Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Christmas Ball  (Read 1307 times)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re:The Christmas Ball
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2004, 09:23:13 AM »

Sam and Lena ran from the Hufflepuff Common Room. Suddenly day became night, and Hogwarts was gone.
'What the - 'Lena asked confused.
Sam began to writhe.
'Sam!' Lena gasped. He was turning into a werewolf.
'The full moon was last night though.' she said to herself, confused.
'Aye, it's the full moon here every night lady.' a male voice told her.
Lena looked down. 'Who're you?'
'Who're you?' the mini-man asked her.
'I'm Angelina Tonks. Now answer me. What is your name?'
'Me? I'm Connor. And who's the wee werewolf man over there who's getting away?' Connor asked.
Lena turned round to see the Sam-werewolf walking away, but jaggedly, as if hurt.
'Sam!' she shouted and ran up to the werewolf.
'Careful! It bites you know!' Connor warned her.
Sam had an arrow stck in his leg.
'He's hurt.' she called back to Connor.
'There's nothin' I can do about it, I'm just a wee leprechaun.' connor told her, and approached the werewolf and Lena cautiously.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

crystalis

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2004, 01:26:27 PM »

Crystalis awoke to discover her self in bridal wear and the tall attractive being beside her. It was her wedding, stormy was even there dressed as a bride maid.

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2004, 09:07:46 AM »

Kelpie craved for blood, but she was still partly herself, and that side of her managed to gain control. *Go to Hogsmeade! Now!*
When she got there, her mind gave her body more orders. *Now, go to Honeydukes. We don't care if it's closed at this time. Get in silently, and get all of the blood flavoured lollypops. Do it now!*
And so she did. She ran out of Honeydukes with her arms full of the lollypops and started sucking one. Ahh, it was so good, the relieving taste of blood. It had been so hard and tiring to convince her mind to do something in that state which did not involve finding a human and sucking their blood. Now, all she had to do was wait till day and then find the others.  She found a dark alley, sat down, and fell asleep.
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

crystalis

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2004, 11:33:50 AM »

Crystalis' eyes connected with stormys and she knew the plan. As stormy did deathdefying moves, beating down all the elfs, crystalis built up her pwers and sent forth a stunning glance which hit everyone but her and stormy. She then sent out a help signal but at that minute the elfking grabbed her and dragged her into his deep dark palace.

stormymind

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2004, 04:27:40 PM »

"Nooooo!" cried Stormy, she lunged after them but two mutants grabbed her and dragged her off to the dungeons.
Once inside there, Stormy took out her wand but couldn't remeber a spell to unlock doors so in the end she started to dig her way out, using a spoon she found in the boney hand of a former prisoner.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2004, 05:59:53 AM »

Kelpie woke up, and found herself in a different world. It was still night though, although Kelpie thought she had slept for a couple of hours. Maybe there was a time difference. Strangely, she still had all of her lollypops. She unraped one and started sucking it. But before she had time to look around, she was proded by an elf  and his pitchfork.
"Another human. Master will be happy."it said, and made her walk in a certain direction
Kelpie didn't protest, she was too busy sucking on her loolypop, and she had no where else to go. However, when they arrived at the palace, their seemed to have been a battle, everything was in dissaray, and the king was busy, so they sent Kelpie to the dungeons. When they arrived, they shoved her in, and locked the door shut. Kelpie didn't pay attention to what was in there, just sat down and sucked on ehr beloved lollypop. Stormy was in there, and she however had no lollypops to preocupy herself, so noticed Kelpie.
"Kelpie! How did you get here?!?"-Stormy
"Humf"said Kelpie, too busy eating her loolypop, than she realized that someone was talking to her, and looked up, blood dripping from her lips (from the lollypop of course)
"Ahh!"screamed out Stormy, "Oh no, you don't still crave for blood do you? And what's that lollypop?"
"It's blood."-Kelpie
"Oh, one of those blood flavoured lollypops from Honeydukes. I'm reassured. Look, we have to make a plan to get out of here and save crystalis."
Kelpie finished her lollypop, was satisfied with the amount of blood she had had, and became her normal self again.
"What am I doing here?"-Kelpie
"I don't have the time to explain, plus, I don't even know how you got here. Quick, we have to make a plan to save crystalis, before she's wed to that horrible elf. "-Stormy
"So, pretty much, brake out of this prison cell, run to the upper chambers and save crystalis. Sounds pretty easy."-Kelpie
The both ran at the door at the same time and managed to break it down, although it did heart both of their arms. In all the confusion, non of the stupid elves noticed them and they managed to get to the upper chambers, and then to the wedding chapel, where crystalis was being wed to the horrible elfking, although she already ahd a fiance, but that's beside the point.
They barged in. The ceremonies for the elves were slightly different, the same actual ceremony, but all in a different order. To begin, there was, a whole speech, and then: "You may kiss the bride", but you were not husband and wife.
"You may now kiss the bride."said the Pope
Stormy ran up and grabbed crystlis, pretecting her from the beast. But Kelpie had frozen. She had just gotten another urge for blood, and she had left all of her lollypops in the dungeon. The first person (sort of) she saw was the plump elf king. She ran over to him, and instead of him getting kissed by his bride, he was bitten in the neck and had all of the blood sucked out of him. Since all of the blood was sucked out, he died, and did not turn into a elf/vampire. At the last frop  of sweet tasting blood, it became foul for Kelpie. The blood, which was supposed to be a vampire delicacy, seemed disgusting to her. Her body would not accept it, for it was in the soul and witch's body and not a vampire's, and it started turning back into her normal self.

crystalis

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2004, 05:02:10 PM »

Crystalis fainted clear away as Kelpie sucked the soul from the elf king, Kelpie needed medical attention becuase she had drank elf blood with is slow acting poison to human vampires. She woke up and found herself surrounded by wizards, they must have heard her help signal. They began asking her questions and she heard stormy explaining Kelpies need for medical attention.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2004, 05:14:22 AM »

'What can we do? What can we do?' Lena asked crazily.
'We? We?' Connor asked deliriously in his irish accent.
'Yeah, we. Me, and you. That counts as we from where I come from.' Lena explained.
'I know what we means wee lass.' Connor told her, annoyed. 'But since when have we become a we?'
Lena looked at him, frustrated. 'Are you going to help me look after this werewolf or not?' she asked him, her eyes daring him to say no, and suffer the consequences.
'Yes.' Connor replied, surprised at himself. 'Yes, I am.'
'So we are a we then. Got it?'
'I have. So what did you say was wrong with the wee werewolf miss?' Connor asked.
'He's got an arrow stuck in his leg and he's weak. We need to help him.' Lena informed him.
Connor nodded. 'A bit o' Leprechaun gold should help that.'
Lena looked at him, confused. 'And how will it help?' she asked him.
'Everybody knows that Leprechaun gold is lucky.' Connor told her.
'No it isn't, it disappears after about an hour!' Lena shouted angrily.
'Oh, I'm sorry, did I say Leprechaun gold? I meant Leprechaun dust. It's the best luck you'll ever get. Unless you ever find a four leaved clover.' he added thoughtfully.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2004, 08:19:48 AM »

"But she doesn't die."siaid Stormy, "Well, sort of. She'd die, and then come back. So what's the problem."
"She can come back if there is something to come back to. If she's been killed, the body is intact, stabbed, strangled, all those things, the body can heal itself enough. But this is quite a special venom. Little by little, your body evaporates (in excruciating pain), and she dies once the last part evaporates. So, she'd have nothing to come back to, in other words she'd have to stay in the world of the dead, and if you need it even cleearer, she'll really be dead."explained crystalis
"On the other haand, she got her old body back."said Stormy surching for something good

crystalis

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2004, 04:29:40 PM »

Kelpie was carried to St Mungos, because her mental health was in danger as well as her physical health.
Stormy had gained an obsession with spoons so she was taken in too. Crystalis had to go back to Hogwarts and explain what had happened.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2004, 03:23:15 PM »

And Angelina was still in a world where every night is a full moon night.
The leprechaun took out a pouch from his pocket and sprinkled some golden, magical looking dust over the werewolf.
'That werewolf there looks injured.' a male voice came from behind Lena and Connor, making them jump.
'Keep back! You can't have this werewolf!' Lena cried out, thinking that the man was a werewolf hunter.
'I was going to help him.' the man said simply, shrugging. 'But if you don't want my help, then I won't help you.'
Connor nudged Lena and whispered smugly: 'Leprechaun gold.'
'Oh.' Lena said, understanding. 'You're a werewolf healer person, type thing.'
The man nodded. 'Well, I'm a werewolf healer.' he moved towards the werewolf. 'May I?' he said, asking for their consent. They nodded. Lena watched the werewolf healer examining Sam. She hoped that the healer would help him.
'What's your name?' Lena asked the healer.
'Ssh! He's working!' Connor warned her, but the werewolf healer replied, 'My name is Ryan. I am one of the few werewolf healers on this planet. I am guessing that the girl is not from this world.' he started woking on Sam.
'How'd you know?' Lena asked.
'You seem to be looking at things in wonder, as if you've never seen them before, or you've seen them in a new light. What is your name?'
'A-Angelina.' Lena stuttered. The man nodded.
'You look a bit like an angel.' he noted.
'What?' Lena asked, confused.
'Angelina means Angelic. You did not know?' Ryan told her. Lena shook her head.
Ryan let out a noise of disbelief and carried on with what he was doing. He had pulled out the arrow, spread some lotion over the wound and then bandaged up the leg using a splint and bandages.

crystalis

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2004, 03:40:10 PM »

Crystalis went to visit stormy nd took her a bunch of antique spoons becuase the doctors thought it best to give her what she wanted, then she went to see kelpie.
"How is she doing?"she asked a nurse.
"She will gain consiousness in a few days but we are worried where her mind is at the moment, she keeps fitting." said the worried nurse.

stormymind

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2004, 04:02:29 PM »

Stormy smiled spookily, running her manicured fingers over her spoons....oh! Her spoons!
"Precious ones." she cackled, "Spoonie spoonie spoonie!" She smiled again and then started digging into the floor with her favourite spoon.
A few weeks later she was found in China with a spoon that posessed magical powers, yes she had concealed her wand in a spoon.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2004, 04:34:41 PM »

'Right, he'll walk a bit crookidly for a couple of days, but after that he'll be fine.' Ryan informed them. He yawned. 'I don't know about you two, but I'm tired.'
Angelina and Connor agreed with him because they were also tired. They pondered about what to do to stop Sam the werewolf from limping away, and ended up tying him to a tree (only for the night, for his own safety). 'What about his splint and bandages? Won't they be too small for him when he wakes up in the morning?' Lena asked worriedly.
'I've put a charm on them so that they fit whatever form the body takes on.' Ryan told her.
'Okay.' Lena said, and then laid down in her makeshift bed of leaves. She fell asleep, along with Connor and Ryan.
When she woke in the morning, she saw a bemused Sam, with a rope around his neck and a wounded leg bandaged up. She hurried over to him and undid the rope. 'Are you okay?'
'I - um - I, what happened last night?' Sam asked in his rough voice.
'Well...' Angelina said and began to explain the whole thing.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2004, 07:16:03 AM »

Kelpie wasn't doing well. She didn't stop flicking into other worlds. She arrived in the pirates world, on the black pearl.
"Well, little miss Kelpie's back is she?" (see the World Travelers) said Captain Barbosa
Kelpie didn't look good. She was very pale, and she felt like she was going to throw up.
"Well, now that we have the Turner girl, might as well kill this one."he said
But the nect second, she was gone, flicking to an other world, faster and faster, and then it stopped.
She found herself in the past now. She was pinned to the ground, and a vampire was sucking her blood. It was again excrusiatingly painful.
Back in the hospital room, the nurse ran off to find the doctor, and brought the doctor in. Kelpie, although unconscious, incredibly, was screaming, an extremely high piched scream. She was turning back into a vampire. The hair was going black, the lips were going ruby red, the skin was going red, the nails pointy. She became completely fledged. She sat up in a jolt. She was awake, and dangerous.

stormymind

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »

"I'm so glad your sane again, Stormy." Crystalis said.
Stormy nodded playing with her spoons.
"Have you heard anything new of Kelpie?" Crystalis asked, trying to make conversation.
"Noooooo." muttered stormy.
"Oh." Crystalis exclaimed, "Know where Lena is?"
"No." Stormy mumbled.
"How are you and rob?" Crystalis demanded.
"Rob! I forgot about him!"

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2004, 11:01:05 AM »

"You know what, I'm going to make it a lot simpler. What do you remember?"said crystalis
"Spoons, spoons are good. I dug to China. Hey, wasn't there a muggle movie called Digging to China. Well, I did it! They should make a movie about me!"said Stormy

stormymind

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2004, 11:27:08 AM »

"Well let me jog your memory." sighed crystalis, she grabbed stormy and led her out of the room.
"Hey!" protested stormy, "I've forgot my spoons"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2004, 12:20:46 PM »

Sam's eyes widened as he heard the story of the past day. 'so, let me get this straight - we're in a different world where ever night the full moon comes out and werewolf hunters are out to get me.' he said, summing everything up. 'When I wished life would be more exciting, I didn't mean stuff like this!' he shouted. 'If we end up here for the rest of our lives, then I'm never gonna look my best again!'
'That's shallow.' Lena commented.
'You try being a werewolf, see how you feel about your appearance then! If you feel hairy, you think other people would notice that you're a werewolf, so you have to look your best all the time!' Sam rambled, clearly hating it.
'I think you look cute, all rumpled hair and everything.' Lena said, and smiled. Sam scowled, but seemed less angry. 'So, d'you wanna find the way out of here before night?' she asked him.

stormymind

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2004, 11:20:34 AM »

"Here." stated cyrstalis,"Is where you punched Rob and here is where you turned into an evil werewolf. and here is where you were infected by haricot, lenas great great great great great great great great grandad. here is where you fell into the lake and here...."
"Okay! Okay! I get your point now please stop!" cried stormy.
"Only if you give me your spoons."
Stormy paled.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2004, 12:07:35 PM »

'Well no,' Sam said sarcastically. 'I want to stay here and get hunted by werewolf hunters!'
Lena sighed. 'I'll take that as a yes then.'
Sam nodded, and followed Lena as she left.
Connor the leprechaun stirred and woke up. 'Where are you two goin'?' he asked.
'Trying to find the way back to our world.' Sam replied.
'D'you know where it is?' Lena asked Connor. Sam looked at her disbelievingly. 'You really think they're gonna know where we came from?' he asked her, frustrated.
Lena pretended not to hear Sam, and repeated her question to Connor. 'Do you know where it is?'
'Sure.' the leprechaun said. 'It was over here. You did not know?' he said, pulling the leaves of a tree aside. They looked, and saw the place where they had been in before they had arrived in the other world.
'So it was just there?' Sam exclaimed. 'Why didn't you tell us?' he said, rounding on Connor.
'I thought you knew.' the leprechaun said, and shrugged. 'But before you go,' he began, turning to Lena. 'Take this.' he handed her a small red bird. 'It can go between worlds. It's good for inter-world contact.' he informed her.
'You want me to write to you?' she said, grasping the idea. Connor nodded. 'I won't know what to put!' she exclaimed, but he shook his head. 'You'll know what to put! I know you will. Just write back to me please, I get pretty lonely here.'
Lena smiled. 'Of course I will!' she turned to Sam, who seemed to be itching to get back to Hogwarts. 'We'd better go now.' she informed Connor. 'Say goodbye to Ryan for us.' Connor nodded.
'Will do. See you.'
'Bye.' and wih that, Lena and Sam walked through the doorway into Hogwarts.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2004, 10:02:36 PM »

"So, where is Kelpie?"asked Stormy
"Well, last I saw of her, she was in another hospital dormitory, private of course, and she was having some problems."said crystalis
They heard some yelling which sounded like Kelpie, and entered her room. The nurse and doctor had strapped her to the bed. But she stopped struggling.
"Please, please,"she said with tears rolling down her cheeks,"just give me blood, I just need some blood."
But the doctor and nurse didn't do anything.
"What's wrong with you?!?!?!?"screamed Kelpie,"Why don't you just give me some blood!!??"
But still they didn't do anything.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?"yelled Kelpie
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 04:22:14 AM by Kelpie »

crystalis

« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2004, 05:04:25 PM »

Stormy dived into her pocket and retrieved some blood flavoured lolly pops and gave them to kelpie. Crystalis gave her a disgusted look.
"What? I heard it was a good source of iron, "claimed a shifty looking stormy. Then she looked excited and handed over some iron nails.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2004, 04:26:37 AM »

Kelpie savoured the taste of the sweet tasting blood. She managed to move her arm into a position were her hand could grasp Stormy's sleave.
"Thank you" she said, "I swear to you, whatever happens, I will never ever suck your blood. You're a kind being, unlike some people I know." and threw a look at the nurse and doctor
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 04:27:08 AM by Kelpie »

stormymind

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2004, 02:15:47 PM »

"Erm..thank you!" smiled Stormy, "Must be going! Bye!"
She quickly rushed off, slightly spooked. So much was her distress she did not see the rob scampering behind her.
"Waite!" he cried but she didn't here and in an instance she was gone.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2004, 02:13:02 AM »

Rob went to the room where Stormy had come from. It was now deserted apart from Kelpie strapped to the bed. Crystalis had had to go somewhere, and the nurse and doctor, seing she had calmed down, had left her. Rob sat down on a chair, next to her. When he thought about it, it was partly his fault she was like this. He was the reason she had ended up in detention and had gotten bitten be the vampire. She hapily sucking aaway her lollypop, and there was a misty look in her eyes. It comforted him a bit. He really wanted things with him and Stormy to work out, but she was so complicated. And he himself was having so many problems...Rob remembered once hearing that telling people their troubles helped. He himself had never believed it, but he was ready to give it a shot. And so he started talking to Kelpie, who he thought was dreaming or in a coma, or something like that. But Kelpie, although busy sucking the lollypop, was listening attentively to every word he was saying.  

stormymind

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2004, 01:26:50 PM »

Stormy ran to her room and started pounding her punchbag, it always made her feel good but today it didn't. Angrily, she she ran out into the grounds to do some good old hard walking.
"Where are your friends when you need them?" she cried to the lonely deserted grounds of Hogwarts.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2004, 02:51:07 PM »

'Stormy!' Lena and Sam shouted.
Stormy turned round. 'Sam! Lena! Where've you two been?' she asked, not having seen them since before her detention.
'Well, it's a long story...' Lena began, but Sam interrupted, saying: 'To cut a long story short, we managed to step into another world where the full moon is out every night,' he scowled. 'we met a leprechaun, a werewolf healer guy, and then we went and got this dodgy bird that can move between worlds.'
Stormy looked at them. 'Let's see this bird then.' she commanded them.
Lena reluctantly called, 'Esperanza!' and the bird came. It landed on her shoulder.
'Wow!' Stormy exclaimed.
'It travels between worlds and you can send letters to other people.' Lena explained. 'It's from the species "mande voyageuse", but is more commonly known here as the traveller.'
Sam looked at her, surprised.
'What? I read about these birds once, my dad does a lot of magical bird watching. He's never actually seen one of these outside ofa book.' Lena looked around thoughtfully. 'I hope my mum doesn't get hold of her, she'll take it to work with her and examine it.'
'Why'd you call it Esperanza?'
'Because it sounds cool.'

stormymind

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2004, 06:50:10 AM »

"OK."chuckled Stormy, they headed back for the Castle.
"So hows Kelpie?" asked Lena.
"Bad." Stormy sighed.
"And Rob?" asked Lena.
"Worse." admitted Stormy.
"Is anything good?" asked Lena.
"No."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2004, 07:20:09 AM »

'Anything bad?'
'Yes.'
'Oh, ok.'
'We should've stayed where we were.' Sam hissed in Lena's ear. 'At least there wasn't all that bad, apart from the whole werewolf thing!'
Lena scowled at him. 'We've got to help our friends - '
'-Your friends.' Sam corrected her.
'What?' Lena burst out angrily.
Sam looked at her. 'Well, they don't seem like friends to me.'
'Why not?'
'Well, I dunno, I just sense that they don't like me.' he admitted.
'Oh come on, they like you!' Lena exclaimed, then turned to Stormy. 'You like Sam as a friend, don't you?' she asked furiously, with a glint in her eye.
'Yeah.' Stormy said, confused why Lena looked so angry.
'See?'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up