly dressed in blue to match his eyes. He walked up to the daze and sat next to stormy. Crystalis hung her head beginning to feel all alone. But the the king announced in a loud voice
"But where is the fair one?"
"She sits at the lowest table, we placed her therwe for she is as ugly as heaven."explained the youngest dwarf.
"Well the I will sit there too"said the king
"yeah me too!"cried stormy rather over dramatically.

stormymind

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2004, 09:28:50 AM »

Stormy barged over, pushing dwarves out of her way which were replied to with shouts of joy, like "She touched me! Oh yes! She touched me!"
"So your majesty." stormy said rather sarcastically, "When shall we leave this place?"
All head turned her way. The king looked down.
"You shall never, neither shall your friend." he mumbled.
"What?" cried crystalis, she turned to look at the hungry eyes of the dwarves, "You cannot keep us here!"

crystalis

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2004, 02:03:38 PM »

"Ohh but we can." exclaimed the king.
"Why you have no reason to keep us here, do you?"screeched Crystalis.
"Well actually we do, you see we are immortals we never age and well we're cursed." said the king.
"What do you mean?" inquired a slightly calmer Stormy.

stormymind

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2004, 04:06:45 PM »

"A long time ago, the dwarves killed Agrea, thors son (Thor is a god). he put a curse on them to always think beautiful was ugly and ugly beautiful. I at this moment was off saving damsels in distress and to my return I found all my men terribly ugly and my ladies dead. Thor has made me immortal so I can keep them in control and he has promised us that one woman may free us from this curse. We have lured all women who have wandered on to our land here with the hope one may save us."
"So your calling me ugly, eh?" stormy asked fiercely. She jumped up onto the table and kicked the king off his chair, pinning him to the wall with a meat cleaver.
"You have some good moves." observed the King.
"I sure do." smiled stormy and then she morphed into a firey red head, the dwarves gasped in horror.

crystalis

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2004, 10:19:42 AM »

Stormy chuckled at their horrorfied expressions. No one was paying any attention to Crystalis though, she had snook off up to the balcony. As she stood there a great wind began, which made her hair fall loosely around her shoulders. Her eyes blazed green and started emitting sparks, The whole hall fell silent, the dwarves gasped and stormy started powering up. The king cired.
"Be still, stop your witchy ways, I know you have power but I am more pwerful than you ever be. Men take these ladies to their bed chambres!"
The dwarves hustled crystalis into a dark green room, with green and gold furnishings.

stormymind

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2004, 10:54:54 AM »

"You can't do this!" Stormy pounded her fist against the door of her chamber, "Let me out!"
The dwarves had taken the girls wands and carted them off to their rooms where they had sealed the doors with old magic. Stormy gave up and in the wink of an eye became a dwarf.
"Help!" her deep manly voice boomed, "The witch has escaped and you've locked me in her room, you fools!"
The dwarves the bashed the door down to find the "dwarf" there.
"Where has she gone?" they cried.
"She went that way!" Stormy pointed to the window the dwarves hurried off and stormy ran to find Crystalis.

crystalis

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »

Why did she always get herself into these messes, why did she sprain her ankle?
She was so bored and confused, she hadn't understood what had been going on. Oh well I will just rest my eyes.

crystalis

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2004, 04:44:48 PM »

She woke up to find the king in her room, watching her sleep.
"What are you doing here?" she demanded.
"Your friend has escaped and I need to ask for your help." He said miserably.
"What do you mean?"

stormymind

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2004, 02:11:45 PM »

Stormy lept from behind the suit of armour, pounced upon some dwarves and gave them her special wedgies. They waddled off and she continued to trail round the corridors, incredibly lost.
She rubbed her eyes for before her was a beautiful door, it called out to her and she ran to it. Gently taking the golden handle in her hand she prised the door open to find the contents of the room to be even more beautiful than the door.
"A rose!" stormy cried out happily, the delicate flower lay, glowing, on a purple cushion. A delicate ruby petal fell to the floor and Stormy gasped, horrified.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: Crystalis' and Stormy's crazy adventure
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2004, 04:00:52 PM »

How're you going to  carry on because Stormy's suddenly disappeared! :'(
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

Susan Bones

• Special Reporter For The Wizengamot
  • Slytherin
  • Seventh-year
  • Love few. Hate many. Stack the rest in the cellar.
    • View Profile
    • Look for Susan Bones as meepmeep on IrCQ Chat:  Trivia!
Re: Crystalis' and Stormy's crazy adventure
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2004, 07:07:25 PM »

Aw.....and I was just getting into it, too.... :'(

Special Reporter for the Wizengamot
Pages: [1]   Go Up