Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Grounds  (Read 652 times)

caseybaker7

The Grounds
« on: December 07, 2003, 02:44:19 AM »

Casey stepped outside into the cool air, smiling. It was Saturday and a beautiful day. The snow was falling lightly and the sun was shining against the gray sky. She was wearing a black beanie and a red scarf.
After twirling once, she fell onto her back in the snow, then began to make a snow angel.

stormymind

Re:The Grounds
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2003, 06:54:00 AM »

Stormy strided across the hogwarts grounds to her friends, she only wore jeans and a blue t-shirt, she never really felt the cold. Her hair was a cool blue today and her make up made her look like an ice queen.
"Man, the snow is suredeep today!" she muttered to herself as she waded through it. Most people didn't find the snow a problem but Stormy was very short and it came up to her knees.
Suddenly she misjudged a mound of snow and found her self buried in it, as she crawled out, a girl came rushing to her.
"Are you OK?" said the girl in a concerned voice. Stormy blushed.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 02:22:52 PM »

Angelina loved snow. She jumped in it, burrowed a little hole and hid there. Outside, Stormy was just murmering she was okay and walking backwards before she fell into Lena's igloo-thingy. Lena looked at her. 'You wrecked it! You wrecked it!' she screamed.
Stormy looked at her concernedly. 'Lena, are you okay?'
Angelina sniffed. 'No, since you ruined my burrow slash igloo slash den-thingy.'
'Sorry. I didn't know you felt that way about it. And I didn't know that you'd built it here, honest.'
Lena sniffed again. ''S okay. I can make another one.'
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 02:34:59 PM »

Stormy smiled at her friend.
"I'll help you." she said.
"OK." said Lena with a hint of a smile on her face.
Stormy dug her hands deep into the freezing snow and felt something hard, she pulled out a golden locket.
"Oh wow! Look at this, Lena." said Stormy showing her friend the locket. It was a pure gold love heart with a ruby in the center and carved roses around it. Inside was a minute picture os a snowy house with children playing outside.
"Woh! Thats so beautiful, shouldn't we return it?" said Lena.
"No, it says property of S. Klasse 1901. It looks old." stormy examined the locket. She slipped it over Lena's neck and her friend smiled.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 03:14:45 PM »

'S Klasse? That name rings a bell!' Angelina exclaimed. 'Do you think we've done abot him in History of Magic?'
Stormy shrugged. 'I dunno. I don't listen.'
'Neither do I!' Angelina laughed and carried on digging snow. 'Lets finish this off!'

stormymind

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2003, 05:06:34 AM »

THe girls spent hours in the snow and when they had finished, the igloo looked magnificent.
"I'm so proud of it!" sighed Stormy, admiring their work.
"Yeah." said Angelina wiping a fake tear from her eye, the girls laughed and ran back to the great hall.
People were already sat down so Lena and Stormy silently scuttled to their places.
"Good evening students," said Dumbledore joyfully, "Seeming as it is nearly christmas, I propose we sing a christmas carol! A one and a two and a one, two, three!"
THe whole hall burst into song, well, apart from the haufflepufffs who were protecting their ears from the racket Stormy was making.
Those of Hogwarts lift your head,
Singing loud and wake the dead!
For xmas time is drawing near,
And soon our prezzies will apear.

CHORUS
So sing of the moonlight,
before our robes get too tight.
Sing of whitest snows
and coldest of toes.

Laugh aloud and eat too much,
Then go away and throw it up!
Have lie ins every day,
Its winter and its ok!

CHORUS

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2003, 07:43:29 AM »

The windows of the Great Hall shattered.
"That's odd"-Proffesor Dumbledore
"Great going Stormy"-Angelina
"I swear, it wasn't me!"-Stormy
"Reparo"-Dumbledore
But the windows shattered again.
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

stormymind

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2003, 09:59:18 AM »

A great gust of wind put every candle out, the great hall was shunted into darkness. In the centre of the hall seven ghostly green figures danced the dance of the devil. Student's screams were not heard for a loud chanting began.
Nuctus Deanka Lacu Ringtu! Sacha Nala Whu Siango!
Through the shattered windows came a horse. It was pure black with red eyes and a foaming mouth, it towered above the school in hideous glory.
"The horse of the dead!" gasped Stormy and Kelpie in unison, Angelina just stared in horror, but her gaze was not aimed at the horse. For she saw something no one else did, she saw the souls. Every person she looked at, she could see their souls and it was not a pretty sight.
"Good lord!" she screamed, "What is to become of us?"

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2003, 12:20:23 PM »

Nuctus Deanka Lacu Ringtu! Sacha Nala Whu Siango! The chant carried on. Angelina watched the souls leave people's bodies. One by one, students and teachers dropped to the floor as their souls left them. Each soul zoomed towards the locket Angelina had been wearing. Angelina stuttered, and tried to run away, tripping over dead bodies, but it was no use, the souls weren't coming for her, they were coming to the locket. She saw Kelpie and Stormy drop, and went over to them. 'No!' she yelled. She shook the locket, and yelled, 'Bring them back! Bring them back!' Two soul things swirled out of the gem and landed on Kelpie and Stormy, who awoke. Angelina silently rejoiced. Now all she had to do was get everyone else awake. She tried again, but noone else awoke. She shook the locket, while Kelpie and stormy groaned. 'What happened?' they asked each other, and then shrugged. Then they saw the scene around them and stared at Lena.
'You haven't gone evil again have you Angelina?' stormy asked uncertainly. She couldn't tell, because Lena had her back to her.
'No.' Angelina said absentmidedly. She was trying to open the locket, and it wasn't working. Suddenly there was a flash, and a holographic image type thing appeared. It was an old man. He looked at Angelina, stormy and Kelpie. 'Ah..' he said knowingly.
Lena looked at him and scowled. 'Hey, you!' she yelled. 'Can you help me open this locket, it's flippin' hard to open!' The old man looked at her, and then carried on pretending he hadn't just heard what she had said. 'Come here.' he commanded them. They came. Time froze. Kelpie said, 'Danny?' but he was nowhere around.
The old man looked at Kelpie in wonder of how she knew Danny, and then remebered that Kelpie had died plenty of times. He hushed them, and told them in a mysterious voice: 'You have a task. To exterminate this evil, you must kill this horse.' he pointed to the horse of death. 'There is one problem. Well, many problems. The dancers of the devil are very protective of their horse, and it is not the only one they have. You have to kill every single horse, and the dancers of the devil will be gone. But, you also have to free the souls in that locket of yours before it is too late.' he looked at them. 'There will be many obstacles. Now, if you excuse me, I have a tight appointment. The world has to be saved at many places at once you know.'
'But you stopped time.' stormy pointed out.
'Exactly.' the old man said. 'I have many appointments for the same time.'
'Well, can't you just stay longer though? Since time's kind of stopped?' Kelpie asked.
The old man shook his head. 'Too much no-time in one place affects the universe.' he told them. 'And now I really must be going.' he announced, and then dematerialised.
'Wait a second! You haven't told me how to open this friggin' locket!' Lena yelled after the old man, but time began again, and the old man was gone.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 03:36:10 PM by Angelina Tonks »

stormymind

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2003, 12:48:51 PM »

"Erm try using oil?" suggested Stormy. Kelpie and Lena gave her a stony glare. "What?"
"Stormy, leave the thinking to us. OK?" said Kelpie. Man, thought stormy, everyones so tense nowadays.
"Now we're not!" said Lena hotly, "Now we have a job to do, so lets do it!"
"All right!" said Stormy, she rushed up to the devil dancers and kicked one, suddenly she found herself flying back in to a wall.
BAM! Ow.
"Stupify!" cried Stormy, the spell passed through the dancers harmlessly.
"This is going to be harder than I expected!" gasped Kelpie, as she helped Stormy up, "You OK?"
"Nothing damaged but my ego." sighed Stormy, she couldn't help but feel useless.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2003, 09:08:19 AM »

"I think we're all acting like fools. Oil won't open that locket, and spells won't stop the dancers. Clearly, we have to find some way to kill the horses, so if anyone of of you are big horse lovers, maybe you should not participate in this."said Kelpie
"I'm fine, one once bit me, plus these ones are evil."said Angelina
"Horses, but they're really cute...oh well. Next time, let's hope they're spiders, and we can squash 'em!"said Stormy
"Imagine, all those hundred of spiders crawling around and I can't even kill them. Dan't talk about that!"sad Kelpie
"We can't kill them?"said Stormy
"Well, we can, but it's going to take some thinking."said Kelpie
"Well, let's see, who do we know who could help us?"asked Angelina
"Dumbledore?"said Stormy
"But he's pretty much dead...what do you think Angelina?"said Kelpie
"Well, you know Danny, he can help maybe..."said Angelina
"That's true, he does know the High Board of the Dead, and just being dead, he might know stuff that's going on here. But I have to be dead to see him..."said Kelpie
"You've allready died naturally, do that."said Stormy
"That's nice, but I don't know how to, it's just my body which switches into that mode. You can kill me..."said Kelpie
"KILL YOU?"said Angelina
"Well, it won't really count, since I'll probably come back."said Kelpie
"Probably?"said Stormy
"Well, there's always a small chance...but I'm sure it won't happen. Do you guys want to be told how to bring these people back to life, or stay here discussing with me while these people lay dead on the floor."said Kelpie
"Easy for you to say, you don't have to kill someone. Ok, how do we decide who's going to do it, and how."said Stormy
"I say Avada Kadavra, and...please can you do it?!"said Angelina
"Auugh. But only because you're one of my best friends."said Stormy"You ready Kelpie? (in mumbles) I don't want to do this..."
"Yea"said Kelpie, although she did look anctious
"Well, here it goes. Avada Kadavra"said Stormy
Nothing happened.
"I should have thought of this. You don't really mean it, so you can't kill me. Oh well, there's only one way then. It'll be more painfull, but I guess it is the only way."said Kelpie
She took out a pocket-knife from her pocket, opened it, and stabbed herself, straight in the heart. It wasn't instant. Kelpie saw the horrified looks on her friends faces, and managed to put a smile on her face to reassure them. It was very painful, and then it all went blurry, and black,
"It is much more painful than a curse."uttered Kelpie
"Hi Kelpie"said a voice.

stormymind

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2003, 11:39:37 AM »

Stormy stood traumatised.
"Kelpie!" she squeeked. Her eyes were open wide so she looked like a ghost and her hair had turned grey. "Kelpie?"
"It's only temporary." said Angelina trying to sound brave for her friends sake, Stormy had always seemed so vunerable and young, lately she had been acting very strange and her friends did worry.
"You don't know that! She may be gone for good." yelped Stormy.
The horse made a low growl and the girls swirled around in fear.
"Oh god, Kelpie. Hurry!" screamed Lena.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2003, 02:01:23 PM »

Lena shook the locket. It definately wouldn't open. And Lena couldn't decide whether the people who had lost their souls were dead or not. That made her wonder, she wondered why they weren't wandering around, like they'd had a kiss of death. She shrugged. What if Kelpie didn't come back? She didn't know what she'd do then. It always worked when there was the three of them, but what if Kelpie didn't come back. Then she remembered it was Kelpie. Of course she'd come back.
'Stormy.' she called to her friend who was grieving by Kelpie's body. 'Get something from the hospital wing for her wound.' Stormy nodded and rushed off. The horse was still rampaging around. 'Right.' Lena said in a determined voice. 'Lets get down to business.' she raised her wand, and looked the horse in the eye. Not a good idea. It was dreadful. She saw madness in there, absolute madness. Then she had an idea. To read its mind.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2003, 04:37:46 AM »

Kelpie turned around and was about to throw herself in Danny's arms she was so upset, but then saw that it wasn't him.
"Who are you?"said Kelpie
"You could have at least said hello"said the person
"Where's Danny?"asked Kelpie
"He wasn't allowed to come. We know he would have helped you, because he is indeed fond of you, but we have strict instructons."said the person
"What?"said Kelpie
"You're not going back Kelpie. you're staying in the place of the dead, we're going to go now. Come."said the person turning and starting to walk.
"I am going back. I don't care what you say, I'm going back. THEY NEED ME!!! You can't stop me, I'm not going with you."said Kelpie
"Quick question, how are you going to leave here. Just stop being a baby and come with me. When we arrive, you'll forget all about this, it won't be your problem. Plus, it's such a magnificent place, and you can stay with Danny."said the man
All of that sounded very tempting, but Kelpie knew that she belonged with her friends, and she did have to help them. And then a plan came into her mind.
"I'll come."said Kelpie
"It's good you've gotten your senses back so quickly. I was expecting a full on temper tantrum. What's happened to you kinds these days?"he said with a grin on his face
They arrived after a half an hour walk. At the entrance of the cloud paradise was Danny, waiting anctiously. Kelpie finaly throw herslef into someone comforting's arms. They went to his cloud villa, and setled down.
"I'm surprised you arrived so early. I thought you were going to try harder."said Danny
"I haven't given up. I need you to help me."said Kelpie
"Sure, but we can't be discovered then."said Danny
"Look, I don't know why, but I just know that if I get back to the scene of my death, the place where I meet Death, so most of the time you, if I run through myself, the dead me, I can get back. It wouldn't work for normal people, but I have what people call a *gift*, and I'm sure I can do it. But I know something else. If I hold on to your hand, I can bring you with me."said Kelpie
"Sure, for the rest, but would bringing me be a good idea?"asked Danny
"Look, you don't have the time to explain everything to me now, my friends are in great danger. I can do it. Plus, you could be alive again, can you imagine that? Alive. You could meet all my friends, and we could be together all the time. We could be at Hogwarts together, you seem really young, so I'm guessing you died before the end of your schooling. You could start a fresh. Please oh please come with me!"said Kelpie
He looked at her determined face, than into her eyes, and knew she could do it.
"Ok, fine. It does sound very tempting. Plus, if it really goes bad, I'll just die again, and I've been there done that."said Danny
So, they snuck out of the cloud paradise, and sprinted to the place where you met Death. It took them 10 minutes. And then, without stopping, holding hands, they ran right through Kelpie's dead figure, and came back to the world of the living.
After having caught their breaths, Kelpie spoke.
"Angelina, Stormy, this is Danny."she said
"How, what, wh, w???"said Angelina
"Good choice, Kelpie, hee's definately not bad at all."said Stormy
"Ok, Danny, please help us now, what do we have to do?"asked Kelpie

stormymind

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2003, 12:57:25 PM »

"We make a plan ofcourse!" said Stormy.
"You, a plan?" Kelpie stared in amazement, this was definitely not like Stormy.
"Stormy are you feeling OK?" asked Angelina, in a concerned voice.
"Ofcourse I am! Look, we don't have time for this, we need a plan and fast!" cried Stormy.
"Well, I was going to read its mind." said Angelina.
"Good, read it's mind, work out its weak spot and then we'll all blast it at the same time with avarda kedava! Great plan!" Stormy smiled.
Her friends mouths hung open in awe. This was so not like Stormy, her otto was, do it now and think of the glitches later.
"Well that didn't take long." said Danny.
"Uh huh." said Kelpie, " Lena, you best go read its mind before it attacks us."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2003, 03:54:10 PM »

'Okay.' Angelina concentrated. Flash. She was in the horse's mind, staring at herself, stormy, Kelpie, and Danny. She was angry. They had done this to her, they had made her agonise (ooc:assuming this horse is a she here), well, maybe not them, but of the same race. Now they all had to suffer. All of them. The horse reared in the air. They had no idea what torture she'd been through. Now they were going to pay. Angelina got out of the mind as quickly as she could. 'Run!' she yelled, just before the horse came and charged at them.

stormymind

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2003, 04:35:23 PM »

Stormy jumped over the table and ran her fastest (which is pretty fast) to the door. Just as she reached the door and ranthrough, the horse galloped infront of it, splitting her from her friends, the door closed with a bang and she heard her friends scream. She ran at the door to open it and free her friends but it was no use, she was too small.
"Kelpie! Lena! Danni! Are you ok?" She screamed, she felt helpless. Screams answered her call and she felt anger bubble up from her.
"LET THEM OUT!" she screached. No reply. "i have to help them!" she said to herself.
"I think your the one needing help." said a man in a black cloak.
"Who are you?" said Stormy, confused.
"I am death." said the man.
"How did I die?" screached Stormy, "I don't remember dying!"
"Oh well, you know when the horse reached the door as you went through, it stood on you. Thats why your friends are screaming." said Death, as he sad this the world started to fade and time stopped.
"Well I'll just be brought back to life so ha!" said Stormy.
"Your not Kelpie, you an't do that." said Death.
"Can too!"
"Can't!"
"Can too!"
Can't!"
"I-I can't?" said stormy, "You mean this is it, I'm dead, gone, kaboosh!"
"There there." said Death not sounded the least bit sorry.
"B-but I never got to do what I wanted, I never got to tell my friends and family how much I love them, I-I, wait a sec! I got killed by being stood on!!"
"Yes." said Death.
"Thats not fair! Thats not a noble death!" Stormy fumed.
"No."
"I'm real angry now." whispered Stormy.
"I can tell."
"Why me?" moaned Stormy.
"Why not you?" asked Death.
"Good point."

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2003, 07:22:11 AM »

"Kelpie, somebody, give me your wand! We can't stop her by normal spells, and you girls most certainly can't. Just please give me a wand!"yelled Danny
"Here, take mine."said Kelpie, giving her wand to Danny
He spoke a language that they had never heard, make a big whoosh come out of the wand and stopped the horse in mid charge.
"How did you do that."asked Kelpie and Angelina, unicent
"I put a stunning spell on her, but in the mixt dialect of dead and evil. You have to have been dead to speak the language of the dead, and it takes alot of studying to understand, let alone use the language of evil. Kelpie, if you wouldn't mind bringing Stormy back to our presense."said Danny
"What do you mean, bring her back to our presense. She's...she's...dead, and nobody can bring the dead back, I can only do that for myself."said Kelpie
"But you brought Danny here, which means you could bring Stormy here too. I'm sorry, but you might just have to kill yourself again."said Angelina
"Do I have to? It's really painful...can one of you?"said Kelpie
"Don't be a selfish fool Kelpie You know we can't."said Danny, and to make sure she wouldn't charge at him herself because he'd called her selfish and a fool,  he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She went red, and then said "Fine, I don't know what I was thinking. Hand over the knife please."
And they did.
"Well, here I go again"
And so Kelpie stabbed herself again in the heart again, but this time it was even more painful, because she had kept the wound from before.
"AHH!!"Kelpie screamed out"Oh, hi Stormy"
"Back so soon miss Kelpie. I'm afraid you cannot go back."said the man
"There, you're wrong."said Kelpie
She grabbed Stormy's wrist, and ran through the wall seperating life and death. And they arrived back.
"You know, you're really quite spectacular Kelpie."said Stormy, hugging her friend who'd brought her back from that so unwanted, pathetic, death.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2003, 12:48:26 PM »

Lena looked at them. She couldn't believe this was happening. But she had to, or she'd go back there, and back there was like heck. She could feel herself fading. 'This is real!' she yelled. She yelled it again. 'This is real!' Danny looked at her.
'What are you doing?' he asked. Stormy hugged her.
'I thought you were gonna go then! Please don't worry me like that again!'
'I repeat, what are you doing?' Danny asked again.
'I erm, have this problem.' Lena explained. 'If I think something isn't happening, like, I really truly want or believe it's not happening, then I end up going to this other world. Last time I ended up in a mental institute, and I don't wanna go back there.'
'Couldn't you just, wish yourself back here or something?' Danny pointed out.
Angelina shook her head. 'I lose all my powers, even magic, because it's part of the stuff I wont believe if I go there. The only way of getting me back is by somebody in this world to say a special spell, in a book.'
'Oh.'
'Anyway, Let's get back to the situation.' Kelpie interupted them.

stormymind

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2003, 04:26:03 PM »

"Stormy your back!" cried Lena and she hugged her friend.
"Yeah, I'm back." said Stormy in a dejected voice, she pulled away from her friend and walked away.
"Whats wrong with her?" aske Danny.
"I think she liked death." said Lena, upset.
"Don't be stupid!" snapped Kelpie, "Anyway, we don't have time for this, Lena come with me, we have to go to the library and find a spell to sort out this horse. Danni stay with Stormy."
"K." mumbled Danni, thrusting his hands into his pockets he walked over to the girl.

"So is it true?" asked Danni.
"What true?" Stormy was tense.
"That you liked death?" asked Danni.
"Yes!" sobbed Stormy, "She didn't even ask me if I wanted to be brought back, for once I felt I belonged and she took that away from me!"
"I understand." whispered Danni softly.
Stormy looked at him with tears in her eyes and before they knew what they were doing, they were kissing.
Stormy pulled back, horrified, "What have I done?" she cried.
"I don't know, what are we to do?" panicked Danni. They made eye contact and suddenly they were kissing again.
"Hey you two, I.." said Kelpie as she entered the room, she stopped. "What! What are you doing?"
Angelina burst out laughing, everyone stared at her, "What its just like a soap operah!" she giggled, "Now this I can believe."
"How could you? How could you!" screeched Kelpie.
"I'm so sorry, I was upset and I didn't know how it happened!" Stormy reached out to touch her friend but she pulled away.
"I hate you! I hate you so much!" screamed Kelpie.
"Well I hate you too, you took away my one chance of happiness! Your so selfish, its all me me me! Lena and I don't meananything to you." Stormy sobbed, Kelpie slapped her.
"You don't know what its like to be me." she whispered.
"Oh yeah, it's so hard being perfect, int it? Put yourself in someone elses shoes, your not queen of the world you know."

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2003, 01:48:36 PM »

SNAP!
"Stormy, Stormy? You ok? We were talking, and next thing you know, you're kind of glazed, and talking about stuf we don't understand. And then you were kissing the air, and then insulting me. I'm not sure if you're feeling that well. Maybe it's an after efect, having been dead and coming back. Danny, have you felt it?"said Kelpie
"No, not really. I feel a bit queezy, but that's maybe because so much is going on."said Danny
"Angelina, I know it's not a greeat thing to do, but could you enter her mind a bit, see what's going on, to help us...fix her."said Kelpie
"I guess just this once, because she's being so strange."said Angelina
She closed her eyes, and concentrated.
"This is what's ahppening in her mind, kind of different then from here, and her frozen self. She's not happy you brought her back from the dead, she thought she belonged. You and me have gone to get some book. She's kissing Danny."said Angelina
But before Angelina could continue, Kelpie slapped Stormy, infuriated at her being so cruel and kissing the guy she (well) loved. Then she screamed out
"You *****!" (we are not putting the real word because this is a U sight, so none of that here)
Well, if the talking didn't wake Stormy, the slap certainly did.
"What happened? What's going on? One minute we're...talking, and the next I'm here getting slapped."said Stormy
Kelpie couldn't even look at her at her unloyal friend, who had been dreaming of kissing her boy-friend. Stormy remembered everything that had happened there, and looked at Danny.
"You're quite something aren't you? I got through the trouble of killing myself again, which was extrememly painful, to save you because I know that you would have died such an unnoble manner. But you're not even greatful! You just sneek around and stab me right in the back. I've had enough of you, always thinking that you can get whatever you want! You're just not used that I have something I love so much, which brings me so much joy, which is so much more special than anything you have. And what do you do, as a good friend. You try to take it from me! How could you do this to me! I've never gotten what I wanted! And the one time I really, truely had happiness, you violated it for me, took it!"
She ran out of the room, fuirious but sobbing. And then there was a long silence in the room.

stormymind

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2003, 03:03:45 PM »

Stormy stared numbly, she didn't care. She didn't care about Kelpie being upset nor danni nor life. All she cared about was the dreams, their so real, she thought, and so much better than life. She been having dreams of living as a muggle and her life was so perfect like that.
"Why do you think I'd want to kiss you!" said Danni in a discusted voice, Stormy looked at him.
"Don't worry, I didn't want to kiss you, it was just a kiss and a pretty lame one at that.
"Look just because your so ugly you can't get a man don't mean you have to insult me!" sneered Danni. Stormy observed him, he was nothing like the man he had been in death, he was shallow.
"Goodbye." she said with a smile.
"Wha-" started Danni but Stormy started to fade until she had disappeared.
Danni and Angelina gasped.
"We have to get her back! She's just disappeared!" screached Angelina.
"No, shes put herself in the dream land, the only person who can save her now is herself." replied Danni.
"Their must be a way!" cried Angelina.
"If we save her, she will become evil, only she can save herself." said Danni.
"I'm getting Kelpie!" shouted Lean and she raced off.
"I don't think she'll care!" Danni shouted after Angelina.

Stormy's world.

"Susie! Oh, Susie! Wake up, it's time for school!" Mrs Pricklewoods voice pierced the silence and brought Stormy to her dream world.
"I'm up!" mumbled Susie groggily. She yanked the covers off herself and rolled out of bed. Jumping up, she observed her room. It was purple with celebrities posted all over the walls, inthe far corner was a fish tank with two goldfish. she smiled. Pulling off her night clothes and on her school clothes, she thought of how much better this life would be for her.
"I am Susie Pricklewood and I am normal!" she said bodly, "Well, as noraml as I can be."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2003, 03:35:51 PM »

Danny was right, Kelpie didn't care. Angelina got fed up. 'This isn't real.' she said simply. 'But magic is, definately.' she reassured herself. Then, she disappeared, and appeared in a room with white walls. This time she had something else. A woman walked in and said. 'Oh, you're awake.'
Angelina smiled. 'Why wouldn't I be awake?' she asked.
'Are you okay?' the lady asked.
'Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine.' she reassured the woman.

stormymind

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2003, 03:44:50 PM »

Susie ran to school.
"Susie, wait up! Wait for me!" gasped Helen, her best friend.
"Sorry, didn't see you there. Hows you anyway?" Susie asked.
"Oh, I'm good, I'm good! Hows you?" asked Helen.
"I am brilliant!" shouted Susie and she burst out laughing.
"What re you like, you nutter! You are so weird!" giggled Helen.
"Hey, who wants to be normal?" laughed Susie.
"Not me! Ooh! Have you heard?" whispered Helen.
"Heard what?" murmered Susie.
"Jake has finallyadmitted he likes Stacey!" said Helen.
"No!" gasped Susie, "Well about time!"
"Hey Susie, Helen! Waite for us!" a group of girls joined Susie and they all walked to school joking, laughing and gossiping.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2003, 11:05:09 PM »

Kelpie walked back into the room where Danny was. She didn't want to look at him either, she didn't want any of this to be real. She didn't even want to die, because she would remember. And she had never performed a curse n herself, so she didn't know if she could wipe her memory. What was there to do?
"Angelina knows what she's doing, but you should do something about Stormy."said Danny. He still felt quite ambarrased about his attitude earlier with Stormy, but he had been kind of embarrased (again), and when he wasn't sure of himself, and a lot of emotions were running high, he didn't know why, but he allways acted terribly.
"That's her problem, not mine."said Kelpie
"You know you have to do something."said Danny
"I don't want to."said Kelpie
"You know you'd regret it if you didn't."said Danny
And then there was a long silence.
"Fine. I have an idea."said Kelpie
"Good. What is it?"asked Danny
"' not in the mood of telling you right now. Maybe later."said Kelpie
She closed her eyes, and you could see she was concentrating. She was muttering something under her breath, something even Danny couldn't understand. Now she was moving (eyes still shut), and it seemed she was looking around. Then she placed some invisible thing in the air. And opened her eyes.
"I've done it. I hope, well not really, that it'll work. But I tried, and that's all that counts."said Kelpie
Danny smiled to see what wa going on. When Kelpie was angry or upset, she would have a huge fury, and try to be mean to everyone, especially that person. But after five minutes, she resisted herself and went over to that person to apologize. So, he knew that she did want Stormy back, just didn't want to really admit it.
But her work had been efective...

Susie came home and entered her room. She put her bag on her bed, and sat down at her desk, going to put her homework on her desk. But something was already there. Two enveloppes, lying on the table. She opened the small one first. Inside it was a note: 'Stormy, I know you don't remember being called that, and you won't remember me for a bit. I'm sorry about what happened. Please try and come back, plese. Kelpie'. This all rang a bell in Susie's mind, but she couldn't guess what. She even recognised the writting a bit. Then she opened the second enveloppe, and it was filled with pictures. Herself and this other girl, who she suddenly knew was Kelpie. They were arm over/under arm, and both smilling. She strangely remembered it. But there were more pictures. One with 'Stormy' (as she was called), Kelpie, and a girl who she strangely knew was Angelina. But there weren't only happy pictures. She saw one where she was cutting herself in the forest, andother being drowned...many more. The last one was with Kelpie dead on the floor. But how could this be possible? She remembered Kelpi now, but how could she be dead? She wanted to know, needed to know, and BURST  out of that world. She suddenly found herself in a big room, with a big horse frozen in the air, deamons dancing in the air, a boy and Kelpie searching all the dead bodies on the floor.

stormymind

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2003, 06:52:45 AM »

St9rmy burst into tears and huddled in a corner of the room. What was this place? What was that big scary horse? All she could remember was Kelpie and Angelina.
"Oh god, oh god. Where am I?" she weeped.
"Don't you remember?" asked Kelpie.
"No! Whats happening? Where am I? Wheres my mum and my friends?" sobbed Stormy.
"Whats happened to her?" asked Kelpie.
"I think she wasn't ready to come back and so the trauma and the shock of this place has given her amnesa." said Danni timidly.
"You told me to help her, to get her out! Now look at her!" screached Kelpie, Stormy flinched.
"I want to go home!" she wailed, "Kelpie help me, get me outof here!" cried Stormy.
"Well atleats she can remember your name." smiled Danni, Kelpie slappd him.
"How can you joke about this? I've just ruined my friend and its your fault!" Shouted Kelpie.

crystalis

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2003, 07:43:03 AM »

Crystalis woke up late this morning, she comes down to the great hall and finds it in confusion. Dead people spread all over the hall, a giant black horse frozen in mid air surrounded with frozen green dancers. Stormy in a corner weeping and muttering to herself and a boy and a girl arguing. It is one of those times when I loose my temper almost enough to raise the dead, I scream at the girl,
"what have you done to them you idiot, you found the locket didn't you and tried to open it, don't you know anything you idiot."
I even thing a saw a few bodies twitching, maybe they can be save but only by themselves they must habour the pwer of the locket, they need dumbledore for he can bring them back, luckily he was taken too.....

stormymind

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2003, 08:03:03 AM »

Stormy looked up and saw a girl emitting green light, she gasped. The girl looked in her direction.
"Whats wrong with Stormy?" demanded the girl.
Kelpie and Danni looked at eachother and said nothing. Crystalis walked over to Stormy.
"Stormy, are you ok?" she said.
"Who are you? What am I doing here? Whos Stormy?" Stormy was in absolute confusion.
"Ok, what happened? I want all the details." said Crystalis to Kelpie, "We need to sort this out!"

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2003, 09:02:20 AM »

"For your information you stupid brat, i did not kill these people, or find any locket. It wasn't me, and the girl who did is in a different world. Nobody knew what it contained, there was no stupid sign howvering over it. Anyways, how did you know about it? Why would you throw it in the snow, where someone could find it? And I've just pretty saved my friend, so leave me alone about it."Kelpie hurried over to Stormy, and tried to calm her and explain everything. She conjured a cup of tea in the air, and handed it to Stormy.
"How did you do that?"said Stormy
"I'm going to try and make you remember Susie."said Kelpie
"Thanks for calling me by my real name, I'm kind of confused."said Stormy
"What is going on?"said Crystalis
So, Danny came to her and started to explain everything so she wouldn't disturb the two other girls.
"Susie, I'm going to have to start from the beginning, but you're going to have to make an effort and try to help me too. The place where you just was, with your friends and family, that wasn't real, you're mind made you go there. Please don't interupt me, I'll explain so that you can understand, and hopefully cope with it all. Can you remember when you were 11, and you got a letter?"said Kelpie
"Vaguely, I got it by some owl, which my parents and I thought was very strange."said Stormy
And so it continued, trying to make Stormy remember, and doing gradualy, little by little, so it wouldn't be overwhelming. Kelpie actually was doing a very good job of it.

stormymind

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2003, 09:26:10 AM »

Stormy tried to concentrate but her head ached and she felt ill.
"Ooooooooh!" she groaned.
"Let her have some rest!" said Crystalis.
"Shut up you! Shes my friend and..." Kelpie started but the girl butted in.
"..its your fault she like this! Don't you ever let people sort out their own problems!"
"PLease stop it, stop it" moaned Stormy, no one listened.
The two girls just kept shouting at eachother. Danni reached out and took Stormy to some one quieter.
"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for being so mean to you." he smiled.
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Stormy asked puzzed, Dannis smile became a sad one.
"I'm sorry any way." then he reached over and kissed her on the forehead ( like a brother would do to his sister).
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up