Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pirates  (Read 540 times)

stormymind

Pirates
« on: February 11, 2004, 12:02:03 PM »

(ooc I thought that we could do a roleplay that wasn't in hogwarts. So I chose to do a pirate one. You will have to modify your character so they fit in with the story but I'm sure it will be heaps of fun!  :) )
Stormy stod by the mast watching the waves. She held a long pistol and in  her belt a silver sword hung. She wore tight brown trousers and a large thin shirt that was pulled in at her waste by her belt, a black bandana covered her brown hair and a scar followed her left cheekbone.
"oi stormy!" cried the captain, "You be getting back to your work!"
"Aye aye Captain!" Her strong irish accent sounding breezy. She grabbed a rope nearby and pulled with all her strength, making the mast swing to the left, she secured the knot and went to talk to Billy.
"Stormy you couldn't give us a hand with this rope could ya?" asked Lazy Lee.
Stormy, not falling for his trick, replied, "You know my rules, Lee, every pirate for themselves. Now get back to work you slob!"
"Now look here Missy..." Lee started hotly but faltered when Stormy's pistol stared him in the face.
"No, you look here, don't you ever ever call me missy. D'you understand?" barked stormy.
She strode off, leaving the man shaking.
"Why is she so formidable?" Lee exclaimed.
"Coz she don't trust no one, like no one, help no one  and thats the way she likes it." said a man, scrubbing the decks.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re:Pirates
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 01:36:17 PM »

'Go go go!' Angelina Tonks shouted, and rushed over to the steering wheel and began steering. All the other 'Young Pirates' began hauling up the anchor or did other jobs to help the ship get going. Soldiers came rushing to the harbour to stop them, but they were too late, the ship was sailing onto the horizon when they got there.
The crew cheered. 'Well done for spotting that ship Spotty!' one of the lads said to another. Spotty was not spotty, he was called spotty because he was the one who always 'spotted' the ships first.
'Three cheers for spotty!' Angelina called. 'Hip hip,'
'Hooray!'
'Hip hip!'
'Hooray!
'Hip hip!'
HOORAY!'
'Don't forget about Captain Lena!' Spotty said. 'She was the one who told us to go!'
Lena blushed. 'So? If you hadn't spotted it I wouldn't have said go now would I?'
'Yes but if you hadn't have said go, then we wouldn't be here!'
Lena pointed her pistol up and shot it. 'Look, the praise is going to you, ok?' she told him angrily.
'Now that's one modest person.' Beetle whispered to Jeejee.
(Beetle and Jeejee are part of the crew)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 02:02:08 PM by Angelina Tonks »
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 01:51:29 PM »

"Ship ahead!" bellowed dan. The pirates got ready to board the ship. Stormy slipped a cutless in to her belt and hid her gun, that was only for emergencies.
The ships clashed and the pirates jumped on to the boat. People screamed and stormy laughed maniacally.
She lifted her cutlass and threw it so it scuered (sp?) a man to the mast. Retrieving her cutlass, she wipped around and sliced a man behind her just missing a blow on the head with a table.
"Yes ladies and gentleman, Stormy is back and shes hear for revenge!" she cackled.
"This is for my father!" she stuck her sword through a mans chest.
"This is for my mother!" she she threw a cannon on a womans head.
"This is for my baby!" she threw the captain overboard.
"And this is for my husband!" she stuck her sword through three men, killing them slowly.

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 05:17:25 AM »

Every element of Kelpie's life was good. She had a rich father with power, was engaged to a very handsome, rich and powerful young man, she was young (18),beautiful, intelligent and creative. Yet she was was unhappy, for all of these things could not bring her deepest wish. She had a thurst for adventure. And it had evedently never been fulfilled.
But today was special. Kelpie could hear cannon firring, and she knew what was happening. Pirates. Everyone seemed terrified except her. They all knew that the pirates would come here, for it was a very large estate, and it sung out to the world that the owners were filthy rich.
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

stormymind

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 11:16:41 AM »

Stormy sat cleaning her sword, tired after the slaughtering. She had taken fifty percent of the loot because she had killed the most.
"Stormy, what was all that ranting 'bout your father and your mam and your husband and your baby?" asked a particularly stupid cabin boy.
"You go back to your chores, boyo." snarled stormy, "And don't you be nosying in other pirates buisnesses!"
The boy ran off scared.
"Stormy!" shouted the captain, "You come here!"
Stormy threw her sword down and strided over to the captain.
"Yes captain?" she asked.
"We be going on land tonight, me old mate from the black pearl..." started the captain.
"You aquaintances with some one from the black pearl!" gasped stormy, "Oooh! Sir you can't be messing 'round with people from the cursed ship!"
"Now Stormy, let me finish, theres alot of money involved - for you." said the captain.
"Well seeing as i have no morals, I guess i could slit a few throats for them if that be the case." assured Stormy.
"NO, me lass! I want you to kidnap a girl, this is a land job." cried the captain.
"Why does this job sound worser and worser by the second?" huffed stormy.
"Now, I don't be aknowing why they want this lass but I know her name be Kelpie turner from the Turner estate. Now, you and the lads shall go there tonight an' slaughter her mam and her pa and get the lass."
**************************************Stormy stodd by the door, accompanied by several of the best pirates ever known to sea.
"Righto lads, you get the mam and pa, I'll get the girl." she whispered. She knocked on the door and a stuck up lady opened it, quick as a flash she slaughtered the lady and jumped over the corpse. grabbing a nearby candle she cackled:
"Right me lads, time for the hunt!"
running up the stairs, stabbing servants as she went, she spied a door at the end of a corridor. She rammed it open. The girl sat there in a corner, scared.
"Right then Missie, let us be going!" she snarled.
The girl looked up, surprised, "Your a girl! and a pirate!" she stuttered.
"Well done, missie!" snapped stormy, "Now you be telling me, are you Miss Kelpie Turner?"
"Why yes, who wants to know?" replied the girl cheekily.
"Stormy, Stormy Skullen, Lady of the seven seas!" cried stormy dramaticly.
"Honey run!" cried a man from behind stormy, stormy quick as a shot threw her cutlass into the mans heart, killing him.
"Daddy!" cried kelpie.
"Oh I'm sorry was that your daddy!" cackled stormy.
"I know who you are Stormy!" cried Kelpie, "I know who killed your family, so please take me with you, not to the black pearl. I'll help you avenge you family!"
Stormy looked at, "And why ould you be doin' that?"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 12:22:03 PM »

It had been 2 days since they had commandeered the ship when the Young Pirates were getting bored.
'Are we there yet?' Jeejee asked Captain Lena.
'Do you see any land?' Lena asked him harshly. Jeejee shook his head. 'Then no, we're not there yet!' she shouted at him. 'Drop the anchors! Crew meeting!' she shouted to everyone. The word passed on and in five minutes time the crew was stood around Angelina.
'Right! Tell me, where are we due?'
'Tortuga!' the crew.
'Well, at least you know our destination.' Lena told them.
Suddenly, one of the Young Pirates shouted: 'MAN OVERBOARD!'
Lena looked over the side of the ship, and there was indeed a man overboard. 'Haul him in!' she yelled. 'Well don't just stand there like ninnies! Get hauling!'
They hauled until the person overboard was no longer overboard. He was a boy of around the same age as the rest of the crew. He had dark brown hair, and was soaked.
Beetle slapped the poor boy to wake him up. His eyes opened slowly.
'Welcome to the er,' Beetle began, and ran to the side of the ship to see its name. 'Welcome to 'The Fearless'!' he exclaimed. 'I'm Beetle, and this is - ' he began, but was interrupted by Angelina. 'Welcome, we are the Young Pirates. I am Captain Lena, and this, as you already know, is Beetle.' she said, indicating to Beetle. 'This is Jeejee, Sammy, Spotty, Jack, Hammy, Chuck and Ragetti. We are al young, as you probably can tell from our name and height. From now on you lead a life of piracy, with us. It's a good job you're of right age otherwise we'd have left you on yer onesy, savvy.'she said, and smirked. 'Welcome, number 10! What's yeh name?'
'B-Ben.' he stuttered.
'Welcome Ben! Them's some nice bootstraps yeh got there. I think I'll call yeh Bootstrap Ben, or bootstrap, okay?'
'Okay.' he agreed. 'And I'll call you Loony Lena.' he said, laughing.
Lena scowled. 'You do that and you're in for a short drop and a sudden stop.' Beetle mimed a hanging using a rope that had been laid on a floor.
'You know I was joking.' Ben told her.
'Able to backchat his Captain.' Lena noted. 'Interesting.' she looked around at the crew. 'On deck you scaborous dogs! Man the braces! Haul up the anchor! Now bring me that horizon. You,' she said, pointing at Bootstrap Ben. 'You're coming with me.'

stormymind

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 01:55:40 PM »

Stormy grabbed Kelpie, roughly by the arm.
"Ow!" cried the girl.
"You gonna have to toughen up lass, if you sailing with me!" Stormy scowled, "You want to be a pirate, you gonna have to start acting like one!"
"I'm going to be a pirate!" cried Kelpie in delight, she had forgotten of her father, he had never loved her anyway.
"If your gonna be aquaintances with me, you are! I ain't hanging round with no rich girl!" stormy sighed, "I got a reputation to uphold."
"And that is?" asked kelpie.
"A heartless pirate whos the best murderer in all the seas!" said stormy proudly, "Now come on, I got to be getting you outa here!"
She threw the girl out of a window, where she landed in a bush. Stormy jumped down after her.
"Now let us be going, i've been working for an old mate a while but I got me own crew and ship just in this here dock!" Stormy started to run, bearing her gun. Kelpie stumbled to her feet and started to run after her.
"What do you call your boat?" asked kelpie, gasping slightly.
"She no boat, she a grand ship and she be known as the Lady's revenge. My crew is all lasses."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 02:14:09 PM »

Angelina was just about to ask Bootstrap about himself when Ragetti shouted: 'Land Ahoy!'
Everyone brightened up.
'Well done Ragetti!' she shouted up to him. 'How far is it?'
'No more than a couple of hours travel, I'd say.' Ragetti shouted down at her from the crow's nest.
'How come we've only just seen it?'
'It's misty, captain.'
'Right.'
A couple of hours later, and they were at the harbour town. 'Lower the anchors! Come on, quickly!' Lena shouted at everyone. There was another Pirate ship there already, two actually: The Lady's Revenge and another one Lena knew not the name of. she smiled an awkward smile. 'Ah, The Lady's Revenge. Haven't seen that in a long time...'
'Come on then! What are we waiting for?' she shouted at the crew.
'Well, there's other pirates there.' Jeejee pointed out.
'Yeah, that makes it easier for us to pilver! Let's go!' Lena shouted.

stormymind

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2004, 02:30:37 PM »

Stormy ran to her ship, closely followed by kelpie.
"Come lassie, why have those long legs of yours if you don't use them!" shouted stormy.
"Sorry!" gasped Kelpie, "Its not ladylike to run!"
"Who needs to be lady like! Where you go no one is lady like!"
they reached the ship, It was was large and emerald green with the words the lady's revenge in gold writing. The masts were proud and tall and on board a crowd of rough looking women smiled down.
"Stormy! We sure be happy to see you!" a lady called down.
"Thats captain stormy to you," laughed Stormy, "Good to see you too, pegleg!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2004, 02:41:38 PM »

The other Yound Pirates charged off the ship and pilvered their guts out while Lena went up to the Lady's Revenge. 'Well I'll be darned - if it isn't Captain Stormy Skullen herself!' she shouted loudly.
'Intruder!' a pirate yelled and ran down to sword fight with her.
'Nice to meet you, the name's Captain Angelina Tonks.' Lena said and started fighting with the pirate. She stuck her cutlass through his heart and he died (well, what do you expect? He's just been struck in the heart!)
Stormy came to see what the commotion was all about. 'Angelina! I haven't seen you since you were yay high!' she yelled, indicating to a height around her nose.
'Still am yay high.' Lena told her. 'And that's Captain Angelina to you matey.' she kicked the pirate corpse on the ground. 'Sos about this guy, he got in my way.' she added.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 05:21:13 AM »

"Sorry to disturb you Captain Stormy but could I get some decent clothes please?"said Kelpie
"Why sure you can. Ask the lassy with the red hair, she'll get you some. Don't be long, and once you're done, come down and meet our friend here."said Stormy
And she ran off.
"Who was that?"said Lena
"New apprentice, sort of, tis a long story."said Stormy
"Well then you shall tell it to me in front of a pint."said Lena
"Course I will, but once the lass is back."said Stormy
Kelpie jumped off board and joined the two captains. She was weary a good pirate's outfit.
"Did yer miss me?"said Kelpie

stormymind

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2004, 10:54:43 AM »

"Alas your gittin' your sea voice, atleast you won't 'mbarrass me infront of the crew, now let us be going to get some drink down us throats!" cried stormy, the crew cheered.
"But if you be thinking its on the house ya got another thing coming!" shouted lena. The crews faces fell.
***************************************The pub had peeling walls and sawdust on the floor. There was a distinct smell of cattle in the air.
When the ladies walked in their was a chorus of wolf whistles but they stopped when they saw the captain, Captain Skullen (stormy).
"Give us a pint!" called stormy, "Captain stormy is back in town!"
The pub errupted in cheers but were silenced yet again when a man appeared in the doorway.
"Stormy!" he gasped, his handsome but scarred face was framed with smooth brown hair. His oh-so-blue eyes widened in shock, "Oh! Lena, it be good to see yer!"
Lena mumbled a polite reply back, nervously looking between Stormy and the man.
"Er...So captain smith, din't know you were back in town." stormy tried to look cool but she was squeezing miss kelpies hand so hard the poor girl was turning red in pain. She released kelpie, realising her pain.
"Oh, c'mon stormy, you don't have to call me captain. Your a captain too." said the man.
"'Course Jake, y'know I think we be goin' to make an early start on our voyage, we be goin' now!" she grabbed Kelpie and strted to walk her out of the pub. The crew started to follow but one look from Jake made them stop.
"Stormy Skullen, don't you be turnin' yer back on me, lass! We have some talkin' to be doin'" stormy froze and turned back.
"FIne, she slammed her fist on the table, "We'll be talkin' alright but not on friendly terms."
She drew her sword.
"Put that back, i ain't fightin' with no lass!" snarled Jake, his tone changed, "But I will be dancin' with one!"
Suddenyl his crew burst onto song and stormy was whisked away.
Kelpie looked at Lena, "What be goin' on!" she cried.
Lena looked at her and said....

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2004, 12:54:04 PM »

"I don't think me authorised to tell ya lass. But why don't you grab a partner and do a jig."said Lena
"I may not be er lady, but I'm not to be going to strangers men and asking 'em for a dance. Plus, if I get rejected, I'll neveer be able to look meself in th miror."said Kelpie
"As if a lad would refuse a good lookin' lass like you. go!"said Lena, getting autoritarian
"Look, yer not me captain. I'll kill and steal from people, I'll work as a sailor under me commander, but I don't have the guts to ask a man to dance. Look, I'll buy yer a drink."Kelpie said

crystalis

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2004, 01:10:08 PM »

Crystal gazed out to sea, the wind making her blonde hair billow in the stifling air. She sighed, was this all there was to life. Today she wore a black velvet bodice and silken hose, lets not mention where she got those (becuase captain stormy would kill her for it). She had had a snobby girl run her down, please don't let this be stormys ward, she already had enough on her plate.
Crystal's full name was the crystal that shines in a sea of despair, she was a bit of an entertainer for the gentlemen folk (not that any of them were gentlemen) when they were at shore. She also sang for stormy to keep up her spirits and was a bit of a spy. She had progressed to second in command and knew all about stormys loss.
She felt her arm, that lord had got a bit too close last night but oh well she best tell stormy her discovery. And get away from the stench of rotting flesh for as long as possible.

stormymind

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2004, 04:09:51 PM »

Stormy danced with the best of them but tonight she just didn't have the heart for it tonight.
"Come, Stormy!" cried Jake, "Dance, dance proper!"
Crystal entered and the male pirates eyes followed her.
"Oh not her again." muttered Jake, stormy shot him a dirty look.
"Crystal, me lass!" Stormy smiled for the first time and her face was transformed into a ladies face, "I ain't seen you in a long time!"
Crystal smiled, her eyes lazily observing the room. She spoke with aladies voice, showing her true heritage, "Stormy, I have news you may want to hear. It may inconvinience you slightly."
"Inconvinience!" laughed stormy, "From your tone of voice, I'm athinkin' more 'long the lines that it be killin' me!"
"May we step outside, love, for just a moment." Crystal proposed.
"Righto, away from pryin' eyes, eh?" Stormy nudged her friend. Jake tried to follow but a small gold dagger flew from Crystals hand and pinned his arm to the wall, he stared shocked.

crystalis

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 04:34:38 PM »

"Honest me lass you frighten them proper." exclaimed stormy
" well I would rather not have them thinking I am soft and taking advantage of me" explained crystalis.
"what t' nuws den me lass?"
Crystal explained that this nice smelly lord had told her whilst a bedded last night that he planned on tracking down captin stormy and her crew. Stealing their legendary treasure and using the crew as his concubines.
"We either need to fight or hide but we need to warn the young pirates, because we cannot cope with out them." claimed crystal.

stormymind

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2004, 04:14:14 AM »

"Course we fight me lass!" fumed stormy, annoyed at the mans pure cheek, "And we beat 'em! Now you be goin' an' tellin' Good old- i be meanin' young- Lena and we be goin' on our ways!"
"What about Jake?" persisted Crystal.
"Now you be knowin' that all my family are dead 'n' thats how it be stayin'. I ain't bein' no lady to some stuck up pirate!" Stormy said slightly quieter.
"Brilliant," smiled crystal, "Who needs men anyway? I shall go and report to Lena then."
"An' I'll be roundin' up the crew." repliexd Stormy, she strode off into the pub where one loud order from her brought all  her crew and ena's outside. Lena and Crystal soon joined them, shortly followed by kelpie.
"Let us be goin' then!" roared stormy.

crystalis

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2004, 04:32:31 AM »

Crystal snook along the side of Black Jack's ship, why did she always get these jobs, it wasn't her fault that the lady had gone off with these guys and got captured. She slipped in through a porthole, knowing she would find the lady inside. And she did just with company.
She grabbed her cutlass and threatened the men and grabbed the shocked lady.

stormymind

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2004, 04:47:07 AM »

The crews split up and went to their ships, once on board stormy took place at the steering wheel (or whatever its called!). Crystalis and kelpie went below deck, not wanting to get in the way of the crew. Just as they set off, Jake appeared on the shore.
"Stormy!" he screached, "I'll hunt yer down an' when I do we not be bein' mates, Y'hear me! Y'hear me!"
The ladies laughed and got back to work, shortly after the small pirates ship joined them and they set off on their voyage.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2004, 08:57:18 AM »

'Captain Lena! Captain Lena! The ship be sinking!' Hammy shouted from the bow (however you spell it) of the ship. Lena went to investigate, and indeed, there was a hole in the ship, and it was filling up with water.
'Right, we're going to have teh take refuge on Captain Skullen's boat, so, I'll steer, the rest of yeh know what yehs doing.'
They ended up sailing right next to the Lady's Revenge and Stormy shouted: 'Hey! Don't try taking over our ship! Yeh'll all die!'
Lena shouted back. 'We're not, we're a sinking!' she pointed to the bow of the ship. 'So be welcoming ten new members of yeh crew!'
Stormy opened her arms in welcome. 'Welcome aboard savvies!'
Lena, Bootstrap Ben, Ragetti, Jeejee, Beetle, Jack, Hammy, Spotty, Chuck and Sam swung across to the Lady's Revenge.
'Crew, Stormy's yeh cap'n now, until we get a new boat.' Lena announced.

Spoon Thumbs

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2004, 09:01:24 AM »

Spoon Thumbs woke up from a long nap, confused and tired, looking for anyone to explain what was happening

crystalis

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2004, 01:23:24 PM »

Crystalis found a confused spoon thumbs and said
"We are experiencing technical difficulties, a lord is planning on capturing us all and making us into slaves and stealing our treasure."
She ran off up onto the decks because she heard a commotion and discovered that Captain Lenas crew had boarded.
She jumped over into Lenas boat to rescue some supplies and get some of her clothes she had left behind and discovered....

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2004, 08:54:31 AM »

...a corpse. On his face was the mark of the kiss of death. Crystalis finished collecting somethings, and jumped back onto the other ship. She took Lena aside.
"Lena, may I be asking why you had a dead body on your ship."said Crystalis
"A WHAT?"said Lena

Meanwhile...
Kelpie came up on deck, and found Stormy.
"Cap'ain, I'd like to talk to ya if ya don't mind."said Kelpie
"And what'd that be about?"said Stormy
"Well, I know ya busy for the monet, but when ya not, I thought I had some info'mation ya might like."said Kelpie
"That's very interestin' lass, but as you know, I am actually busy. When I'm done, I'll come and seek you."said Stormy
"I was a thinkin' that maybe you could give me an assignment, 'cause I got nothing else to do anyway."said Kelpie
"What you good at?"asked Stormy
"I got a great eyesight, ear, and I notice in a flash something that's moving or unusal."
"Well, we already have one o' those people who look for things on the horizon. She sits right up there, at the top of the mast pole."
A woman walke up to Stormy.
"Ca'pain, the lass who sits at the top of the mast pole is sick, she had to go in 'er room."said the wom pirate
"Thank you for the message."to the pirate, and then to Kelpie, "Well, you have a job now, get to work!"

crystalis

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2004, 11:29:21 AM »

Lena followed Crystalis onto the boat,
"It's the lord with whom I was bedded with the night before last." explained crystalis, "but what does it mean?"
"It means something is not right lass!"said a thoughtful Lena.
The heard a noise below, it was the timbers quaking, they were abaout to break. They grabbed all they could to identify the man and returned to stormys boat.

stormymind

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2004, 04:45:09 PM »

Below deck in Stormys quarters, a small group gathered. It consisted of Crystal, Lena and Stormy, as I said it was a small group. Stormy studied the dead mans items on her large elegant desk, whilst Lena had a go at her expensive gin and Crstal looked out of the large stain glass window.
"Nice place y'got here." murmered Lena, gulping down the contents of her crystal glass.
"Mmmmmmmmmm." mumbled Stormy, not looking up, "Got it imported from China."
Crystal continued to look at the stain glass window with a frown. She had never liked it, but Stormy had insisted on keeping it. It portrayed a ship surrounded bymonsters of all signs.Stormy thought it showed that the ship respected the monsters of the sea, Crystal thought it was an ugly window.
"So who is he?" asked crystal.
"It looks like he be irish, rich an' dead." mutterd stormy.
"That all you got!" cried Lena.
"Look here lassie," huffed stormy, "I never be sayin' I was no expert."
"Oh 'n' who on this ship is! I never be meetin' a pirate who were a detective 'n' all!" laughed lena.

crystalis

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2004, 04:54:43 PM »

"He was your brother Lena, well thats what he told me!" said crystal, "I just wanted Stormy to verify it, it means your life is in serious danger."
Lena screamed and broke the ugly window in sorrow. Stormy ran and tried to calm Lena down, but Lena walked off, making heads turn as she stormed off to her cabin.
"Ur rate me lass so it is, looks like we won't be disagreein abat t' window!" Said stormy.
Crystalis returned to the deck.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2004, 05:21:21 AM »

[ooc: sorry for not partaking, lol]
When Lena had calmed down a bit,  Crystalis came into the room.
'What d'you want?' Lena asked angrily.
'To see how ye be doin'' Crystalis informed her.
'I'm fine.' Lena said huffily, tears still running down her face.
'No you're not.' Crystalis pointed out. Lena gave in.
'Okay, I'm not okay, but I don't know how you know he's my brother. I never knew much of him, I saw him when I was 'bout yay high - ' she indicated to the height of the bed. ' - and then never saw him again. And now he turns up on my ship - dead!'

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2004, 08:29:44 AM »

"Ship ahead"cried out Kelpie. She looked out harder in her spyglass and recognised it. She jumpe out from her post and ran to find Stormy.
"Cap'ain! CAp'ain!"she said, panting
"Yes lassy? What'd be the problem?"inquired Stormy
"A ship...ship ahead."panted Kelpie
"That's great. Why did you come to tell me? I had already heard it."said Stormy, slightly puzzled
Kelpie had regained her breath, "From all the stories I' heard and pictures I' seen, I'm mighty well sure it the Black Pearl."
Stormy went white, and remembered the last conversation she had had with her captain: "We be going on land tonight, me old mate from the black pearl..." started the captain.
"You aquaintances with some one from the black pearl!" gasped stormy, "Oooh! Sir you can't be messing 'round with people from the cursed ship!"
"Now Stormy, let me finish, theres alot of money involved - for you." said the captain.
"Well seeing as i have no morals, I guess i could slit a few throats for them if that be the case." assured Stormy.
"NO, me lass! I want you to kidnap a girl, this is a land job." cried the captain.
"Why does this job sound worser and worser by the second?" huffed stormy.
"Now, I don't be aknowing why they want this lass but I know her name be Kelpie turner from the Turner estate. Now, you and the lads shall go there tonight an' slaughter her mam and her pa and get the lass."
And of course, as she knew extremely well, she hadn't gone back to the captain, so hadn't brought the lass to him, and so the people from the Black Pearl hadn't gotten her.

crystalis

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2004, 04:15:26 PM »

*I'm lost*

crystalis

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2004, 04:25:22 PM »

Crystalis and Lena heard the cry for a ship being sighted and it did not sound like good news. They ran up to stormy and she explained her predicament, Lena and stormy went off together and came up with a plan. Stormy and Kelpie went below deck into the dungeons. And Lena took the wheel and crystalis pranced about looking pompous and important. The black pearl sailed up to the side,
"where be's stormy they demanded?"inquired the captain.
"Oh she is on land on a top- secret mission, she encountred some problems, and got held up,"said crystalis."And she was required in Port starburst to pick up some cargo so she sent us, because I am the first mate and Captain Lenas ship sank, what do you want her for?"
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up