Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Role Play Revolution  (Read 1480 times)

Morgana McCawber

• Slytherin
  • Third-year Student
  • We are better than you.
    • View Profile
Re:Role Play Revolution
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2003, 09:21:43 PM »

Morgana scowled.  "Back

where it came from? back where it came from?!  I'll have you know, back where it came from is our common room!  We are not putting it back there!

First, I will not be responsible for a, a... a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw discovering the location of our common room.  Second, what if the

spell wears off, hmm?  Who would be the one left wide awake, listening to that thing crash around?  Me!  Just because the rest of you can sleep through

a small meteor strike doesn't mean I'll tolerate lying awake listening to that!"

Here, Morgana gestured at the abused couch

dramatically with her wand.  She stopped.  A jet of sparks had flown out of her wand and enveloped the couch.  The green monstrosity buckled under the

magic, suddenly sprouting three dog heads and a tail, while keeping its couch body.

"Oh, Daddy, why did you have to teach me that

spell?" Morgana muttered and the exuberant Cerberus-couch bounded towards her, tail wagging.
If you're going to die so messily, do be so kind as to step off the rug.

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Flavor of the week: Chili Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2003, 06:01:32 PM »

At first irate, Mad has

to work hard to keep from laughing grimly as the dog-couch attacked Morgana.

"I wouldn't dream of going anywhere NEAR your

common room.  I just thought you and her," jabbing her thumb at Tia, "could surely manage to get it back to your common room.  If that's not

possible...."  She bit back a chuckle.  "Well, since it looks like you've got a new pet...."

Mad guestured with her wand, and

three collars encircled the three necks.  Three leather leashes wove themselves into one at the end, and formed a handle, which thrust itself into

Morgana's hand.

"I'm off to report to Dumbledore.  Enjoy!  I think you should name him....  Fuffers.  Goodnight."  Mad began to

walk up the hallway, inviting PG with her with a toss of her head.
Don't get stuck on stupid.

SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2003, 07:46:29 PM »

Shelly zoomed down the

hallway, but she seemed to have gotten lost. Everything looked so much different when you were five and a half inches tall. She had given up on finding

Dumbledore, and instead began searching fo anyone she could find. She'd almost be happy to find Ti--
Surprise, surprise. Her wish came true.

There was Tia and another Slytherin girl. Oh, well. Beggars can't be choosers she thought and flew up to them. It took her a minute, however, before

she saw the 3-headed sofa...
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

skipper

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2003, 11:12:49 PM »

skipper was too nervous to sleep. She was lying awake in bed when she heard noises, she tried to ignore them but when they continued she descided to check things out for herself.
As she was walking down the dark coridors she turned the corner to come face to face with a three headed couch with a dog tail. She didn't recognize the two girls standing next to it but she thought she recognizes the small person flying the broom.  
"Shelly, what happened? and why's that couch got three heads?"

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2003, 03:32:48 PM »

Celina walked swiftly (and quietly) out of the dark common room and made her way for the kitchens, she was planing on visiting her small friend dobby and giving him some socks she bought while on a Hogmead trip, plus the only other time she had been to the kitchens was in her first year.
She made her way down the corridors and was listening to the sounds of the night as she became closer and cnd closer to the kitchens. "come on, almost there" she told herself trying to force herself not to drop and fall asleep on the spot.
She was just in the next hall way from dobbys "home" when she rounded the corner and bumpted into, who she reconized imediatly, as skipper the new ravenclaw girl.
"what are you doing here?" asked celina, "you should be in bed at this time of night"
"me? what are you doing here?" replyed skipper looking done at the small package in celina's hands
"thats none of your buieness, besides us higher students get to stay up longer than first years"whispered celina
"you may have that privledge but that doesn't mean you get to stay up the whole night"skipper said with a smug look on her face
"ok fine then, lets call it truce, you don't snitch on me and i won't snitch on you" celina sighed but with a smile on her face
"deal celi-" she stopped abrouptly as there was a crash on the other side of the wall, both girl stuck their head around the corner and saw shelly, who had crashed on her broom, lying on the floor laughing.

skipper

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2003, 04:04:53 PM »

skipper and celina ran over to shelly and picked her up.
"Are you o.k.?" said skipper
"yeah" said shelly still laughing "can you help me find Pro. Dumbledore."
"Sure, where did you last see them?"

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2003, 04:09:02 PM »

Shelly tried gingerly to get up off the floor, laughing so that the younger students would not see her intense pain. she was pretty sure she had broken one of her ribs and her left ankle was throbbing something fierce. Shelly had fallen from a height of about 5 feet, which may not seem like much, but it is much worse when you are only a few inches tall. Still, the two girls were laughing at her fall, and Shelly would not let on how much she hurt, especially to a couple of young Hufflepuffs. "Alright then," said Shelly, her voice cracking slightly. "Let's go find Dumbledore."
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2003, 04:12:50 PM »

So the three of them walked on, to celina's dismay away from dobby and the kitchens, up to the golden statue placed at the bottom/front of Dumbledores office.
"ER..............i don't know the password, do you guys?" said celina with an undicided look on her face
"nope" said skipper
"let me think........i know it i just can't remember it right now.........." shelly replyed while thinking of the password
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 04:14:23 PM by Celina »

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2003, 04:29:48 PM »

"Yeah... I've been here often enough I should know it easily... Geez... I think its some kind of candy... but I can't quite... remember."
Skipper and Celina suddenly start shouting out the names of all kinds of candy. Shelly, privately thinking that with this cacophony the gargoyle will never pick up the password, decides to leave the two to their shouting and sneak off around the corner. She's very interested in that couch, and thinks that at least she might run into someone from Gryffindor. Just as she's rounding the corner, who should she see but her own prefect!
"Mad!" Shelly shouts excitedly.

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2003, 11:10:58 PM »

"Shelly!"  For a moment, Mad is to flabberghasted to say anything else.  She sputters for a moment, and finally spits out, "What happened to you??  I thought you were in detention... and it's almost two!!"

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2003, 11:21:17 PM »

*celina giggles at to herself hearing both girls yell to eachother*

skipper

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2003, 02:33:05 PM »

"come on we need to find Pro. Dumbledore, so we can change you back and fix what ever else goes wrong to night."
*skipper says slightly nervous and irritatedly*
"um, Mad do you know the password?"
*she looks at Mad a monent uncertainly*

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2003, 03:26:19 PM »

"Uhh... right. Detention," says Shelly slowly, clearing her throat. Shelly tells Mad the entire story, carefully emitting out the part where she bumped into Snape, and ending with "-and then I found these two, and they were going to help me find Dumbledore, BUT... I think he's still in the potions corridor... I kind of... shrank his feet... and uh.... he's having trouble...uh...walking."
    Shelly looked around nervously. The two Hufflepuffs started laughing uncontrollably. Mad, on the other hand, looked thoughtful. "You said the potions corridor? Why was he there?"
   "I dunno," said Shelly, "But Snape was with him..."
   Mad looked at Shelly with a mix of disbelief and pity, as if wondering how much was going to be left of Shelly after foot-less Snape got ahold of her. Finally, she swpt off toward the dungeons, looking back over her shoulder and calling "Shelly? Midgets? Are you coming?"

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2003, 05:52:06 PM »

midgets? who you calling a midget?! *said celina through clenched teeth*
stupid git! i like to think of myself as a fourth year not a first.
oh ahaha sorry 'bout that *said shelly smiling*

skipper

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2003, 12:15:44 AM »

Midget, well i guess i am sorter than them but...o.k. i am short. But there's no reason to rub it in *skipper thought* here we go again

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2003, 12:42:39 PM »

OOC:  *raises an eyebrow*  Um....  Okay.  Well, I guess I'll just have to go with it.

IC:  Mad stops dead.  She turns around, a look of disbelief on her face.

"Okay, scratch that.  WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S MAGICAL ARE YOU TWO DOING OUT OF BED????  IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING!  THIS IS SO AGAINST THE RULES!!!"  Turning slighly red as she (actually) yells, Mad adds, "Professor Sprout is going to hear about this!  If I didn't have somewhere to go right now, why, I'd drag you straight to her....  GO TO BED!!!  NOW!!!"

She turns to Shelly.  "Alright, you, we've got to go fix the mess you've made.  Come on.  You'll have to face him sooner or later.  Better sooner."  Mad grabbed the very tip of Shelly's broom with her forefinger and thumb, and pulled it (and the tiny Shelly) along behind her as she hurried down the corridor.

skipper

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2003, 10:22:57 PM »

"but..but.. oh forget it. it's no fun being a first year!" skipper said to celina as mad and shelly set off

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2003, 10:47:35 PM »

"hey, i'm not a first year anymore. but if you want me to, i'll stick around with you" said celina smiling :)

Silas.R.Claw

• Fifth-year student
  • Ravenclaw
  • Third-year Student
  • Beaters Rock Of Course
    • View Profile
    • http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2003, 11:10:59 PM »

i can help out to
Please join my site its http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2003, 11:15:22 PM »

"silas!" said celina in surprise "i can't believe your here!....oh um skipper, this is my friend silas, silas this is beth but she likes to be called skipper"
"here" whispered celina handing silas a bubbeling gum drop, "take one of these and you'll go invisable in moments, at first it will taste really good but then it will taste like cold soap, don't spit it out! just swallow it and go" ;D ;)

Silas.R.Claw

• Fifth-year student
  • Ravenclaw
  • Third-year Student
  • Beaters Rock Of Course
    • View Profile
    • http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2003, 11:17:33 PM »

um ok
Please join my site its http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/

skipper

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2003, 12:25:51 AM »

"oh no not one of those again...., give me one too I suspose. If it's the only way i can have any fun around here then hey i'll do it!"* skipper sticks here hand out hoping for one*

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2003, 09:28:00 AM »

*celina dug hard for another bgd and finally found one in the back pockets of her robes*
"here skip" said celina handing her a bgd and poping her own in her mouth

skipper

• Hufflepuff
  • First-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2003, 01:48:28 AM »

skipper took it resenting its foul taste as they all became invisable.
"lets follow them, maybe they'll need help or we could just sneek around for a while." said skipper
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up