Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody there?  (Read 567 times)

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
Anybody there?
« on: July 11, 2003, 02:31:00 AM »

Celina woke up late sunday, it was around 8:45, so she decided to go down to the dinning hall for some breakfast, hoping she wasn't the only late sleeper.
I took her only a few moments to relise that the dormetory and common room were deserted, feelin a little bit strange she walked casually down to the dinning hall hoping to bump into another student, but she didn't.
She opened the great doors and walked inside ready to have some toast and orange juice only to find that this room was also empty: The tables were pushed to the sides and covered in a white storage cloth, The light were out making it semi dim because only the morning light was coming through the little creveses in closed shudders on the windows.
Starting to panic now celina ran down the halls of the school opening every door in her view. empty, empty, empty, EMPTY! all the rooms were deserted!
she flew back down the stairs and ran out to the much brighter ground and  screamed at the sight she saw ahead of her.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2003, 11:40:06 AM by Celina »

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
Re:Anybody there?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 07:11:00 AM »

100 yards away, she could see the school carriages taking the Hogwarts students back to the Hogwarts Express. How had Celina forgotten that this was the last day?! How did she let herself wake up late?

Thinking the same thing, just 20 yards away from Celina, was 7th year, Sirius Black.
*Sirius turned to head back into the castle.*
He was going to look for someone else, just incase...

As he turned, he heard a young girls voice calling his name.  It was the new studeny, First Year of Huffleputt- Celina! One of Sirius' truly favorite Hufflepuffs.

*Sirius jogs over to Celina, to greet her*

"Well hello there, Celina. How're ya'? More importantly, how'd you manage to miss the departure? Even more importantly, who all is left? Anyone?"

*Celina greets Sirius, and responds...*
"Hey Sirius. I'm just a little shocked still. I don't know how, but I completely forgot it was the last day! I haven't seen anyone left, but lets head back into the castle. We need to try to find Dumbledore, straightaway!"

Sirius says,
"Uh, well, yeah, ok. But maybe we could make a few stops before actually looking for him? I have always wanted to see that 7th room in the 11th corridor of the 13th floor... Want to come?"
At the look of concern on Celina's face, Sirius hastely adds,
"We can swing by the kitchens, if you want."

*It was common knowledge that virtually every DECENT First Year had some sort of deep burning desire to visit the  Kitchens of Hogwarts. Nobody knew why, but for whatever reason, this seems to convince Celina.*

"After all," said Sirius, "I think Dumbledore might actually find US, if we make enough racket around here ;). It'd be easier for him to find us, rather than searching for hours on end, just to find the entrance to his office. And knowing him, I'd bet he's got some sort of statues guarding it, and some crazy password, like Sherbert-Lemon or something!"

*So, Sirius and Celina set off towards the castle, in search of room 7, Corridor 11, floor 13...*

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 11:39:43 AM »

Sirius and Celina were climbing the neverending stairs to find room seven.
Sirius was first to speak since they left the enterance hall, "so, in any case, are you at least packed?"
Celina responded with a smile on her face but she could feel the embarrassment washing over her, "well actually i haven't even started........I forgot it was the last week of school, jeeze i even skipped the last feast because i thought it was just another normal days worth of dinner and besides, i was sick"
"oh, i see, ok then" said sirius. "What about you sirius? you done packing?" "and how did you forget it was the last day of school?! your a prefect!" said celina with a semi awstruck tone in her voice.
"Well i don't think i should tell you but i guess it all right, I was out las-" he cut himself off and said with a gleem in his eyes, "here we are!" "room 7, Corridor 11, floor 13" he opened the door and stood aside as he let celina enter first, he followed in persuit.
What was inside was like nothing they had ever seen! It was amazing!

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 03:41:22 PM »

((Prefect now, eh?? Is that right?  ;D ))

"WOW!" Exclaimed Sirius!

"It's amazing!" Yelped Celina.

"Yeah, it sure is... but... what do you think it is?" Asked Sirius.

*Celina slowy approached the giagantic bubble, which was floating about 3 feet off the gound, with a diameter of roughly 6 feet.*

"I don't know, never seen anything like it," replied Sirius, "But I like what it's doing with the colors. Changing like that- it''s really cool."

The bubble was changing colors slowly, and it was tie-died. It gave off a brilliant display of colors across the whole room, and its beautiful light was reflected off of Celina's face, Sirius noticed.

"Well, I don't reckon we should just stand here," Said Sirius.

"OK....what should we do then?" Celina asked...

"Um, well Celina don't tell anyone I did this- no matter what happens! But if you like, you can follow me!"

Celina had no idea what Sirius was tlaking about, until, suddenly...

*Sirius creeps foward towards the giagantic bubble, and touches it.

"It's warm," he says.

*With a crazed smile on his face, Sirius backs up to the door of the room, and runs full speed at the bubble. Celina watches as his body seems to hit the bubble, and stop moving. Then, with no warning, Sirius simply dissapears.*

"Um...." Says Celina

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 03:51:15 PM »

(yup! well ok i didn't really mean to put that, i wasn't thinking straight but whatever to late now)

"Sirius?" celina questioned the empty room.

no answer.

Celina walked around to the other side of the bubble hoping to find sirius standing there, but he wasn't.

Celina, praying that her head wouldn't burn off or nothing would take, stuck her head into the bubble and looked around.
And without warning there was a POP! sound and she was sucked inside the bubble.
she was falling for what seemed forever when she landed with a soft "thump" beside a dazzeled sirius in a heap of grass.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2003, 04:01:51 PM »

Sirius looked around, confused. He appeared to be sitting on a pile of grass. Suddenly, Celina appeared next to him.

"This is, um, odd." Said Celina with a bit of awe in her voice.

*Sirius nodded at Celina*
"Want a cookie?" he asked her.

*Celina looked at Sirius, then stood up.*
"Nah, no thanks. Let's explore, want to?"

"Course!" Said Sirius."Where do you think this took us? And... why is there no sky above us?"

*Celina looked up, and to her amazement, there was no sky above them. It looked as though they were looking through the top of a lake, with a layer of water over them. But no sky there...*

"I supposed that's the bubble," Said Celina.

*Sirius shrugged one shoulder, and ventrured off into their new deminsion. Eventually, he came upon a large field, with strange looking plants growing in it.*

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2003, 04:06:28 PM »

*celina picked up one of the small plants and immidiatley droped it because 10 legs sprouted out of the stem and it was starting to crawl on her*
sirius burst out laughing at the sight of her screaming her head off and the little creature following her around
"SIRIUS! Squish it! do something with! OW! it bit me!" yelled celina now in pain.

sirius, who had now stopped laughing, was aming his wand at the lil vermin trying to stun it but it was just to quick.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2003, 04:08:37 PM »

And the fact that he was still laughing hysterically made it harder to aim.

"Well Celina, I guess there's nothing for me to do! Just keep running, I'm sure it will tire out soon!"

*Sirius sat down and leaned his back agains a mound of dirt, and folded his arms across his chest, as if settling in to watch a great game of Quidditch.*

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2003, 04:11:25 PM »

"Oh you git!" "i'm going to get you for this!" squeled celina as she ran past sirius

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2003, 04:19:00 PM »

Yeah yeah... sure you are. Better watch your mouth, or I'll pull more up!

*Sirius grabbed another odd plant, and yanked it out of the ground*

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2003, 04:22:46 PM »

this one was much different though it froze all things around him except for the beholder.
he was kind of feeling tickelish for some reason, he walked over to celina and started to play around, he screwed up her hair and and turned her cloak inside out and backwards and put her into a really odd position with the lil chasing, now frozen, plant in her hand.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2003, 04:26:34 PM »

Then he picked three more plants, which turned out to be the same as the first that Celina drew. He placed all of the frozen little devil creatures around Celina.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2003, 05:00:02 PM »

Sirius was now laughing so hard his face was turning color.
"I can't wait to see her face when she un freezes!"

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2003, 06:32:45 PM »

it was about half ever since he had un rooted that plant and everything was still motionless.
he was trying everything to wake them up now. he tapped celina, yelled in her ear, poked he side rib, knocked on her head (softly) but still she wouldn't budge.
now he was getting scared, "what if they never wake up?" he said to himself
And with a last though he droped the plant that was in his hand and it turned into ash as it hit the ground.
He sat there moping for about three minutes staring at his hand when her heard a girl scream, he looked up and there was celina doing her dance all over again except this time faster for there were more creatures chasing her.
Sirius happy that nothing was wrong laid back down again and sighed deeply watching celina have a tantrume in front of him.

Celina, some how, was able to brush off the lil beasts and sit down for once.
when she sat she heard sirius beside her laugh with triumph, "what are you laughing for sirius?" she asked in a tired voice
"well, haven't you noticed?"
"noticed what?"
"Your hair and your clothes!"
celina lifted her hands in unison and felt her hair, it felt all rough, knotty and haggered. she then looked down at her robes and saw that they were inside out and backwards.
her reaction was the total oppisate of what sirius thought it would be, instead she just smirked and started to laugh to herself quietly.
"what?"said sirius questionly
"well" said celina "it's just i always thought you were smarter than that, but i guess this proves me wrong"
"wha'?" said sirius
"well you don't seem to have noticed that you have no hair any more"
a horrified look came over sirius face as he slowly lifted his hands to the top of his head, ready for the shock of being bald
his hands touched and  thankfully there was hair, it was all just a big joke!
celina was starting to get tears in her eyes she laughed so hard.
once she had finished her moment of comback she brought out her want and pionted it at he hair and said "Delimious!" and her hair was back to normal. she switched her robes back to the orriginal way.
"now, i just have one last thing to fix" she pulled down her sock on the right leg to show a bloody bite which came from the plant.
she lifted her wand, pionted at the bite and said "Disinfecto" and quickly it cleared up and vanished.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2003, 06:46:46 PM »

Don't scare me like that! Oh well, I guess I deserved it.

*Sirius suddenly though he deserved much more than that, and got an image of little monsters chasing him instead and Celina watching for fun*

Lets get moving away from this patch. Maybe move to a new area and keep exploring? Sound good to you?

Really, he just didn't want Celina to have an opportunity to terrorize him the way he had done. But she didn't know that...

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2003, 06:59:42 PM »

"ya sure" "bit creepy this place, isn't it?"

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2003, 07:02:47 PM »

Yes, I don't quite know exactly what it is. Everything's a bit hazy, like and unclear dream. And I feel like I'm floating. I know you're one of those smarty-pants students who is able to pass from First to Second to Third Year in only a matter of days.... So you must read a lot. Ever heard of anything like this?

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2003, 07:17:26 PM »

*ignores the comment*
well were not actually in a real world, it's called a Madigus Figus, thats where someone in the real world creates there own small little version putting in and taking out whatever they want. There is a way to get out, I just can't really remember at the moment......give me sometime to think, sirius.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2003, 12:37:51 PM »

Alright sounds good. But wait...if I can put in anything I want, and take anything I DON'T want out..... What do I do, just concentrate?

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2003, 01:14:56 PM »

exactly! it's a matter of using the brain, sirius! except you can concentrate your way out of the world.
I remember that to leave you have to say some sort of counter curse in latin :( It's like Frogin de Gon or something like that *shugs again and just keeps walking*

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2003, 01:18:50 PM »

**Sirius scrunches up his face in concentration, and suddenly 2 butter beers appear in his hands, with a loud POP sound.**

Well, here you go then. I figured why not, you know?
So, where shall we go next? That..um, stuff over there looks kind of interesting, want to check it out?

*Sirius points at a medium sized lake. The only thing is, this lake isn't a lake- it cant be. It is orange in color and keeps sprouting...shapes, of animals.*

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2003, 01:27:57 PM »

*celina doesn't answer for a moment and then a map magically appears in her hand*

though we would need this ;)

oh sure, the thing looks ok and i'll stick something in it, if it burns or anything like that then don't go in it hahaha and if not then i'll be the first person to dive into an orange lake!

no you won't, yelled sirius as he raced her to the lake!

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2003, 01:33:22 PM »

Sirius has a signifigant lead- he's about 3 inches taller than Celina and his legs are longer. But, he trips on a misplaced root. As he's going down and sees Celina passing him, his arm shoots out and he grabs her, pulling her down in front of him.

"HA! I'll bet three Chocolate Frogs that I beat you into that lake!" Sirius calls after Celina's now dirt covered body.

The two of them stop at the lake, and Celina tests it by sticking a stick into the mysterious substance. The stick fizzes, and whizzes, but when Celina pulls it out, notihng is wrong with it.

"Well, I don't know.... Those noises kind of scared me..." Sirius tells Celina.

"Aw don't be a baby, Sirius!" And Celina pushes Sirius in the...stuff

"CELINA!!!!!!!!!" Yells Sirius as he pulls her in with him

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2003, 01:35:43 PM »

hahaha! this stuff is even better than bubbeling gum drops, i mean the sensation is just tremendous!
celina grabed sirius and dunked his head under the wat- lake thing.
but he pulled he down with him.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2003, 01:43:59 PM »

Sirius' sudden plunge under the stuff was so unexpected that he forgot to close his eyes. Afraid that his eyes might be ruined by the orange stuff, he yells, "Celina! My eyes!" Instead it sounds more like "Ballerina! Die Thighs!" Sirius tries to use Celina's hands to pull himself back up, but all this accomplishes is pulling her under with him.

"Sorry" says Sirius, but it sounds nothing like sorry. Celina's eyes are also open, and the amazing thing is that under the stuff the two can see just as easily as above it. With no pain to their eyes.

Sirius suddenly realizes that he's completely out of air, and panicking he takes a breath-expecting not to get any air. But suprisingly enough, he gets a full crisp glup of air, and signals to Celina to do the same.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2003, 01:49:13 PM »

*celina looks at sirius as if he's gone crazy but then follows suit*
she took a deep breath and was surprised just as sirius was that she could breath in this stuff.
celina looked around it wasn't as if it was just orange around in here, there was actually stuff swimming around them. and plants growning here and there.
she saw something big swimming towards them but couldn't qute make it out....

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2003, 01:53:34 PM »

Celina taps Sirius on the shoulder, and points straight ahead.
Coming straight at them is a huge shadow....with eight legs.

Suddenly, Sirius realizes what it is, and screams with fear!
What else would be in this "lake" that is massive and has eight legs!!!

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2003, 02:08:04 PM »

celina who was still trying to make out the shadow tried to get a better view by going closer butwas quickly grabed back by sirius who draged the both of them to the shore.
The 'thing' came up and looked to be as a giant spider, this time celina screamed in horror and ran for cover with sirius not far behind. they jumped behind a bush panicking with each second that passed and then it accured to sirius that he could just make it go away so he concentrated with all his might and a few moments later there was a loud 'POP' from the other side of the bush and when they turned around the spider was gone from the view.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2003, 02:13:58 PM »

Well, that was interesting, huh?

Yeah, maybe for you Sirius, but that thing almost...ate me, or something!

Well I wouldn't have gotten that close! You're lucky I pulled you back! Too bad we  had to get out though, it felt really good.

*Celina looks at her robes, then says*

Yeah it did feel good, but now that we're all wet, I'm freezing.

*Sirius was shivering* Yeah, do you know any charms to make our robes dry?

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2003, 02:18:20 PM »

yup......Rembillious
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up