Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: HP fan fic......writtien by my friend Lauren aka renny....  (Read 647 times)

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
HP fan fic......writtien by my friend Lauren aka renny....
« on: July 17, 2003, 01:06:56 PM »

so don't give me the credit for it! I'll add the rest when i get back ;)

There sat a girl on her bed. A normal 13-year-old girl, who had chest length brown hair and brown eyes. Everyone always knew she was an average everyday girl, or at least, they thought she was....
There sat young and attractive Enya Vincent, who has a family line of pure-blood wizards, but had been recently adopted by foster parents. Enya's parents died in, (or at least her papers say) that they died in a car acciedent, or they were poised by some sort of drink. But Enya knew her parents died from one of the most horrible deaths not even a muggle would know. She was there when it happened, her parents died from some sort of evil wizard. Of course, Enya was only three when that happened, and all she could remember was green smoke and ashes, and also she was abandoned after the situation was over, the terrible wizard must of left her there on the ashy floor, sitting next to her only remains of her parents. Enya was found by a lady, and she was soon adopted.
Enya sat there; going through her wizard books her parents had given her long ago before they died. Enya didn't know much about being a witch or wizard at all, all the remaining things she kept from her parents were just baby books.
"ENYA! Breakfast!" called her step mother, Carol Clintent.
Enya sighed as she carefully put the small baby book inside her lock, which was under her bed.
Enya closed her door and walked down the short steps of the stairs and turned left into the kitchen.
And there was her 'parents', Carol Clintent, Frank Clintent, and their oldest daughter, Claire, who was 15 years old.
"What took you so long?" Claire asked as she looked at Enya with discuss,
"The same thought I was thinking-well, hurry up! You'll need to eat before your dinner gets cold."  Carol added as she pulled a seat for Enya to sit in next to Claire.
Enya nodded, although her parents loved her, they still treated her like she was just an unwelcome guest in the family. Claire of course, was their beloved 'angel'.
"What's the deal with you when you're in your room?" Claire asked as if it was the most ridiculous thing on the planet, "Your in there twenty-four seven. Don't you have a life? Or any friends?"
"If you must know I don't like to socialize with guys and flirt with them on the phone, unlike you I like to read and draw, or practice on up coming school." Enya said with caution, because she knew her stepsister would blow any second.
Before Claire had even said one word, an owl flew right into the window! It had of what looked like a letter clutched in it's beak. And it landed right on Enya's half-empty plate. ENya looked at the bird a second, her parents and her stepsister looked at the bird with wide eyes. Enya looked back at the bird, an address was on it, she began to read it,
Enya Vincent,
5643 Alpine street
Enya stared at the letter a moment then she grabbed the letter and opened it up,

Dear Miss Vincent,
You have been accepted to Hogwarts, a school where you'll learn how to work a wand, how to mix potion, how to learn defenses against dark magic and so on. There you will be learning step-by-step programs in a better knowledge to those accomplishments. Since you are already past the age of being a first year, we, the staff and Ministry Of Magic have decided to put you in third year, but you will be learning first year's work. There will be no more information than just that. Please address you foster parents or guardian,  Professor Mcgonagall will be picking you up to take you to Diagon Ally to get some Hogwarts dress robes, a pet, and a wand.

Yours sincearly,
                    Albus Dumbledore

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
Re:HP fan fic......writtien by my friend Lauren aka renny....
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 01:08:46 PM »

Enya stared at the letter for what seemed like ages,
Wands? Hogwarts? Wizards? Witches? School? Magic? defences? Me!? the thoughts raced through Enya's brain. She couldn't believe it, she was surely dreaming, right? She couldn't possibly be going to a wizard school. Her parents already payed nearly pounds for the huge privet, all-girl's school Enya was attending to already. Her parents couldn't afford another school for her to go to!
"Enya? ENYA! What is that? Get that filthy thing out of my kitchen!" said Carol as she tried to shoo away the owl, but it just stood there, as if waiting for a movement from Enya.
Enya's mind was blank, hearing was off. All she could hear was her own thoughts, and just seeing them race fast through her head, as if they were on a race track.
Just then Claire grabbed the paper clean out of Enya's hand.
Claire's eyes went back and forth, they began to get wider as she got even deeper into the letter. When she was finished she screamed, "A WIZARD SCHOOL?"
"WHAT?" yelled Carol and Frank at the same time as they both grabbed the letter out of Claire's hands.
"Oh no!" whispered Carol as she put the paper down and looked seriously at Frank, "I was hoping she's never find out!"
"Dear, dear, she won't." said Frank as he waved his chubby arm in the air.
"She WASN'T supposed to find out!"
"Find out what?" Enya asked, "That I'm a witch? Of course I know! I've known all my life! Ever since you guys took me in."
"But-how-? Where-?" Carol asked as her huge blue eyes became enormous.
Frank moaned and scratched his almost-bold head.
"You can't possibly know this too?" Enya asked,
"We knew-but that's besides the point!" Carol snapped,
"No it isn't! I am going to this school! My parents would want me to!"
"No you're not!" said Frank
"This is all rubbish! And you know that! This could clearly be a dirty joke someone's playing on!" Carol said,
"No it's not! I heard of Albus Dumbledore! I'M GOING TO THIS SCHOOL!" Enya said as anger rushed up her body, but she really didn't mean to yell.
"Go to you're room!" Carol yelled back, but with less volume.
"I am going to my room to get my-" but before Enya had even said one more word, someone ringed the door bell and knocked.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 01:09:10 PM »

Enya and the family froze a moment. Then Enya looked at her stepfather, he looked at her and raised his eyebrows. Before he knew it, Enya quickly jumped up and over her chair, and ran to the door.
The door was coming closer and closer, just a few more feet then,
WHAM!
Enya was pushed to her left side and she crashed to the couch. Luckily it was just the couch so Enya got up on her feet and went for it again. The family fought to the door, but Enya was in the lead and she finally managed to open the doorknob and carefully open the door.
Enya looked up at a very stern face, really small lips, and her hair was tied into a real tight bun. She just only smiled a bit at Enya and then she said, "Good day Miss Vincent. As you have read in the letter Professor had sent you, I am Professor Mcgonagal. And I am here to take you." she said in a stern voice.
Enya stared at her a moment, "So-so this i-is all r-real?"
"Why yes, but of course. Now, go and pack up, I need to take you right away."
"Y-yes Professor." Enya said as she turned on her heal and walk, but she ran into something that nearly knocked her down. When Enya looked up she saw her stepfather's grunt face looking down on her,
"You-are-not-going-to-that-school. You hear me?" he said,
"Yes-I-am." Enya said as she pushed her way out.
While she was walking up the stairs she stopped and listened to the conversation Professor Mcgonagal was having with her stepfather,
"Sir, you must not mess around with my job I was assigned to do. Your daughter must go and learn at Hogwarts-" said Professor Mcgonagal,
"I will not let her learn any ding dong-crackpot-knick knack magic or any other kind you do-"
"You must not mess around with my job, you are insulting many things you must not interfere with."
Enya turned and ran up to her room, she took out her suitcase, packed all the possible clothes, her valuable papers, knick knacks and so on.
As soon as she finished she ran down the stairs, with the suitcase in her hand and yelled, "I am ready!"
Mcgonagal looked up and smiled, "good, then we must go. I'll inform you later on and she'll send you an owl." Mcgonagal said as Enya joined at her side.
"But-" said Enya's stepmum,
"Now, nice meeting you all. Good day." Mcgonagal said,
"But what are-"
The door suddenly slammed right into their faces like magic. Enya smiled broadly.
"Now, we must go to Diagon Ally, and we'll meet Hagrid at the brick wall." Mcgonagal said,

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 01:09:36 PM »

Before Enya knew it, she had hit the ground, hard. Luckily, she was still standing on two feet, because Professor Mcgonagal had sternly held her up by her shirt.
"Er-thanks." Enya said as she fixed her shirt into the right place as Mcgonagal let go.
"Come. We must find Hagrid." she said as she started to walk, and Enya had to jog a bit to keep up with her long and fast strides.
Enya looked curiously around at the town, it was very weird indeed, it had most likely looked like a ghost town. Everything was rusty and broken, most of the buildings were old and sloped, there were glass, old shoes, and other broken objects lying everywhere they stepped.
Finally, Mcgonagal stopped where she was and scanned the place.
"Professor? Where-"
"Sssh! I need to listen."
Enya looked at her weirdly, then she looked around.
Suddely, in the distance, was a huge, large, round figure in the darkness walking towards them. For some reason Enya's heart began to pump faster and faster as the figure got closer. At long last, the figure was finally just a few feet away from where Enya and Professor Mcgonagal was standing.
The creature was in fact a person, or, something else. He was wide and large. He had a thick fure coat on him and he had a small pink umbrella in his right large hands, which seemed to be the same size as Enya's whole head.
"There you are Hagrid-what ever took you so long?" Mcgonagal asked.
"Hiya! Sorry it took me so long. I had to fix a few think be'fore I came here. Nothing anyone is in'terested anyway." said the giant, who must have been Hagrid.
"Well, here she is-take you to Diagon Ally. But before you do, here is some galleons before you leave." said Professor Mcgonagal as she gave him a bag full of what sounded like money, "Okay. Goodbye."
"Will I ever see you again?" Enya asked.
"Oh of course you will. Got to dash now, see you at Hogwarts."
"Uh-see you."
"Al'right then! Shall we go now?" Hagrid asked as Enya turned.
"UH-sure!"

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 01:10:02 PM »

Hagrid nodded his big hairy head and insisted her to keep on walking. They walked on for what seemed like ages till they met a muggle street, and that curtain muggle street was London.
Many people stared at looked at Hgrid weirdly. Enya knew why, Hagrid was quite a shock when you see a person as tall, big, large and hairy as he is.
But that walk with him made Enya grow a liking to him, Hagrid was very kind, unlike she would expect him to be.
They walked on, till Hagrid stopped infront of what looked like a bar and opened the door for her, she smiled weakly and walked in, Hagrid did too, (but had to duck so he didn't hit his head on the top). They for sure walked into a bar, there was many people drinking, playing card games, and people playing pole.
"Hagrid! What are you do'in in here for? Thought you said you gave up on the 'ol stuff!" said a very short man with a bottle of beer, (to Enya's discuss).
"Not here to-uh I need to get some things for a special student so make way-all of ya! Diagon Ally here we come!" Hagrid said loudly so the whole bar could hear him.
"Diagon, eh?"
"Yep." Hagrid said grummly.
Enya and Hagrid went to the back of the bar and exited the back door. They were in where there was many trash cans and bins, and there was a dead end, a huge bick brick wall.
This is Diagon Ally??
"Uh-Hagrid-This is Diagon Ally?" Enya asked.
"Not yet it isn't." Hagrid muttered as he took out his umbrilla and started to tap the brick walls in a sort of style and design.
Enya thought this was all a joke and sighed. But suddenly, to her surprise, the bricks started to rotate and move. They all went back and forth and moved to the side till Enya could see right through the middle. And there it was, a town, and that must have been Diagon Ally.
Enya stared at it, mouth open a bit, till she was interrupted by Hagrid,
"Well come then! We got some shop'pin to do!"
Enya looked up at him, nodded, smiled and followed him inside. She heard a low cemented sound and turned around, the bricks were all back in their posssession.
"Wow." Enya muttered.
They walked down a street with many people in weird clothing, everyone were wearing long draped clothes, they reminded her of what she wears when she get's out of the shwoer. And most people were wearing long, tall hats, that pointed at the end.
Hagrid and Enya passed by store by store. Many stores had all kinds of weird names, some had owls flying here and there, some had very large giant black bowls that had what looked like boiling water insdie of them. There was many people with the sticks that Professor Mcgonagal had, and Enya suspected them to be wands.
"Well-here we go!" said Hagrid's booming voice.
Enya looked up, she just entered a store where ome students were standing on stools, and some women were measuring them.
"Okay then-you'll be measured-I'll buy the robes. And we'll go get ya some books for school, and then you'll finally get ya a wand." Hagrid said.
"Um-sure." said Enya.
"Okay dear, let's see how tall you are and how big you are." said a old lady with mouse-ish blonde hair.
"Uh-sure." Enya said.
The lady pulled her up to a stool and measured her first with a yard stick and then a ribbin.
She muttered many things nya couldn't hear. And after a while she let go and said,
"Good job, now I'll be back in a giffy to get your right robes, shall I." and she stormed off.
A moment later she came with a thick bax in her hand and haded it to her,
"Thank you very much. That'll be five knuts." she said with a smile.
"Knuts?" Enya repeted,
"I got it cov'ered." Hagrid as as he reached into the bag Mcgonagal gave him and took out what looked like large, thick gold coins.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 01:10:48 PM »

After that Hagrid went to the wizarding book shop and bought many books, Enya looked at them curiously and went through them,
Standard Book Of Spells, For beginers Up To Ages 11 to 16, by Wilbert Slinkhard
Defences Against Dark Arts, by Minervra Hakord
Magical Creatures Around The World, By Fornick Hornick
Potion Ingredients, by Gruath Smerkins
Fast Ways to Learn Knowlegable And Advanced Spells, by Norinik Dranghi

"These are for school?" Enya said as she looked up at Hagrid,
"Yep." Hagrid grunted as he payed for the books.
They walked out of the store, and headed about a little bit across the street to a old and shabby store called, "Ollivenders", in rusty peeling letters.
"What's this place?" Enya asked,
"A wand store. We'll need to pick out a wand before ya go to school." Hagrid said as he scratched his head.
"Oh, okay." Enya said as she let Hagrid gently push her over to the place.
A tinkling bell rang inside when they entered, but Enya didn't know where it had came from. It was a very small and tiny place, empty but except for a chair, which Enya sat in. She felt very strange in this place. It was a weird feeling she had never gotten before. It was as if she had been there once....but she couldn't of. Enya swallowed, as if she had something in her throat. She had tons of questions to ask, but at the moment she didn't feel like she was free to blurt them all out. Enya looked left, there was about thousands of small but long boxes all piled up neatly together to the ceiling in front of the store. And for some sort of odd reason, it made goose bumps go up Enya's arms. The very dust and silence in Ollivender's shop seemed to tingle with some secret magic.
"Good Aftenoon," said a frightening, but low voice, that made Enya jump from her wondering eye and looked straight at a very old man standing right before them. His wide, pale eyes shinning like moons through the gloom of the shop.
"H-hello." Enya said as she got up.
"Here for a wand then?" he asked, "Well, step up to the front of the store and I'll see what I could do."
Enya smiled weakly as she followed the man to the front. And looked anxiously at Hagrid, who raised his eye brows, almost like saying, "Don't be affraid of the scary old man."
Enya stopped at the front of table, which was where the tall stack of wands were, and waited, more anxiously now more then ever.
Mr. Ollivender turned around and looked at her with the most, frightening, pale eyes. Enya couldn't even blink, it was like she was in a trance. Finally Ollivender took out a box from one of the towers and took out a wand.
"Yew, thirteen-in-a-half inches." He said as he handed it to her.
ENya had no idea what he was talking about, she just looked right back at him,
"Give it a wave." He added.
Enya looked back at it and waved the wand, as if expecting it to have a white bunny rabbit popping out it did nothing.
"No? Okay-how about-maple pheonix feather, twelve-in-a-half inches."
Enya grabbed the wand, she suddenly felt a warm feeling go through her fingers. She swooshed it, and suddenly purple-ish and blue-ish misty sparks flew out.
"Very well, very well. This wand had chosen you, miss." he said.
"Oh, so, I take it?" Enya asked, even though of course she knew the answer.
"Seven galleons please." he said.
Enya nodded and handed him seven out of her pocket, which Hagrid had given her not much of a while ago.
"Thank you very much." he said as he looked down and gave her a spooky, yellow, un-brushed teethy smile, as Enya smiled back.
As Hagrid and Enya left the shop they finally went to another store and got lunch. Hagrid was soon attacked by questions from Enya as soon as they settled in with the food. But Hagrid only just managed to answer them a question at a time. Enya was finaly glad to have her questions answered of course, but some things bothered her still, but she had never wanted to talk about them much at all.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2003, 01:11:12 PM »

Hagrid brought Enya to a sort of wizard hotel that night. When she walked inside of the room she was astonished of how weird the room looked like. There was no televisions, no radios, phones, or any other electronics. The bed  was a giany four-poster bed with a very fine, silk, and wonderfully warm bed and sheets. Not like any other fabric she had ever felt before. There were weird objects in the room Enya had not even dreamed of seeing.
As Enya was all settled in there was a knock at her door,
"Come in." Enya called.
The door opened and in came Hagrid's hairy face which poked through the open crack of the door.
"Gotcha a nice 'lil present. Hope ya like it." Hagrid said as he fully came into the door, with a nice attractive light brown spotted owl his large shoulder,
"An owl? Is that for like sending letters and stuff?" Enya said as she cautiously walked over to it and patted it, (Which it flew right on to her shoulder).
"Yep. Owls come quite in handy these days." Hagrid said, and Enya could almost see a smile go through his hairy face.
"Thank you Hagrid, that was real generous of you." Enya said,
"It's the least I can do. By the way, it's a he. I'll let ya name him. Got ter go now. Now you need sleep, we leave early tomorrow to catch the train."
Before Enya could even say one word, Hagrid was gone.
"Train?"
Enya looked back at her owl and smiled, "I'll name you Turnip, since you like to nip a lot." Enya said as the owl began to nip at her hair.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2003, 01:11:41 PM »

The next day Enya woke up at 8 in the morning, bathed, got dressed, packed all her stuff and walked into the kitchen room of the wizarding hotel. And of course Hagrid was there, not that hard to miss, sitting in a chair a little too small for himself. He had already gotten a cage for Turnip and he was inside already.
"Ready ter go? Got some bus'iness ter take care of. By then we'll be ready for the train." said Hagrid as he gave her a peice of toast and shooed her to the front of the place.
They walked out. Andt hey went to the 'Gringotts' bank and Hagrid got more of the wizard money. By the time they were out it was already time to catch the train.
"Come on! We got ter go now-train will be start'in in jus' thirty min'utes." Hagrid said as he started to walk faster, (which made Enya have to run to keep up with him).
They went through London and entered the London's local train station.
"Uh-but you told me muggles can't see us magic people, or a train that would be leading to a enchanted school, wouldn't they get suspicious?" Enya asked as more and more people looked curiously at them, and Enya didn't blame them, it was a bit odd since there was a 12 foot person carrying a cage with an owl in it.
"That's exactly how we avoid lett'in them know." Hagrid said.
Enya looked at him weirdly, then she stopped, because Hagrid had done it too, and he was looking straight at a brick wall.
"So you're going to tap them or something?" Enya said,
"No, you're going to run into it." Hagrid said.
"I'm going to-what?"
"Come on! Go on then." Hagrid said, but Enya once again looked worridly at him, "Just run into it, it's pain-free, it won't hurt. Right, go! You'll miss ther train."
Enya nodded, with her luggage in a cart, with her owl on top, in a cage. Enya started to walk forward, the walk became a jog, and that jog become a run. After that she was running at full speed. Enya is going to run into it! The wall was getting closer and closer-
Suddenly, Enya felt nothing at all, she was expecting to open her eyes and find out that she was still at the London's train cross, but instead when she did, she was on the other side of it! Enya went through, she looked at the wall one last time and walked forward.
The train was massive, it was bright red with what looked like a panted patch on it that said 'Hogwarts Express'. And by that was a lion, a snake, a raven, and a badger.
"Wow." Enya was so busy looking around that she totally forgot where she was going.
"Ouch!"
Enya turned around and looked at a girl slightly smaller then her with thin, bright fire red hair.
"Oh sorry-I'm new here." Enya said,
"You don't look like a first year." said the girl,
"Well, no. It's a real long, long story." Enya said,
"Oh-well then welcome! My name is Ginny Weasley," said the shy girl as she took out a hand to shake,
"Hi, my name's Enya Vincent," Enya said shyly, also.
"Hello, would you like to go and find a seat into the train?"
"Uh-sure!"
Enya followed Ginny Weasley into the train and they went through the skinny halls and looked into room after room, most of the rooms were taken, but when they looked inside one, there sat a boy with blonde/white hair that was plastered to his head and a ugly sneer on his face that told Enya that he wasn't a kind person.
"Oh lookie here, Weasle and a new friend. Is this one of your fellow Gryffindorks?" he said,
Enya looked anxiously at Ginny, who said with an attitude, "Oh be shut up! She's new here."
Before he could say another word she slammed the door in his face.
They checked room after room, when Ginny stopped in one, with three people in it, one girl who had real poofy, large hair, one who had red hair almost as much as Ginny, (who Enya considered that they must have been related) and a boy with jet black hair, and glasses.
"Hello, Harry, Ron, and Hermione." Ginny said happily.
"Hello Ginny." said the three people.
Ginny walked in and sat next to Hermione, who started to chatter and talk right away. Enya sat there and looked at them all shyly. The boy with the glasses looked at her curiously.
"Oh! Sorry Enya. Guys, this is Enya, um-Enya that right there is Hermione Granger, the one who has red hair is Ron, my brother, and that's-that's Harry Potter." said Ginny softly.
Enya smiled a bit, Hermione waved happily, Ron nodded, and Harry smiled and waved.
"You could sit next to Harry." Ginny added as she made Enya sit next to him,
"Er-hi." Harry said as she sat down.
"Hello."
Up close Enya could see that the Harry guy wasn't as nerdy as he looked up close, but then she noticed that there was a large scar on his forhead,
"What-what happened there?" Enya asked as she pointed to the scar,
"Er-I-long, long story." Harry said as he tried to brush the hair in his face.
"Oh." Enya said,
"What year are you in? It looks like your in third, we're all in forth. Of course our third year was quite exciting. I'd also like to know what's your favorite class, mine would have to be-Herbology, and maybe Charms." said the girl named Hermione all too fast.
Enya looked at her a while and said, "Well-er-I'm kind of new here-I don't know-um...."
"New here? But you don't look like a first year." Ron Weasley said,
"Um-yeah, I couldn't go to first year, I don't know why, they're still putting me in third year but I am going to learn first year stuff." Enya said shyly.
Before Ron could even say one word the door opened up, and two faces appeared, one girl who had shoulder length brown hair and almond brown eyes, and one who had already had the Hogwarts clothes, and the badge said 'Gryffindor."
"Hello, we're um-looking for someplace to sit, all the other ones are full." said the girl who had brown hair,
"Sure-it may be a bit snug though." said Hermione, as the Gryffindore girl sat next to her, "Hi Maddy."
"Hey, how's fourth year so far? Mine was good, I'm finally in sixth." said the girl Hermione called, 'Maddy.'
"Fourth year will hopefully be 'okay'." Hermione said,
But Enya wasn't listening to the conversation, she looked curiously at the girl with brown hair, when she noticed Enya she smiled shyly and said, "Um-hi. My name is just Celina, I'm new here, I over heard that you're in third year but doing first year work-me too, I was adopted when I was younger, and for some reason I didn't get a letter from Hogwarts like everyone else does when they're the age of eleven."
"Yeah, same happened-wait, you were adopted?" Enya asked,
"Yeah-" but before she could even say one more word, the girl called Maddy spoke, "You're new two?" a she pointed at Enya,
"Uh-yeah, same story as Celina."
But before Maddy could even say one word a old plump lady walked up to them and said, "Any sweets from the trolly dears?"
"Oh! I could." said Harry as he steped over Enya's legs with one leg out in the right in on accident, when Harry noticed he flushed deeply and muttered, "Sorry."
Harry took out money from his pocket and nearly bought all the candy on the trolly. Enya's eyes got wide.
"Thanks, mate." Ron said as he grabbed a package from Harry that said, 'Chocolate Frogs.'
When Harry got back to his seat he turned his head to Enya and said, "Would-would you like a-a chocolate frog?" he said as he handed out one of the boxes and smiled,
"Sure. Thank you Harry."
"Your welcome." Harry said as he looked down and smiled at his feet.
Enya smiled back nicely and opened the box.
Suddenly, a frog jumped out and startled Enya half to death, it jumped right out of the box and landed on the window like some sticky toy.
"I'll take care of that!" Ron as he took out his wand,
"Ron! No! I'll do it, Frongormorntious." Said Hermione as her wand pointed straight at the frog, which froze and dropped, it looked like it was no longefr a real frog at all, as if it was not a live thing no more. But before it fell on the floor Hermione said, "Wengardium Leviosa."
And the frog floated in mid-air and landed on Enya's lap. Who was amazed, "Uh-uh. thanks Hermione."
Enya picked up the chocolate frog looked at it, and bit off the head.

The rest of the train ride was great, Enya had become friends with all six of them, and she was amazed.
After a while the train started to slow down. Hermione hurridly put away her book and grabbed her cat, which she had told that his name was 'Cookshanks'. Maddy stepped out of their stall real quick to go and talk to one of her friends. Ginny sat there without making a sound. Ron had his own owl, who was named 'Pig'. In it's cage with his robes around it to keep it from making noise. Enya picked up her cage, but suddenly her owl Turnip started to scream, when Harry picked up his owl, named Hedwig, Turnip suddenly stopped his noise and started blankly at Harry's bird.
"Uh-oh. Bird love!" Enya said,
Harry laughed. Enya smiled while she turned her head shyly to talk to Celina and Ginny excitidly about Hogwarts.
When Enya looked out her window, the train had stopped and it was raining. Beond the distance Enya could see a large, huge castle.
Her year was just about to begin.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2003, 01:12:09 PM »

As all of the Hogwarts students began to clear out of the train the first years, (not encluding Enya or Celina) went with Hagrid to cross the lake in some small boats that only carried at least four at a time and the rest of the second, third, fouth and so on years went into horseless cariages.
Enya was once again seated next to Harry, Celina sat next to Enya, Who sat next to Ginny, and on Harry's next side was Ron, and Hermione. Behind them sat Maddy, who talked to Enya, Celina and Ginny ocasionally. And before they knew it, the cariages were off.
Enya was as interested in everything that was even at Hogwarts, even Celina. Even the forest, which had a sort of effect on Enya for a reason, the first time she took a glimsp at it, it had made goose bumps go up her arms, but was not noticed by anyone since the robes were rather very long sleeved.
They got closer to the castle till they stopped. The castle was absalutely enormous. It seemed to go on forever.
They entered the enterence hal was so huge that even Enya's old whole house could even just sit in it, (encluding the large backyard). The stone walls were lit with flaming fire lights hung in hooks. the ceiling was too high to make out, and a magnificent marble staircase facing them led to the upper floors.
Enya followed Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the people in front of her to one hall, and they entered a huge, wide, massive room. Enya had not even imagined such a strange but very much splendid place. It was lit by thousands of candles that floated in mid air-and while Enya looked up the ceiling was wonderfully decorated to look like the afternoon sky, but it looked so real that Enya was almost fooled. The room was filled with thousands of Hogwarts students, flags of all four of the Hogwarts houses. The room was probably the lightest room in all of the casle, and most likely the warmest two. At the end of the room was a table filled with what Enya guessed was the Hogwarts teachers and staff. Enya even noticed two, she saw Hagrid, who beamed at her and smiled through his hairy beard. And there was Professor Mcgonagal, with a large, long piece of parchment in her hand, and a lond stool with a dirty, old hat on top of it.
"What's all this about?" Enya asked,
"Oh, it's what we call 'the sorting'. I mustn't tell all of it off, but you'll see." Harry answered as he looked back at her,
"Oh-seems real serious." Enya said as she started to mess around with her black robes.
"It is-but don't let that get in the way of your confidence. Don't worry, you'll be okay." Harry said as he gave her a smile.
Enya suddenly felt warm with comfort, she suddenly didn't feel her stomach or her head feel like they would blow.
Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Maddy all wished Celina and Enya good luck. And left them standing by themselves on the left side of the room as they walked to the Gryffindore table.
Enya started to shake uncontrollably for some reason. She had been real frightened ever since this had all started.
Professor Mcgonagal suddenly broke the silence by saying, Hem, hem, hello everyone, welcome back to Hogwarts. Now first years will wait here while we call your name to start the sorting."
Mcgonagal looked down a her parchment and said, "Alan Ratliff."
And a small boy that must have been 11 years old walked up and sat on the chair and putted the hat on, suddenly, the hat turned out to have a face, and it spoke in a low, scarcley voice,
"Ah, brave one, lots of confidence, and some minner determination, you shall be in-GRYFFINDOR!"
there was many shouts and slaps from Gryffindor as the Aln boy walked over to it and sat down next to a round faced boy.
"Celina Hayden!" called Professor Mcgonagal,
Enya smiled at her and she looked at her worredly.
Celina walked with caution to the hat and putted the hat on.
The sorting hat was silent a while, then he finally spoke in a slow voice, "Ah yes, very intelligent mind, but not as very brave, I should put you in Ravenclaw, but I see other ways I could put you in a different house, you'd be good in Hufflepuff, but-I do see some bravery in you-I shall put you in-GRYFFINDOR!"
Celina nearly sat there with shock, took off the hat, and nearly ran to the Gryffindor table and clasp next to Ginny.
I hope I will be sorted in Gryffindor! Enya thought anxiously.
"Enya Vincent!"

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2003, 01:12:46 PM »

Enya's stomach gave a low rumble, and she stood there for what seemed like ages. Professor Mcgonagal raised her eyebrows at her. Enya swallowed and began to take baby steps up to the stairs, which seemed like they kept on getting longer and longer as she got closer. Enya finally reached the hat and she took the hat anxiously and put it on her head. And waited. She faced the whole room, which all of the Hogwarts students started to whisper and talk. Ginny nodded and Celina gave two thumbs up.
Suddenly, the sorting hat broke the whispering and talking, and the room fell silent, "Oh yes. Lots of courage I see. Ah, you would belong in Ravenclaw, but I see more, yes yes, a bit brave, some intelligence, very wise. You would be good in Slytherin though."
Please-not Slytherin, anything but that, and not Hufflepuff! I heard both of the houses are-
"Not Slyhtherin, eh? You would do quite well in it, or Ravenclaw. Ah, yes, you belong in-GRYFFINDOR!"
There was much of cheering and clapping from the Gryffindor table. Ginny and celina beamed at Enya, Maddy was the top screamer, Hermione jumped up and down twice, and Ron whispered something in Harry's ear while they clapped. Enya got up as she took off the hat and ran to the Gryffindor table and clasp in between Celina and Ginny, Maddy, Hermione, and some other Gryffindors kindly greeted Enya while she sat down.
While they settled in Professor Mcgonagal called the rest of the first years and a real old looking man with half moon glasses and long, white gleaming haired and beard stood up,
"Welcome new studenst! Especially our special new third years, you will be learning very much this year. Now, I'd like to announce for the two third years on the first that of course restricted tower is off-bounds. And especially the forest. If anyone has any question you may send me an owl. You may all eat now!"
Enya looked down at the empty plates, which magically appeared out of now where with food inside them.
"Wow!"
"FINALLY! Food!" Ron said as he started to grab things and ate them quickly, as if he hadn't eaten in months.
"Kinda funny though, that the hat was going to put you in Slytherin." Ron said to Enya,
"Well, what's the problem with Slytherin? I know some things about it but not all." Enya asked,
Ron pointed over at the blond boy who said the rude comment to Ginny and her on the train,
"Malfoy, that old git." Ron added,
"Oh, I've met him. Not a very good guy at all." Enya said,
"You think?" Ron said with food stuffed in his mouth,
"The sorting hat almost put me in Slytherin when it was my first time." Harry said,
"He did?" Enya asked, amazed,
"Yeah, but I wanted Gryffindor, so...."
"Most people get picked into Gryffindor anyway, it's highly the best house in all of Hogwarts." said Maddy as Hermione nodded,
"It is?" Enya asked,
"Of course! Our Hogwarts administrator was picked in Gryffindor!" said Maddy as she pointed at the man with the long white beard, "Albus Dumbledore; quite a wise man and knows as much magic to fight against you-know-who."
"You-know-who?" Enya said, confused,
"You don't know who he is!?" Ron asked, outraged,
"No-who?"
"Let's just so he is the one who gave Harry that scar." Hermione said as she pointed her fork towards Harry's head, who turned.
Enya looked at Harry, who's mouth twitched a bit (probably trying to smile) but he quickly turned his head once more.
"I've once read about 'you-know-who' in yesterday's newspaper, it was called the Dally Paper or something." said Celina,
"Daily Prophet." Hermione corrected.
"Oh, yeah." Celina said as she sort of blushed a bit.
"Oh don't worry, you'll be educated after this year, you'll be in the same level as Ginny." said Maddy.
Ginny smiled a bit. Enya figured that she must have always never talked.

After they finished dinner Harry and Ron congratulated Enya and Celina once more and said goodnight, and Hermione, Maddy, and Ginny showed them the way to the Gryffindor commonrooms and to the girl's dorm.
It all turned out, (which was surprising) that Celina and Enya got to share the same room together with Hermione, Maddy and Ginny.
"What a coincidence!" Maddy said happily, "This way we can teach you two more about Hogwarts and work and you'll catch up faster!"
"Exactly! We'll work you two hard! Homework is good." Hermione said,
"I could hardly wait." Enya said enthusiastically, but she was eager to learn more about her background, and even to learn to work a wand also.
"Maybe you won't have to do the first year's work, and you'll be in my classes!" Ginny said happily,
"We don't know exactly how thier going to plan it-" said Hermione whom was interrupted by Maddy,
"I think they'll be in the same classes, but they'll be doing different work." Maddy said,
"You've read my mind!" Hermione said,
"That just might be it then, wouldn't it?" Ginny asked as she yawned,
"Maybe." said Celina as she closed her eyes.
"G'night." said Maddy exhaustedly after she changed into her nigt gown.
"We'll wake you first thing in the morning." Hermione added, "Sleep dreams."
"Night." said Enya and Celina together.
But Enya just stared up at her four-poster bed and wondered how fast this had all happened. She thought and thought over and over about many things, but they softly just drifted her off to sleep.....

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2003, 01:13:06 PM »

Enya had some weird dreams, about something that had to do with "you-know-who" who murdered someone Enya didn't really remember much, but she was quickly awaken when she felt something shaking her shoulders.
Enya jerkered out of her sleep quickly.
"Finally she wakes up!"
Enya shook her head and found Maddy shaking her shoulders,
"Er-wha?"
"School! Silly!"
Enya had completely forgot about that and hurdely got ready.
When she was finished, her, Ginny, Celina Hermione and Maddy walked down the girl's dorm and headed back to the dinner room, which was called the 'Great Hall'.
Maddy waved goodbye because she had to talk with two twins called Fred and George, (who Enya reciently found out that that was one of Ron's and Ginny's other sibblings) about some 'business'. When Enya and Celina sat next to Hermoine, whom were across Harry and Ron, who greeted them gratefully when they had first made their enterence.
"Ready for your first day at Hogwarts?" Ron asked,
"Uh-" Celina said,
"Erm-" said Enya,
"Don't be scared. I'm pretty sure you two will succsess this day with out regreting it miserbly." Hermione said, in a 'matter-of-factly'.
"The only thing you'll need to regret is Professor Snape. He hates Gryffindors." Harry said,
"And, that," Ron said with a nasty sneer, pointing at to the blode haired boy named Draco Malfoy, who looked like he was intertaining the Slytherin table with distracting impressions.
"Who's Professor Snape?" asked Celina,
"The most horrible-" said Hermione,
"Filthy-" said Harry,
"Ugly git you'll ever meet," said Ron,
"Er-he's a teacher?" Enya asked as she took a bite out of good tasting toast,
"Yeah, who's Slytherin's idal." Answered Harry,
"The stupid-" said Ron but Hermione gave him a dirty look, "um-is always taking points of us for our mistakes but never does to Slytherin, epsecially Mafloy."
"Sounds like you guys are miserable in that class." Celina said,
"Just almost."
"Yeah."
"Yep."
"Okay, we got to get ready for class guys, or we'll be late." Ginny finally said as patted Enya and Celina's shoulder gently.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2003, 01:13:29 PM »

Enya, Ginny, and Celina said goodbye to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Maddy as they went to their own classes, and Enya and Celian followed Ginny to their first class, which was Transfiguration, with Professor Mcgonagal.
When they entered the class room, (which they had to go up some spiral staircasses to get to it) there was already some people in the class room. And a sudden bell was rung. Professor looked up at her students as they walked in and took a seat.
"Welcome class. I'm your Transfiguration teacher, Professor Mcgonagal, and you will all be learning how to turn rats into goblets, turn rats into sticks, and so on. And the only reason I am telling you this is because we have new students, two to be exact." Mcgonagal said as she turned her head to Celina and Enya, who were sitting next to Ginny in the third row of the class.
The class clapped faintly,
"Now, now. let's all begin. Open your books to chapter one, 'Wornatopution Transfiguration', here you will learn the easy steps on to use the wand in a proper manner. And, you will turn these snails," said Professor Mcgonagal with a large box floating next to her, "into worms. Very easy."
Enya took her Transfiguration book out of her hand back and turned the pages to chapter one as Professor Mcgonagal handed out the snails.

The rest of Enya's first class was great, nearly made her snail turn into a worm, but instead it turned into a small, but sort of skinny slug, if anyone wouldn't have noticed it would look like she had done what she was suppossed to do, Ginny had acomplished the task and her snail turned right into a perfect earth worm, and Celina had done the same as Enya.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2003, 01:13:55 PM »

After Transfiguration was over Ginny, Enya, and Celina headed to their next class, Charms.
"And, what is Charms exactly?" Enya asked,
"Oh! I was going to ask that..." Celina said,
"Charms is a class were we'll learn how to use spells and duel and stuff-well, actually do the dueling will be in Defence Against the Arts but we learn how to use these spells properly in this class. This and Defence against arts will be one of your most important classes." Ginny said, Enya was surprised to hear Ginny talk so much, Enya smield, Ginny did too.
"So, now we're going to learn different spells now? Oh-hi Maddy!" said Celina as Mady passed by, waving gratefully while walking next to the Weasley twins along with a african American boy named 'Lee Jordan' who was the Weasley's best frined.
"Yeah, charms is my favorite." Ginny said, "Hopefully both of yours two."
Finally they reached a class room and they entered, it was a small class room, but with a long table in the middle, with chairs on the sides, similiar to the Great Hall's seats. Which Ginny, celina and Enya sat in.
"Where's the teacher?" Celina asked,
"Welcome class! Of course at least most of you know, I am your only charms teacher! Professor Flitwick! today we will be learning some absalute great spells people use normally!" said a high pitched voice.
Enya looked around, but couldn't see where the small voice was coming from, but suddenly, she heard a sound from the front of the class room, she looked over and saw a small little person, either an elf or a midget, standing on a tower of books.
"Oh-hello class!" he said,
"Hello Professor Flitwick." chanted the class besides Enya and Celina.
"Very, very good to see you all, now, open your Charms books called, "enchanting powers' and open to Chapter one, page twelve, read the instuctions first and we'll begin after that." said Flitwick as he waved his wand, muttered something, and instructions appeared on the chockboard in the back of the room.
Enya opened her book and read the instructions,
The Diognozec spell is used many times. This spell will clean a curtain mess in not even a second, this spell is used on such as, water, potion, rotten fluids and so on. To clean a mess simply wave your wand and say, Diognozoractnia Dio-gno-zor-act-nia].
When Enya finished she moved her book to the side, but she suddenly pushed something aside and spilled something cold, when she turned her head in surprise she found a small little cap-sized cup in front of her filled with water. She also found out that everyone else had the same thing, so Enya considered this was part of the lesson.
"Now, repeat after me, diognozoractnia!"
"Diognozoractnia." chanted the class.
"Good, now point your wands out and traight at your cups, and saw the spell directly at it, loud and clear." said Professor Flitwick.
"Diognozoractnia!" said Enya and the rest of the class loudly.
Suddenly, all the water inside the cup and spilled out vanished.
Enya's eyes sparkled, she looked at the rest of the class, some had gotten it right, other made it either over flow. Ginny did fine, so did Celina.
"Very good! Ten points to Gryffindor!" said Flitwick happily.
Ginny, Enya, and Celina all beamed at each other. Ginny smiled happily and congradulated both of them.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2003, 01:14:18 PM »

After thet had left charms with satified moods it was on to History, with Professor Binns.
Enya found that class very, very boring. It was interesting that one of their teachers were a ghost, but he would rant on about their lesson, which was the history of how muggles should not know about the wizarding world, and how their sistems work, and of the different types of things like like networksa, such as floopowder, portkeys, and other stuff....that was where Enya had drifted off into thoughts...she even doodled on a piece of parchment at times, when it was only half full with notes, when it was suppossed to be filled on of what Professor Binns was jabbering about.
After they left, (which was quite a realief) they headed to Potions.
They went down a few floors and went inside the dungeons. The dark, low lited place was quite glomy and mysterious.
Enya found that she did not like potions at all, even though he had made Enya and celina do an easier potion, (which was suppossed to be a lime green) Enya's potion was a dark orange, and Celina's was a blue, which really had a bad smell. Enya read her indredients again, she had forgotten the fluids of the unicorn's blood. But beofore Enya had time to take care of her mess, the teacher came up. A mean, ugly, black haired teacher who seemed to be highly dangerous.
"Miss Vincent, tell me, what did you forget in your potion?" he said dangerously,
"Er-uh-um, t-the unicorn's b-blood." Enya said with caution,
"Now, I am trusting you and your fellow Gryffindor friend to remember to red the ingredients right! If you do this same thing next time, I am affraid I'll have to take points off. You're both lucky you two are new, or I would have." he said darky as he turned on his heal and walked to his desk.
"I told you he can be highly dangerous." Ginny whispered.
From that day on, Enya vowed to always read better in potions. Celina did too, who was in a shock that Snape was even that mean to talk to young ladies as themselves. Enya wondered how bad Snape was to Ron and Harry. She even shivered at the thought of what he did to them.
After the bell rang, Enya, Celina, and Ginny ran out of potions as fast as they dared. They ran out of the dungeons, up some staircasses. And finally out of eye sight or ear shot of Professor Snape or any of the horrid Slytherins.
"Wha-what's our next c-class?" Celina saked,
"D-Defence Against T-the Arts." Ginny spluttered.
Enya nodded and they wlaked up to the staircase, which led them to their next class. And Enya was hoping now more than ever that this class was goingt to be much better then potions.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2003, 01:15:08 PM »

And in fact it was, by a bit. Their new teacher was a old lady, who was near. She was highly smart, and they called her Professor Roger. They learned a few defensive spells that Enya had managed to do, it was nothing the class new, and she was able to learn quick, even Celina.
After the class was over it was finally lunch, it was already 12:30. Enya, Celina and Ginny entered the Great Hall and saw Maddy of course, (talking two one of the Weasley twins this time) and it made her suspicious, because they were both standing rather class to each other and they smurked, and slyly smiled at each other.
Finally when they were finsihed Enya heard Maddy saw,
"Well, bye Fred!"
And she sat next to Hermione.
"Hey guys!" she said happily as Celina, Ginny, and Enya waved.
"Hey!" said Harry,
"Hi." Ron sail,
"Hello, how's sixth year already?" Hermione asked,
"Oh-it's a lot more work then 5th year. I hope my O.W.Ls will turn out good."
"O.W.Ls?" Enya asked,
"Yeah they are a grade thing-don't get me started." Maddy said exhuastedly.
"By the way, how was your first day, anyway?" Harry asked curiously,
"It was great really, Snape was a git as you said, and um-I learned, a lot-a-lot." Enya said as she, Celina, Harry and Ron laughed.
"Well, I guess we proved you right then." Hermione said behind a book.
"So, did you take points off yet?" Ron asked as he slirped some of his soup.
"No, but almost." Celina said,
"How badly did you treat you?" Harry asked,
"A bit too harsh, at least what I thought.
"Oh, sorry. That's how he treats all of us. Join the club." Harry said gloomly,
"Stupid idiot." Ron muttered,
Suddenly, the windows flew opened and out soared what seemed to be a million owls, each with either a package or a letter in their beaks.
"The mail is here!" Maddy said excitedly as she turned and looked at Fred, who sat a few seats away from her.
Enya did exepct a single package or letter from anyone, but while she was eating the rest of her own porage, a owl crashed right in to her lap.
"What the-?"
The owl jumped up and faced her, it was Enya's owl Turnip,
"You need to fix your flying skills." Enya said as she took the letter out of his beak, (who began to pick at her meatloaf).
Enya started to read the letter, it was from her parents,
                        Dear Sweet Enya,
As much as we're not happy with you for going to that school, me and your father would like to know how was your first day,
                                  Yours,
                                  Mom and Dad
[/b]
That's all?" Enya asked herself,
"What?" said Harry, Celina, Ron, Ginny and Maddy curiously.
"Nothing, just a-" but before Enya knew it, the letter was taken from her, Celina had took it, and a few seconds later she said, "They aren't very grateful, are they?"
Enya didn't say anything, she just simply shook her head patted her owl, which flew away.
"What?" Harry asked as he and Ron reached over the table and read the letter, along with evertone else.
"I know how you feel. You're lucky enough they even sent you a letter." Harry said,
"Don't worry, I am sure they'll get used to you going here anyway." Hermione said with a smile,
"What she said." Ron said,
"Yeah, just reply to this one saying you love this school more than anything, and if they are good parents they'll be happy for you-anyway, got to go to Fred, real quick." said Maddy as she shook her letter in her hand and walked out of the commonroom.
"I wonder what's up with her and Fred." siad Ron as he looked after Maddy, "Mum'll be furious if Fred got to any more trouble-if you know what I mean."
"Oh Ron! You know Maddy, she isn't like that," Hermione convinced Ron,
But Enya wasn't listening to their conversation, she was thinking hard how her parents had even sent this letter.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 01:18:15 PM »

After lunch was over, Enya, Ginny and Celina said their second farewell to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Maddy and headed to a class called, "Care Of Magical Creatures", and after that they had to go to a class that they were not aware of, Ginny said that it was a new one, but it was just the 2, 3, and 4th years together, just the Gryffindors.
They walked to outside of the castle near the forest, but they found out that Harry, Hermione, and Ron were there two.
"Uh-are you in the wrong class?" Ginny asked,
"No-I thought we were, but I check the Hogwarts class times, we're in the same class together." Hermione said,
"This year's been quite mixed up, huh?" said Ron,
"No, I don't really, I think it's great!"
" 'Ello class! Welcome ter Care Of Magical Creatures, now, fer some weird reason Professor Dumbledore had changed the classes a'round and made this class with me 'cause ther Slytherins have class with Professor Binns this period-yeah, thers more ter that but it'll take me too long ter explaine-ANYWAY! We're learning about the bitin' prextures. Terday we'll jus' have ter learn how ter feed 'em." said Hagrid who had just come up with a box, Enya looked over, there was fluffy looking, dog-like things in the box, almost the size of rats, but they had long teeth, and long claws. There was something weird about their faces, like they had been run over by a car, because their heads were small, and their eyes were tight against their faces, as if they looked Chinese. And they had long, dragonish tails, but were covered in fur.
"Oh-my-they're-" Enya said as she looked at Hagrid, who was beaming at her, "Uh-cute?"
" 'Course they are! These are the smallest, lookin dog-like things ever! Mixed breed they are! Cross between dog and hamster But they're highly dangerous, they could be poisionous."
"More of a cross between a dog and a small troll." Ron whispered, but Hermione nugded him hard in the ribs.
After they spent the hour and a half trying to just get the prextures just to eat one piece of meat from trying to keep their fingers atatched the class was finally over and they walked to their, 'unknown class', which was in the room near the trophy room.
When Harry, Ron, Hermione, Enya, and Celina entered it, they were surprised to see nearly all of the Gryffindors in there, even Maddy, you waved at them while she was sitting next to Fred.
"Guess what class this is!" Maddy said excitedly,
"Ummm..." Celina said,
"Er-" said Harry,
"Gym class!" Maddy said excidely,
"Gym class?" Ron asked, "But then what's Quiditch for?"
"Come on you nitwit, not everyone is on the Quiditch team!"
"So what do we do?" Enya asked,
"I guess we run?" said Harry,
"Yeah, pretty much, the school getting kind of concerned because some of the students are getting over weight so Dumbledore thought this was going to be highly healthy for us."
"Hm, I am not keen on exercise but I do agree with that." Hermione said,
"Especially when people get as big as Crabbe and Goyle." sniggered Ron as he and Harry laughed.
"WELCOME CLASS!" said a startling voice that made them all turn around quickly, there stood theri teacher, and all of them were quite surprised who he was,
there stood the prankster of all of Hogwarts, Peeves.
"P-P-Peeves?" spluttered Lee Jordan,  

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 01:18:44 PM »

"WHY are you our teacher? T-this has GOT to be a joke!" said a boy Harry said as called Seamus,
"Aww, poor poor little Seamus Finafin, of course I'll be your teacher!"
"Bu-but you? A teacher?" Harry said,
"Yes, if anyone has a problem with it then I'll report Dumbledore, who has total control over me. He picked me because I am the only ghost who has the most energy to host a P.E. class. Today I will just talk but tomorrow we'll start the real stuff." said Peeves as a evil smile crossed his face.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 01:19:13 PM »

The rest of the evening with Peeves was quite interesting. All they did was just do some stretching, nothing special, really. Enya knew he was never serious but this time he was. It was quite weird seeing Peeves standing in front of the Gryffindors, teaching. And it was real hard to think that he was going to be in charge of them all, to take away points, even, or maybe even give points to them. Peves, giving points to the Gryffindor. But Enya wondered how shocking it was for Hermione, Harry, Ron and Maddy. And after the class was over, Enya and Celina were not very soon to find out,
"I can't believe Peeves is out TEACHER! I mean, who would have thought it would be-him?" said Maddy,
"I was totally blown out of puportion-I really never exepcted this to happen either." Hermione said with excitedly wide eyes,
"But it's-PEEVES!" Ron said, who was still in shock,
"Yes, we know that Ron." said Hermione as Ron did one of his faces.
"I hope he won't be a total failure, I mean, he is Peeves, and you never know now. What happens if he was like-I don't know, on the Slytherin's side? He would obviously take more and more points off by the minute!" Hermione added,
"I don't know. I-I-just-er-" said Maddy, who just spluttered her own sentence,
"Something tells me I won't like this class!" Ginny said with a experession on her face,
"But you guys! You never know, maybe Peeves will be a good teacher, maybe he will like us, I mean, he's never really hated us before. And plus, remember what he said, 'I am under control of Dumbledore' I wouldn't think he'd kid around with him." said Enya as Celina nodded,
But Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Maddy just goggled at her, Harry on the other hand, smiled and said, "You know, that might just happen, we never know. Most things come when we least expected it. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that maybe Peeves would be a good teacher."
Hermione, Ginny, and Maddy turned their heads, and made the same astonished experessions to Harry,
"I would expect Hermione to say that." said Ron as Harry and Hermione both gave him dirty looks,
"Anyways! Enough, enough! Please! I need to go to the library, I need some books." Hermione said as she waved happily at the rest of them, "I'll meet you at Dinner, or in the commonroom, obviously I will be in there, getting work done."
"But we didn't have work today, Hermione!" Ron said,
"I know, but remember that Roger woman? She's going to give us loads of homework tomrrow so I took some with me, I'll be prepared, and I hope you guys will too." Hermione said as she walked off to one of the staircasses.
"I guess we need to be a little more responsible, Ron." Harry said,
"But I didn't bring any of the rubbish with me from Dark Arts!"
"That's why we'll be staying up to one 'o clock in the morning, then." Harry said,
"Aw, don't worry guys, forth year isn't that bad. Wiat till you get into big number five! That's where the hard stuff happens-anyway, uh-got to go and talk to Fred, George, and Lee Jordan." said Maddy,
"Don't you mean just Fred?" said Ron as Ginny smurked,
Maddy opened her mouth and closed it, as if she second thought of what she was going to say, but then she finally decided, "Bye!"
"Bye!"
"See you."
"Won't dinner be starting at-six 'o clock?" Celina said as she looked at her watch,
"Yeah, why?" Ron asked,
"Because our classes or over, and we still got two hours left."
"Oh."
"So why don't we join Hermione in the Library?" asked Enya,
"I guess we could," said Harry,
"But we could also do more 'important' things then that-" said Ron but Enya, Harry and Celina were already heading to the Library, and Ron had to run to catch up.  

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2003, 11:00:41 PM »

They entered the library, which was as huge as the Great Hall. There was tons and tons of towers full of books on millions of stands lining the place, and the grumpy libraian, sitting on her seat at her desk at the front of the Library, finally Harry spotted Hermione and walked over, she looked up and smiled a bit,
"So, you four decided to work instead of lieing around?" Hermione asked,
"Er-" Enya said, "well, we haven't had any work with us, but we'll have to stay with you because Maddy just ran off with George, Fred and Lee Jordan."
"You mean Fred." said Ron, but this time Ginny rolled her eyes.
"Yeah so..." said Enya,
"Could we sit down?" Harry asked,
"Sure, go right ahead." Hermione said as she looked down at her paper and started to right more with her quill.
"Um-I got to right a response to my parents." Enya said, who just asked Celina for paper, who gratefully handed a sheet.
"At least you have something to do..." muttered Ron,
"Well, why don't you get a book! Theres something you could do Ron!" Hermione snapped,
Enya smiled and wrote a response,
           Dear Mum and Dad,
All is fine here. No need to worry, it's been a very, very long day at school that seemed to be like ages. I am very happy though, I have made many friends. Sorry if you two aren't satified with the way things go.              
                      Enya
[/color]
After Enya had charmed her signature with her wand, (which was a lot easier to preform the way Hermione taught her) Enya folded up the letter and puttered it in her Hogwarts wobes, ready to send it tonight, where her owl should be, in her room.
"You're learning a lot more now Enya! You two Celina! You two might as well be back in your own school grades!" Hermione beamed as Maddy caught up with them to dinner, followed by of course Fred, who were secretly holding hands, which made Ginny giggle and Ron sneer.
"Thanks Hermione." Enya and Celina both said shyly.
They entered the Great Hall, which was the same as last night. It had been a long, long, long day for Enya, it seemed like the last time she had eaten there was like three days ago. They found there seat and sat down. After Dumbledore anounced the news they began to eat.
After dinner was finished Harry, Ron, George, Fred, and Lee Jordan all said goodnight to the girls and headed to the boy's dorm. They girls yawned and headed up to the girl's.
They undressed into their night gowns and went to bed straight away without even talking.
But while Enya was asleep she was soon awaken by a irritating poke at her ear, when she woke up, nearly jumping off her bed in surprise, she found out it was just her owl, Turnip. He was standing there as if he knew she had a letter for him, and Enya just remembered that, also.
Enya jumped off her bed and ran to her cloaks, and handed her bird the letter she had written for her parents.
Turnip thanked her gratefully and flew out of the window, Enya sighed and watched her brown olw fly out of the window, flew away till he was a little speck. But Enya just remembered how her prents had knew about sending owls was for mail, or how they had gotten her own owl.
Enya puzzled and puzzled over the confusing question, till she had finally reached a comforting, warm, dreamless sleep.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2003, 11:01:04 PM »

Enya was awaken the next morning, and she, Celina, Hermione, and Maddy headed to the Great Hall. They found Harry and Ron of course there, and sat in their regular possessions.
"Good morn'ing." said Ron sleepily,
"Read the Daily Prophet yet?" Harry asked as he handed out a copy to the girls, "Something about Fudge, I don't know. And there's something about Voldemort."
Suddenly, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Maddy and Celina shook and flinched.
"Who's Voldemort?" Enya asked out loud as all of the Great Hall turned their heads to Enya, even the moving pictures on the walls did also.
"Don't say that name! Say you-know-who will you?" Ron screeched,
"But why? Is Voldemort the one who gave Harry the scar?"
"Yes-But that's besides the point! Just don't say that name! I-"
"Ron, drop it." Harry interrupted,
Enya opened her mouth and closed it, she really didn't understand. As the Great Hall stopped glaring at Enya Harry smiled weakly, as if trying to convince Enya so she couldn't of ask any questions. Why was Voldemort a feared name? Why did he give that scar to Harry's head? Why couldn't Enya ask questions she urged to ask? These questions almost became obsessive feelings. Enya had wanted to learn so much why people feared things, and why Harry had always stopped talking when this sort of conversation had come out.
"Enya? Are you okay?" Ginny asked, which was nearly a whisper then a voice.
"Huh-Oh, I am okay...."
Ginny looked worriedly to Hermione, who looked at Celina,
"Do you need to go to the hospital wing? Are you sick?" Celina asked as Enya shook her head and continued to eat little pieces of her own toast.

After breakfast was over they all said goodbye and headed to their classes. Transfiguration was better then yesterdays, so was charms, Professor Binns was as boring as ever. But Enya had managed to learn a few things she was curious about ever since she had gotten into all this. Enya had finally managed to get the right ingredients for potion, without Snape breathing down her's, Celina's, and Ginny's back. Dark Arts was better, and Care Of Magical Arts was good.
Enya, Ginny, Celina, had met up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione and headed to their last class, Gym.
"Wheres Maddy?" Enya asked as she turned her head in all directions,
"Probably with Fred no doubt." sniggered Ron,
"Get over it Ron!" said Ginny,
"How could I?"
"He's your older brother, he's not your son."
Ron opened his mouth, but closed it as Ginny smiled.
They entered the room for class and found Peeves was already there.
"Ah, finally. Lucky you six aren't late for class." Peeves said.
A few minutes later all of the class had filled the class room and Peeves stood up,
"Okay, we're going to run today, and tomorrow we'll play one of our 'ol wizard activity games." Peeves said.
"This is a waste, I tell you." Enya heard Ron say to Harry,
"Did you say something Ron, or should I sat Ronald?" said Peeves as a wide smiled crossed his face,
The whole class broke into sniggers and whispers,
"No one calls me-me-that." Ron said,
"Oh really? Poor Ronnie Kinns, next time you talk I'll make you run three times around the castle." said Peeves, which sounded like a serious order.

The rest of the class they had run back and forth from the forest and the castle, (in new gym class outfits they had to change into) while Peeves kept on blowing his annoying high pitched whistle.
After class was over all the girls and boys went into their own changing rooms to get back into their cloaks, they finally walked back to castle, exhausted.
"I can't believe him! How many was that? That could have been like-five miles we ran!" Ron spluttered,
"I have never seen Hermione run that fast!" Harry said as he and Ron started to laugh, while Hermione scowled,
"Well Ron, I was surprised to see you in shorts! I have never seen anything so hairy, you had more hair on your legs then any hair on my head!" said Hermione as the girls burst out laughing,
Ron had shut his mouth the whole time to the castle while the girls had talked and chattered. When they had finally, and slowly headed to the castle they had two hours before dinner would start, so they once again headed to the Library.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 11:15:03 PM by Celina »

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 11:01:29 PM »

At the Library they didn't exactly do homework, (besides Ron and Harry, who were busy trying to do towers of homework) but Hermione and Maddy spent the two hours helping Enya and Celina with their spells.
"Okay, say this after me, Gornatorious. Hermione said,
"Gornatorious. repeted Celina and Enya,
"Okay point that at Harry's books," Hermione said, "and say the spell again, loud and clear."
"Gornatorious!" shouted Enya and Celina,
Suddenly, Harry's two books popped right up from under the stack and opened up, the pages flew open and stopped in the middle.
"Very good!" Hermione said as Maddy clapped.
The rest of the time Celina and Enya had learned more and more spells and they were able to remember them. And they didn't even have to worry about people doing it for themselves.
After their Library time, they headed up the staircase and over to the Great Hall for dinner.
"So Harry, did you do the rest of your homework?" Maddy asked,
"No. I still got potions and transfiguration." Harry answered with a sigh.
"I told you Harry, if you would have taken some homework from yesterday you wouldn't have so much right now." Hermione muttered as Ron turned his head and gave her a look, but Hermione shook her head with displeasure.
"Oh-hey there’s Fred, got to go-" Maddy said as she ran over to Fred, who waved at them all, George and Lee Jordan in the back, scowling.
"She'll never get enough of him, will she?" Ginny asked,
"Obviously not." Ron said as he looked back to see Maddy and Fred holding hands, "Fred doesn't hang out with George anymore, or Lee Jordan."
"Poor George." Ginny said,
"Oh he's not sad, he's furious." Ron said to see if Fred was around to hear their conversation, "But he'll get over it, it was bound to happen anyway, but it's not like any of them are enemies, Maddy's good friends with all of them."
"What's going on with Percy? Is he okay?" Hermione asked as they climbed more of the staircases.
"Oh yeah. He's a prat as always, he's on his seventh year-finally. He says he is for sure going to work for Fudge now, he'll even have a job at the Ministry, that is, if he doesn't already." Ron answered as he made a face,
"Who's Fudge?" Enya asked curiously,
"The biggest bas-" said Ron but Hermione gave him an angry look, "uh-git you'll ever meet, he works at Ministry Of Magic."
"I hate him." Harry muttered,
"Don't we all?" Ron said back,
"Why is he such a-pain in the you-know-what?" Celina asked,
"He's just a git-can't stand him sometimes-" said Ron,
"He's always writing stuff about Harry, fictional things, stuff that isn't true, he's trying to make Harry look like some clown in the Daily Prophet." Hermione added,
"Oh." Celina said,
But Enya gave Harry a guilty look, and he once again smiled weakly. Enya had really felt sorry for him. It seemed like he was the most hated person at the school, just because of his scar. But was it only his scar? Was it just that that made him a laughing stock? Why was it just that? Enya has many scars in places, but that doesn't make the Ministry treat her like dirt.
They finally reached the Great Hall, sat down in their places till the room began to fill up, and looked down anxiously at their empty plates-especially Ron.
Dumbledore announced the normal news, and finally food filled the plates and goblets and they began to eat.
"So, you're going to do homework in the commonrooms, right Harry?" Hermione said across the table.
"Yes, Hermione." Harry said as he looked at Ron, who rolled his eyes.
"I still got homework," Enya said with a sigh,
"Oh-sorry, if we hadn't made you do all those spells you could of finished." Hermione said in an apology,
"Guess you and Harry have to work with each other then?" Maddy said, who surprised them all,
"Not just Harry and Enya, Ron and I also have homework, too." Celina said exhaustedly,
"Welcome to Hogwarts." Fred said enthusiastically,
"Whoo hoo." said Celina in a bored voice,
"Hey, come on guys, it can't be that bad can it? You're all learning! This is responsibility, and that's good. We all need that at times-and Fred, stop making those imitations!" Hermione said as she looked at Fred, who was doing a poor, but silly imitation of Hermione,
"As if I look like that!" Hermione said, trying to keep her laughs in as Fred stuck out his chest, and made some kind a face, sticking out his tongue,
Ron snorted as he looked back at Hermione and Fred, Harry did too.
"Fred! Go make fun of someone else!" Hermione said as she put her hands on his face and pushed him back in his seat.
After dinner Enya, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Celina headed to the Gryffindor commonrooms. Hermione said goodnight, Celina soon finished her homework, and did the same, as she headed up to the girl's dorm. Which left Ron, Enya and Harry, alone in the room.

"Well, I'm done now, see you two." Ron said,
"You're done already?" Harry asked, outraged,
"Yeah, I got a lot of things done in the Library, didn't you know?"
"I thought we had the same amount done!"
"I proved you wong, didn't I? Anyway, hopefully you'll be done soon, 'night."
"Night."
Enya watched Ron go up the boy's dormatory and looked back at her book. Then she had finally remembered, she could now ask Harry what happened to him when he was younger, and that is, if it wasn't a problem.
"Uh-Harry?" ENya asked, shyly,
"Hm?"
"Uh-I am just curious-er, since we're alone, I'd just like to know-that is, if it is okay asking you-what really happened to you when you got that-that scar? And why does everyone fear Voldemort's name? Who is he anyway?"
Harry turned his head and looked at Enya, almost in a outraged way.
"Er-well, I don't remember much, I was no more then one years old, but he killed my parents, and he tried to kill me, but he couldn't, so all he gave me was just a scar." Harry said as he swallowed, "Everyone fears his name becuase he's a dangerous merderer. It's a long story really."
Enya looked sadly at Harry, who once again gave her a weak smile. Enya now felt worse more than ever, but she knew how he felt, her parents had died two.
"I'm sorry. I know how you feel-my parents were killed two."
"You're not kidding!"
"No. I don't know how, I was only three."
"Could you remember anything? All I could remember is green smoke."
Enya froze a second, green smoke? That's what she remembered too! But this couldn't mean-could it?
"I remember green smoke two!" Enya said, more outraged,
Harry sat there, goggling at her,
"You don't think-?"
"I don't know, it's weird."
They paused a second, both smiled at each other and turned back to their homework.
A few hours passed, or ages did at least, and Harry and Enya talked continueously, but not on the same topic, they would ask each other things about other subjects. Enya had finally just finished her homework and was stacking her books and stuffing them in her bag. She lifted up her hand and checked her watch, it was already 10:30, she she had to go to bed.
Harry and Enya both got up at the same time,
"Finished?" Harry asked,
"Yeah-you?"
"Yep."
"Well-goodnight, then."
"Yeah-see you tomorrow I guess?"
"Yeah, goodnight, Harry." Enya said with a smile,
"Goodnight Enya." Harry said, and for the first time smiled, a real, big smile.
Enya patted him on the shoulder and walked up to the girl's dorm.  

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2003, 11:02:01 PM »

Enya went to bed with a heavy heart-but also feeling happy that she had talk it through with Harry.
Enya slipped into her own night gown and quietly went to bed, trying not to wake Hermione, celina, or Maddy, who were snoozing peacefully.
That night Enya couldn't go to sleep, her thoughts were on her poor parents-and Harry's. Enya wondered why they had died in the same way. Perhaps they were one of Voldemort's victems? For sure yes. But why did he kill them? Were they involved with anything Voldemort was against? Or was he just a mindless, careless, evil murdering wizard? But was he still alive? He couldn't be-can he? Wouldn't he know that one of his victems daughters was still alive? Why didn't Voldemort kill Enya too while he was at it? Enya would have died instantly. Harry on the other hand is a powerful wizard, Enya couldn't be as powerful as he to live through something Voldemort would want dead. And plus, Voldemort would at least, or if he tried killing her, would leave a scar or something on Enya's forhead, but she did not have one, so there was a clue.
All these thoughts that raced through Enya's head had suddenly made her drowsy and she drifted off to a sleep.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 11:02:57 PM »

Enya woke up by herself and went down to breakfast, where Harry and Ron sat. That while day was the same as always, Enya and Celina were learning a lot now, they had leanred new spells and much more than they had imagined.

A few weeks passed, and it was now Halloween. The Great Hall was filled with bats, there was much candy and sweets hidden behind and inside bowls and goblets, (to Ron's pleasure), and the Hogwarts bewitched sky was a stormy, creepy, dark color, threatening to rain.
"It’s lovely here when its Halloween, isn't it?" Celina asked as she ducked a bat,
"Nice? I wouldn't say that! I hate bats!" Maddy complained as she almost hid under a table,
"Ah, bats aren't that bad!" Celina said,
"Oh really? What about the poisonous ones?" Maddy said,
"Oh Maddy, Hogwarts, A History says that Dumbledore wouldn't put Ponactorous bats at Halloween, just fruit bats." Hermione said,
All Maddy did was whimper,
But Enya wasn't paying attention, she was looking at Dumbledore for some reason, but when he finally noticed that she was staring at him, he smiled politely and bowed and bit. Enya blushed and looked away,
"What's wrong with you?" Harry asked,
"Oh, nothing." Enya answered,

After dinner the girls headed to the Gryffindor common rooms while Ron and Harry turned in their late homework sheets to Professor Mcgonagal. While they did, a bright, shining paper on the walls distracted them from going on,
"What's this?" Maddy said as she took it off the wall, (but another one magically reappeared when she did),

Welcome Hogwarts students!
There will be a new dance appearing the 10th this week! This dance was made to celebrate a long summer and new students! And to also celebrate a late Halloween dance! (no costumes will be allowed). but please attend this wonderful opportunity! You won't regret!

"A dance?" Maddy asked, outraged, "Oooh! I know who I'll bring with me!"
"How ridiculous! A dance? Since when does Hogwarts have a dance?" Hermione said, as if it was the most stupid accomplishment,
Enya just looked at the paper. A dance? Who was going to ask Enya to a dance? No one even liked her!
"Hm....I wonder who'll ask me!" Celina said excitedly,
"All I know is that I won't be attending this." Enya said as she looked at the paper with a scowl,
Hermione, Maddy, and celina shook their heads and walked on, Enya on the other hand, looked back at the paper, made sure no one was looking, and folded it up and puttered it secretly into her Hogwarts robe's pocket.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2003, 10:49:42 PM »

The girls entered the dorms and while they were changing, Hermione spoke up,
"Why are they doing this? Didn't they know dances could atomically hurt people?"
"And what do you mean? Dances can't atomically hurt people!" Maddy said,
"Of course they can! What happened if you have asked someone and they said, 'no, I already got a dance partner'. That hurts!" Ginny said, as Hermione, Maddy, Celina and Enya turned their heads in surprise that she had finally spoke,
"Yeah, I guess you're right-" Maddy said, but whom was interrupted by Hermione,
"For you Maddy, you can't get hurt, because you already have a partner, but we don't." Hermione said, making it sound like it was not defense,
"Yeah. Sorry guys, I really do hope four get partners though." Maddy said in a apology,
"I don't know, who'll ask me?" Enya spoke up,
"Who knows, don't think ahead of time, Enya." Hermione said with a smile,
"Anyways! This should be the least of our problem, right girls?" Celina said,
"Yeah," said Maddy,
"Of course!" Hermione said,
"Maybe." Ginny said quietly,
"Well, goodnight everyone." Celina said as she gave a smile at Enya, whom smiled back,
after everyone had settled in Enya stared blankly at the top of her four-poster bed, staring into space, as if clearing her mind from all of the things that had happened, but suddenly, a low, quiet, whisper ringed in Enya ears, something that sounded like a mouse, Enya looked over and saw Ginny awake, and she was the one calling Enya. Enya looked at her weirdly and got up as quietly as she could and crawled over to her,
"What is it?" Enya whispered as she reached Ginny's four-poster, who got off her bed,
"I have something for you and Celina, but I couldn't call Celina-" said Ginny as she looked around before she finished her sentence, "Because the three of us would wake up Hermione and Maddy."
"So what is it, Ginny?" asked Enya,
"What a sec, okay?"
"Sure."
Ginny quietly looked around and about, and crawled over to her night stand, and pulled out a dark, uneven-looking, book sized figure out carefully. And she gave it to Enya, who looked at her.
Enya took her hand and was about to open it, but Ginny waved her arms frantically, "No, don't open it yet, it'll wake them up. I won't you and Celina to open that up together. It's a book about spells, I have noticed in the library that you and Celina were ment to know more advanced, so I got you this from the restricion section, it'll help you too a lot, and maybe you'll know as much as Hermione, or maybe even Maddy, but wait till you and Celina are out of any of the teacher's whys are out of any of the Slytherin's, even Draco and his gain." Ginny said with a whisper, "Use it well, okay? Madam Prince said she'll let you even keep it-for good use only."
Enya looked at her with surprise and said, "I don't know what to say Ginny! Thanks a lot!" but before Enya had knew it she and Ginny were both hugging,
At that moment now Enya knew that her and Ginny were going to be closer friends.
"Thanks Ginny." Enya whispered with a smile then she said, "Got to go to bed, goodnight. Tomorrow let's wake Celina up and we'll open this in the Great Hall, will that be okay?"
"Yeah, that'll be perfect. Goodnight."
Enya smiled and crawled back to her bed, and carefully opened her bedside nightstand door, and putted the book back in it. And went back to bed.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2003, 10:50:35 PM »

Enya woke up the next morning, pulled the book Ginny had given her the previous night and walked over, woke Celina up, (who almost rolled off her bed) and woke Ginny the second later.
The three of them walked quietly down the girl's dorm and out of the Gryffidnor commonroom. They went down the marble staircasses and into the Great Hall, for breakfast and to also see what was inside the wrappers to recover what was inside them. When they first entered the Great Hall the were surprised to find Harry and Ron there, playing wizard chest. And there was some other people around.
"Waking up early then, ladies?" Ron asked as they sat down, "Where's Hermione and Maddy?"
"Um-they're still asleep." Ginny said, "Open it up!"
"But what-" Celina said, but whom was interrupted by Enya, who waved her hands fantically,
"But what is-" Celina said, who ws cut off again,
"What's going on?" Harry asked suspiciously,
"Nothing-just open it." Ginny said anxiously,
Celina looked at Enya weirdly, and at the same time, they both teared the wrapping off the book, to discover a dark red and green cover book, that said in fancy, but bold letters,
Magical And Dangerous Spells Used Around The World, (Fast ways to Learn in just one week!)
By Cornous Markshaw
[/b]
"Wouldn't that come from the-" Ron said,
"So, how did you risk getting this?" Enya asked as she looked up at Ginny,
"This is a dangerous book, Ginny." Celina said with rather wide eyes,
"It's the only way you two could get back to your own grade." Ginny said with generous eyes,
Celina looked at Enya, who smiled and said, "We'll take good care of this-we promise."
Ginny smiled, finally Celina did the same.
"We'll have to read this at least every night and practive the spells til we know them by heart." celina planned,
"Good thinking." Enya said as she put it safely in her bag.

Silas.R.Claw

• Fifth-year student
  • Ravenclaw
  • Third-year Student
  • Beaters Rock Of Course
    • View Profile
    • http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2003, 02:55:11 AM »

That was a lot of writing Celina
Please join my site its http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2003, 09:21:17 AM »

ya but it was worth it ;D and it's not even done yet 8)

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2003, 01:33:48 PM »

Harry and Ron were curious the whole day, they wanted to get a sneak peak of how dangerous the book was, but Ginny would tell them off,
"Not till tonight, or tomorrow, maybe even Celina and Enya will teach both of you the spells." Ginny said with a smurk,
"Teach? What are they going to-OUCH!" said Ron as Harry kicked him hard under the table.
Ginny smilply smurked again, as Ron scowled. But Enya and Celina couldn't help being almot as curious of what was inside the book as Harry and Ron were, but Ginny would always convince them,
"Don't worry, you wil find out tonight, maybe even this spell will get you two back to normal grade level."
Celina looked at Enya and shruged.
What could be in that book that made it so dangerous? Why was Ginny acting so suspicious? The book couldn't be that bad, could it?"
"Ginny, how exactly bad is the book?" Enya asked out of more curiousity,
"Almost as dangerous to get us suspended from school, or maybe even expelled."
"Then why did Madam Prince let you have it?" Celina asked,
"Because I got Dumbledore's permission."
"That explains a lot." Ron muttered

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2003, 12:26:15 PM »

(continue to my story from above)

After another day of going back and forth, around and up the castle, and after being tortored in Peeves class of running and playing some kind of wizard game with a plastic ball they walked back up the castle, drenched in sweat, over heating in their thick Hogwarts robes,
"So-we proved you wrong, huh, Harry and Enya? You thinks class with Peeves is not all that bad now anyways? Eh?" Ron asked angerly as they got nearer to the castle,
"Well, you can't think all of your classes are going to be perfect!" Ginny said, panting,
"It wasn't-all-that bad. I-mean, isn't that-how-gym class-is suppossed to be-like?" Hermione said, panting, nearly falling to ground, but Ron had caught her,
"Come off it-Hermione." panted Harry as he whipped sweat off his brow.
"At-least-we got exercise-right?" Celina said as she clutched a stitch in her ribes,
"It was a little too much though." Ginny said,
"Why do we need-exercise-anyway? We don't look like-Crabbe and-Goyle." Harry said,
"Yet." Hermione corrected,
"What-do-you mean?" Enya asked,
"If-we don't exercise,-we might gain a little weight, and that-not good."
"At least the guys need to." Ginny whispered as Celina, Hermione, and Enya giggled,
"Hey-we-don't pig out-like the Slytherins-do." Ron said, pointing a finger at Hermione and Ginny,
Before Hermione had even got to say one word Peeves had zoomed down in front of them, blocking them in their tracks,
"What-did we-do know, Peeves?" Ron said, as Ginny told him to be quiet as she nudged him in the ribes,
"You will no longer call me Peeves, you'll call me Professor, or sir." he said, "Have a good work out?"
"Do you think you work us hard enough?" Harry said,
"Yes-and it'll get harder as we get closer to the end of the year." Peeves said, as a evil smile crossed his face,
"Well-what abouth the Slytherins? How-hard do-you work on-them?" Hermione said, still breathing hard for breath,
"Oh-," Peeves said as he broke out into a fit of laughs, "you should come with me and see how much they suffer." Peeves laughed again and zoomed around into the air, flying to the castle, (but accidently hitting a tree).
"Hmm...I would like to see that." Harry said,
"Must be tragic for poor Crabbe and Goyle." Ron said as Harry started to laugh,
"Stoppit! You two shouldn't make fun of them." Hermione said,
Harry shook his head and Ron continued on on his laughs.
The rest of them, (including Maddy, who had just joined in after them not a minutes later) they walked back up the castle and into the Library.

The rest few hours Hermione and Maddy taught all of them some usefull spells, like a Summoring Spell, which could make a picture, painting or anything else turn into night, (Enya wondered why this was usefull) but most of them succsessed, but Ron had only managed to make a few mistakes. Maddy taught them one spell that was called, 'Mummering Spell' just for fun, which made their targets mummur and mutter, moan and groan, which made no sense. (Ron and Harry had lots of fun with that), but after many other spells, Hermione checked her watch,
"It's almost time for dinner, come on. We don't want to be late-Dumbledore will be anouncing something about the dance, and I want to hear what he says." Hermione said as everyone began to pack their things,
While Ginny, Enya and Celina went over and grabbed their's, Enya heard a Ron and Harry in a whispered conversation,
"So, have you found a dancing partner?" Ron whispered,
"No. You?" harry asked back,
"Nah. Don't think any one would want to go with me."
"Me either."
"Hopefully, though."
"Who knows."
Enya wondered why the boys cared so much, but while she had listened to their conversation secretly Ginny noticed Enya still sitting on the ground and nudged her a big with her foot,
"Enya, are you okay?" Ginny asked,
Enya looked up in surprise and said, "Huh? Oh, yeah, sorry."

Silas.R.Claw

• Fifth-year student
  • Ravenclaw
  • Third-year Student
  • Beaters Rock Of Course
    • View Profile
    • http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2003, 10:42:39 PM »

ok yours are just about the best ive heard you should become a

writer
Please join my site its http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up