Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Grounds  (Read 653 times)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re:The Grounds
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2003, 09:37:59 AM »

Angelina was fed up. She had frozen the whole world (the one she was in) and it's all pretty boring when t's frozen. 'Come on, something exciting happen!' she exclaimed, then remembered things couldn't happen unless there was time. She clicked her fingers. It was amazing what you could do if you believed certain stuff was real. Louise Conway, an assistant at the mental institute Lena was in, said, 'Are you sure you're okay?'
Angelina replied, 'Oh yes, I'm fine.'
Louise said, 'We think that it is time we let you out of this institute because over the last few months you have been recovering from your mental illness.'
Angelina shook her head. 'Oh no, I think I've gotten worse.' Louise looked at her confused. 'Magic is real, Louise, and I'm going to show you.' and then she shimmered away. 'Darn.' Lena said. She was back in the hall. 'Trust me to start believing in all this again.' she looked at the scene around her.
'Who's the new person?' she asked.
Crystalis replied with, 'You.'
'Well, at least we've got someone with a good sense of humour.' Lena said sarcastically. 'I'm Angelina Tonks, but most people call me Lena.'
Crystalis nodded. 'I'm Crystalis. Most people call me Crystalis, would you believe it?' They smiled at each other. Lena was liking her already. 'So, fill me in.' she said, to anyone in particular. Then she realised that time had frozen again. She groaned. 'What now?'
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

crystalis

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2003, 10:03:42 AM »

"Do you know where all these peoples souls have gone and what did you do with the locket?"asked crystalis."You need to send some of the horses hair, a mystic saphire and dragons blood along with the locket to where their souls are trapped only then can they save themselves..."
Crystalis feels her human half of her soul being wrenched away to its peril, he prone form collapses to the floor.

stormymind

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2003, 10:11:11 AM »

Stormy shreaked and tried to run from the room but the reawakened horse lunged infront of her and she runs to the otherside of the room where she trips over a body and lands next to Snape. She screams and writhes, tears rolling donw her cheeks.
"Whats happened to her?" shourts Lena over the wailing.

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2003, 10:18:39 AM »

"Hey, you're back! Anyway, it's kind of a long story, but I'll try and summarise it. See, Stromy was in this trance thingy, well, a different world, and Danny told me to do something to help her. So I deposited some pictures of the old times, us together, that kind of stuff, and she started to remember. I guess that's when she was jolted back into the real world, and now the only thing she can remember is you and me. In my defense, I just made her remember, I didn't actually take her out of the world."said Kelpie
"That explains...not that much. But that's not the point. What are we going to do?"said Angelina
But Kelpie didn't have time to answer that. She ran after Stormy, trying to help her before anything happened to her. Kelpie quickly went through her memory, and found the place where Danny had frozen it. She remembered the words he had said, and cast the spell on the horse.
"Are you ok Stormy?"said Kelpie
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

stormymind

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2003, 10:35:01 AM »

"I'm Susie!" Stormy said, I think.. Oh no, who am I? I can't remember anything! Who are you?"
"Oh no......" said Kelpie.
"Shes getting worse, what do we do?" panicked Lena.
"Something and quickly!" replied Danni.
"But what?" asked Kelpie.
Stormy just stared at the dancers, they were moving  and chanting.
"Look!" she shouted.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2003, 10:45:45 AM »

Angelina looked. They seemed to be beckoning the locket towards them. The locket was undoing itself and detached itself from Lena's neck. 'Oh,' Angelina managed before shouting, 'Hey! That's mine! Give it back! Well, actually it's an S Klasse's but there you go...' Her voice trailed off because a man had appeared in mid air and taken the locket. 'Ah, that's where you got to...' Then he disappeared.
Lena pointed. 'He just disapparated!'
Hermione Granger woke up for a brief while and said, 'That's impossible! Anyone who's read Hogwarts: A History knows that you can't apparate or disapparate in or out of Hogwarts.' Then she flopped to the floor again.
ooc: sorry, I just couldn't resist it.

stormymind

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2003, 10:52:31 AM »

(ooc: heehee)
The dancer faded and the horse vanished, people started to awake.
"Wow, well thats everything sorted then!" Lena sighed.
"Er, Lena, theres still Crystalis." said Kelpie.
"No, shes woken up. Oh no! i forgot about Stormy."
Stormy was no in utter confusion as the bodies lept up and started talking. In terror, she ran from the room and climbed up severa; stairs until she reached the north tower.
"Foolow her!" cried Kelpie and they scrambled after her.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2003, 11:03:33 AM »

Angelina chased after stormy, the others seemed to be slower. She caught up with the girl, and pinned her to a wall. Stormy screamed.
'Sssh!' Angelina silenced her. 'I'm here to help you.' Then she wacked the girl around the head with her fist. 'Sorry!' she muttered. 'It's the only thing I can think of that gets people's memories back.'

stormymind

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2003, 12:38:36 PM »

Stormy put her hand to her cheek.
"Angelina?" she murmered.
"What?" said the girl, holding her breath.
"You ever do that again and I'll kill you." finished Stormy, Lena breathed again, Stormy was back.

crystalis

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2003, 05:02:54 PM »

I guess I had better fill you in on the mysterious guy with the locket, well that was my fiancee hes the keeper of it and well he was in a bad mood and just let it go, it found its way to tonks. For haricot was its original owner. It is the balance between the good and evil, so it muast be put in a safe place, only Tonks can do it. All of this was told to me by witch griselda.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2003, 12:31:08 PM »

'Okay, so what happens now?' Lena asked.
'Erm, we start a comedy showdown?' stormy asked.
'Good idea!' Lena said.
Follow us...

stormymind

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2003, 12:41:58 PM »

"YEs! Follow the yellow brick road! Follow the yellow brick road, follow, follow..." stormy began to sing.
"Shut up!" cried Lena and Kelpie.
"Sorry." stormy blushes and her frieds learn an important lesson: silence is golden.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up