Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Christmas Ball  (Read 1312 times)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
The Christmas Ball
« on: December 24, 2003, 10:34:55 AM »

Angelina was getting ready for the ball with the rest of the Hufflepuff girls in her year. She was putting her dress robes on, they were a very dark blue. 'Like my dress robes? I got them in the October holiday!' Her friends agreed and asked the same question. 'Yeah, that's nice.' Angelina would say every now and then. 'How should I do my hair? Loose curls, or in a ponytail?' she asked.
'The curls definately.' stormy said, and the rest of the girls agreed with her. Angelina wrapped her hair around her wand and muttered an incantation to heat i up. 'Handy curler!' she laughed. 'So who's everyone going with?' she asked casually.
'I'm going with Steve.' someone announced.
'Me? Malcom.' someone else said.
'Who are you going with Lena? You haven't told us yet.' stormy asked. Angelina smiled. She had kept it at secret who she was going with. 'Okay, I'll tell you. It's Ben.'
'Ben? As in en in the fifth year?' someone exclaimed.
'The very same.' Angelina smiled even more.
The girls squeeled. 'You're so lucky!' one of them said. 'Ben!'
Stormy looked at her, disgusted. 'Ben? Eww! Who you going with, Kelpie'
'Danny.' Kelpie replied.
'As if we didn't guess that one.' stormy said, and ena giggled.
Kelpie looed at her watch. 'It's nearly time.'

[ooc: I just thought I'd do a Christmas ball for anyone to join in. Make it happy!]
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

Re:The Christmas Ball
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 03:14:45 PM »

Stormy pulled her turqious robes, carefully examaning the silver swirly pattern.
"Very nice, Stormy," said Lena, "Who are you going with again?"
Stormy blushed, "Nathan." she muttered.
"Oooooooooooooh!" laughed all the girls.
"We're just friends." giggled Stormy.
"Yeh right!" cried Kelpie, "I saw you two yesterday."
"What were they doing, Kelpie?" asked Lena, everyone leaned forward.
"Snogging!" laughed Kelpie.
"Shut up!" said stormy with a giggle as she threw a pillow at Kelpie. Soon everyone was in a pillow fight.
"Hey you guys! The ball starts in half an hour!" gasped Lena, the girls rushed to their make up bags.
"Lena, will you do my hair?" asked stormy.
"Sure, what colour are you having it?" Lena strided over to her friend.
"Honey blonde. Will you put it in a bun?" Stormy handed her the bobbles.
"Why not try a high ponytail, then all that hair of yours can be seen for once." suggested Kelpie. Lena brushed Stormys hair back in a a ponytail.
"OK! Everyone ready?" asked Stormy, "Right lets go!"
The girls cheered and rushed down to the greathall.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 01:36:53 PM »

'Hey, wait! I need to get Ben first!' Lena shouted. 'Ben!' she called, and a tall, fifth year Hufflepuff came striding towards her. He had brown hair and blue eyes, and oh I'm getting bored describing him, just imagine him to be very nice-looking okay? 'What?' he asked.
'Remember, you're taking me to the ball!' Angelina said to him. I'd like you to note that this guy is quite dim and the only reason Angelina was going with him to the ball, no matter how lucky some of her friends thought she was, was because it was tradition to go with a date and he was the first person she had spotted. Well, she'd spotted Harry Potter first but he didn't know who she was and he was already going with someone else. It wasn't as if she even fancied Harry Potter anyway, she just wanted to know what it would be like talking to this really famous guy who had escaped the clutches of Lord Voldemort several times. So, Lena carried on, trying to look happy and linking arms with Ben. It was quite a scene when the girls and Ben got there, as...
[ooc: someone finish off this sentence please. Pretty please!]

stormymind

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2003, 09:30:15 AM »

a large candle had fallen over and now the stage was in ashes. Students coughed as the smoke filled their lungs.
"Everyone outside!" cried Dumbledore, "We'll have the ball outside."
Despite it being winter, the grounds still had soft green grass and leafy trees. The sunset was a spectacular array of purples, pinks and golds. a thousand sophisticated marble tables were strewn across the grass each with a red rose and candle in the center. Fairies were dancing in the trees and chinese lanterns gave off a warm glow. In the middle of this was a magnicent electric blue dance floor with a stage nearby for the band.
"Oh wow!" gasped Stormy, Nathan appeared by her side.
"Would you care to dance me lady?" his said in a fake english accent. Stormy giggled and put her hand in his outstretched palm.
He could not dance for his life but Stormy didn't care. It was so funny seeing him do his little jigs and she loved to be twirled around by him. She noticed Lena with her date just standing there and felt a pang of guilt.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2003, 02:57:36 PM »

Stormy needn't feel any guilt, but she did anyway (ooc:don't ask me why, stormy wrote it!). Ben asked her to dance but she rejected him. 'Nah thanks, I'm a rubbish dancer.' Actually, Lena was quite a good dancer, she just couldn't be bothered to dance, and I'm making this story gloomy aren't I? Ah well.
'Fine, I'll go dance with somebody else then.' Ben said grumpily and stalked off. Finally, Lena had some space, even if she did look like she'd been ditched by her date. But what did she care? She didn't really think anything of Ben, and he obviously didn't think anything of her. She watched Stormy and Nathan dancing, and realised that stormy had been looking at her. 'Oh, it's nothing to worry about.' Lena muttered to herself. Lena looked around, searching for someone, and found him. The guy she really liked, excpet he was dancing with Helen Jones, one of the prettiest students in the school. She was in Ravenclaw, whereas the person Lena liked - called Sam - was in Hufflepuff, in the same year as Lena. Lena didn't know what he saw in her, but she wouldn't, would she. She looked around at Stormy and Nathan again, who were doing a funny sort of jig, and stormy was giggling a lot. Then she looked back to Helen and - and nobody. Where had Sam gone? Someone tapped Angelina on the shoulder and asked in a nervous voice, 'Erm, d'you - d'you wanna dance with me?' Angelina turned round, and couldn't believe her luck. Yes, I know, it's a bit corny but I have to stop stormy feeling guilty and anyway I'm in a happy mood - it was Sam. Sam
Angelina looked at him in disbelief, and then looked round to see who he was talking to. 'I mean you, silly!' he said, laughing. Angelina blushed. He was lauging at her. Then she smiled. 'Of course I'll dance with you.' she said, and laughed too. He held out his hand to help her stand up, and then they went to dance. Neither of them were miraculous dancers but they were O.K. at it. Stormy looked at Angelina - the space where Angelina had been, and then looked around and saw her dancing with Sam. She smiled and felt guilty no more.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 03:08:49 PM by Angelina Tonks »

stormymind

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 03:03:15 PM »

Stormy smiled and pointed out Lena and Sam to Nathan. He laughed and did a happy little dance that made most people snigger but Stormy found it funny. The dance floor cleared and people started to sit atthe tables. Stormy ran to the table near Lena shortly followed by Nathan.
They were near the forest in the quietest part. Nathan smiled nervousley.
"So? How are you?" he said. That has to be one of the lamest chat up lines ever, thought Stormy.
"I'm good." said Stormy nodding, "You?"
"Great!" said Nathan, there was a long silence.
"Hey Nathan." came the sickly voice of Patty Morris, a third year who had he hots for Nathan.
"Hi Patty!" a wide grin spread across Nathans face.
The two got involved in a long talk about Herbology class and Stormy faded into the distance.
She decided to go back to the common room and get some well needed homework time. Just as she turned the corner she smashed into someone. As she looked up she saw an outstretched hand, she took it and was easily pulled up and came face to face with a fifth year boy, she'd seen him before but didn't know his name.
"Hi I'm James." said the boy.
Stormy stared stupidly, he was cute.
"Who are you?" he asked politely.
"Stormy." she said dased.
"James! Their serving out the food!" cried a girl, she came round the coner. She was pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Ah Melissa! This is Stormy, we just bumped into eachother." said James.
"Lovely." sniffed Melissa, "Shall we be going?" She held out her arm and James took it.
Stormy stared sadly as they left.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 03:26:38 PM »

Angelina was summoning up the courage to speak to sam when he spoke. 'Erm, so... D'you like the food?' he asked. He seemed more embarassed to talk than she did.
Angleina nodded. 'Yeah, it's nice.' she said and gave him a weak smile. He smiled back. 'So erm, you came here with Helen Jones didn't you?' Angelina asked.
Sam nodded. 'She asked me when I was about to ask you.' he looked down in embarassment, and blushed. Angelina smiled and said, 'You can look at me you know, I miss seeing your eyes.'
He looked up quickly at her in disbelief. 'Really?' he asked.
Angelina smiled more. 'Really.' she said, and leant in towards Sam.
'So... what am I supposed to do about Helen?' Sam asked. Angelina looked around the tables for the girl. She was sat with Ben. Ironic really - they'd managed to swap partners without asking each other. Angelina nodded towards them so that Sam could see. He looked, and then smiled a big smile and then gave Angelina a peck on the cheek.

stormymind

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 03:53:39 PM »

Stormy howeverwas not having the time of her life. She rushed back to hufflepuff, angry and upset. Slamming the door and kicking a nearby chair she didn't even realise someone was in the room.
"Are you ok?" a posh english accent with a hint of sympathy asked.
Stormy twirled around to meet eyes with a tall, lean boy with dark hair and electric blue eyes.
"I'm Rob." he introduced himself, "You are?"
"Susie, I mean Stormy." gibbered Stormy, why was she making a fool of herself again. She regained her pride, "Soryy about the entry, I'm slightly frustrated."
"Slightly?" asked Rob.
Stormy smiled.
"How come your not at the dance?" Stormy asked.
"Got chased by a herd of girls. Still recovering!" sighed Rob.
"Atleast your wanted. My date went off with a girl." Stormy slumped into the chair.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2003, 09:36:08 AM »

Angelina looked at Sam. 'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to -'
He began, apologising. Angelina laughed.'It's okay, it's just it's so weird since I've had a crush on you for ages and now finally something's happening.' she said, and blushed. Sam looked at her and smiled. 'Same here, and when you went to this ball with Ben I thought you had something going with him, but now I see you don't, which makes me relieved.' he said in one big breath. Angelina gave a little laugh. 'I just needed someone to go to the ball with.' she said and smiled. 'Stormy asked Nathan when we found out about the ball.' Angelina looked round. 'I wonder how they're doing?' she asked, and looked round to where she had last seen them sitting. Stormy wasn't there, but Nathan was with chatting animmatedly with a girl. 'Where is Stormy?' Sam asked, looking at Nathan and the girl aswell.
Angelina shrugged. 'I don't know. She'll probably just be somewhere we haven't looked.' Angelina shivered. It was cold outside. Sam saw her shivering, and made to take off his cloak but Angelina said, 'You'll be cold if you take that off, leave it on.'
'Okay.' he said, and reajusted his cloak. 'Maybe we should go somewhere warmer.' he suggested, and smiled.
'Where were you thinking of?' Angelina asked.
'The common room, where else?' Sam replied.
'You read my mind.' Angleina told him.
'I thought you were the one who could do legilimency.' he said, puzzled.
Angelina had forgotten that at the ball. 'Yeah, but I haven't read your mind yet.'
'Good, I've got private stuff in there.' he said and pretended to lock up his mind from Angelina's mind reading abilities.
'Come on, let's go.' Angelina said, smiling. Sam took her by the hand and they made their way to the inside of Hogwarts.

crystalis

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2003, 10:07:28 AM »

Crystalis floated about the dance floor she had lost her slipper again, oh where oh where was it that naughty slipper. She looked around and smiled it was like musical parteners. then some music started playing and dumbledore announced a game of musical parteners.
(sorry if you two are angry at my intrusion)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2004, 08:37:37 AM »

[ooc: not at all, I'm angry at this computer because I've written this bit hundreds of times and it does dodgy stuff so I must remember to copy what I write this time!]
ic:
Angelina and Sam stopped just outside of the entrance to the Hufflepuff Common Room. 'D'you want to just get your cloak and we go back to the ball so we can dance?' Sam asked. 'We didn't dance much.' he added hopefully.
'Okay.' Angelina said, and murmured the password to the Hufflepuff Common Room. 'Cow's Feet. I'll be just a second.' she told Sam, and whipped inside the Common Room to get her cloak which was lying on a chair in the main part. Sam followed her, and help her put her cloak on. Angelina smiled and said, 'That's funny, I half-expected Stormy to be in here.' Sam nodded.
'I thought Rob might be in here too, I think I saw him take refuge here. Anyway, let's go.' he told her and they made their way back to the ball. There was a game of musical partners in action, so Sam and Angelina sat and waited until it was finished. Angelina saw Crystalis floating around the dance floor and pointed her out to Sam. 'How does she do that? How does she float like that?'
Sam looked where Angelina was pointing, and said, 'It's probably magic.'

crystalis

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 09:53:10 AM »

Crystalis chuckled to her self as people watched in amazment as she glided around the dance floor, hadn't they ever seen roller skates. She waved at lena and sam and smiled the drifter of down to the lake..

stormymind

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2004, 12:38:56 PM »

Stormy and Rob slid out from beneath the chairs.
"Who was that?" asked Stormy, breathing heavily.
"I don't know, I think it was some of the psycho girls who were chasing me!" chuckled rob.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2004, 01:29:26 PM »

Crystalis glided past Sam and Angelina, waving. They looked at her, astonished. Then they saw wat she was wearing. Rollerskates.
'Well, I certainly never thought of that.' Sam said, laughing.

stormymind

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2004, 11:43:19 AM »

Rob gave Stormy a long hard stare for a moment, then said, "Can I trust you?"
"Yes." said stormy, confused.
"Then I want to show you something!" he declared, his eys lighting up and a grin spreading across his face. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the common room.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2004, 03:23:46 PM »

'Wanna dance again?' Sam asked Lena when the game of musical partners had finished. Lena nodded.
'Let's go then!' They stumbled across the dancefloor, laughing at their dancing skills.
'Right! Right! No, left!' Angelina told Sam, making the both of them more confused.

stormymind

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 01:19:15 PM »

Stormy ran along the corridor as fast as she could but she couldn't keep up with rob. She ran around a corner to find he was gone and felt her heart sink.
"Rob? Rob! Where are you?" she called out, she ran down the corridor but he was nowhere to be seen.
Sadly, she made her way back to the common room.
"Stormy! Stormy!" Lena burst into their dorm, "Oh Stormy, you'll never guess what. I met this boy and we danced and we kissed...and..and. Stormy, whats wrong?"
Stormy sighed and told her friend all about Rob.
"There isn't any Rob in hufflepuff." Lena said gently.
"But tere has to be, I mean he was here, in our common room!" Stormy cried.
"Stormy, I know everyone in hufflepuff, so do you! There is not anyone called rob."
"But I saw him!" protested Stormy.
"You could be going mad." whispered Lena.
"No! I saw him, he was real! I touched him!" Stormy shouted.
Lena raised her eyebrows.
"Not in that way!" blushed Stormy.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2004, 01:44:41 PM »

'Are you sure his name was Rob?' Lena asked Stormy.
'Well, that's what he told me! And where's Sam anyway?' stormy said.
Angelina blushed. 'He's gone to the loo.'
Stormy smiled. 'So are you two going out then?'
Angelina blushed even more. 'I - er, I don't think so, no. Anyway, what about this Rob guy - was he actually there? Are you sure?'
Stormy shrugged. 'I'm pretty sure he was there, I mean I could touch him -' Lena giggled, '-as in touch him on the arm and stuff, not that touch him, and he seemed real.But you can't tell anyone about him. It'll bring up too many questions.'
Angelina nodded. 'I know what you mean. So you're sure he wasn't a halluncination or a - a poltergeist or anything?' she asked, perplexed.
'I'm not sure anymore.' stormy told her.

stormymind

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2004, 01:57:16 PM »

The next day, all was revealed.
as the girls got ready for care of potions, they overheard Snape talking to Dumbledore.
"Yes, headmaster, one day my ex-wfe justs tr=urns up and dumps the boy on me! Well you can imagine my shock!" Snape whispered.
"And what is the boys name?" Dumbledore asked.
"Rob, he's such a pest. Filch has taught him all the secret passages so he just seems to disappear and reappear all the time!"
Stormy stared at Lena in horror, snapes son!

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2004, 02:13:41 PM »

Lena returned her look, but less horrified. Her look was one more of fascination.
'Snape's son?' she exclaimed quietly to stormy. 'Cool!'
'What!?' Stormy half shouted in frustration. 'How can that be cool? Snape'll have even more reason to hate me!'
'Ssh!' Angelina warned Stormy, 'I'm trying to listen!'
'-And of course, he's been sorted into Hufflepuff, and I don't know how he's done that because both of his parents were respectable Slytherins.'
Lena burst into fits of laughter. Snape jumped and looked around at the both of them.
'Lena!' stormy warned, but Lena had a cover up.
'That - was - a - funny - joke - stormy!' Lena said through bouts of laughter. Sanpe and Dumbledore carried on talking.  Lena's laughter died down a bit, and Stormy scolded her.
'We could have got more information on Rob!' she told Lena, annoyed.
'Hey, no sweat! He's in our house, you can just ask him!'
'But then I'll sound nosy!'

stormymind

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2004, 02:27:31 PM »

As Stormy was sat in an armchair reading about kirate when rob walked in.
"HI Stormy!" he said cheerfully, she glowered, "Oh right your angry."
He slumped down next to her, "Look it was just a joke!"
"Oh yeah, real funny!" she burst out, "Leaving me all alone in a corridor to look a fool."
Afew peoplw looked up.
"Oh come on, relax!" Rob smiled
"You really need to grow up!2 snapped stormy, "I can't believe I like you!"
Stormy ran to her dormitry, Rob picked up her book and followed her.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2004, 02:36:45 PM »

An alarm sounded, and the staircase to the girls' dormitory turned into a slide.
Rob and Stormy slid down the staircase and bumped into one another. 'Well done!' Stormy shouted at Rob. 'How am I meant to get up there now?' They got up and the dormitory door opened. It was Lena, who slid down the staircase and bumped on the floor at the bottom. 'Who tried to get to the girls' dormitories?' she asked, and then smirked when she saw Rob and Stormy. 'Oh right.'
'Hi Lena.' came a voice to the right of her. Angelina looked in that direction, and saw Sam. 'Hi Sam!' she said, smiling.

stormymind

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2004, 12:39:42 PM »

Lena rushed over to Sam, stars in their eyes.
"Yuck!" exclaimed Rob.
"I think its sweet." said stormy, gazing at Sam and Lena.
"Its sweet when your the one in love but when its other people, no way!"  Rob laughed.
"Do you know how selfish you sound?" accused stormy.
"Oh come on, Stormy, give me a break. You can be real fun when you let your hair down." Rob slid his arms around her waist.
"No." Stormy replied shortly, she pulled away and started to climb back up the slide.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2004, 01:08:49 PM »

Sam put his hands in his pockets and said, 'Erm, hi, I guess.'
Angelina stood in front of him, a little embarassed. 'Yeah, hi.' she smiled a weak smile.
Sam scratched his head.'So, erm, er, willyougooutwithme?' he said all in one breath. Lena looked at him confused. 'What?' she asked him.
'Erm, will - will you go out with me?' he said again, more clear this time. Lena smiled. 'Of course I will!' and pecked him on the cheek. He smiled. 'I thought you'd say that.' he told her, as they walked out of the common room for tea.
Stormy watched them go. 'See? It's sweet.' she told Rob.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 04:33:47 PM by Angelina Tonks »

stormymind

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2004, 04:02:11 PM »

(ooc its rob. lol)
"Yeah I guess." Rob mumbled. He gave her a desperate look and for a moment stormy almost gave into him but her mind was made up.
"I have to go to the library," she said iceily.
"I have to too." Rob smiled brightly, showing his white teeth.
"On second thoughts I have to go for a walk." she snapped, she rushed out of the common room, forgetting her cloak.
"But its raining outside." gasped Rob, out of breathe from running after her.
"I don't care!" sniffed stormy, nose poised in the air. She turned a corner and quickly turned in to Dumbledore before Rob saw her.
"Stormy... Oh! Professor, I was just about to go back to hufflepuff. Erm bye!" Rob stuttered and ran off.
Stormy giggled and turned back to herself.
The grounds were very cold and very wet. Stormy walked on determendly, ignoring the blustering winds. She was so cold, she wished she could go back inside but she didn't want to bump in to Rob.
She heard a call in the distance and turned to find Rob there. He looked amazing even in this weather, stormy slapped herself. She could not allow herself to fall for Rob so she continued walking. It only took him a couple of minutes to catch up with her and when he did he tore off his coate, put it round her and directed her back to hogwarts.
When inside they gazed into eachothers eyes until Stormy returned Robs coat and rushed off embarrassed.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2004, 09:27:23 AM »

'Eurgh! Brussel sprouts!;Lena excaimed as they came to the entrance of the Great Hall. Sam looked at her. 'You don't like brussel sprouts?' he asked. surprised.
'Nope, I'm allergic to them.' Lena explained.
'Really?'
'Yeah, I come out in rashes and then I go mental. Here's one piece of advice: dont give me a wand when I have brussel sprouts. It's a shame relly, because I used to love them!' Lena told him.
Sam smiled. 'Okay, well, I'd better take your wand off you now because you never know, the fumes might give you allergic reactions!' he joked, and reached to Lena's pocket where her wand was, but she stopped him before he could. She smiled. 'You'll have t get past me before you get it.' Sam laughed.
'Okay.' and he began play fighting her to get her wand, but instead he ended up holding her in his arms and kissing her.
(bleurghy! lol)

stormymind

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2004, 09:37:35 AM »

(ooc BLARRRRGGGH)
"Oh yeah, they're really sweet aren't they?" rob said sarcasticly.
"Yeah, I get your drift." Stormy said, looking away. Lena can we go now?"
she turned back round to find Lena and Sam walking away, happily.
"Oh!" said stormy.
"You can hang out with me." tried Rob.
"No thank you." Stormy put her nose up.
"Man! why are you always so mean?" spat rob.
"I wasn't at first but after you made a total fool of me..." Stormy started, angrily.
"That was a joke, just because you think your better than everyone else doesn't mean you are!" He shouted.
"I don't! atleast I'm not a teachers son!" Stormy screamed.
"Oh go away and die, Susie Pricklewood!" screeched Rob.
Stormy looked hurt at the use of her real name and turned and fled.
"Fine be that way!" Rob called after her.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2004, 10:04:19 AM »

'Right, well, if we're going out, then we can't have any secrets.' Sam told Lena, who kept looking behind her.
'Yeah, yeah, right.' Lena said half-interestedly.
'Are you listening to me?' Sam said, annoyed.
Lena turned to him. 'Sorry, it's just that I feel bad for leaving stormy with Rob!' she sighed, and then went t lunch.'So what were you saying?'
It was Sam's turn to sigh now. 'Now that we're going out we can't keep any secrets from each other.'
Lena nodded. She didn't have many secrets, only that she was a parseltongue and that she could do occlumency. Most people new of the latter, but only stormy, Kelpie, and Kaput (when she had been alive) and a couple of teachers knew the other.
'You go first.' Sam told her.
'Well, I suppose my biggest secret is that I can speak to snakes.' she said, and shrugged. Sam spat out his pumpkin juice. 'Youwhat?' he exclaimed.
'I'm a parseltongue.' she said, rephrasing what she had just said. She loooked at him.Why had he been so shocked? 'Does that bother you?' she asked him. 'Because I can't exactly get rid of it, so I'm afraid you're stuck with it.'
Sam stood up from his chair in anger, and walked away. Lena followed. 'What? What's up?' she asked him as they exited the entrance hall.
Sam looked at her like she was vermin. 'You're a parseltongue.' he spat.
'So? What does that matter?' she asked angrily. This was the same kind of way that Kaput had thought of her.

Stormy was making her way back down tothe common room when she heard shouting. She could tell it was Sam and Lena.

'That means you're evil! Slytherin himself was a parseltongue!' Sam half-shouted.
'Since when has that proved anything?' Lena retaliated.
'Oh, it's not just that, I've heard stories, Angelina Tonks. My friends warned me about you but I didn't listen, they told me not to judge a book by its cover, and now I know they were right!' he shouted and stormed off, but Lena followed him, even more angry than he was.
'So that's it! Some stupid rumours and things you've heard say that I'm evil do they? Man, you're gullible!'
Sam turned round. 'Me? Gullible? They're my friends! Of course I'm gonna believe them!'
'So you believe your friends over your girlfriend? That's nice, not!'
Sam stirred at the word girlfriend. 'Consider us over!' he shouted at her.
'Fine! Oh yeah, and I just thought I'd tell you this: I can do legilimency as well so I don't need to go out with you to find out your secrets!'
He gasped, and said: 'Don't you dare.'

stormymind

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2004, 10:44:13 AM »

"Do dare! Do dare!" chanted stormy, "Embarrass him, get your own back!"
Everyone looked at her apart from rob who was ignoring her.
"What? He deserves it!" she cried.
"No he doesn't, he's my friend." said Rob angrily.
"O shut up you!" she snapped back.
"No! Your mate is no worthy of sam!" stormed Rob.
"She's ten times worth him, ratbag!"
"Shes a dirty sewer rat!"
"Hes an annoying flee!"
"Cow."
"Pig."
They turned their backs to one another and stuck their noses in the air, tapping their shoes.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2004, 11:09:14 AM »

Stormy walked over to Lena. 'So? What's his big secret?'
Lena looked at her, and then took her to an alcove so that noone else would listen in.
'Well?' Stormy demanded.
'Erm, ah, how can I put this...' Lena stuttered. 'I, erm, I don't know.' she blushed.
'And why don't you know?' Stormy said fiercely.
'Erm, well, I never thought to do legilimency on him before, and by the time I had, he wasn't looking at me, like, eye contact sorta thing.' she cringed. 'And eye contact is important in Legilimency.'
'Well, find out!' Stormy said and stormed off.
Lena followed her, apologising.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up