Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: lost in the forbidden forest  (Read 456 times)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re:lost in the forbidden forest
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2003, 03:24:52 PM »

'Why would you want a W?' Lena asked dumbly.
'Double eww, not double yeww.' stormy said angrily.
'Oh.' Lena said understandingly. 'So, should we stay here for our detention or not?'
Stormy shook her head. 'Nah, there's no point.'
Lena made to go, but stormy stopped her. 'Where d'you think you're going?' she said angrily.
Lena looked at her, confused. 'You just said we shouldn't stay for the detention.' she pointed out.
'Yeah, but I didn't say we were gonna stop investigating.' she waved her bad hand in the air, and winced.
'You really should see madame pomfrey about that.' Lena advised her.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2003, 03:42:27 PM »

"Don't be so silly, its just a cut!" laughed Stormy, the wound had now turned black.
"JUst cover it up, its gross!" Lena tried not to be sick. Stormy rapped her hankie round it but it got covered in grey goo.
"Oh god! I'm going to be sick!" cried Lena, she covered her mouth and screwed up her eyes.
"Don't worry. It's fine!" Stormy reassured her.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2003, 04:00:51 PM »

Lena puked.
'Aw! Lena! why'd you have to do that?' stormy complained.
'I warned you I was gonna be sick. That's absolutely gross that wound, I'm outta here before I'm sick again!'
'Wait! Lena!' stormy yelled, but Lena had made a decision. Stormy trailed after her. 'I suppose going to MAdame Pomfrey would be okay...'

stormymind

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2003, 12:35:51 PM »

When Stormy had fina;;y reached the hospital wing, the wound smelt strongly of moldy cheese.
"Oh my, oh my, oh my.." Madame Pomefry shook her head.
"What?" asked Stormy.
"It seems you've been bitten by a rare species of poison plant, you going to have to stay with me for a few days." The maitron shook her head again.
"But.." Stormy and Lena started.
"No buts!" said Madame Pomefry sternly.
"Sorry Lena," said Stormy, "Looks like you'll have to investigate alone."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2003, 07:38:41 AM »

'I ain't investigating on my own!' Lena shouted. 'If you haven't noticed, I'm a coward. So It's all going to have to be put on hold for a while.'
Madam Pomfrey was examining stormy's cut. 'Why were you out at the greenhouses at this time of night anyway?' she asked inquisitively.
Lena shrugged. 'We had detention with Professor Sprout, except she wasn't there when we got there and the greenhouse was wrecked.'

stormymind

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2003, 02:25:02 PM »

"I'll have someone investigate it." said the maitron, "Now off with you, visiting hours ended hours ago!" She flapped her arms at Lena. Lena rolled her eyes and went.
Stormy fiddled with the edge of her sheet, man she was bored.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2003, 10:42:38 AM »

Angelina went up to the Common room, to bed. It was late. She saw a piece of paper on her bed. It was a ransom note.
If you ever want to see your teacher again, bring 100,000 Galleons to the forbidden forest tomorrow at midnight.
Where was Lena meant to get 100,000 Galleons? Suddenly, Dumbledore's voice magnifeid several times could be heard saying, 'Could Angelina Tonks proceed to Professor McGonagall's office please, I repeat: Could Angelina Tonks proceed to Professor McGonagall's office please. Thankyou very much.' Then Hufflepuffs who had been asleep woke up, and muttered, 'Angelina, What have you done this time?' But Angelina wasn't there. She was halfway down the corridor to Professor McGonagall's office, running.

stormymind

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2003, 03:00:41 PM »

Stormy awoke in the night, the medicine she had taken did not settle well in her stomach. Infact, it did not settle at all. she heard something in the shadows.
"Whos there?" she whispered, the shadows shifted. She heard heavy breathing.
"Show yourself!"she cried, the breathing stopped and the shadow disappeared.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2003, 01:49:57 PM »

Angelina halted, gasping for breath at Professor McGonagall's office. She knocked.
'Come in.' came Professor McGonagall's voice from within the office. Angelina entered the room, and saw a very distraught Professor McGonagall sat with Professor Flitwick who looked very upset. McGonagall was holding a note in her hand, identical to the one in Angelina's. 'What are we going to do Professor?' Angelina asked after a moment's silence.

stormymind

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2003, 09:20:48 AM »

Stormy rolled out of her bed and fell with a bang. She expected the maitron to appear any moment and send her back to bed but there was no sign of anyone else in the wing. Strange. She saw a note on the floor where the figure had been.
I you want to know more about the attack on number three greenhouse, meet me by the whomping willow at two aclock pm. This will be your only chance to meet me.
Stormy checked her watch, it was one thirty. She yanked off her night clothes and pulled on her purple jumper, jeans and trainers.
She ran through hogwarts and out in to the cold night. A figure was already by the willow. Stormy took a deep breath and sneaked over to the tree.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2004, 11:44:32 AM »

Angelina asked the same question as she had before, whilst walking behind Professor McGonagall to Professor Dumbledore's office. 'What are we going to do Professor?' McGonagall didn't reply.

stormymind

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2004, 01:41:51 PM »

Stormy carried on walking until she was close enough to see the thing properly, it turned around and faced her. Her screams echoed around the grounds. She turned and ran and only managed to shut hogwarts door before a loud thud sounded outside.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2004, 01:58:51 PM »

'Fizzing Whizbees.' Professor McGonagall said solemly, and the gargoyle jumped aside, introducing a escalator-like spiral staircase, and walked onto it, with Angelina trailing behind her.
McGonagall knocked on the door and Dumbledore replied, 'Come in.' his voice was very weary. At first glimpse, he was very different from what Angelina had last seen of him. He looked like a completely different person. His eyes were sunken, he looked depressed, and Lena was not used to this.

Stormy was running towards Dumbledore's office, but when she got there she realised she didn't know the password.
'Darn!'

stormymind

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2004, 05:56:04 AM »

She turned, she ould hear the monsters thuds behind her. gasping for breath, she ran in to the girls toilets and locked her self in the nearest cubicle.
The door opened and the stomach renching stink of the monsters breath filled the room. Stormy lept out of her cubicle, slid down the monsters back and out of the door.
"Lena!" she screamed, "HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2004, 03:29:27 PM »

Everybody in Dumbledore's office heard Stormy's scream. They turned to the door and ran down the staircase and ran out into the corridors searching for Stormy. Luckily, Stormy was headed back their way, but it was unlucky that a monster was following her.
'RUN!' Lena suggested and she ran, but Dumbledore and McGonagall stayed put.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up