Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mayhem at hogwarts...  (Read 495 times)

crystalis

Mayhem at hogwarts...
« on: December 14, 2003, 05:14:59 PM »

Crystalis chuckled to her self as she transformed the divination room into a swamp, she wondered whether any one could beat her.......

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
Re:Mayhem at hogwarts...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2003, 11:55:02 PM »

"Proffesor McGonagal entered into the room.
"Cristalis! What have you done?!? Come straight to my office!"said Pro. McGonagal
Crystlis didn't know what to do to get out of this nasty situation. All alibies flew out of her head, and it was filled instead with thoughts of dread of what was going ot happen to her. She suddenly saw one of the Weasley twins fireworks, wizzing right for her. She dodged it, and it blew. It was causing so much chaos, Pro. McGonagal completely forgot about Crystalis and let her quickly run.
"Did it work?"asked Kelpie
"That was you?"said Crystalis
"Well, I thought that you might get a detention or something like that, and I thought I could maybe manage to...free you. You're not happy?"said Kelpie
"No no, don't worry. Thanks though"said Crystalis
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Cerberus

• Hufflepuff
  • Fifth-year
  • Bats aren't bugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 05:42:04 AM »

She strided down the corridor, and bumped into Cerberus, who grinned. She excused herself, and they both continued walking.
Cerberus was nervous. The OWLs were coming up, and she had no idea how to make  a swamp. Kelpie and Crystalis could do it... Why couldn't she? She was (she hoped) just as smart as they were! ...
I find my life is a lot easier the lower I keep everyone's expectations.

stormymind

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2003, 10:44:36 AM »

Stormy burst out laughing when she saw the swamp and was overjoyed when transfiguration class was cancelled. She'd heard of Crystalis' idea of a competition of mayhem and was definitely going to compete.
First off all, she went to the great hall and made every chair in it float several feet above the ground. She then went to the girls toilets and cursed all the loos so fountains of bog water spurted from them. Next she went to the kitchens, scared away the house elves and replaced the food with joke foods, such as canary creams and so on.
Finally, she put a spell on every teacher that made them fall in love with the next pupil they saw. Sadly, Snape saw her and started chasing after her singing love songs. Very scary!

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 12:14:45 PM »

Lena was studying, when stormy ran into the common room. There was a thump on the other side of the wall.
'Hah, you can't come in here!' stormy yelled.
From the other side of the walll, Lena heard a: 'But stormy, I love you!' It sounded like Professor Snape. She opened the door. It was Professor Snape, with a lovestruck expression on his face. He was just about to push past Lena, when she slammed the door and said, 'Sorry, no Slytherins allowed!' Then she turned to stormy. 'What's been happening?' she asked.
'Well,' stormy began. 'Crystalis turned the transfiguration class room into a swamp, and I've made the chairs in the Great Hall float, I scared all of the house-elves out of the kitchens and replaced the normal food with canary creams, and then I placed a love spell on the teachers so that they fell in love with pupils, which is why we have this.' she pointed roughly to where Snape was. 'So, what are you going to do?' she asked Lena. Lena looked at her, aghast. 'I'm not doing anything!' she half-yelled.
'Why not, are you a coward?' stormy taunted her, and regretted it straight away. Angelina could be ver nasty when she wanted to, because she had an evil part to her tucked in the back of her mind, and she was also related to one of the most evil person ever (Haricot). Her eyes went black for a moment, but then they were back to normal. 'Sorry!' stormy squeaked.
'Nah, it's okay.' Lena said, and then she smiled. 'I've got a great idea, but I ain't telling.'
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2003, 12:25:42 PM »

"Fine be that way!" snorted Stormy and she jumped out of the window and shimmied down the drainpipe.
"JUST TRY AND EXPLAIN TO SNAPE WHY I'M GONE!" she shouted and then laughed. She ran off.
"Why you little.." Lena started but Snape came in.
"Where is she? Wheres my love!" he raged.
"I..."
"Tell me!" shouted Snape.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2003, 12:40:57 PM »

'She went down the drainpipe.' Lena said flatly, and raced out of the common room. She had a great idea for her mayhem causing.
'Yo, this is where you need the evil part of your mind!' said a voice inside of her head. Soon, it was accompanied by another voice, 'No she does not need you, in fact she's going to go study like a good girl now!' Lena leant against a wall. This could take some time.
'Play!'
'Study!'
'Play!'
'Study!'
'You've already had your turn, she's studied enough, she needs to play!' the evil part moaned.
Lena begged them to shut up, but in the end she was stood there for another half hour until her evil side won.
Then she decided she didn't need it.
'Awww.' it said and slunk away.
She summoned some snakes, somehow, and then said to them in parseltongue, 'Follow each student round the school.'
What good would that be? That was a really cruddy thing to do. Oh well, at least she'd contributed.
Stormy raced in and scowled at Lena. 'Why'd you tell him where I'd gone?' she ran on, and suddenly Snape ran through the doors shouting, 'Come back! Come back!'

crystalis

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2003, 01:16:51 PM »

Crystalis turned around a corner and was chased after by no other that the supply teacher who was taking muggle studies, he was very fit, he chased after her claiming his undying love.
"amatures" she muttered under her breath.
She did a quick memory speel to reverse the curse and legged it. where to go next?
Thats it a plan came into her head, she sneaked into the staff room and...
                                                                                                                                                                                   (will some one take it from here)

stormymind

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2003, 04:04:05 PM »

Discovered Stormy setting fire to all the teachers robes.
"Mwuhahaha!" laughed Stormy.
"Was it you who put the love spell on all the teachers?" demanded Crystalis. Stormy nodded maniacally.
Crystalis lifted up snapes large boggie green pants, "Cor blimely, you could make a tent out of these." she exclaimed.
"Or a flag." Stormy muttered to herself.
"Stormy..." Crystalis started, Stormy grabbed the pants and ran off down the corridor.

stormymind

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2003, 04:16:07 PM »

Crystalis followed stormy to the astrology tower and catches up just in time to see snapes pants flying half mast. On the way she passed tonks and kelpie .......

crystalis

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2003, 04:44:56 PM »

Throwing dung bombs at peeves after making him solid, its called..........

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2003, 10:48:11 PM »

wonderful! Every one was doing mahem by themselves, but Kelpie and Angelina knew that if they put themselves together, the could make the most spectacular thing. They ran up the tallest tower, which was usually forbidden, but when they got there, there was allready someone.
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 11:10:25 AM »

'Fred!' Angelina and Kelpie exclaimed.
Fred Weasley turned round.
'What are you dong here?'
'Oh, I thought I'd visit, see what was happening. Good mayhem down there, I especially liked the swamp.'
he beamed at them. 'Did you two do that?'
They shook their heads. 'That was crystalis.'

stormymind

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 01:16:55 PM »

Stormy ran down the corridor with fire wood in her arms, as she reached an empty calssroom the air was thick with smoke. Inside, a large bonfire burned, Stormy threw on more wood. The fire system sprang to life and water magically appeared all over the school.
"Water!" cried stormy, "Who wants water?" She charmed the water to turn to bunnie rabbits and was on her way. Well, she had to dodge the rabbits first!

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2003, 02:41:31 PM »

A snake slithered past, and began to follow stormy.

crystalis

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 05:25:50 PM »

Ok things were starting to get a little out of hand thought crystalis as she charmed all the cups to empty as soon as they wer picked up.........

stormymind

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 12:31:16 PM »

Stormy felt eyes on her back, she swivelled round but there was no one there. She started to run but slipped on a rabbit and fell. As she lifted her head she saw two large green eyes. The snake was only a few centermeters from her.
"Sure you wouldn't preffer a snake?" Stormy tried. The snake hissed.

crystalis

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2003, 05:11:05 PM »

Crystalis panicked this was all completely out of hands it was raining rabbits, snakes were attacking people and well half the school was on fire, she heard dumbledore approaching...

stormymind

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2003, 04:27:21 PM »

"I meant a rabbit! Would you like a rabbit?" cried stormy.
"No...." hissed the snake.
"You speak! How come you speak?" Stormy gasped.
"Who cares how?" snapped the snake and it lunged at Stormy.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2003, 07:22:08 AM »

Angelina laughed. 'Okay, stop there snakey guy.' she hissed at the snake in parseltongue. It looked at her. 'Shoo!' Angelina shouted, and then approached stormy. She was still laughing.
'What's so funny?' stormy asked angrily.
'All these people being attacked by snakes, and I'm the only one who can stop it!' Angelina giggled, then added, 'And Harry Potter, but I think he's more occupied with the rabbits at the moment.'

stormymind

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2003, 02:30:08 PM »

"Very funny! Haha." said Stormy, "Anyway got to go, pranks do awaite me!"
She jogs off to Dumbledores office, oh what fun she would have!

crystalis

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2003, 05:04:31 PM »

Dumbledore returned to hogwarts and chuckled is this the best they can do and set off a bunch of fireworks..

stormymind

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2003, 09:52:28 AM »

Stormy murmered the password and ran up the stairs. Inside she magically summoned 900 toads, 1000 cats, 99 bats and 16 rats. They were everywhere, all over the desk, the plants and even fawkes.
Stormy examined the large arch window behind dumbledores desk, with a quick but effective charm several words appeared on it.
I am a rule to rowdy classes, I am a virtue and yet a curse and if you break me I cannot be fixed. what am I?

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2003, 10:18:09 AM »

Angelina was setting snakes off in different directions when she saw stormy, who was grinning. She concealed herself behind a suit of armour, and beckoned two snakes towards her. 'Keep an eye on stormy,' she hissed, 'And follow her everywhere. If she goes back into the Hufflepuff common room, the password is 'Cow's feet', okay?' The two snakes nodded their heads, and slithered away after stormy. Angelina went to the Hufflepuff common room, and doubted that the doorway to the Hufflepuff's room would understand paresltongue. She muttered the password, and went in, and saw the riddle.
'Oh, man, I know this one! Is it silence? I can't remember!' she exclaimed.

stormymind

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2003, 03:21:31 PM »

Stormy saw the snakes out of the corner of her eye. Right, she thought.
She ran out into the cold white grounds with the snakes in hot pursuit. She ran and ran until the snakes hissed with exaustion. as sson as they slowed, stormy ran into the school and locked them out.
I shall now tell you that three hours later two frozen snakes were found right out side the school door.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2003, 01:16:39 PM »

Angelina was still trying to work out the puzzle as she was still not sure whether her answer was right or not.
'Come on, come on, remember whether it's right or not, stormy told you about this before and she told you the answer...' she said, whilst pacing around the room. I would like to tell you that she finally figured it out after a couple more minutes, but I'm afraid she did not. Instead, she walked out of the common room in frustration and went to search for more snakes to set on people.

stormymind

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2003, 09:36:28 AM »

Stormy sank into a warm armchair in the hufflepuff common room, she had used too much magic today.
"Urgh!" she moaned and slid further down. She opened heer eyes and saw the snake. Lena, she thought, this is so not funny!

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2003, 03:14:20 PM »

Angelina finished talking to the snakes and saw another one coming. 'She's in the common room.' it hissed.
'Thankssssss.' Angelina hissed back. [ooc: sorry, couldn't resist it.]
Angelina raced towards the Hufflepuff Common Room. 'Cow's feet!' she yelled, and entered. There was stormy, slumped in a chair, and a snake watching over her. 'What is the meaning of this?' Stormy asked, pointing at the snake.
Angelina shrugged. 'Just to keep a check on you. What's the meaning of this?' she asked stormy, holding up the riddle on the nearby table.'
Stormy tapped her nose, and smirked. 'Ah, you have to work it out yourself.'

stormymind

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2003, 03:15:52 PM »

"Now remove this snake." said Stormy with a wave of her hand, the snake exploded.
"You exploded my snake!" cried Lena.
Stormy frowned, "It must be the charge up of magic." she guessed.
"Or bad intentions!" cried Lena, "That was my snake! Oh and why do you freeze to others?"

crystalis

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2003, 10:14:17 AM »

Crystalis decided it was time to own up the school was in chaos and all this mayhem was causing problems and arguments, not what they needed in the face of voldemorts return. She found proffessor mcgonagal fainted on the floor with a snake bite so she took her up to the hospital wing.
All the beds were filled with extra beds brought in all filled with snake bite casualties, madam pomfry came up to crystalis,
"Do you have any idea how to cure these people these were no ordinary snakes, they were seriously deadly!"she asked crystalis.
"No but I know some one who might" replied crystalis and off she glidded to find lena (who was in serious trouble well almost as much as crystalis for starting it).

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2003, 10:39:51 AM »

Angelina walked out of the common room in a huff. Blowing up my snakes! MY snakes! she thought.
'Angelina!' Crystalis called. Angelina turned round to her, and asked, 'What?'
'Those snakes aren't ordinary snakes, Madame Pomfrey can't cure the bites!' Crystalis told her. Angelina hit the wall hard with her hand, and screeched, 'Can this day get any worse?'
Crystalis looked at her and said, 'Are you okay?' Crystalis had heard that sometimes Angelina went a bit loopy, but she hadn't expected it like this.
'I'm not here, I'm at home.' Angelina said simply, and disappeared. Of course she didn't appear at home, she appeared in her own mind to a mental institute. 'Why here?' she asked, and bounced against the wall. At least you could bounce around for a while.

crystalis

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2004, 09:50:26 AM »

Crystalis looked in horror as lena disappeared, then an idea popped into her head, she ran off down the corridor in search of stormy...

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2004, 10:44:34 AM »

Angelina checked her pockets for her wand. Phew. At least she's remembered there was magic this time.
The door opened. 'Are you alright Angelina?' it was that Louise whatshername.
'Never better, savvy.' Angelina said, smiling a deranged smile.
Louise frowned. 'Have you been thinking about pirates again?'
'Yeah, whilst I was on me onesy.' Angelina told her. Louise looked at her, confused. Ah well, she thought, at least she's not throwing one of her tantrums.
'Well, okay then, I'll throw a tantrum. Aaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhhh!' she shouted, and ran out of the door.
Louise grabbed her walkie-talkie thing and screamed into it, 'Subject #51204 has escaped, I repeat: subject #51204 has escaped!'
Angelina laughed and ran as fast as she could.

stormymind

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2004, 12:00:35 PM »

Stormy sank into her comfey armchair, mmmmmmmm.
"Stormy! Stormy!" cried Crystalis, she burst into the room.
"Go away, I'm resting." mumbled stormy.
Crystalis shook her, "Get up you lazy slob! I need your help."
"Okay! Okay! I'm getting up."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2004, 03:14:55 PM »

'Run! Run! As fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!' Angelina shouted to the workers running after her. 'Well, I'm Angelina Tonks actually, and I'm not as tasty.' she added as an afterthought.
'Dissendium!' she cried and was suddenly camoflaged. The workers stopped. Where hadd Angelina gone? Angelina cackled and they looked toward the sound, but she moved away and tripped up one of the workers. She smiled a camoflaged smile. This was fun.

stormymind

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2004, 01:29:17 PM »

Suddenly Stormy appeared looking very angry, "Lena get here right now, I've just had to wake up because of you and I am not pleased!"
Lena popped into sight, "Hey your inside my head, no fair!"
Stormy grabbed Lena and yanked her out of her head and back into reality.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2004, 02:22:47 PM »

'Hey! I was having fun in there!' Lena told her. 'And what's this about me being in your head - I thought I was in mine!'
Stormy shrugged. 'Maybe you did a glitch thingy.'
'So - what did you want me for?' she asked.

stormymind

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2004, 04:04:37 PM »

"I don't know! Crystalis just woke me up and told me to get you back straight away. I think you best see her, she looks dead stressed." Stormy replied then she went back to the common room to sleep. Lena shrugged and went to find Crystalis.

crystalis

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2004, 11:27:42 AM »

"Ok lena what the heck is wrong with those snake things, they have put several people on their deatgh beds."yelled crystalis" If dumbledore finds out he'l expel you."

stormymind

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2004, 11:52:05 AM »

Stormy started, "Yeah! They keep on trying to kill me! Can I have one?"
Crystalis gave her a stern look and stormy tried to look embarrassed but the minute Crystalis strutted away Stormy began again.
"Please! Please, can I have one? Please!"

crystalis

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2004, 04:26:49 AM »

Crystalis turned around
"I heard that stormy and no these are dangerous."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2004, 03:26:02 PM »

'Oh.' Angelina exclaimed. 'I forgot about them.' she whispered a spell that banished all the snakes she had conjoured. 'There.' she said simply.
'It's a spell.' she whispered to Stormy. 'But knowing you, you'll have french snakes, and you can't talk to them so you wont be able to control them. No offence meant.'

stormymind

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2004, 04:29:51 PM »

"Offence taken!" cried Stormy, she rushed off and in her distress turned all the boys toilets into memebers of a marching band. This was a sight to beholed, I mean have you ever seen a sink play the tuba?

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2004, 04:36:33 PM »

'What the hey?' Angelina axked, as the marching toilet band marched past.
'I was only saying no offence because I didn't mean any offence because you can't talk to snakes and I can and...' she rambled.

stormymind

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2004, 12:44:46 PM »

"I know what you meant!" wept Stormy.
"Stormy is everything alright?" whispered Lena in a patronising voice.
"Fine! Fine! Everythings fine!" screeched Stormy, "Why wouldn't it be, oh why wouldn't it be?"
A few people gathered to watch Stormys dramatic stress attack.
"I wanna go home!" bawled Stormy.
Suddenly she got up from the floor and walked off perfectly normal.
Lena stared shocked, "Did that just happen?"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2004, 04:01:06 PM »

Then Lena ran after Stormy shouting, 'Stormy, stormy! Are you alright?' she bumped into a toilet and almost tripped. 'Can't you see I'm walking here?' she shouted at it. 'Oh, you haven't got eyes.'

crystalis

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2004, 04:49:28 PM »

*Im lost why doesnt she have eyes?*

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2004, 10:44:15 AM »

The toilet doesn't have eyes, so it didn't see Angelina go into it. ;D

stormymind

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2004, 01:56:49 PM »

By the time Lena had prised herself away from the toilet, Stormy was nowhere to be seen.
"Thats funny," muttered Lena, "She just disappeared. She heard a noise from behind her and slowly turned on the spot. There, behind her, was a huge gret ugly green monster.
"Oh...dear." whispered lena.

crystalis

« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2004, 04:54:55 PM »

It's stormy in the morning before she has put her make up on.

stormymind

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2004, 03:33:44 PM »

(ooc shut up you!  :) )
But waite, thought Lena, it can't be stormy in the morning without her make up on, its too goodlooking!
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up