Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Role Play Maximum Extreme!!  (Read 264 times)

SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
Role Play Maximum Extreme!!
« on: November 13, 2003, 12:21:26 AM »

Shelly awoke with a start. She looked at the clock next to her bedside table. It was one thirty. Perfect.

She dressed silently, being careful not to awake the other girls in her dormitory. She pulled on a T-Shirt and Jeans. They had been her favorite clothes back when she was a muggle. No robes or cloak today. They might make too much noise, and silence was of the utmost importance.

She halted at the bottom of the stairs to make sure nobody was left in the common room. She didn't see anybody, but just to be certain, she rapped herself over the head with her wand and felt the Disillusionment charm trickling down her back. She stepped into the wide room and heard the floor creak. Shelly cursed in her mind, but said nothing aloud. It looked like evryone was in bed. Good.

Shelly gently moved the portrait of the Fat Lady just wide enough to squeeze through, praying that she wouldn't awaken. She continued snoring majestically, and Shelly closed it again, gently. She didn't know how she'd get back in; she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

She went over the plan once more in her head. Right, so I'm out of the common room, that's step one. Now I've got to find my way to the Slytherin common room. Lets see, I always see them going... this way!"

She turned left suddenly and went down the dark corridor past the statue of Wally the Wild. She continued in this manner until she came to the place where she was fairly certain concealed the entrance to the Slytherin Dormitories.

Right, now I just have to get in. Hah, that stupid Slytherin fourth year. I can't beleive he let slip their password. Its-

"Rat Spleen" said Shelly. The door slid open of its own accord and Shelly walked in with an invisible smirk on her face.

Her first thought was Wow, no wonder the Slytherins are so miserable. This place is so dark. Could use some red and gold. Her second thought was I could get in such huge trouble for this.

No sooner had she thought this than trouble came to her.
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

stormymind

Re:Role Play Maximum Extreme!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 02:33:32 PM »

Stormy snuk out of the Hufflepuff common room. Well actually she looked like Dumbledore (she could change her appearance at will).
She headed for the dungeons, not making a sound. She tiptoed down the stairs and......
"Why hello there." peeges annoying voice boomed, stormy whizzed around,"Oh headmaster, so sorry to disturb. Must be going, erm bye!"
Stormy's heartbeat returned to normal.
She ran to the dungeons and opened a secret door in the wall.
She stared at her pet dragon, Sweetie.
"Man, you ain't half grown!" she whispered, she rubbed the dragon's stomach and it purred.
She was just about to feed it a rat when she heard a voice outside.
She peeked through a crack and saw no one but then the slytherine common room door opened.
Right, she thought, show time!

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 03:16:56 PM »

Shelly picked herself off the floor. For some reason, there was a Slytherin second year sleeping on the floor, and she had inadvertently tripped over her. Shelly was rather shaken, and she decided that she would have to come back some other time. She backed out of the door slowly and closed the entrance. She backed slowly, before turning around and running back in the direction of her common room. She didn't get far, however. Once again, Shelly found herself on the floor. She looked around wildly for the reason she fell, and saw who else but Dumbledore, sitting on the floor, rubbing his head. Shelly gasped quietly. Of all people to crash into in the middle of the night outside the Slytherin common room... good thing she was invisible. Dumbledore seemed to be thinking along these same lines, for he said "Who's there?"

Eyes wide as saucers, Shelly backed away as slowly as she could, hoping that she could make it to the common room quickly.
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 08:31:54 AM »

Angelina awoke with a start. She had just dreamed that Professor Dumbledore was caring for a dragon called Sweetie. Strange. She got out of her bed to tell stormy, not caring that it was the middle of the night.
'Stormy!' she whispered, trying not to wake the rest of the girls in the dormitory. 'Stormy!' She pulled the curtain of stormy's four poster bed back. Stormy was gone. 'Stormy?' she whispered apprehensively.
The door opened. Angelina jumped into her bed and looked through the parting in her curtains. Professor Dumbledore had come into the room. Then suddenley, his features rearranged to become those of Susie Pricklewood's.
'Stormy?' Angelina whispered. Stormy looked around.
'Lena?' she asked.
'Yeah, it's me. What were you doing dressed up as Dumbledore?' Then she remembered her dream. 'You haven't been feeding dragons have you?' she said accusingly.
Stormy looked at the parting, her mouth open. 'What d'you mean? Of course not!' She said nervously. Angelina opened the curtains.
'Well, maybe I have...' Stormy began.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2003, 12:46:07 PM »

Why did Lena know everything, it was a real pain sometimes. She ignored Lena's rantings..
"ARE YOU STUPID! A PET DRAGON!! YOU MUST BE MAD!" This went on for quite a while, but finally the other girls awoke and told Lena  to "SHUT UP!"
When all the girls had fallen asleep again, stormy told her friend everything.
"You see one minute I was standing up and then BANG, and I found myself on the floor. There was something there, I tell you!" Stormy said, she had just explained everything to Lena (well apart from why she was keeping a dragon in the dungeons).
"Creepy," Lena shivered," Do you think we should tell Dumbledore?"
"O yeah! Professor Dumbledore whilst I was morphed into you and feeding an illeagal dragon, an invisible object knocked me over. Get real, Lena!" stormy huffed.
"Then what are we to do?"
"I don't know."

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2003, 03:17:35 PM »

Rubbing her eyes sleepily, Shelly rose from her sleeping place and stretched. She looked around. Having no clue how she had gotten there, she was on a small couch in the kitchens. Her knees ached from sleeping on the elf sized sofa, and she stood up and asked the nearest house elf, "What happened?"
The elf held a miniscule finger to its lips. "Shhh! Not here!"
Shelly, who had been in the kitchens often, knew the elves well, and could tell that something rather strange was going on. Elves never acted secretive like this. Come to think about it, she had personally met all of the house elves, and she could not recall ever seeing this one. Shelly hesitated for only a moment, but her curiousity won over, and she followed the strange house elf into a little room full of broken pots and pans, dirty dish rags, and empty bottles of Magical Mess Remover. Shelly crouched to keep her head from hitting the ceiling, and asked the elf, more urgently this time, "What happened?"
The elf winced, and shushed Shelly again, but whispered a response. "Last night, I is cleaning the halls, minding my own business, when I is seeing something very strange. I cleans the halls every night for a long time, and I knows them very well. I sees a very faint outline of a human, and it seems to be running. Well, then I sees a flash of purple light, and I isnt seeing anything else for a while, I was blinded. When I comes to, master, I sees you. Your disillusionment charm was lifted, and you were lying on the ground, bleeding. I never saw who did it, but I got you here, and you slept for a long time, master Shelly. It's 11:30 right now."
Shelly, who had been raging at the fact that someone would attack her, was brought to her senses by this piece of information.
"E-Eleven Thirty??" she sputtered. She had missed Ancient Runes and it was halfway through potions. "I-I gotta go!" she yelled, much to the dismay of the house elf. "Listen, tonight, can you meet me in that same hall? I need to ask you some questions." The house elf nodded, and Shelly tore off to the dungeons without bothering to grab her bag

Ohh... Snape's gonna kill me. What am I gonna do? Maybe I should just skive off... no! We're finishing our Maturity drafts today... I can't skip it. Oh, I can't beleive I missed Ancient Runes...

This is how Shelly's thought went all the way down to the dungeons. She wove a lie to tell Snape about being in the hospital wing with a head cold, and when she burst into the dungeon doors, every head whipped around to look at Shelly.

She struggled to catch her breath, and the only thing her classmates heard was "sorry... late... hospital wing... sick..." The Gryffindors had this class with the Hufflepuffs, who immediately started whispering and poring over their potions. They had seen this scene too many times to be too interested, but the Gryffindors watched with rapt attention.
Snape sneered. "I have already called the hospital wing to check on you. You weren't there, nor were you at breakfast, nor were you in your last class." Shelly groaned inwardly. Stuttering uncontrollably, she said "I-I-uh-I um.. i j-just... wa-uh..I-uh..."
"Enough" interrupted Snape with a truly evil grin on his face. Shelly's mouth snapped shut, and the Gryffindors groaned apologetically. She heard the door open behind her, and spun around to look. There was Dumbledore, standing at the head of the classroom. He told Professor Snape "If I may, I'd like to pull a student please."
Snape spat, but waved Shelly off with a look that said "We'll be talking about this later"

Shelly didn't feel much better following Dumbledore than she did confronting Snape. Surely he knew who had crashed into him last night, and Shelly knew that something bad was about to happen.

stormymind

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 01:42:25 PM »

The girl gasped as Dumbledores features started to rearange themselves into the form of a small girl with emerald eyes and purple hair (at the moment).
"W-what!" Seashelly screamed.
"Shut up! Do you want snape to hear you!" the girl scolded. S.S. shook her head.
"Good, now I think I best explain a few things. First of all, this is my real form and the reason I can change forms is because it is a power I have been cursed with all my life, it has some sort of posh name I cannot remember. Secondly, I am on your side, even though I don't know whats going on. Thirdly, I found out it was you roaming the dungeons from Winkey, man she is such a gossip! Oh and fourthly, I am taking you to my very good friend who can read minds. Oh yes, an average day in the life of Stormy!" The girl said this incredibly fast.
"Who's Stormy?" SS asked.
The girl frowned at her, "Well me, ofcourse!"

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 07:12:13 PM »

Shelly opened her mouth to ask another question, then thought better of it and shut it again. Whatever. At least this day couldn't get any worse. Suddenly Shelly felt a sharp pain in her side. She gasped in surprise, but thought nothing of it, and walked next to stormy to find this magic mind reader.

As she walked, the sharp pains became worse and more frequent. She was stopping often and tears squeezed from her eyes as she took each subsequent step. It felt as though her insides were melting, and Shelly, who didn't think she could bear any more, slumped to the ground next to a statue. Stormy tried to urge her up, but Shelly merely shook her head violently. She had homemade remedies for this kind of thing, but they were all up in the common room, along with her bag and other belongings.

Stormy looked concerned, yet revolted at Shelly's behavior. Still disguised as Dumbledore, Shelly thought it looked a little weird to see such an expression on the old man's face. Shelly could think of only three options.

One: sit here and die. Nope, don't like that one.

OK, then, two: tell stormy to grab her bag from the Gryffindor common room, even though stormy was not from her own house. Hmm... well at least it wouldn't be me that gets expelled.

All right, three: Tell stormy to get help from someone, risk revealing themselves as having broken at least two dozen school rules, and almost certainly getting expelled. OK, looks like I'll take whats behind door number two!

Shelly gasped to stormy: "Hey, I need you to do something for me. Can you head up to Gryffindor tower and grab my bag from my dorm?"

Stormy's eyes widened in shock, another expression that looked unfamiliar on Dumbledores wizened visage. She seemed to contemplate for a moment, and Shelly eagerly awaited an answer. After all, she wasn't getting any better here.

[ooc: LOL, this is so random, but fun. ^__^]

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 09:14:46 PM »

Tiamat Raven walked down the hall, rather preoccupied.
   "Hmmm," she mused. "No more ferrets, Justina'll kill me. No more dinosaurs, McGonagall will kill me. No more balrogs...Snape'll kill me. Drat. I am SOOOO bored."
   On that note, she launched herself around a corner and nearly fell over Shelly and some random Hufflepuff.
   "Ehhhhh? Not you again! Get out of my way before I...huh?" Tia peered more closely at the fallen Gryffindor. "Whoa, you look like a live tuna that's been put through the sushi grinder. What's wrong? Eat your potions experiment so Snape couldn't test it or something?"
If you're going to be evil, do it right.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 01:15:44 PM »

Shelly looked at her. 'Y-yeah, that's what happened.' she mumbled in relief. 'Stormy's just taking me to the hospital wing.'
Tiamat looked at her. 'But the hospital wing is that way.' she pointed the way they had just been coming.
'We realised that, thankyou.' Stormy told her and rushed her off that way until Tiamat was out of sight. Then they headed back the way they had been coming until the interruption.
'Now, her name is Angelina Tonks, she's in the room of requirement. That's where we're going.' Stormy murmured quickly to Shelly.
'But - my stuff!' Shelly managed.
'Let's get you to the Room of Requirement first. Then I can change into you and become unnoticed.' Stormy told her.

stormymind

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2003, 11:23:05 AM »

Stormy licked her lips nervously and looked up at the fat lady.
"Well?" said the potrait,"What's the password?"
Stormy paniced, why didn't I ask what the password was?, she thought.
A boy rounded the corner and smiled at her, he looked up at the fat lady and said, "Turtle-manure."
The fat lady swung open and Stormy jumped inside, she dashed up the dorm stairs grabbed the bag and ran out.
"Phew!" she said, leaning on the wall.
"Hey Seashelly! Wait up." a girl ran up to her, "What's our Potions homework?"
"I don't know, erm sorry. Got to go!" and with that stormy ran down the stairs, knocking several people down along the way.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2003, 02:45:15 PM »

'I'm back!' Stormy called, whilst entering the rooom of requirement.
Shelly and Angelina looked her relieved, they hadn't said a word since she'd left. Stormy looked at both of them. She hadn't really introduced them to each other, she'd just put Shelly on some cushions and left quickly to get the stuff. She morphed back into her usual form and put Shelly's stuff beside her. 'There's your stuff.' she told Shelly. 'Erm, Lena, this is Shelly, Shelly, this is Lena.'
Angelina looked at stormy again, and said, 'I knew that.'
'Yes, but not everyone has mind-reading powers like you do Lena.' Stormy pointed out.
'Oh yeah...'
'And most of them can't talk to snakes either.'
'Well dur - ' Angelina began.
'Who can talk to snakes?' Shelly asked.
Stormy pointed at Lena. 'Her'

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2003, 02:50:07 PM »

Tia blinked at the retreating students. "Ah," she said. "One of those situations." She shrugged and followed them. "If you don't want tag-a-longs, you shouldn't talk so loud about where you're going."
    Reaching the room, Tia knocked on the door, then pushed it open. "Ahem," she said loudly, leaning on the door-frame. "You didn't really eat your potions experiment, did you? So tell me...." she stopped, noticing Angelina. "Er...what is this? A Hufflepuff convention?" Tia was momentarily confused. Gryffindors were easy to handle, but she never quite knew where she was with Hufflepuffs.
   "Shut the door!" Shelly hissed at her.
   "Huh?" Tia looked around. "Oh!" she kicked the door shut. "So you don't want to be found....fascinating! I think I found a cure for my boredom!"
   Shelly groaned. "Can't I convince you to go away? Just this once?" she asked.
   "Never." Tia grinned happily, then decided that was probably a little inappropriate. "Anyway...I couldn't help but overhear, but I fail to see how talking to snakes could possibly help Shelly...unless she's been bitten by one, and even then, you can hardly ask it to take it back, eh?"
    Shelly glared at her and began rummaging in the bag. Tia continued. "And stay out of my mind," she said pleasantly to Angelina. "Now that that's settled, how about I get an explanation before I tell Snape what's been going on?"
    Shelly glanced up from her bag. "Ah, Tia. One, you don't know what's going on, that's why you asked, right? Two, when was the last time Snape listened to you about anything?"
   Tia flushed. "Shut up! That has nothing to do with it! Um...." she looked down at the floor, somewhat sulky. "I was just trying to say I was willing to help, sort of...um...." She turned away and pretended indifference.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 03:16:57 PM by Tiamat »

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2003, 09:14:08 PM »

[ooc: OK, I'm happy to say that I'm only a little bit confused. The only things I don't know is where we are, why we're there, who's with us, what has happened, why its happened, and who's who. Just a bit of catching up to do...]

[ooc again: I've decided that we're still in the ROR and that stormy looks like stormy.

[ooc again again: I had a post a while back, but it got erased with the Big Computer Crash of November 25.  >:(]

Shelly grinned. The self-remedy she had taken was taking effect, and she loved tormenting Slytherins. However, she was so confused that she decided she could use all the help she could get. She stood up as gracefully as she could, trying to maintain at least a little bit of dignity. She told Tia "Aww, Tia! You want to help? How touching. I didn't think you had it in you!" Tia merely scowled.

Lena cleared her throat, and Shelly whipped around. She was sitting cross legged on the floor, and Shelly joined her. "Lena," she said tenatively, "Can you please tell me what happened to me last night?"

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2003, 04:12:37 PM »

Tia paced back and forth a couple of times as Shelly filled her in on what she knew while Lena tried to read her mind.
     "So...maybe you tripped over a cobblestone and stabbed yourself on a suit of armor? Or maybe the House elves are rebelling and decided to hold you hostage but they chickened out like always and tried to feed you cleaning solution instead? Or maybe there's a massive school-wide conspiracy to see how many people we can get Snape to hate by forcibly making them miss class and...or no! I've got it! It's the Hufflepuffs! They're actually an underground Hogwarts special intelligence crew and they're trying to..."
    "Tia! Shut up! I can't hear myself think!" Shelly snapped.
   "Oh. Right. Mind-reading. Got it." Tia sat down against the wall. After a few minutes she jumped up again. "This is taking too long! I say we go back to the kitchens and beat up the House elves until one of them tells us something! Let's go!"
    The lack of enthusiasm was deafening. "Or not." Tia sat down again. "You people are not helping me here."
   "They're supposed to be helping me." Shelly pointed out.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 04:13:58 PM by Tiamat »

stormymind

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2003, 11:49:29 AM »

Stormy observed, amused. Lets see how long it takes for them to work it out, she thought. She stiffled a giggle.
"What's wrong with you?" asked the slytherine.
"Nothing, nothing at all." said Stormy with an annoying grin on her face.
"OK, spit it out." said Shelly.
"Well, no offence, but you people aren't that bright. I mean with have to iliminate the impossible to learn the possible." she stared at their blank faces, "We have to think of all the plans that won't work to discover the one that will!"
"Why are you talking so weird?" asked the slytherine.
"When she turns into someone clever, she acts all clever for a while." explained Lena.
"Exactly what do you mean by "when she turns into someone"?" asked the slytherine.
"I can change my appearance," said Stormy," Now anyway, we have to work out our plan. Now bullying the house elves will not work. And..."
"Lets just cut to the chase and spy on them." said Lena.
"You read my mind didn't you?" said Stormy.
"Yep." said Lena, "Oh and Stormy, don't even think about it."
"Think about what?" said stormy innocently.
"You know...."
"Sorry I don't. Now, I have to go some where. You lot will have to go spying yourselves. Terribley sorry."
"STORMY!" cried Lena.
"Meet you at seven, same place, same people. Bye!" said Stormy as she ran down the stairs to the dungeons.
"Please Stormy, don't!"

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2003, 05:20:22 PM »

Tia looked at Lena as Stormy left. "Did she just call me stupid? Me?" She turned to Shelly. "Permission to turn her into a wood pigeon?"
    The Gryffindor shook her head. "Not today."
    "Tch. Fine. Tomorrow." Tia stood up, muttering under her breath about underclassmen daring to make assumptions about her intelligence. "I don't like being played with, however...if your friend knows something and isn't saying just to be annoying..." she shook her head at Lena.
    " Oh forget it. Not my problem anyway. Let's go kick some House elves around the.... I mean spy on them," she corrected as Lena glared. "Joking. I was joking. Some people, no sense of humor."

stormymind

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2003, 12:10:34 PM »

(ooc. Tiamat, read your roleplay thing with Kerry and Tia. Thought it was great!)
Stormy rushed off. Wow, she thought, I really am tactless today. She didn't care though, her beloved dragon was waiting for her down in the dungeons.
"Poor baby," she muttered," She must be so lonely and cold and hungry."
She scurried to the dungeons.

Meanwhile: Another Stormy raced back to the group, well actually, a person morphed into Stormy.
"Hey guys, wait up!" cried the shifter.
"I thought you weren't coming!" spat Tia, she was still angry about being called stupid.
"Oh, I changed my mind." said Stormy lightly.
Angelina frowned, stormy smiled. One simple spell and the girl couldn't read her mind or use her powers for awhile. Perfect!
"Well come on," said Shelly, "We need to get to the bottom of this."
Stormy turned to her prey. Soo, she thought, soon you shall be dead.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2003, 03:07:27 PM »

'That's not stormy.' Angelina stated.
Tiamat and Shelly looked at her. 'What? Hello! She looks like stormy, therefore she is stormy.' Tiamat told her.
Angelina sighed. 'Haven't you learnt anything? Stormy can morph into people. She looks like them, but she isn't them!'
Shelly looked at Lena, confused. 'But you just said - ' she began.
'And so other metamorphmagi can change into her!' Lena exclaimed.
'Metamorphmagi?'
'People who can morph into other people.' Angelina explained.
'Erm, hello, what do you mean this isn't me?' stormy asked. Darn! How did she know? she thought.
Lena looked at her smugly. 'The real stormy can't do occlumency.'
Poo.
'So? I might've learnt it like a minute ago.' stormy tried, terror showing in her voice.
'Get real.' Angelina told her. 'And anyway, stormy cares too much for her pet to just come back straight away. And anyway, if you were stormy and you'd just learnt it a minute ago, then why are you only using it now?' she asked.
This kid is too observant. the fake stormy thought.
'And what pet would this be?' Tiamat cut in.
'Dra-aaaaaa - dog.' Angelina stuttered.

stormymind

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2003, 11:32:29 AM »

Stormy woke up. Ow, she thought, where am I? And why does my head hurt?!
She jumped up and found she was in a broom cupboard. How did I get here she thought. She checked the possible ways she could have got here:
Drunk: no.
Here with boy: no.
Evil genius who has morphed in to me, dumped me in here and went to try and kill one of my friends: yes.
Wel that explains it, she thought. She pulled on the door but it didn't budge.
Uh oh! Wait a second. She pushed it and it moved easily. Really!, she thought, an evil genius and he don't even lock the door.

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2003, 09:00:34 PM »

"Well, looks like we won't have to spy on the House elves after all."

And, Shelly, rather than bothering with intelligence, or magic, used her strength to shove the fake stormy (Who was about four foot six) (OOC: I think thats about 150 centimeters) against the opposite wall.

"What is going on? Who are you? Why are you spying on us? Why did you curse me? How did you know I was there last night? What did you do to me? Whats going on between you and the house elves? How do you know Stormy?"

Shelly asked all this very quickly, and the stranger, who was being overshadowed by Shelly, looked dazed.

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2003, 01:19:36 PM »

((thanks, Stormy...I try....sometimes ;) ))

"Ye-es..." Tia drawled, coming up behind Shelly. "I'm in a bad mood now. Not that it takes much....and you know what we Slytherins are like when we're in bad moods. I usually hate the stereotype, but...I'll make an exception. This once." She tossed her wand from hand to hand and grinned at the shape-shifter.
     "This once?" Shelly looked over her shoulder at Tia. "What about the time when...."
    "Don't even say it," Tia snapped. "And....look out!" She ducked as the captured shape shifter wrenched herself out of Shelly's grasp, aimed a poorly-made smoke spell at the inhabitants of the room, and shot out the door.
    Tia coughed in the clearing smoke. "Well drat." she said. "After her?"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2003, 01:57:18 PM by Tiamat »

stormymind

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2003, 03:51:24 PM »

Stormy walked dazed through the coridors. I think I got hit on the head, she thought, oh well, it won't do any harm. She caught a glance of herself in a window and gaped. For on her head was a large purpley red bump.
"Oh no!" she said to herself, " I have a date tonight!"
Just as she was covering her face in her hands, Tia, Shelly and Lena ran round the corner and straight in to her.
"Aha! There you are you evil-genius-shapeshifter-that-has-morphed-in-to-stormy-and-we-are-now-chasing!" spat Tia.
"Lets get rid off it before it gets rid of us!" screached Shelly.
"Hello? Earth to people, what are you doing?" said Stormy.
"Look you can't trick us you you appearance theif!" Shelly said angrily.
"It's stormy." said Lena quietly.
"How do you know, you've got a spell on you!" said Tia.
"Because she has a big ugly bump on her forehead."
"You don't have to rub it in! I ave a date tonight!" cried Stormy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up