Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Role Play Revolution  (Read 1481 times)

SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
Role Play Revolution
« on: May 11, 2003, 07:22:20 PM »

Thats some fancy title, ne? Wanted to start an RP, but couldnt think of a name. ^_^

~x~

Shelly sighed. Out of all the detentions she'd ever done, this had to be the worst. Stupid Snape... stupid potions... stupid cauldrons she cursed everything that was making her mad... silently of course. She had to clean out all the cauldrons sans magic. Unfortunately for her (she rolled her eyes) the third year students had attempted some ridiculously smelly and messy potion that day, and they had needed to borrow from the schools stock of larger cauldrons. Lucky for Snape, he just happened to have a student who needed to serve a detention, so he set her to work cleaning...it wasn't as if I did anything THAT bad... I mean, jeez. The warts will shrivel away by next week. she thought angrily. She checked the time. ugh... 12:04 AM... she'd been at this for over 3 hours... She almost wanted to just grab her wand and get this done the easy way, but she'd tried taking the easy way out of Snape's detentions before... NOT a good idea. She sighed heavily again... if only someone would come in, just to keep her company. But nobody was awake at this time of night... were they?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 07:23:09 PM by SeaShelly3 »
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
Re:Role Play Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 09:14:57 AM »

Yay! Role-play! Hmm...let's see if I

can keep ferrets out of this one. ;)
---------

Tia made her way carefully down the basement corridors, headed for the lab. The fact that

it was the middle of the night didn't seem to bother her much. After all, when things had to be done, they had to be done. Stupid Snape, making her use

all her phophorescent octopus extract, in one day! "I mean, if I did it wrong, he should tell me how to do it right! Not make me keep trying over and

over until I used up all the ingredients...and then taking points off for not being better prepared!" She tapped a stone in the wall she'd been talking to

with her wand, and watched it turn green, then purple, then red. "Hmph, the least he can do now is replenish my supply. That stuff is expensive!

Stupid teacher, does he think I'm made of money? Tch."
        Reaching the door to the lab she pushed it open. Halfway through, she realized

that it probably should have been locked, and that the room was already occupied. By a Gryffindor. Great. "What are you doing here?" Both

students said at the same time.
        Tia glanced at the messy cauldrons still adorning half the room and thoght fast. "Er...Snape sent me to

check up on you and see how it's going. So...um...don't let me interrupt you or anything." Not about to go back to bed before getting her supplies,

Tia sat on the edge of the table and waited for Shelly to finish. Of course, it might go faster if she helped, but Tia decided she'd rather die than help a

Gryffindor clean cauldrons out of the goodness of her heart.

If you're going to be evil, do it right.

SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 03:20:47 PM »

Shelly cleaned the cauldrons

in silence, glaring at Tia the whole time. She was one of the lucky few who had avoided the unfortunate accident during potions that day, so she didn't

have any warts. She was, however, one of the people that had laughed heartilly when Snape (with a giant blemish between his eyes) had given her

detention. Shelly watched as Tia slinked (slunk?) to the storage room, obviously uncomfortabe under Shelly's gaze. Wonder what she's doing here?

Shelly thought. She's probably got all of her Slytherin friends out there, ready to play some trick on me... Ooh... you wait... I'll be ready for

them...

Tia came out of the supply closet, carrying a vial of salmon-pink liquid. Shelly got up slowly and strolled over to the desk, being careful

not to arouse suspicion. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed her wand and aimed it directly at Tia...

{ooc: shelly is tired

and grumpy and paranoid, in case you couldn't tell... ^_^}
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
    • The inside of my head at fanfiction.net...because I'm too lazy to make a real site.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 03:43:23 PM »

((Tired and grumpy and paranoid? Tia is never any of those things...oh wait, yes she is. All. The. Time. :) ))

...who turned from shutting the door of the closet, directly into the path of Shelly's wand. She looked blankly at it for a moment, then threw the vial straight at Shelly's head.
     Luckily, she had the aim of a disoriented elephant, and the vial sailed past Shelly's left ear and hit the wall behind her, where it shattered, leaving a huge circle of pink slime oozing down the wall. Startled, Shelly's wand let out a barrage of sparks that caused Tia to duck hurriedly.
     "What was that for? It was the last bottle too!" Tia yelled, recovering from the momentary panic.
     "You threw it at me!" Shelly yelled back, then there was an ominous hissing sound from behind her. Both students stared as the pink spot on the wall began to hiss, then bubble, and then explode in a huge cloud of purple smoke. Tia and Shelly dove for cover behind the desk.
     A few moments later, the smoke settled and they peered out from behind the desk at the huge, gaping hole in the wall.
     "Wow," said Tia, anticlimactically.

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Flavor of the week: Chili Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 08:06:36 AM »

The sound of the

explosion did not quite mask the exclamation of surprise from the hallway.  Both of the cowering students recognized the voice, but with different

reactions.

"Crikey!"

There was a sudden silence....  And then a head cautiously poked through the door.

/>Seeing no Snape, Mad looked at the two behind the desk, and at the gaping, purple-smoking hole.

"Woah," she said

appreciatively.  "What was that?"
Don't get stuck on stupid.

Ferret

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2003, 02:54:59 PM »

With an enormously enthusiastic

***EEP***, a gigantic ferret leaps through the hole in the wall from the neighboring room...Snape's office.  The office is a complete disaster,

with the desk nocked over, papers everywhere and several cupboard doors ripped off their hinges.  Potions ingredients, the rare kind, are strewn across

the floor.  Apparently the ferret hadn't found the candied cockroach hearts tasty.  Bounding about the lab, the ferret manages to nock over several desks,

careening off the opposite wall and blundering into the supply closet door, which explodes into splinters on impact.  A happy *eeping* comes from inside

the closet, where the splintering of glass and wood grows louder with each passing second.  Clouds of smoke and random smells issue from the

destroyed room.  Moments later, a very happy, very HIGH ferret emerges with its eyes wandering independently and mouth lolling open.  Running into

Tiamat, who hasn't yet moved away from her confrontation with SeaShelly, the ferret collapses in a happy heap and begs spastically for a tummy rub,

smashing several more desks into splinters.  

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2003, 03:33:36 PM »

((Ferret? Ferret? Okay,

someone's going to die for this one... :D ))

“No way.” Tia stared down at the ferret, who was doing a great impression of an

enthusiastic eel. “No way!” She looked around the completely trashed room. “You’re a couch! A couch, understand! You can’t do this to

me!” Mad and Shelly looked at her and the ferret, and at the remains of Snape’s lab and office.
     “No way.” Tia said again, feeling completely out

of options. Then she noticed the others looking at her. “Er…that is…it’s…” she looked at Mad. “You’re a Prefect aren’t you?” The implications spun

around in her brain and failed to connect with anything. “Never mind. Please don’t answer that.” Turning carefully, as if she might explode and kill

something at any moment, Tia sat down on the one remaining chair in the room and stared blankly at the wall.

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2003, 01:48:21 PM »

Mad stared blankly at

the writhing ferret for a moment.  Faintly, she said, "A couch?"  She looked at Tia closely.  "Did you make that?"

/>Seeing Tia's only response was to stare at the wall, Mad worked very hard to control the corners of her mouth.  They were twitching upwards.  She had

an insane urge to laugh hysterically.

"Shelly, what are you doing down here, anyway?  It's the middle of the night!"  Mad was

doing a rather bad job of keeping her mouth under control, and as a result, seemed to twitch as she spoke.

(OOC:  Okay, it's badly written....

Sorry.  I'll try to fix it when my brain is working better.)

Ferret

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2003, 01:29:25 PM »

With a final convulsive flop, the ferret

happily passes out over Tiamat's feet, drooling large quantities of green-flecked orange goo across her slippers.  Where it touches skin, bright pink

polka-dots begin appearing.  All four feet and a very wet nose twitch madly with hallucinatory ferret dreams of chasing giant rabbits over a trampoline-like

surface.

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2003, 08:49:27 AM »

"No! I just got all that

fixed!" Tia leaps out of the way of more ferret drool. "Okay, I've had just about enough of you!" She stands on her chair and aims her

wand down at the ferret.
     "EEP!" squeals the ferret, and with a surprising amount of common sense for what it is, bolts out the door

and down the hall, eeping all the way.
     "Oh no you don't!" Tia starts to run after it, but forgets she was standing on a chair and falls,

tripping over several broken desks and overturned cauldrons before regaining her balance. "Ow!" She rubs her shins embarassedly.

"Nevermind. Maybe I don't really want to be seen chasing that thing down the hall right now, ne?" She smiles at Mad hopefully. "Your

turn, Prefect."

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2003, 01:32:58 PM »

Mad raises an

eyebrow, as if to say, "I'm not cleaning up your mess!" but the expression is quickly replaced by a grim smile.  The Quidditch player inside

her had heard Tia, and had responded with a great deal of competitive spirit, and love of the game.

Rolling up her sleeves and pulling out her

wand, she marched down the hall after the ferret.  Imagining one of the teachers finding it first, she broke into a bit of a jog to keep up with the

poing-thump-crashing ahead of her.

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2003, 02:07:58 PM »

Tia stared at the empty doorway. "It worked?" She gets an image of a Gryffindor Prefect chasing the hyper ferret down the hall and bursts out laughing. "I take it back, this I have to see." She heads after them and pauses in the doorway, looking over her shoulder at Shelly. "You coming?"

Pro. Snape

• Potions Master and Head of Slytherin
  • Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2003, 02:10:40 PM »

The sound of footsteps in the hall alerted Tia and Shelly to another visitor - approaching rapidly. "What is going on here? ... My office!!!" Professer Snape looked stunned and wondering - expressions the two had never seen on his sallow face before. He held his head in his hands, restraining himself from pulling his hair in his distress.

"Ruined! The entire classroom... and my supplies!!! What happened in here?? Who is responsible for this??"

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2003, 02:20:46 PM »

Tia backed quickly away from the door as Snape entered. She glanced at Shelly. "Well...when you put an over-tired student in a laboratory full of combustibles for detention..." Tia shook her head in mock sadness. "You never know what might happen."

Pro. Snape

• Potions Master and Head of Slytherin
  • Administrator
  • Second-year Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2003, 12:41:23 PM »

Snape looked a the obviously

confused and frightened Shelly, cowering in the shadow of an extremely large cauldron, and the snickering Tiamat, and came to a decision.

/>"You're absolutely correct, Miss Tiamat," he said in a silky smooth and deceptively kind voice. Tia got that sinking feeling, as everyone

knew this was the voice Snape used before being particularly nasty. "Since you're so concerned about Miss Shelly's welfare," he continued

with the ghost of a grin on his sallow features, "You can help her clean up not only the cauldrons, but the rest of this mess, as well."

/>He strode to the door, his robes billowing behind him. "I'll be back to check on your progress in an hour. Don't disappoint

me."

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 01:16:42 PM »

Meanwhile Madeleine

was jogging after the ferret.  He seemed to be headed in the direction of the kitchens.  Mad smiled at herself at first.

"Good, I'll be able

to run my errand after all," she thought.  Then it occured to her what kind of havoc the ferret could wreak.  She imagined screaming house elves

running in all directions, and dishes and food all over the floor... walls... ceiling... ferret.  She shuddered and broke into a full run.

Ferret

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2003, 02:31:06 PM »

Happily careening off the walls, suits of

armor and the random very surprised professor, the ferret heads in the direction of the kitchens.  While it is late, smells of bread baking for the

morning meal are just too good to resist.  Particularly after the taste of some of those ingredients...even if their effects are rather, er, enjoyable.  Arriving

at the seeming source of the smell, the ferret is confused to find only a painting of fruit.  Simple animal logic is enough to reason out that the painting

must be just one more hallucination...probably brought on by the pickled squid.  If it is a hallucination, then it really isn't there, now, is it?

The

ferret proceeds to happily *eep* its way into...and through...the painting.....the sound of tearing canvas drifts down the hall to the ears of a horrified

Madeleine.

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2003, 02:35:34 PM »

"Yes, Professor. Of course,

Professor. Have a nice day, Professor. Don't let the door hit you." Tia stuck her tongue out at Snape's retreating form. "Just when I thought

he couldn't get any worse. Tch. Who does he think he is, anyway? Stupid wanna-be dark wizard Deathea..." Tia bit off her words, then turned and

looked at Shelly, who was staring at the remains of the room in dismay. "Nevermind." she finished quickly. "Let's get started before

certain people who shall remain nameless, and hypothectical jobless, return.

She wandered of and started picking up the remains of a

chair, then stopped. "Wait a minute. What the heck are we doing?" She tossed the broken pieces back to the floor. "In that lovely

Snape-ish tirade, I don't recall him telling us not to use magic, now did he?" Shelly looked back at her, then shook her head slowly, a trace of a

grin starting on her face. "Ha! Then while our dear Professor goes rodent-hunting, let's do this right!" Pulling out her wand, Tia aimed it at

the splinters. "Sedantus reparo!"

About forty-five minutes later the room is spotless, the furniture is intact, the wall is

whole...and the bottles are neatly lined up on the shelves. "Well," Tia said, carefully aligning the last bottle. "It looks good. And if most

of the bottles are still empty and some of the floor-stones are growing tentacles...well...we're only sixth-years after all." She shut the door of the

supply closet with finality and grinned at Shelly.

"Now, shall I go see if Snape has found his relative yet? Or maybe your Prefect got

there first? Whichever, it's really not worth missing." Tia opened the door and headed down the hallway in the direction Madeleine and Snape had

taken. Halfway down the corridor, her internal monologue caught up. "Snape's going to kill us for that. But it's true, he didn't say no magic. Not to

me any way. So maybe he'll only kill Shelly? Yeah, right. And Professor McGonagall dances ballet on the off-season."

Tia rubbed her

temples and sighed. "Maybe I over did it? Is there such a thing as a magic hangover?" The sounds of havoc echo from far away. "Oh

no..."

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2003, 02:53:29 PM »

"Of all the

blasted-!" Mad snapped.  "Filch is going to have an anurism!"  She broke into a dead sprint.

Skidding to a halt opposite the

painting, she paused, unsure what to do.  The pear was torn in half.  She doubted it was ticklish anymore.

She was saved from too much

indecision by a small group of house elves throwing open the door from the inside in an attempt to escape.  They stopped abruptly when they saw her,

not expecting a student in the hall at this time of night.

"Oh Miss Madeleine!  There's a giant bouncy ferret wrecking everything!  We

were going to tell Dumbledore!"

"Dumbledore!"  Oh great, there was no getting out of this, now.  "Good idea.  Go!  I'll

try to slow it down!"  Rolling up her sleeves and pulling out her wand, she marched determinedly into the kitchens, not seeing the house elves

extremely doubtful expressions.

Ferret

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2003, 03:07:56 PM »

The ferret had found the bread.  It was

eye-deep in fresh-baked loaves.  the table groans beneath its weight as it happily munches its way through an entire basket of croissants.  crockery is

scattered across the floor.  Catching sight of Madeleine, the ferret leaps happily to its feet.  The table, with one last mighty protest, collapses and bread

loaves spill across the floor in the midst of the wreckage.  The ferret, looking slightly surprised, recovers and happily bounces towards the Gryffindor

Prefect, knocking over several more tables and sweeping a shelf clean of ceramic mugs with its tail.  The shattering of good pottery doesn't seem to faze

it at all as it gleefully pounces on the startled Madeleine....

EEP!!!!

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2003, 03:24:22 PM »

Mad raised her wand

and shouted, "Impedimenta!" but she was a moment too late.  The ferret landed on her as she was striving to pronounce the P in

"ped" distinctly, driving her to the floor, knocking the wind completely out of her, and causing her to spit all over it all at once.

/>Having hit her head rather sharply on the stone floor, it was a few minutes before Mad could move again.  In the meantime, the ferret writhed over her,

squashing her further, and hoping for a tummy rub.  This prefect looked nicer than that other student.  Mad, helpless to remove the furry mass the size of

a small couch, only groaned and ouffed, waving a feeble hand at the mammel.

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2003, 03:44:14 PM »

(('that other student'? I'm insulted...

;) Nah.))

Tia ran down the hallway at top speed, and almost tripped over a group of house elves trooping her way. They looked at her. She

looked back at them. "Have you seen a ferret, a Prefect, and a teacher...possibly in that order?" she said, finally. The lead elf nodded.

/>
"It's getting to be a problem..." he said, worried. "We're going to get Dumbledore. He'll know what to do." Tia nodded.

/>
"Yes, of course, he'll know exactly what....wait a minute! Don't do that! It's perfectly under control! I swear!" the elves looked at each

other, shook thier heads sadly, and continued on past Tia, towards Dumbledore's office. They didn't normally concern themselves with students and

rule-breaking, but this was thier kitchen in danger, and that was a whole different story. Tia swallowed and broke into a faster run.

Skidding to

a halt in front of the open painting, she peered inside. "Hey, Prefect! We're in trouble," she called, advancing towards the kitchen. "Or

maybe you wouldn't think of it as trouble, but..." she stopped, catching sight of Madeleine pinned to the floor by the capering rodent.

"Ah..." she fumbled her wand out again. "Somnolus!" A cloud of sparkly dust enveloped the ferret, which halted in mid-poing

and tumbled to the floor next to Mad, snoring loudly.

Displaying a rather rare bit of concern over what damage her creation might have

caused, Tia leaned over the downed Prefect. After all, Mad wasn't nearly as frustrating as Justina. "You...um, okay?"

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2003, 04:08:17 PM »

Attempting to spit fur

out of her mouth, Mad only managed to mutter, "Ow."  With Tia's help, she managed to sit up, albeit woozily.  She had a splitting headache,

and wasn't entirely sure where she was or what was going on.  She looked in confusion at Tia.

"Why are you here?" she asked,

obviously not completely in her right mind.

(OOC:  I'm thinking Mad has a mild concussion.)

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2003, 04:25:48 PM »

"Oh that's a good one."

Tia looked at Mad with mild panic. Now she'd have student injuries on her tab along with everything else. "Look, you came here after

that." She gestured at the sleeping ferret. "But I think it tackled you. It used to be a couch you know, it's got lots of inertia...anyway, that

is also why I'm here. Um...and soon Snape will probably show up here because I'm supposed to be there, oh and Dumbledore too because there's a

bunch of house elves going to tell him, and did I mention it's after hours?"

Mad blinked at her. Tia sighed. "Okay that didn't make

much sense did it? Come on! You're a Prefect! You've got to do something! Snap out of it already!" Mad started to stand. "No, no no...maybe

you should stay there. Forget I said anything. That's generally a good idea."

Belatedly, Tia wondered if she could have turned Mad's

obvious disorientation to some sort of advantage, but it was too late to worry about that now. She didn't know how long the sleeping spell would last. She

looked at the ferret, trying to figure out a good spell that would turn it back to normal without waking it up.

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2003, 04:55:14 PM »

Mad blinked.  She

blinked again.  No, she was really looking at a giant ferret with lime green polka dots on its nose and orange gooey drool drying on its chin.  She was in

the kitchen with a Slytherin, and there was a shattered table that seemed to have erupted half-eaten baked goods.

She shook her head.

/>
She held her head in both hands.  It really, really hurt.  She decided to lie down again.

Permlessgirl

• Ravenclaw
  • Prefect
  • Fourth-year Student
  • "S'up Figgy?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2003, 08:18:48 PM »

PG stood

staring at the torn picture with confusion. It hadn't been ripped when she had passed it earlier. Or had it?
She had been on her way back to the

Ravenclaw common room when she had heard a loud banging noise come from behind the painting.
What on earth is that sound she thought.

It's awfully late
Suddenly she heard another bang.
She decided to determine the source of the noise, and entered the Hogwarts kitchen.

She was startled by what she saw.
A girl was leaning over another girl (whom PG recognized as a Gryffindor prefect) who seemed to be

unconcious. A strange colored...something...was lying on the floor nearby. She cautiously approached the scene.
"Is everything alright in

here?"
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have,"

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2003, 08:43:09 AM »

Tia looked up as the Ravenclaw girl

entered. "That better have been a rhetorical question. Does it look alright?" she snapped. "That...thing...has gone on a school rampage,

blew up Snape's lab, knocked over, of all people, the Gryffindor prefect, wrecked the kitchen, got house elves on our tail...and I can't change it

back!" She sits on the floor next to Mad and regards the ferret with distaste. "All I could do was renew the sleeping spell."

/>She looks at Permlessgirl again. "Hey what is this anyway, students night out?"

Permlessgirl

• Ravenclaw
  • Prefect
  • Fourth-year Student
  • "S'up Figgy?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2003, 07:23:30 PM »

Permlessgirl

glared back at Tiamat.
"I was in the owlery. I got a message earlier today that a new book I ordered would be coming in tonight. I couldn't

sleep, so I decided to go and see if it was there yet. Not that it's any of your business."
She glanced down at the girl lying on the floor.

/>"On the way back, I noticed that the painting was torn.
Now I'm here. If you'd like some help, I'd be willing to do what I can. If you'd like to

continue being rude to me, I'll happily go back to bed before Filch catches us all."
She glanced towards the Ferret.
"By the looks

of it, you might be needing all the help you can get"

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have,"

Tiamat

• Slytherin
  • Prefect
  • Sixth-year
  • Voldy-chan!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2003, 08:12:50 PM »

Tia leapt to her feet. "Oh fine.

Don't get in a huff, you're the wrong House for it. Just try dealing with that thing wrecking stuff, getting yelled at by Snape, chasing it around the school,

taking care of a concussed prefect, not to mention I'm tired and my head's taken Mad's as a role model," Tia's voice was rising steadily.

"And then having some Ravenclaw know-it-all walk up with that supercilious air and call me rude!"

She took two steps

towards Permlessgirl. "I do not need, want, nor am I asking for your help. You are free to go back to bed and keep your hands clean of the whole

mess. Enjoy your book." Tia turned deliberately away from the other girl, just in time to notice the ferret twitching. She stepped in between it and

Mad, readying the sleeping spell for the third time, but too late.

The ferret leapt up in a convulsive motion, to all appearances running in it's

sleep. It thrashed about the room randomly and found the door by complete luck, charging straight towards Permlessgirl. Tia switched her spells

desperately. "Immobulus!" she called, but only a few sad sparks emerged from her wand. "Drat!" she hissed in frustration.

"Hey, look out! That thing's stronger than it looks!"

Madeleine

• Resident Mum
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2003, 02:16:48 PM »

OOC:  Leave it to me

to get myself concussed and not be able to do anything interesting.  I hope someone who knows some magical first aid is around to fix my head at least

a little.  *sigh*  Ah, when unexpected things happen in Fanfic, eh?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up