Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Christmas Ball  (Read 1308 times)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
The Christmas Ball
« on: December 24, 2003, 10:34:55 AM »

Angelina was getting ready for the ball with the rest of the Hufflepuff girls in her year. She was putting her dress robes on, they were a very dark blue. 'Like my dress robes? I got them in the October holiday!' Her friends agreed and asked the same question. 'Yeah, that's nice.' Angelina would say every now and then. 'How should I do my hair? Loose curls, or in a ponytail?' she asked.
'The curls definately.' stormy said, and the rest of the girls agreed with her. Angelina wrapped her hair around her wand and muttered an incantation to heat i up. 'Handy curler!' she laughed. 'So who's everyone going with?' she asked casually.
'I'm going with Steve.' someone announced.
'Me? Malcom.' someone else said.
'Who are you going with Lena? You haven't told us yet.' stormy asked. Angelina smiled. She had kept it at secret who she was going with. 'Okay, I'll tell you. It's Ben.'
'Ben? As in en in the fifth year?' someone exclaimed.
'The very same.' Angelina smiled even more.
The girls squeeled. 'You're so lucky!' one of them said. 'Ben!'
Stormy looked at her, disgusted. 'Ben? Eww! Who you going with, Kelpie'
'Danny.' Kelpie replied.
'As if we didn't guess that one.' stormy said, and ena giggled.
Kelpie looed at her watch. 'It's nearly time.'

[ooc: I just thought I'd do a Christmas ball for anyone to join in. Make it happy!]
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

Re:The Christmas Ball
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 03:14:45 PM »

Stormy pulled her turqious robes, carefully examaning the silver swirly pattern.
"Very nice, Stormy," said Lena, "Who are you going with again?"
Stormy blushed, "Nathan." she muttered.
"Oooooooooooooh!" laughed all the girls.
"We're just friends." giggled Stormy.
"Yeh right!" cried Kelpie, "I saw you two yesterday."
"What were they doing, Kelpie?" asked Lena, everyone leaned forward.
"Snogging!" laughed Kelpie.
"Shut up!" said stormy with a giggle as she threw a pillow at Kelpie. Soon everyone was in a pillow fight.
"Hey you guys! The ball starts in half an hour!" gasped Lena, the girls rushed to their make up bags.
"Lena, will you do my hair?" asked stormy.
"Sure, what colour are you having it?" Lena strided over to her friend.
"Honey blonde. Will you put it in a bun?" Stormy handed her the bobbles.
"Why not try a high ponytail, then all that hair of yours can be seen for once." suggested Kelpie. Lena brushed Stormys hair back in a a ponytail.
"OK! Everyone ready?" asked Stormy, "Right lets go!"
The girls cheered and rushed down to the greathall.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 01:36:53 PM »

'Hey, wait! I need to get Ben first!' Lena shouted. 'Ben!' she called, and a tall, fifth year Hufflepuff came striding towards her. He had brown hair and blue eyes, and oh I'm getting bored describing him, just imagine him to be very nice-looking okay? 'What?' he asked.
'Remember, you're taking me to the ball!' Angelina said to him. I'd like you to note that this guy is quite dim and the only reason Angelina was going with him to the ball, no matter how lucky some of her friends thought she was, was because it was tradition to go with a date and he was the first person she had spotted. Well, she'd spotted Harry Potter first but he didn't know who she was and he was already going with someone else. It wasn't as if she even fancied Harry Potter anyway, she just wanted to know what it would be like talking to this really famous guy who had escaped the clutches of Lord Voldemort several times. So, Lena carried on, trying to look happy and linking arms with Ben. It was quite a scene when the girls and Ben got there, as...
[ooc: someone finish off this sentence please. Pretty please!]

stormymind

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2003, 09:30:15 AM »

a large candle had fallen over and now the stage was in ashes. Students coughed as the smoke filled their lungs.
"Everyone outside!" cried Dumbledore, "We'll have the ball outside."
Despite it being winter, the grounds still had soft green grass and leafy trees. The sunset was a spectacular array of purples, pinks and golds. a thousand sophisticated marble tables were strewn across the grass each with a red rose and candle in the center. Fairies were dancing in the trees and chinese lanterns gave off a warm glow. In the middle of this was a magnicent electric blue dance floor with a stage nearby for the band.
"Oh wow!" gasped Stormy, Nathan appeared by her side.
"Would you care to dance me lady?" his said in a fake english accent. Stormy giggled and put her hand in his outstretched palm.
He could not dance for his life but Stormy didn't care. It was so funny seeing him do his little jigs and she loved to be twirled around by him. She noticed Lena with her date just standing there and felt a pang of guilt.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2003, 02:57:36 PM »

Stormy needn't feel any guilt, but she did anyway (ooc:don't ask me why, stormy wrote it!). Ben asked her to dance but she rejected him. 'Nah thanks, I'm a rubbish dancer.' Actually, Lena was quite a good dancer, she just couldn't be bothered to dance, and I'm making this story gloomy aren't I? Ah well.
'Fine, I'll go dance with somebody else then.' Ben said grumpily and stalked off. Finally, Lena had some space, even if she did look like she'd been ditched by her date. But what did she care? She didn't really think anything of Ben, and he obviously didn't think anything of her. She watched Stormy and Nathan dancing, and realised that stormy had been looking at her. 'Oh, it's nothing to worry about.' Lena muttered to herself. Lena looked around, searching for someone, and found him. The guy she really liked, excpet he was dancing with Helen Jones, one of the prettiest students in the school. She was in Ravenclaw, whereas the person Lena liked - called Sam - was in Hufflepuff, in the same year as Lena. Lena didn't know what he saw in her, but she wouldn't, would she. She looked around at Stormy and Nathan again, who were doing a funny sort of jig, and stormy was giggling a lot. Then she looked back to Helen and - and nobody. Where had Sam gone? Someone tapped Angelina on the shoulder and asked in a nervous voice, 'Erm, d'you - d'you wanna dance with me?' Angelina turned round, and couldn't believe her luck. Yes, I know, it's a bit corny but I have to stop stormy feeling guilty and anyway I'm in a happy mood - it was Sam. Sam
Angelina looked at him in disbelief, and then looked round to see who he was talking to. 'I mean you, silly!' he said, laughing. Angelina blushed. He was lauging at her. Then she smiled. 'Of course I'll dance with you.' she said, and laughed too. He held out his hand to help her stand up, and then they went to dance. Neither of them were miraculous dancers but they were O.K. at it. Stormy looked at Angelina - the space where Angelina had been, and then looked around and saw her dancing with Sam. She smiled and felt guilty no more.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 03:08:49 PM by Angelina Tonks »

stormymind

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 03:03:15 PM »

Stormy smiled and pointed out Lena and Sam to Nathan. He laughed and did a happy little dance that made most people snigger but Stormy found it funny. The dance floor cleared and people started to sit atthe tables. Stormy ran to the table near Lena shortly followed by Nathan.
They were near the forest in the quietest part. Nathan smiled nervousley.
"So? How are you?" he said. That has to be one of the lamest chat up lines ever, thought Stormy.
"I'm good." said Stormy nodding, "You?"
"Great!" said Nathan, there was a long silence.
"Hey Nathan." came the sickly voice of Patty Morris, a third year who had he hots for Nathan.
"Hi Patty!" a wide grin spread across Nathans face.
The two got involved in a long talk about Herbology class and Stormy faded into the distance.
She decided to go back to the common room and get some well needed homework time. Just as she turned the corner she smashed into someone. As she looked up she saw an outstretched hand, she took it and was easily pulled up and came face to face with a fifth year boy, she'd seen him before but didn't know his name.
"Hi I'm James." said the boy.
Stormy stared stupidly, he was cute.
"Who are you?" he asked politely.
"Stormy." she said dased.
"James! Their serving out the food!" cried a girl, she came round the coner. She was pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Ah Melissa! This is Stormy, we just bumped into eachother." said James.
"Lovely." sniffed Melissa, "Shall we be going?" She held out her arm and James took it.
Stormy stared sadly as they left.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 03:26:38 PM »

Angelina was summoning up the courage to speak to sam when he spoke. 'Erm, so... D'you like the food?' he asked. He seemed more embarassed to talk than she did.
Angleina nodded. 'Yeah, it's nice.' she said and gave him a weak smile. He smiled back. 'So erm, you came here with Helen Jones didn't you?' Angelina asked.
Sam nodded. 'She asked me when I was about to ask you.' he looked down in embarassment, and blushed. Angelina smiled and said, 'You can look at me you know, I miss seeing your eyes.'
He looked up quickly at her in disbelief. 'Really?' he asked.
Angelina smiled more. 'Really.' she said, and leant in towards Sam.
'So... what am I supposed to do about Helen?' Sam asked. Angelina looked around the tables for the girl. She was sat with Ben. Ironic really - they'd managed to swap partners without asking each other. Angelina nodded towards them so that Sam could see. He looked, and then smiled a big smile and then gave Angelina a peck on the cheek.

stormymind

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 03:53:39 PM »

Stormy howeverwas not having the time of her life. She rushed back to hufflepuff, angry and upset. Slamming the door and kicking a nearby chair she didn't even realise someone was in the room.
"Are you ok?" a posh english accent with a hint of sympathy asked.
Stormy twirled around to meet eyes with a tall, lean boy with dark hair and electric blue eyes.
"I'm Rob." he introduced himself, "You are?"
"Susie, I mean Stormy." gibbered Stormy, why was she making a fool of herself again. She regained her pride, "Soryy about the entry, I'm slightly frustrated."
"Slightly?" asked Rob.
Stormy smiled.
"How come your not at the dance?" Stormy asked.
"Got chased by a herd of girls. Still recovering!" sighed Rob.
"Atleast your wanted. My date went off with a girl." Stormy slumped into the chair.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2003, 09:36:08 AM »

Angelina looked at Sam. 'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to -'
He began, apologising. Angelina laughed.'It's okay, it's just it's so weird since I've had a crush on you for ages and now finally something's happening.' she said, and blushed. Sam looked at her and smiled. 'Same here, and when you went to this ball with Ben I thought you had something going with him, but now I see you don't, which makes me relieved.' he said in one big breath. Angelina gave a little laugh. 'I just needed someone to go to the ball with.' she said and smiled. 'Stormy asked Nathan when we found out about the ball.' Angelina looked round. 'I wonder how they're doing?' she asked, and looked round to where she had last seen them sitting. Stormy wasn't there, but Nathan was with chatting animmatedly with a girl. 'Where is Stormy?' Sam asked, looking at Nathan and the girl aswell.
Angelina shrugged. 'I don't know. She'll probably just be somewhere we haven't looked.' Angelina shivered. It was cold outside. Sam saw her shivering, and made to take off his cloak but Angelina said, 'You'll be cold if you take that off, leave it on.'
'Okay.' he said, and reajusted his cloak. 'Maybe we should go somewhere warmer.' he suggested, and smiled.
'Where were you thinking of?' Angelina asked.
'The common room, where else?' Sam replied.
'You read my mind.' Angleina told him.
'I thought you were the one who could do legilimency.' he said, puzzled.
Angelina had forgotten that at the ball. 'Yeah, but I haven't read your mind yet.'
'Good, I've got private stuff in there.' he said and pretended to lock up his mind from Angelina's mind reading abilities.
'Come on, let's go.' Angelina said, smiling. Sam took her by the hand and they made their way to the inside of Hogwarts.

crystalis

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2003, 10:07:28 AM »

Crystalis floated about the dance floor she had lost her slipper again, oh where oh where was it that naughty slipper. She looked around and smiled it was like musical parteners. then some music started playing and dumbledore announced a game of musical parteners.
(sorry if you two are angry at my intrusion)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2004, 08:37:37 AM »

[ooc: not at all, I'm angry at this computer because I've written this bit hundreds of times and it does dodgy stuff so I must remember to copy what I write this time!]
ic:
Angelina and Sam stopped just outside of the entrance to the Hufflepuff Common Room. 'D'you want to just get your cloak and we go back to the ball so we can dance?' Sam asked. 'We didn't dance much.' he added hopefully.
'Okay.' Angelina said, and murmured the password to the Hufflepuff Common Room. 'Cow's Feet. I'll be just a second.' she told Sam, and whipped inside the Common Room to get her cloak which was lying on a chair in the main part. Sam followed her, and help her put her cloak on. Angelina smiled and said, 'That's funny, I half-expected Stormy to be in here.' Sam nodded.
'I thought Rob might be in here too, I think I saw him take refuge here. Anyway, let's go.' he told her and they made their way back to the ball. There was a game of musical partners in action, so Sam and Angelina sat and waited until it was finished. Angelina saw Crystalis floating around the dance floor and pointed her out to Sam. 'How does she do that? How does she float like that?'
Sam looked where Angelina was pointing, and said, 'It's probably magic.'

crystalis

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 09:53:10 AM »

Crystalis chuckled to her self as people watched in amazment as she glided around the dance floor, hadn't they ever seen roller skates. She waved at lena and sam and smiled the drifter of down to the lake..

stormymind

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2004, 12:38:56 PM »

Stormy and Rob slid out from beneath the chairs.
"Who was that?" asked Stormy, breathing heavily.
"I don't know, I think it was some of the psycho girls who were chasing me!" chuckled rob.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2004, 01:29:26 PM »

Crystalis glided past Sam and Angelina, waving. They looked at her, astonished. Then they saw wat she was wearing. Rollerskates.
'Well, I certainly never thought of that.' Sam said, laughing.

stormymind

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2004, 11:43:19 AM »

Rob gave Stormy a long hard stare for a moment, then said, "Can I trust you?"
"Yes." said stormy, confused.
"Then I want to show you something!" he declared, his eys lighting up and a grin spreading across his face. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the common room.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2004, 03:23:46 PM »

'Wanna dance again?' Sam asked Lena when the game of musical partners had finished. Lena nodded.
'Let's go then!' They stumbled across the dancefloor, laughing at their dancing skills.
'Right! Right! No, left!' Angelina told Sam, making the both of them more confused.

stormymind

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 01:19:15 PM »

Stormy ran along the corridor as fast as she could but she couldn't keep up with rob. She ran around a corner to find he was gone and felt her heart sink.
"Rob? Rob! Where are you?" she called out, she ran down the corridor but he was nowhere to be seen.
Sadly, she made her way back to the common room.
"Stormy! Stormy!" Lena burst into their dorm, "Oh Stormy, you'll never guess what. I met this boy and we danced and we kissed...and..and. Stormy, whats wrong?"
Stormy sighed and told her friend all about Rob.
"There isn't any Rob in hufflepuff." Lena said gently.
"But tere has to be, I mean he was here, in our common room!" Stormy cried.
"Stormy, I know everyone in hufflepuff, so do you! There is not anyone called rob."
"But I saw him!" protested Stormy.
"You could be going mad." whispered Lena.
"No! I saw him, he was real! I touched him!" Stormy shouted.
Lena raised her eyebrows.
"Not in that way!" blushed Stormy.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2004, 01:44:41 PM »

'Are you sure his name was Rob?' Lena asked Stormy.
'Well, that's what he told me! And where's Sam anyway?' stormy said.
Angelina blushed. 'He's gone to the loo.'
Stormy smiled. 'So are you two going out then?'
Angelina blushed even more. 'I - er, I don't think so, no. Anyway, what about this Rob guy - was he actually there? Are you sure?'
Stormy shrugged. 'I'm pretty sure he was there, I mean I could touch him -' Lena giggled, '-as in touch him on the arm and stuff, not that touch him, and he seemed real.But you can't tell anyone about him. It'll bring up too many questions.'
Angelina nodded. 'I know what you mean. So you're sure he wasn't a halluncination or a - a poltergeist or anything?' she asked, perplexed.
'I'm not sure anymore.' stormy told her.

stormymind

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2004, 01:57:16 PM »

The next day, all was revealed.
as the girls got ready for care of potions, they overheard Snape talking to Dumbledore.
"Yes, headmaster, one day my ex-wfe justs tr=urns up and dumps the boy on me! Well you can imagine my shock!" Snape whispered.
"And what is the boys name?" Dumbledore asked.
"Rob, he's such a pest. Filch has taught him all the secret passages so he just seems to disappear and reappear all the time!"
Stormy stared at Lena in horror, snapes son!

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2004, 02:13:41 PM »

Lena returned her look, but less horrified. Her look was one more of fascination.
'Snape's son?' she exclaimed quietly to stormy. 'Cool!'
'What!?' Stormy half shouted in frustration. 'How can that be cool? Snape'll have even more reason to hate me!'
'Ssh!' Angelina warned Stormy, 'I'm trying to listen!'
'-And of course, he's been sorted into Hufflepuff, and I don't know how he's done that because both of his parents were respectable Slytherins.'
Lena burst into fits of laughter. Snape jumped and looked around at the both of them.
'Lena!' stormy warned, but Lena had a cover up.
'That - was - a - funny - joke - stormy!' Lena said through bouts of laughter. Sanpe and Dumbledore carried on talking.  Lena's laughter died down a bit, and Stormy scolded her.
'We could have got more information on Rob!' she told Lena, annoyed.
'Hey, no sweat! He's in our house, you can just ask him!'
'But then I'll sound nosy!'

stormymind

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2004, 02:27:31 PM »

As Stormy was sat in an armchair reading about kirate when rob walked in.
"HI Stormy!" he said cheerfully, she glowered, "Oh right your angry."
He slumped down next to her, "Look it was just a joke!"
"Oh yeah, real funny!" she burst out, "Leaving me all alone in a corridor to look a fool."
Afew peoplw looked up.
"Oh come on, relax!" Rob smiled
"You really need to grow up!2 snapped stormy, "I can't believe I like you!"
Stormy ran to her dormitry, Rob picked up her book and followed her.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2004, 02:36:45 PM »

An alarm sounded, and the staircase to the girls' dormitory turned into a slide.
Rob and Stormy slid down the staircase and bumped into one another. 'Well done!' Stormy shouted at Rob. 'How am I meant to get up there now?' They got up and the dormitory door opened. It was Lena, who slid down the staircase and bumped on the floor at the bottom. 'Who tried to get to the girls' dormitories?' she asked, and then smirked when she saw Rob and Stormy. 'Oh right.'
'Hi Lena.' came a voice to the right of her. Angelina looked in that direction, and saw Sam. 'Hi Sam!' she said, smiling.

stormymind

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2004, 12:39:42 PM »

Lena rushed over to Sam, stars in their eyes.
"Yuck!" exclaimed Rob.
"I think its sweet." said stormy, gazing at Sam and Lena.
"Its sweet when your the one in love but when its other people, no way!"  Rob laughed.
"Do you know how selfish you sound?" accused stormy.
"Oh come on, Stormy, give me a break. You can be real fun when you let your hair down." Rob slid his arms around her waist.
"No." Stormy replied shortly, she pulled away and started to climb back up the slide.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2004, 01:08:49 PM »

Sam put his hands in his pockets and said, 'Erm, hi, I guess.'
Angelina stood in front of him, a little embarassed. 'Yeah, hi.' she smiled a weak smile.
Sam scratched his head.'So, erm, er, willyougooutwithme?' he said all in one breath. Lena looked at him confused. 'What?' she asked him.
'Erm, will - will you go out with me?' he said again, more clear this time. Lena smiled. 'Of course I will!' and pecked him on the cheek. He smiled. 'I thought you'd say that.' he told her, as they walked out of the common room for tea.
Stormy watched them go. 'See? It's sweet.' she told Rob.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 04:33:47 PM by Angelina Tonks »

stormymind

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2004, 04:02:11 PM »

(ooc its rob. lol)
"Yeah I guess." Rob mumbled. He gave her a desperate look and for a moment stormy almost gave into him but her mind was made up.
"I have to go to the library," she said iceily.
"I have to too." Rob smiled brightly, showing his white teeth.
"On second thoughts I have to go for a walk." she snapped, she rushed out of the common room, forgetting her cloak.
"But its raining outside." gasped Rob, out of breathe from running after her.
"I don't care!" sniffed stormy, nose poised in the air. She turned a corner and quickly turned in to Dumbledore before Rob saw her.
"Stormy... Oh! Professor, I was just about to go back to hufflepuff. Erm bye!" Rob stuttered and ran off.
Stormy giggled and turned back to herself.
The grounds were very cold and very wet. Stormy walked on determendly, ignoring the blustering winds. She was so cold, she wished she could go back inside but she didn't want to bump in to Rob.
She heard a call in the distance and turned to find Rob there. He looked amazing even in this weather, stormy slapped herself. She could not allow herself to fall for Rob so she continued walking. It only took him a couple of minutes to catch up with her and when he did he tore off his coate, put it round her and directed her back to hogwarts.
When inside they gazed into eachothers eyes until Stormy returned Robs coat and rushed off embarrassed.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2004, 09:27:23 AM »

'Eurgh! Brussel sprouts!;Lena excaimed as they came to the entrance of the Great Hall. Sam looked at her. 'You don't like brussel sprouts?' he asked. surprised.
'Nope, I'm allergic to them.' Lena explained.
'Really?'
'Yeah, I come out in rashes and then I go mental. Here's one piece of advice: dont give me a wand when I have brussel sprouts. It's a shame relly, because I used to love them!' Lena told him.
Sam smiled. 'Okay, well, I'd better take your wand off you now because you never know, the fumes might give you allergic reactions!' he joked, and reached to Lena's pocket where her wand was, but she stopped him before he could. She smiled. 'You'll have t get past me before you get it.' Sam laughed.
'Okay.' and he began play fighting her to get her wand, but instead he ended up holding her in his arms and kissing her.
(bleurghy! lol)

stormymind

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2004, 09:37:35 AM »

(ooc BLARRRRGGGH)
"Oh yeah, they're really sweet aren't they?" rob said sarcasticly.
"Yeah, I get your drift." Stormy said, looking away. Lena can we go now?"
she turned back round to find Lena and Sam walking away, happily.
"Oh!" said stormy.
"You can hang out with me." tried Rob.
"No thank you." Stormy put her nose up.
"Man! why are you always so mean?" spat rob.
"I wasn't at first but after you made a total fool of me..." Stormy started, angrily.
"That was a joke, just because you think your better than everyone else doesn't mean you are!" He shouted.
"I don't! atleast I'm not a teachers son!" Stormy screamed.
"Oh go away and die, Susie Pricklewood!" screeched Rob.
Stormy looked hurt at the use of her real name and turned and fled.
"Fine be that way!" Rob called after her.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2004, 10:04:19 AM »

'Right, well, if we're going out, then we can't have any secrets.' Sam told Lena, who kept looking behind her.
'Yeah, yeah, right.' Lena said half-interestedly.
'Are you listening to me?' Sam said, annoyed.
Lena turned to him. 'Sorry, it's just that I feel bad for leaving stormy with Rob!' she sighed, and then went t lunch.'So what were you saying?'
It was Sam's turn to sigh now. 'Now that we're going out we can't keep any secrets from each other.'
Lena nodded. She didn't have many secrets, only that she was a parseltongue and that she could do occlumency. Most people new of the latter, but only stormy, Kelpie, and Kaput (when she had been alive) and a couple of teachers knew the other.
'You go first.' Sam told her.
'Well, I suppose my biggest secret is that I can speak to snakes.' she said, and shrugged. Sam spat out his pumpkin juice. 'Youwhat?' he exclaimed.
'I'm a parseltongue.' she said, rephrasing what she had just said. She loooked at him.Why had he been so shocked? 'Does that bother you?' she asked him. 'Because I can't exactly get rid of it, so I'm afraid you're stuck with it.'
Sam stood up from his chair in anger, and walked away. Lena followed. 'What? What's up?' she asked him as they exited the entrance hall.
Sam looked at her like she was vermin. 'You're a parseltongue.' he spat.
'So? What does that matter?' she asked angrily. This was the same kind of way that Kaput had thought of her.

Stormy was making her way back down tothe common room when she heard shouting. She could tell it was Sam and Lena.

'That means you're evil! Slytherin himself was a parseltongue!' Sam half-shouted.
'Since when has that proved anything?' Lena retaliated.
'Oh, it's not just that, I've heard stories, Angelina Tonks. My friends warned me about you but I didn't listen, they told me not to judge a book by its cover, and now I know they were right!' he shouted and stormed off, but Lena followed him, even more angry than he was.
'So that's it! Some stupid rumours and things you've heard say that I'm evil do they? Man, you're gullible!'
Sam turned round. 'Me? Gullible? They're my friends! Of course I'm gonna believe them!'
'So you believe your friends over your girlfriend? That's nice, not!'
Sam stirred at the word girlfriend. 'Consider us over!' he shouted at her.
'Fine! Oh yeah, and I just thought I'd tell you this: I can do legilimency as well so I don't need to go out with you to find out your secrets!'
He gasped, and said: 'Don't you dare.'

stormymind

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2004, 10:44:13 AM »

"Do dare! Do dare!" chanted stormy, "Embarrass him, get your own back!"
Everyone looked at her apart from rob who was ignoring her.
"What? He deserves it!" she cried.
"No he doesn't, he's my friend." said Rob angrily.
"O shut up you!" she snapped back.
"No! Your mate is no worthy of sam!" stormed Rob.
"She's ten times worth him, ratbag!"
"Shes a dirty sewer rat!"
"Hes an annoying flee!"
"Cow."
"Pig."
They turned their backs to one another and stuck their noses in the air, tapping their shoes.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2004, 11:09:14 AM »

Stormy walked over to Lena. 'So? What's his big secret?'
Lena looked at her, and then took her to an alcove so that noone else would listen in.
'Well?' Stormy demanded.
'Erm, ah, how can I put this...' Lena stuttered. 'I, erm, I don't know.' she blushed.
'And why don't you know?' Stormy said fiercely.
'Erm, well, I never thought to do legilimency on him before, and by the time I had, he wasn't looking at me, like, eye contact sorta thing.' she cringed. 'And eye contact is important in Legilimency.'
'Well, find out!' Stormy said and stormed off.
Lena followed her, apologising.

stormymind

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2004, 11:19:47 AM »

Stormy sat on the west towers roof, humming to herself. She dangled her feet over and nearly slipped and so regained her composter.
"Almost thought you were going to fall then." said Rob from behind her, stormy turned.
"IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE I'M..WELL..I'M!" Stormy faltered.
"What?" gigled Rob.
"GONNA PUNCH YOU!" she hit him in the face and ran off, leaving him with a broken nose.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2004, 12:29:17 PM »

Stormy entered the Hufflepuff Common Room in a fluster.
'Stormy? What's up?' Lena asked, looking up from her game of cards with Sam.
Stormy saw Sam and shrugged. 'Nothing much.' In her head, she thought: 'I'll tell you later.' and hopefully Lena had read her mind.
'Okay.' Lena said.
'Can I talk to you for a minute Lena? In private?' Stormy asked, and Lena nodded.
'I thought you'd had an argument with him!' she hissed. 'Are you like, back together again?' Lena shook her head.
'I'm trying to find out his secret!.' Lena told her.
'And win him back.' Stormy added.
'I am not!' Lena replied, blushing.
'Are too!' Stormy said, winding her up. 'I don't need special skills to read your mind Lena, I know you want him back! You've fancied him for ages, and if I know you, then I know you're not going to let him slip so easily.'
Lena blushed more and returned to her game of cards and mouthed the words: what about Rob? to Stormy, who scowled and went to her dormitory.
'I still think you're evil, you know, even though I'm playing this game of cards with you.' Sam told Lena, making sure she knew that.
'I know.' Lena assured him.
'So why are we playing this game of cards?'
'So you can tell me your secret.' Lena said simply.
'And what would make you think I'm going to tell you that?' Sam asked icily.
'Well, I told you my secret, so you should tell me yours otherwise that's just unfair.' Lena told him.
'Yeah, but you already know, so why ask me?' Sam asked, puzzled.
'So that I can hear it said out loud.' Lena told him, smirking. This was her chance to find out what his secret was.
'You don't know what it is, do you?' Sam said suspiciously, eyeing (sp?) her.
Now. Angelina thought, and read his mind.
She gasped out of shock from what she found out.
'What? What?' Sam asked. 'You're not trying to change the subject are you?'
Lena put her hands to her mouth and shook her head.
'Oh my gosh, I didn't realise, I'm so sorry!' she apologised and ran off. Sam ran after her. 'What? What didn't you realise?'
Lena stopped. 'I didn't actually know your secret until just a second ago, but, but, I didn't realise that it would be so bad!'
Sam hung his head. Lena suddenly turned angry. 'And there's you saying I'm evil 'cause I talk to snakes!' she blurted angrily.
'Well, werewolves aren't exactly evil!' Sam shouted.
Lena stopped. 'What?'
'Werewolves aren't exactly evil!' Sam repeated.
Lena looked confused. 'What are you on about?' she asked him.
'Wh-what? You just told me you knew my secret!' Sam stuttered.
'Yeah, which is you still wet your bed, am I right?' Sam went bright red at this. Lena replayed what Sam had said a while back: 'Werewolves aren't exactly evil.'
Realisation dawned on her face. 'Wait a second - wetting the bed is not your biggest secret is it?'
'Y-yes, yes it is!' Sam argued unconvincingly.
Lena narrowed her eyes, and stood closer to Sam. 'Werewolf.' she hissed.
Sam was petrified by now. 'Please don't tell anyone, it's my deepest, darkest secret!'
Lena looked at him. Stormy had been right, she didn't want to let him slip out of her grasp so easily.
'Don't worry, I wont.' she assured him, and smiled.
He smiled weekly back. 'I still think you're evil.' he told her with menace in his voice.
She sighed. 'For the last time, I'm not evil. Don't you think I'd have set a basilisk or a snake on you by now? And anyway, how do your friends not notice that you're gone for like a few days, or that you're a werewolf?'
'Well, Rob knows, but only because he saw me once, but nobody else knows. I tell them this phony story that I have this illness that seems to come monthly.'
'They believe that?' Lena asked.
'Yup.' Sam told her.
'Wow, some boys are so gullible.' Lena remarked.

stormymind

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2004, 11:15:19 AM »

Stormy hovered her pillow in the air and threw several hard punches at it. This was a good way to release anger. A scared first year tapped her on the shoulder.
"Erm..you have a detention, tonight at nine in hagrids hut."
Stormy turned to the girl and smiled, "Thank you."
"I think it was really cool what you did to that boy, rob!" the first year exclaimed, "Shame you have to have detention with him though."
"What!" cried Stormy, "Nooooooooooooooo!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2004, 11:27:30 AM »

Lena walked to her dormitory and heard Stormy shouting and punching her pillow, as she did.
She opened the door and said, 'Wow, Stormy! You've managed to keep a spell going! Well done!'
Stormy scowled at her. Lena back away. 'Sorry.' she apologised. 'So, what's happening with Rob?' she asked.
'I've got detention with him tonight at nine in Hagrid's hut.'
'What!?' Lena exclaimed. 'How come?'
'I, erm, I punched him in the nose.' Stormy mumbled.
'Typical Stormy reaction.' Lena laughed, and dodged Stormy's kick.'

stormymind

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2004, 01:55:06 PM »

Stormy ran to hagrids hut and flung open the door.
"Sorry, I'm late!" she gasped, "I..er..I"
Rob tried not to laugh, she scowled.
"I was held up by Professor sprout, she wanted to know where Robs herbology homework went." Stormy said smugly, rob gulped.
"Right then Susie, lets get on with this." hagrid said wearily.
"Its stormy." said Stormy but no one listened.

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2004, 03:24:23 AM »

"So, we're just waiting for one more person, and then we'll be ready to go."said Hagrid
"One more?"said Stormy
"Well yea, why do you think Rob's here in detention? He got in a fight."said Hagrid
The door burst open.
"Sorry I'm late Hagrid, Madame Pomfrey was just giving me a last minute check-up. Didn't think it was a good idea me having detention today while I haven't recovered, but Filch insisted."said Kelpie, who was on crutches. Apparently, she had broken her leg. She saw Stormy, "Oh, hi Stormy! I knew Rob was going to be here" she glanced at him scowling,"but I didn't know you were. So, what did you do?"
"I broke his nose" Stormy said gesturing Rob, "but I guess Madame Pomfrey fixed it. And you?"
"Come on now, we better be going"said Hagrid, and they left the cabin and entered the Forbidden Forest.
"He started insulting Danny and asking me where he was now and other stuff. So I got angry and broke his ankle, I was being nice and wanted start off small. If you look you'll see he's limping. Anyway, he broke my leg, and I couldn't d stand so I couldn't really retaliate."said Kelpie
"Does he even know anything about Danny?"said Stormy
"Now listen up kids."said Hagrid
"Kids."mumbled Kelpie
Hagrid didn't hear, and continued. "What we have to do is...

(finish the sentance.)
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

stormymind

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2004, 11:38:56 AM »

collect goblins from the swamp. Professor Dumbledore needs them so I want to get only the fat ones and remember..."
"Hogwarts has a swamp?" asked stormy puzzled.
"Yes, just on the other side of the forest, now as I was saying..." continued Hagrid but Kelpie butted in:
"We have to go through the forest!" she exclaimed.
"But..but the forest has all sorts in it." cried stormy.
"Trust girls to be scared." sniggered Rob, stormy kicked him, "Ow! That was my bad ankle!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2004, 03:06:17 PM »

Lena sat in the common room, waiting for stormy and Kelpie to finish her detention. She knew that they would be ages, but she didn't have anything better to do anyway. She looked out of the window. It was sunset, and would soon be night. Sam came into the room, and Lena turned to leave, but he called her.
'Lena! Lena! Wait up!'
She turned to him and walked over to where he was stood. 'What?' she said icily.
'Erm, well, we need to talk - about earlier on today.' he said, blushing. Some of Sam's friends walked by, and hissed at Lena. 'Don't hang around with her, she might order a snake to bite your leg off.' Angelina scowled at them, but Sam told them to back off. 'Just because she can talk to snakes doesn't make her evil!'
One of the boys made a face at him and said, 'What are you on about? You think she's evil too! You're the one who told us she talks to snakes!'
'Yes, but that was then, this is now.' Sam said angrily.
'Anyway, we've got evidence that she's evil!' another boy shouted. He held up a book and pointed at its title: The Many Ages of Haricot and smirked. Lena looked at it with wide eyes. 'So?' she asked, sounding unconcerned.
'Yeah, what's Haricot got to do with this?' Sam said, siding with Lena.
'Everything.' the first boy said. 'Get this:' he took the book off the other boy and read out loud: 'Haricot was born in 1239 blah, blah blah. His original name was Kudos Tonks.' he emphasized the last bit.
Sam gasped.
The boy carried on. 'He had quite a few powers: legilimency, parseltongue and the imagination factor. Amazing the family resemblance, isn't it.'
Lena blushed angrily (if it's possible) and argued, 'So what if he's my great-great-great-great grandfather or whatever?' she shouted, getting angry. 'That still doesn't prove anything!'
The boy picked out another quote: 'Amazingly to us, he was sorted into the humble house of Hufflepuff... Oh, I think it proves a lot, Angelina Tonks. It proves a lot!'
Sam looked at Lena disbelievingly, and then looked at Sam. 'Oh, give it up Tom.' he told the boy with the book in his hand angrily. 'So what if she can do that stuff? So what if she is related to him? So what if she's in Hufflepuff? What does it prove? She's never been evil, and never will be.'
Lena sighed. 'Actually...' she began.
'Actually what?' Tom said, interested.
'Actually I have been evil before.' she confessed. 'Once, me and stormy became evil and we became werewolves for like 2 minutes,' she looked at Sam, but noone else realised. 'But then someone thwarted the evil from us or something, I dunno. Then I became evil, just me on myself somehow, and I almost killed Kelpie and my eyes became all black,' she started counting them on her fingers. 'But then I disappeared into my own world but I wasn't evil then, and then stormy got me back, then I went evil a little bit after that and took Kelpie to the place of no return, but she got out somewhow, and then I almost became a snake, what?' she asked everyone impatiently.
'Evil.' Tom began. 'Evil, evil, evil.' he chanted. Others joined in with him. 'Evil evil evil.'
Sam looked at her in a scared manner. 'Keep away from me!' he shrieked, and ran away.
'Wait!' Angelina cried out. People were crowding round her now. 'It's not what you think! I'm cleansed now!'
'Shut your mouth Angelina Tonks!' Tom told her. 'You've given us all the evidence we need! You are guilty!'
'Guilty guilt guilty.' the crowd began to chant.
Lena got angry. 'Why the heck should you care whether I'm evil or not?' she shouted at Tom.
He answered: 'Because Sam's my mate, and he deserves someone who's good!'
Angelina was stuck. The crowd had closed in on her at all sides. 'Okay, fine, I'll play it your way!' she shouted over the chanting. 'Carry on, and I'll do things that you couldn't imagine to you! Bad things!'
Tom looked at her disbelievingly, and said: 'Yeah right. Like you can do that!'
Angelina opened her arms, and said: 'Welcome to my world.' she smirked. The crowd, Tom, Angelina and Sam were in a place as white as can be.
'White is not an evil colour.' tom said. 'I'm intrigued.'
'Oh, shut up.' Lena told him and made a zipping action. Suddenly, there was a zip on Tom's mouth and it zipped close.
'Now that he can't talk, I want to tell you all that I am not evil. I have been evil, and I've decided and didn't like it and I've cleansed myself of all the evil in me. But I'm still powerful, and I could become evil just like that, because you lot believe I'm evil, and what people believe can come true. I could leave you here, let you rot and die if I wanted to. But I'm not going to, because I'm not evil. Got it?' they all nodded. 'Right.' she said. 'Then we'll be going back then.' she unzipped Tom's mouth and returned them back to the Hufflepuff Common Room, where she started crying. The crowd departed, and the only ones left behind were Tom and Sam.
'You think she's not evil after that fiasco? You're mad mate.' he told Sam.
'Oh, shut up.' Sam told him, and made zip movements, but it didn't work.'
'Work of evil, that is.' he said matter-of-factly before leaving them.
'I didn't want to do that, I didn't!' sobbed Lena. 'But I had to, so that they believed me! But now I bet they think I'm uber evil!'
'I don't.' Sam said, comforting her. He looked outside. It was dark. The full moon was shining through the window.
'I've got to go!' he exclaimed, and ran out of the common room.

stormymind

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2004, 03:29:19 PM »

Stormys feet sank into the mud, quick as a cat she pulled her trainers from it.
"Icky!" exclaimed Kelpie.
"Super icky." agreed Stormy. They reached a safe patch of ground and Hagrid gathered them round.
"Now I'll go with kelpie 'cause of her leg and Stormy and Rob will go together. We'll take the left side, you the right. And please don't try to kill eachother." Hagrid sighed.
Stormy and Rob walked for a while in silence.
"How did we get like this?" asked Rob, "It started off so well.."
"You hurt me, Rob." murmered Stormy, "You embarrassed me."
He looked at her and opened his mouth to say something but just then a goblin ran past.
"Come on!" he cried "follow that goblin!"

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2004, 04:48:13 AM »

Hagrid strided in front.
"Wait Hagrid please!"said Kelpie
"OH yer, forgot about your leg. Madame Pomfrey was right, it's mad to have made you come now, you can't even walked. Should have delayed it, but hey, Filch wanted it."said Hagrid
A goblin ran infront of them. Hagrid tried to catch it, failed and ran off following it.
"Hagrid!!!!"yelled Kelpie
But he was gone. Another goblin ran infront of her. She waked him with her walking crutch, and he he fell.
"Aha!"declared Kelpie in triumph
Two more goblins ran in front of her. She tried to grab her wand in her pocket but it was hard on one leg. She lost balance and fell. More goblins appeared and pinned her to the ground, and then their master arrived. He was a vampire. He chuckled when he saw her.
"Young blood"he murmered
Kelpie let out a long harsh shreek. The vampire crounched down next to her, and silenced her by putting his hand on her mouth. But too late, a bit off, Stormy and Rob had heard it.
"Kelpie!"said Stormy
"I'm guessing we have to go save her? Probably saw a spider and freaked. Look, Hagrid's with her, she be fine."siad Rob
"I don't care, we're going."she said, and ran off in the direction of which the scream had come from.
Meawhile, back with Kelpie and the vampire: He leaned his head down to her neck, and started sucking her blood. A aaminute later, Stormy and Rob arrived. The vampire spotted them, saw Stormy's wand, turned into a bat and flew off. His goblin aprentices ran off. Stormy and Rob stared in horror at Kelpie. There were tears rolling down her face, and she was trying to grasp something, anything. She grabbed Stormy's leg, and Stormy felt and saw Kelpie's nails getting long dark and sharp. Her skin was going so pale, she was white, and her hair had gone pitch black. Her lips had gone blood red. Suddenly, Danny popped up right beside her. He whispered some dark magic spell in her ear which stopped the transformation(although she stayed in the same form), and then kissed her which enabled her to recover from the shock.
"What is it with you people?"said Rob
"Who are you?"said Danny

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2004, 11:44:49 AM »

'Wait! Sam, wait!' Lena called and ran after him. Only until she ran out of the common room did she realise that it was the night of the full moon. 'Oh...' she said in realisation. She turned back to the common room only to find a werewolf standing in her way. 'When I said wait, I didn't actually mean wait...' she said, a stroke of terror in her voice. The werewolf snarled. 'Oh oh.' she said and ran for her life. The werewolf followed her and she screamed, and looked round. It wasn't running towards her, in fact, it looked quite harmless.
'Of course, wolfsbane potion!' she said, relieved. She went up to the werewolf, shaking, and stroked it on the head. It snapped at her, but didn't seem to have the strength. All the same, Lena still jumped. 'Erm, sorry.'
Now she looked at it, the werewolf was quite a beautiful creature when it was tame. This one had sandy hair. 'Now now, don't get too close to that there werewolf, it could bite your arm off.' came Madame Pomfrey's voice from behind her. 'What are you doing near it anyway? Don't you learn anything in those lessons of yours?'
'I - I,' Lena began, but couldn't finish.
'Well, I need to take him to the Hospital Wing. You didn't see any of this ok?' she asked Lena.
'I know he's Sam.' Lena stated.
'What?' Madame Pomfrey said, starled.
'He told me, you know, that he's a werewolf.' Lena told her.
'Well okay, but don't tell noone else about this, it doesn't do good to tell other people's secrets.' Madame Pomfrey told her.
'I wont.' Lena reasured her. 'Don't worry.'
Madame Pomfrey nodded her approval, and picked the werewolf up and walked away.

stormymind

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2004, 02:09:13 PM »

Rob kept on staring, "Your all freaks." he said quietly and ran off into the woods.
"Rob!" cried Stormy but he was gone.
"You best follow him, that vampires still about. I'll look after Kelpie." Danny assured her.
Stormy thanked him and ran off, calling his name. She didn't want ot leave kelpie but she didn't want Rob geting bitten aswell.
"ROb! Rob where are you?" cried stormy.
"I'm here." whispered a voice quietly.
"Rob, where are you? I can't see...ahhhhhhhhh!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2004, 02:23:43 PM »

Lena walked back into the common room and sat down, resuming to what she had originally been doing - waiting.

Meanwhile, in the forest, Stormy was screaming. 'Keep away from me vampire!' she yelled.
'You'll never get away from me!' he cackled, and walked towards her.
'I've got a wand and I'm not afraid to use it!' Stormy threatened the Vampire. Then she ran. 'Aaaaaaaaarrrgggghhhh!' she screamed, jumping and tripping over tree roots. The vampire chased after her, but he was slow with all the trees in the way, and he must have lost track of her because she couldn't see him any more.
Bump.
'Aargh!' She and Rob screamed.
'Oh, it's only you.' stormy said, relieved. 'I was being chased by the vampire guy and I got away and then I bumped into you.' she gasped, out of breath.
'It's okay.' he told her. 'The vampire's gone.'

stormymind

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2004, 02:45:42 PM »

"You don't know that, he could be anywhere!" cried stormy, nervously looking around.
Rob grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "Hes gone."
Stormy smiled, "Your eyes are blue."
"And your eyes are changing colour!" he replied startled.
"Oh I can morph into people and change my appearance and so on." stormy said.
Rob shook his head, "I really want to be with you, but I don't know if its safe for me to hange around with you, you lead a dangerous life." rob sighed.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2004, 02:54:09 PM »

Lena was falling asleep at the table. She was bored, fed up and she didn't want to go to her dormitory because all the girls would be horrible to her because she was "evil". She didn't have anyone left at the minute. Sam was busy being a werewolf, and Kelpie, Rob and Stormy were all busy having a detention.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2004, 04:48:03 AM »

"Danger means adventure, and adventure can be good you know."said Stormy
Rob smiled at her.
"Now come on, let's go find Kelpie and Danny. We'll leave this place, it's really not safe without Hagrid, and he's dissappeared."said Stormy
They arrived back to the others and saw Danny trying to help Kelpie walk. She took a step, and then fell to the ground, hitting her head hard against a rock, and screamed out in pain.
"Hey, you're talking again, that's a start,"said Danny to Kelpie, and then to Stormy,"I can't get her to walk."
"Oh yea, she has a broken leg."said Stormy
They found her crutches, and set back to the castle. Halfway back, they met up with Hagrid, who was clutching about 7 goblins in his hands.
"Good, I found you. Who are these two, and where's Kelpie?"said Hagrid
"This is Danny, and I am Kelpie. When you left me to go follow that goblin, a vampire pitched up and sucked a lot of my blood. Danny popped up and stopped me from entirely becoming a vampire. I'd like to thank you Hagrid, because of you, I'm now like this."said Kelpie
"Yea, er, sorry about that. But we'll fix it, as long as you're not all vampire you're fine."said Hagrid
They left Hagrid at his cabin, and walked up to the castle.
"I'm sorry Kelpie, I have to go now."said Danny, and he gave her a farewell hug. And he dissappeared.
"Right, first stop, the Hospital Wing."said Stormy
"The Hospital Wing? Why? Who's hert? Is Everyone ok?"said Kelpie, starting to panick
"No, everyone's fine, apart from you!"said Rob
"I'm perfectly fine. Come on, let's go to the Common Room."said Kelpie. Rob tried to protest, but Stormy shushed, for she knew that once Kelpie's mind was set, she wouldn't change it.
When they arrived at the Common Room, Angelina jumped up.
"What took you so long? And who's this?", Angelina said, gesturing towards Kelpie," And where's Kelpie?"
"I'm Kelpie!"said Kelpie
"We had a small incident in the forest."explained Stormy

stormymind

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2004, 11:03:15 AM »

But after a few minutes, Madame Pomfrey burst into the room and whisked kelpie off, gasping about how she needed medical attention and what not. Lena escused herself with the lame excuse, "I, erm..have to go and count my erm marbles."
Stormy and Rob sat for awhile in silence but stormy could not bear it any longer.
"What did you mean by you want to be with me?" gasped stormy.
Rob moved towards her and took her hands, "I think you know what I mean."
He leaned forward and kissed her.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2004, 12:27:45 PM »

Lena decided that now she had got out of the way of Rob and Stormy, she could go see how Kelpie was doing, see what had happened, and see Sam aswell.
She was out of breath by the time she got to the Hospital Wing.
'No visitors at this hour!' Madame Pomfrey said when Lena knocked on the door.
'But Madame Pomfrey, I'm here to see Kelpie, please!' Lena pleaded with the matron.
Madame Pomfrey came to the door. 'Oh, I was excpecting you' she said, emphasixing the last word.
'Really?' Lena asked confused. Madame Pomfrey nodded. 'One of your friends has just come here and also, the you-know-what.' she said, indictaing to a door where the Sam werewolf was obvisiouly staying in. 'Come in.'
Lena walked in and went straight to Kelpie.
'I still don't know why I'm in here, I feel fine.' Kelpie told her, frustrated.
'You look awful!' Lena exclaimed. 'Well, not awful as in ugly awful, awful as in really ill awful.'
Suddenly the sound of pining came from the private patients' room (where the werewolf was).
'What was that?' Kelpie asked.
'N-nothing!' Lena stuttered. 'What are you on about?'
Madam Pomfrey came out of the room and beckoned Lena towards her. 'I think he's pining for someone.' she whispered. 'It could be you, he seems to be calm around you.'
Lena went into the private room, telling Kelpie she would be back in a while. She saw the werewolf, and approached it cautiously. 'Ssh, it's okay, it's only me.' she said.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2004, 12:28:34 PM »

Madame Pomfrey put a strange white liquid into a shot (seringue, not really sure how to say it). She approached it to the place where the vampire had bitten Kelpie.
"Ahh!!! What are you doing!"yelled Kelpie
"Now calm down, I'm just going to inkect this into you, then you'll have to rest, and hopefully everything will go right and you'll be back to normal. Just calm don, stop strugling!"said Madame Pomfrey, trying to keep Kelpie on the bed. She managed to put a bit of the needle in the wholes, but Kelpie screamed, managed to free herself and ran off screaming about loonatics. It was hard for her because her leg had not been treated since she was back. The potion had done a bit of efect and her skin was less pale, although her nails were still long and sharp, her lips were still blood red and her hair was still charcoal black. She glanced out of the window while still printing she didn't know where, just away from the sadistic nurse, and saw it was dawn. She ran into someone. It was Sam. He looked extremely tired, and was a bit hairyer than usual. Something was different about him.
"Sam, right?"said Kelpie
"Do I know you?"said Sam
"Oh yea, I'm still like this. I'm Kelpie, Lena's friend. What happened to you. You kind of look like a werewolf."
"What are talking about?", he said blushing, "And what about you. You kind of look like a vampire."
"Knowing you and your whole evil obssession thing, I'm not usre I want to tell you, although I'm not evil at all, but you might twist my words and stuff like that."
Sam stood up and helped Kelpie to her feet (or foot, since she wasn't standing on the broken foot/leg).
"We should both get back to the Hospital."said Sam
"Never! She's not coming near me again with that foot long needle. I prefer staying like this."said Kelpie
They passed by a window and Kelpie saw her reflection.
"And besides, I don't look that bad lik this. Sure, kinda goth-ish, but my skin is less pale now..."

crystalis

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2004, 01:35:14 PM »

Crystalis giggled as she snook into the hufflepuff common room, she walked in on stormy and rob kissing. Hmm she thought that was a development. But luckily they started arguing again, crystalis breathed a sigh of relief, the world made sense again. She approached them....

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2004, 01:37:55 PM »

Angelina woke up in her dormitory, more tired than usual. She tried to remember the events of the past night, and then remembered. She had been in the Hospital Wing, and had gone to see Kelpie. But then she'd ended up looking after the werewolf Sam, stroking him, and keeping him calm. The strange thing was, she had had a phobia of werewolves since she was little, but she had been fine when stood right next to it. She got dressed and went to the common room, where she spotted a very tired Sam, and someone she couldn't recognise, until she racked her memory and realised it was Kelpie. She sat down, next to them. 'Hi.' she said, tired. She yawned, and so did Kelpie and Sam.
'Hi.' they replied back.
'Kelpie! Why aren't you in the Hospital Wing?' Lena questioned her.
'Because I'm ot ill, that's why.' Kelpie told her angrily. The sun shone through the window. 'Aargh! That's too bright!' Kelpie exclaimed and went up to the dormitory.
'She's turning into a vampire.' Sam told her.
'I know.' Lena replied. 'I don't want her to, I'm worried about her Sam.' He hugged her, and whispered into her ear: 'It'll be okay, she'll come out of this okay.'
'Are you sure?' Lena asked Sam.
'I'm positive.' Sam reassured her.
'So how are you? You look tired.' Lena said, trying to strike up a normal conversation.
'I am.' he yawned again. Then he looked at her. 'I really appreciate what you did for me last night.'
Lena looked at him, confused. 'What do you mean?' she asked him.
'Well, you know last night, when I was kind of - well, you know.' he said vaguely. 'You stayed there with me. I thought you wouldn't, I thought you wouldn't even talk to me after you found out.'
'What? Just for being a were-' Sam looked at her scaredly, 'I , mean a you-know-what? Oh come on, I mean sure, I've had a phobia of them since I was little, but now I seem fine with them. I should be thanking you! You cured my phobia!' Lena exclaimed.
'No way.' Sam. 'Erm, I know this might sound weird, but will you erm, will you stroke my hair for me?' he asked.
Lena smiled. 'Of course I will.' she told him, and began to stroke his hair. She laughed, because she found it funny. His hair was still kind of shaggy, but it was human enough.
'It's making me sleepy.' Sam told Lena, and yawned.
'I thought you were anyway.' Lena pointed out.
'Okay, it's making me even more tired.' he said, and closed his eyes. Lena carried on stroking, but was getting sleepier herself.
'How 'bout we just fall asleep?' Lena asked, stifling a huge yawn in the process. Sam nodded. Lena leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2004, 01:56:05 PM »

Kelpie was running to all the curtains shutting them closed. It was agony. Every ray of sunshine made her skin burn. She went to her bed, and drew the drapes. But she could still feel it, the sun rays, burning her, trying to turn her into ash. She remembered the dark magic spell which Danny had whispered in her ear the night before. She said it to herself time after time, making sure it was working. The burning stopped. She told herself:"I'm not a vampire, I'm not a vampire. Nothing's wrong with me, I'm not a vampire."
She walked downstairs and the burning started again. Angelina saw her.
"Are you ok Kelpie?"
But she didn't get an answer, for Kelpie had already sprinted out of the Common Room, straight to the Hospital Wing. When she arrived, Madame Pomfrey drew the curtains closed as well, and gave her the shot. It was agonising as well, but Kelpie knew it would be the end of pain, so she sat still.
"Right, now that's done, you should get some rest."said Madame Pomfrey
"What's going to happen to me?"asked Kelpie
"Well, you came very late, maybe even to late. Your first nights you might have cravings for blood. Oh, and about your appearance. I can assure you that your nails will get smaller, but that's it. Maybe, everything will almost go back to normal, although you'll always have a trace of all of it. But maybe it'll all stay like this. You just came to late. I can't be sure of anything."said Madame Pomfrey
Kelpie didn't know what to think. She was so tired, it was hard to concentrate. Right before she fell asleep, she left herself a mental note to go to Hogsmeade before nightfall and buy some blood flavoured lollypops just in case she got the blood cravings.

stormymind

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2004, 03:53:03 PM »

Stormy awoke, where was she? Ohno...she remembered. Rob and her had had a massive fight, she stormed out of hogwarts and ran into the... forbidden forest! She stood up, she was at the foot of a large oak, on a bed of leaves and she smelt really bad.
"Erm hi! Anyone here?" called stormy as she heard a rustle in the bushes.

crystalis

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2004, 04:29:16 PM »

Crystalis awoke she felt different like she had finally awoken to her true self, her whole body tingled.
She went before the mirror, and looked upon a new person. She realised she had matured over night to become a fully developed woman, her hair was longer and her body full.
"Hmm" she thought "I look old enough to buy alcohol time for some fun"
She snook out at night to hogsmeade and went to the pub and bought as many firewhiskys as she could, she met this fantastic guy....
The next morning she awoke in a eastern boudoir in a four poster, she had a headache and did not remember the night before.
"Ah my sweet you awaken" said the voice from the night before " how long i have waited to behold you!"
Crystalis realised she had made a huge mistake.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2004, 04:56:54 PM »

Sam woke up, and streched, trying not to wake Lena. She looked so peaceful, sleeping there are his shoulder. He looked outside the window. It was very sunny outside for a winter's day.
'Lena.' he whispered. 'Wake up.' Lena stirred a little. 'Lena.' he said again, this time stroking her hair. 'Wake up Lena.' she woke up slowly, moaning a bit.
'Huh? What? How did I get here?' she asked, trying to make sense of the last few hours.
'Remember, we both fell asleep on this couch.' Sam told her quietly. Lena looked at him wide-eyed. 'Oh yeah,' she said, realisation dawning on her face. She smiled. 'It was cosy.' she leaned back on his shoulder.
'Yeah, it was.' Sam agreed, smiling aswell. He put his arm around her and cuddled up to her. 'Would you ever think of going back out with me?' he asked casually.
'I might do.'Lena answered him, smiling.
'Well, will you go back out with me?' he asked her.
'Well,' Lena began.
'Yes?'
'Okay.' Lena said, giving in sooner than she was planning on.
Sam laughed happily and kissed Lena.
'Blood! I need blood!' Kelpie shouted and ran through the common room. She stopped at Lena and Sam.
'Fresh blood!' she screamed.

stormymind

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2004, 04:07:00 AM »

Groaning, Stormy observed her habitats. She was in an opening, where a circle of oaks surrounded a small quaint cottage. Stormy, seeing no other option, knocked on the door. Dumbledore answereed it in his pink pajamas with litle blue rabbits on.
"Stormy, Oh my what evers happen to you? You look like ou've been dragged through a bush backwards!"
Stormy strained to remember the night before, "I think I have been."

crystalis

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2004, 04:29:21 AM »

The sent of the room was intoxicating crystalis and the lull of her captors voice making her drowsy.
He claimed that they were soul mates and she was destined to be his queen, he was the elfking. Crystalis realised this was not good at all, please let some one get her. She was in germany.

stormymind

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2004, 04:51:30 AM »

Dumbledore welcomed her in and let her use the bathroom whilst he made her a cup of hot cocoa.
When she had changed into a pair of jeans and a purple jumper that had been neatly folded outside the bathroom, and combed her hair and washed herself she returned to dumbledore.
He smiled, "Crystalis needas you." he opened a door in the hall way and instead of a room a beautiful countryside lay before her, "Heres a map to find her."
When stormy had ran far into the distnce of the land, Dumbledore cackled and turned back into a grotesque elf.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2004, 08:36:48 AM »

'Kelpie! Kelpie, are you alright?' Lena asked worriedly as Kelpie approached them.
'Oh, I'm fine,I'm better than ever.' Kelpie told them. 'Now come, come to me.' she said, beckoning to them.
Lena got up cautiously, but Sam didn't follow. 'Sam?' Lena asked quietly, turning to him.
Sam was sat in his seat, terrified.
'Sam?' Lena asked again, and sat back down next to him. 'What's so scary?'
Sam shook his head and stared at Kelpie.
'It's okay, Kelpie's not going to hurt us.' Lena reassured him.
'I'm not?' Kelpie asked, surprised. Lena looked at the girl, she did seem a bit stranger than usual. Kelpie lunged, and Lena ducked and ran, taking Sam with her. 'Stop it Kelpie! don't!' she shouted befor eshe left the common room.

stormymind

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2004, 08:52:37 AM »

Stormy stared, the tranquil country suddenly turned into an underground mine. Deformed men shoved past her, making her scream.
"My lady," sneered a voice fro behind her, the voice belonged to a small man with a rats nose, "Please do follow me, your friend will be so happy to see you!"
He cackled and twomen with antlers grabbed her, she screeched but was carried off.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2004, 09:23:13 AM »

Sam and Lena ran from the Hufflepuff Common Room. Suddenly day became night, and Hogwarts was gone.
'What the - 'Lena asked confused.
Sam began to writhe.
'Sam!' Lena gasped. He was turning into a werewolf.
'The full moon was last night though.' she said to herself, confused.
'Aye, it's the full moon here every night lady.' a male voice told her.
Lena looked down. 'Who're you?'
'Who're you?' the mini-man asked her.
'I'm Angelina Tonks. Now answer me. What is your name?'
'Me? I'm Connor. And who's the wee werewolf man over there who's getting away?' Connor asked.
Lena turned round to see the Sam-werewolf walking away, but jaggedly, as if hurt.
'Sam!' she shouted and ran up to the werewolf.
'Careful! It bites you know!' Connor warned her.
Sam had an arrow stck in his leg.
'He's hurt.' she called back to Connor.
'There's nothin' I can do about it, I'm just a wee leprechaun.' connor told her, and approached the werewolf and Lena cautiously.

crystalis

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2004, 01:26:27 PM »

Crystalis awoke to discover her self in bridal wear and the tall attractive being beside her. It was her wedding, stormy was even there dressed as a bride maid.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2004, 09:07:46 AM »

Kelpie craved for blood, but she was still partly herself, and that side of her managed to gain control. *Go to Hogsmeade! Now!*
When she got there, her mind gave her body more orders. *Now, go to Honeydukes. We don't care if it's closed at this time. Get in silently, and get all of the blood flavoured lollypops. Do it now!*
And so she did. She ran out of Honeydukes with her arms full of the lollypops and started sucking one. Ahh, it was so good, the relieving taste of blood. It had been so hard and tiring to convince her mind to do something in that state which did not involve finding a human and sucking their blood. Now, all she had to do was wait till day and then find the others.  She found a dark alley, sat down, and fell asleep.

crystalis

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2004, 11:33:50 AM »

Crystalis' eyes connected with stormys and she knew the plan. As stormy did deathdefying moves, beating down all the elfs, crystalis built up her pwers and sent forth a stunning glance which hit everyone but her and stormy. She then sent out a help signal but at that minute the elfking grabbed her and dragged her into his deep dark palace.

stormymind

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2004, 04:27:40 PM »

"Nooooo!" cried Stormy, she lunged after them but two mutants grabbed her and dragged her off to the dungeons.
Once inside there, Stormy took out her wand but couldn't remeber a spell to unlock doors so in the end she started to dig her way out, using a spoon she found in the boney hand of a former prisoner.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2004, 05:59:53 AM »

Kelpie woke up, and found herself in a different world. It was still night though, although Kelpie thought she had slept for a couple of hours. Maybe there was a time difference. Strangely, she still had all of her lollypops. She unraped one and started sucking it. But before she had time to look around, she was proded by an elf  and his pitchfork.
"Another human. Master will be happy."it said, and made her walk in a certain direction
Kelpie didn't protest, she was too busy sucking on her loolypop, and she had no where else to go. However, when they arrived at the palace, their seemed to have been a battle, everything was in dissaray, and the king was busy, so they sent Kelpie to the dungeons. When they arrived, they shoved her in, and locked the door shut. Kelpie didn't pay attention to what was in there, just sat down and sucked on ehr beloved lollypop. Stormy was in there, and she however had no lollypops to preocupy herself, so noticed Kelpie.
"Kelpie! How did you get here?!?"-Stormy
"Humf"said Kelpie, too busy eating her loolypop, than she realized that someone was talking to her, and looked up, blood dripping from her lips (from the lollypop of course)
"Ahh!"screamed out Stormy, "Oh no, you don't still crave for blood do you? And what's that lollypop?"
"It's blood."-Kelpie
"Oh, one of those blood flavoured lollypops from Honeydukes. I'm reassured. Look, we have to make a plan to get out of here and save crystalis."
Kelpie finished her lollypop, was satisfied with the amount of blood she had had, and became her normal self again.
"What am I doing here?"-Kelpie
"I don't have the time to explain, plus, I don't even know how you got here. Quick, we have to make a plan to save crystalis, before she's wed to that horrible elf. "-Stormy
"So, pretty much, brake out of this prison cell, run to the upper chambers and save crystalis. Sounds pretty easy."-Kelpie
The both ran at the door at the same time and managed to break it down, although it did heart both of their arms. In all the confusion, non of the stupid elves noticed them and they managed to get to the upper chambers, and then to the wedding chapel, where crystalis was being wed to the horrible elfking, although she already ahd a fiance, but that's beside the point.
They barged in. The ceremonies for the elves were slightly different, the same actual ceremony, but all in a different order. To begin, there was, a whole speech, and then: "You may kiss the bride", but you were not husband and wife.
"You may now kiss the bride."said the Pope
Stormy ran up and grabbed crystlis, pretecting her from the beast. But Kelpie had frozen. She had just gotten another urge for blood, and she had left all of her lollypops in the dungeon. The first person (sort of) she saw was the plump elf king. She ran over to him, and instead of him getting kissed by his bride, he was bitten in the neck and had all of the blood sucked out of him. Since all of the blood was sucked out, he died, and did not turn into a elf/vampire. At the last frop  of sweet tasting blood, it became foul for Kelpie. The blood, which was supposed to be a vampire delicacy, seemed disgusting to her. Her body would not accept it, for it was in the soul and witch's body and not a vampire's, and it started turning back into her normal self.

crystalis

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2004, 05:02:10 PM »

Crystalis fainted clear away as Kelpie sucked the soul from the elf king, Kelpie needed medical attention becuase she had drank elf blood with is slow acting poison to human vampires. She woke up and found herself surrounded by wizards, they must have heard her help signal. They began asking her questions and she heard stormy explaining Kelpies need for medical attention.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2004, 05:14:22 AM »

'What can we do? What can we do?' Lena asked crazily.
'We? We?' Connor asked deliriously in his irish accent.
'Yeah, we. Me, and you. That counts as we from where I come from.' Lena explained.
'I know what we means wee lass.' Connor told her, annoyed. 'But since when have we become a we?'
Lena looked at him, frustrated. 'Are you going to help me look after this werewolf or not?' she asked him, her eyes daring him to say no, and suffer the consequences.
'Yes.' Connor replied, surprised at himself. 'Yes, I am.'
'So we are a we then. Got it?'
'I have. So what did you say was wrong with the wee werewolf miss?' Connor asked.
'He's got an arrow stuck in his leg and he's weak. We need to help him.' Lena informed him.
Connor nodded. 'A bit o' Leprechaun gold should help that.'
Lena looked at him, confused. 'And how will it help?' she asked him.
'Everybody knows that Leprechaun gold is lucky.' Connor told her.
'No it isn't, it disappears after about an hour!' Lena shouted angrily.
'Oh, I'm sorry, did I say Leprechaun gold? I meant Leprechaun dust. It's the best luck you'll ever get. Unless you ever find a four leaved clover.' he added thoughtfully.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2004, 08:19:48 AM »

"But she doesn't die."siaid Stormy, "Well, sort of. She'd die, and then come back. So what's the problem."
"She can come back if there is something to come back to. If she's been killed, the body is intact, stabbed, strangled, all those things, the body can heal itself enough. But this is quite a special venom. Little by little, your body evaporates (in excruciating pain), and she dies once the last part evaporates. So, she'd have nothing to come back to, in other words she'd have to stay in the world of the dead, and if you need it even cleearer, she'll really be dead."explained crystalis
"On the other haand, she got her old body back."said Stormy surching for something good

crystalis

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2004, 04:29:40 PM »

Kelpie was carried to St Mungos, because her mental health was in danger as well as her physical health.
Stormy had gained an obsession with spoons so she was taken in too. Crystalis had to go back to Hogwarts and explain what had happened.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2004, 03:23:15 PM »

And Angelina was still in a world where every night is a full moon night.
The leprechaun took out a pouch from his pocket and sprinkled some golden, magical looking dust over the werewolf.
'That werewolf there looks injured.' a male voice came from behind Lena and Connor, making them jump.
'Keep back! You can't have this werewolf!' Lena cried out, thinking that the man was a werewolf hunter.
'I was going to help him.' the man said simply, shrugging. 'But if you don't want my help, then I won't help you.'
Connor nudged Lena and whispered smugly: 'Leprechaun gold.'
'Oh.' Lena said, understanding. 'You're a werewolf healer person, type thing.'
The man nodded. 'Well, I'm a werewolf healer.' he moved towards the werewolf. 'May I?' he said, asking for their consent. They nodded. Lena watched the werewolf healer examining Sam. She hoped that the healer would help him.
'What's your name?' Lena asked the healer.
'Ssh! He's working!' Connor warned her, but the werewolf healer replied, 'My name is Ryan. I am one of the few werewolf healers on this planet. I am guessing that the girl is not from this world.' he started woking on Sam.
'How'd you know?' Lena asked.
'You seem to be looking at things in wonder, as if you've never seen them before, or you've seen them in a new light. What is your name?'
'A-Angelina.' Lena stuttered. The man nodded.
'You look a bit like an angel.' he noted.
'What?' Lena asked, confused.
'Angelina means Angelic. You did not know?' Ryan told her. Lena shook her head.
Ryan let out a noise of disbelief and carried on with what he was doing. He had pulled out the arrow, spread some lotion over the wound and then bandaged up the leg using a splint and bandages.

crystalis

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2004, 03:40:10 PM »

Crystalis went to visit stormy nd took her a bunch of antique spoons becuase the doctors thought it best to give her what she wanted, then she went to see kelpie.
"How is she doing?"she asked a nurse.
"She will gain consiousness in a few days but we are worried where her mind is at the moment, she keeps fitting." said the worried nurse.

stormymind

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2004, 04:02:29 PM »

Stormy smiled spookily, running her manicured fingers over her spoons....oh! Her spoons!
"Precious ones." she cackled, "Spoonie spoonie spoonie!" She smiled again and then started digging into the floor with her favourite spoon.
A few weeks later she was found in China with a spoon that posessed magical powers, yes she had concealed her wand in a spoon.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2004, 04:34:41 PM »

'Right, he'll walk a bit crookidly for a couple of days, but after that he'll be fine.' Ryan informed them. He yawned. 'I don't know about you two, but I'm tired.'
Angelina and Connor agreed with him because they were also tired. They pondered about what to do to stop Sam the werewolf from limping away, and ended up tying him to a tree (only for the night, for his own safety). 'What about his splint and bandages? Won't they be too small for him when he wakes up in the morning?' Lena asked worriedly.
'I've put a charm on them so that they fit whatever form the body takes on.' Ryan told her.
'Okay.' Lena said, and then laid down in her makeshift bed of leaves. She fell asleep, along with Connor and Ryan.
When she woke in the morning, she saw a bemused Sam, with a rope around his neck and a wounded leg bandaged up. She hurried over to him and undid the rope. 'Are you okay?'
'I - um - I, what happened last night?' Sam asked in his rough voice.
'Well...' Angelina said and began to explain the whole thing.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2004, 07:16:03 AM »

Kelpie wasn't doing well. She didn't stop flicking into other worlds. She arrived in the pirates world, on the black pearl.
"Well, little miss Kelpie's back is she?" (see the World Travelers) said Captain Barbosa
Kelpie didn't look good. She was very pale, and she felt like she was going to throw up.
"Well, now that we have the Turner girl, might as well kill this one."he said
But the nect second, she was gone, flicking to an other world, faster and faster, and then it stopped.
She found herself in the past now. She was pinned to the ground, and a vampire was sucking her blood. It was again excrusiatingly painful.
Back in the hospital room, the nurse ran off to find the doctor, and brought the doctor in. Kelpie, although unconscious, incredibly, was screaming, an extremely high piched scream. She was turning back into a vampire. The hair was going black, the lips were going ruby red, the skin was going red, the nails pointy. She became completely fledged. She sat up in a jolt. She was awake, and dangerous.

stormymind

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »

"I'm so glad your sane again, Stormy." Crystalis said.
Stormy nodded playing with her spoons.
"Have you heard anything new of Kelpie?" Crystalis asked, trying to make conversation.
"Noooooo." muttered stormy.
"Oh." Crystalis exclaimed, "Know where Lena is?"
"No." Stormy mumbled.
"How are you and rob?" Crystalis demanded.
"Rob! I forgot about him!"

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2004, 11:01:05 AM »

"You know what, I'm going to make it a lot simpler. What do you remember?"said crystalis
"Spoons, spoons are good. I dug to China. Hey, wasn't there a muggle movie called Digging to China. Well, I did it! They should make a movie about me!"said Stormy

stormymind

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2004, 11:27:08 AM »

"Well let me jog your memory." sighed crystalis, she grabbed stormy and led her out of the room.
"Hey!" protested stormy, "I've forgot my spoons"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2004, 12:20:46 PM »

Sam's eyes widened as he heard the story of the past day. 'so, let me get this straight - we're in a different world where ever night the full moon comes out and werewolf hunters are out to get me.' he said, summing everything up. 'When I wished life would be more exciting, I didn't mean stuff like this!' he shouted. 'If we end up here for the rest of our lives, then I'm never gonna look my best again!'
'That's shallow.' Lena commented.
'You try being a werewolf, see how you feel about your appearance then! If you feel hairy, you think other people would notice that you're a werewolf, so you have to look your best all the time!' Sam rambled, clearly hating it.
'I think you look cute, all rumpled hair and everything.' Lena said, and smiled. Sam scowled, but seemed less angry. 'So, d'you wanna find the way out of here before night?' she asked him.

stormymind

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2004, 11:20:34 AM »

"Here." stated cyrstalis,"Is where you punched Rob and here is where you turned into an evil werewolf. and here is where you were infected by haricot, lenas great great great great great great great great grandad. here is where you fell into the lake and here...."
"Okay! Okay! I get your point now please stop!" cried stormy.
"Only if you give me your spoons."
Stormy paled.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2004, 12:07:35 PM »

'Well no,' Sam said sarcastically. 'I want to stay here and get hunted by werewolf hunters!'
Lena sighed. 'I'll take that as a yes then.'
Sam nodded, and followed Lena as she left.
Connor the leprechaun stirred and woke up. 'Where are you two goin'?' he asked.
'Trying to find the way back to our world.' Sam replied.
'D'you know where it is?' Lena asked Connor. Sam looked at her disbelievingly. 'You really think they're gonna know where we came from?' he asked her, frustrated.
Lena pretended not to hear Sam, and repeated her question to Connor. 'Do you know where it is?'
'Sure.' the leprechaun said. 'It was over here. You did not know?' he said, pulling the leaves of a tree aside. They looked, and saw the place where they had been in before they had arrived in the other world.
'So it was just there?' Sam exclaimed. 'Why didn't you tell us?' he said, rounding on Connor.
'I thought you knew.' the leprechaun said, and shrugged. 'But before you go,' he began, turning to Lena. 'Take this.' he handed her a small red bird. 'It can go between worlds. It's good for inter-world contact.' he informed her.
'You want me to write to you?' she said, grasping the idea. Connor nodded. 'I won't know what to put!' she exclaimed, but he shook his head. 'You'll know what to put! I know you will. Just write back to me please, I get pretty lonely here.'
Lena smiled. 'Of course I will!' she turned to Sam, who seemed to be itching to get back to Hogwarts. 'We'd better go now.' she informed Connor. 'Say goodbye to Ryan for us.' Connor nodded.
'Will do. See you.'
'Bye.' and wih that, Lena and Sam walked through the doorway into Hogwarts.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2004, 10:02:36 PM »

"So, where is Kelpie?"asked Stormy
"Well, last I saw of her, she was in another hospital dormitory, private of course, and she was having some problems."said crystalis
They heard some yelling which sounded like Kelpie, and entered her room. The nurse and doctor had strapped her to the bed. But she stopped struggling.
"Please, please,"she said with tears rolling down her cheeks,"just give me blood, I just need some blood."
But the doctor and nurse didn't do anything.
"What's wrong with you?!?!?!?"screamed Kelpie,"Why don't you just give me some blood!!??"
But still they didn't do anything.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?"yelled Kelpie
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 04:22:14 AM by Kelpie »

crystalis

« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2004, 05:04:25 PM »

Stormy dived into her pocket and retrieved some blood flavoured lolly pops and gave them to kelpie. Crystalis gave her a disgusted look.
"What? I heard it was a good source of iron, "claimed a shifty looking stormy. Then she looked excited and handed over some iron nails.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2004, 04:26:37 AM »

Kelpie savoured the taste of the sweet tasting blood. She managed to move her arm into a position were her hand could grasp Stormy's sleave.
"Thank you" she said, "I swear to you, whatever happens, I will never ever suck your blood. You're a kind being, unlike some people I know." and threw a look at the nurse and doctor
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 04:27:08 AM by Kelpie »

stormymind

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2004, 02:15:47 PM »

"Erm..thank you!" smiled Stormy, "Must be going! Bye!"
She quickly rushed off, slightly spooked. So much was her distress she did not see the rob scampering behind her.
"Waite!" he cried but she didn't here and in an instance she was gone.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2004, 02:13:02 AM »

Rob went to the room where Stormy had come from. It was now deserted apart from Kelpie strapped to the bed. Crystalis had had to go somewhere, and the nurse and doctor, seing she had calmed down, had left her. Rob sat down on a chair, next to her. When he thought about it, it was partly his fault she was like this. He was the reason she had ended up in detention and had gotten bitten be the vampire. She hapily sucking aaway her lollypop, and there was a misty look in her eyes. It comforted him a bit. He really wanted things with him and Stormy to work out, but she was so complicated. And he himself was having so many problems...Rob remembered once hearing that telling people their troubles helped. He himself had never believed it, but he was ready to give it a shot. And so he started talking to Kelpie, who he thought was dreaming or in a coma, or something like that. But Kelpie, although busy sucking the lollypop, was listening attentively to every word he was saying.  

stormymind

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2004, 01:26:50 PM »

Stormy ran to her room and started pounding her punchbag, it always made her feel good but today it didn't. Angrily, she she ran out into the grounds to do some good old hard walking.
"Where are your friends when you need them?" she cried to the lonely deserted grounds of Hogwarts.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2004, 02:51:07 PM »

'Stormy!' Lena and Sam shouted.
Stormy turned round. 'Sam! Lena! Where've you two been?' she asked, not having seen them since before her detention.
'Well, it's a long story...' Lena began, but Sam interrupted, saying: 'To cut a long story short, we managed to step into another world where the full moon is out every night,' he scowled. 'we met a leprechaun, a werewolf healer guy, and then we went and got this dodgy bird that can move between worlds.'
Stormy looked at them. 'Let's see this bird then.' she commanded them.
Lena reluctantly called, 'Esperanza!' and the bird came. It landed on her shoulder.
'Wow!' Stormy exclaimed.
'It travels between worlds and you can send letters to other people.' Lena explained. 'It's from the species "mande voyageuse", but is more commonly known here as the traveller.'
Sam looked at her, surprised.
'What? I read about these birds once, my dad does a lot of magical bird watching. He's never actually seen one of these outside ofa book.' Lena looked around thoughtfully. 'I hope my mum doesn't get hold of her, she'll take it to work with her and examine it.'
'Why'd you call it Esperanza?'
'Because it sounds cool.'

stormymind

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2004, 06:50:10 AM »

"OK."chuckled Stormy, they headed back for the Castle.
"So hows Kelpie?" asked Lena.
"Bad." Stormy sighed.
"And Rob?" asked Lena.
"Worse." admitted Stormy.
"Is anything good?" asked Lena.
"No."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2004, 07:20:09 AM »

'Anything bad?'
'Yes.'
'Oh, ok.'
'We should've stayed where we were.' Sam hissed in Lena's ear. 'At least there wasn't all that bad, apart from the whole werewolf thing!'
Lena scowled at him. 'We've got to help our friends - '
'-Your friends.' Sam corrected her.
'What?' Lena burst out angrily.
Sam looked at her. 'Well, they don't seem like friends to me.'
'Why not?'
'Well, I dunno, I just sense that they don't like me.' he admitted.
'Oh come on, they like you!' Lena exclaimed, then turned to Stormy. 'You like Sam as a friend, don't you?' she asked furiously, with a glint in her eye.
'Yeah.' Stormy said, confused why Lena looked so angry.
'See?'

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2004, 09:27:05 AM »

"But they don't know me, and my friends and I were saying you were evil...hey, of what they know about me, I wouldn't like me either!"said Sam
"Stop being so dramatic and just help me help our friends."said Lena
"So, what is wrong with Kelpie and Rob?"said Sam curiously
"Well, Kelpie has turned back into a vampire, and Rob, I don't really remember..."said Stormy
"A vampire? Kelpie's a vampire?"said Sam shocked
"Oh no, you're not going to go back into your whole "She's evil" thing are you?"said Stormy, "Look, in detention which was in the forbidden forest, she got bitten. It's not her fault, she's not evil."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2004, 11:17:13 AM »

'Anyway, you're one to talk about being evil.' Lena said, scorning him.
'Ssh!' Sam warned her, then whispered, 'Stormy doesn't know, remember!'
'I don't know what?' Stormy asked.
'Nothing, nothing!' Lena said hurriedly. She looked around for a distraction. 'Oh, we're at the hospital wing, which is where I'm guessing Kelpie and Rob shall be!' she rambled.
' - and, I really hope it would work between us.' came Rob's voice from inside the hospital wing.
'Hiya Rob!' Lena shouted to him. He jumped, and Madame Pomfrey came out of a side door and looked at them disapprovingly. 'Don't shout in here, Ms Tonks, this is a hospital wing!' she boomed.
'Sorry Madame Pomfrey.' Lena said half-heartedly, and then went up to Kelpie. 'Is she okay? What happened? Why does she look like this?' she asked quickly, expecting the answers as quickly as she had asked the questions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up