Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Malfoy's Night Out  (Read 293 times)

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy's Night Out
« on: June 20, 2003, 12:36:07 PM »

Malfoy was

sitting outside Professor Snape's room, and was starting to get rather impatient.

He promised that if I came now, away from prying

eyes and people who might injustly accuse him of favouritism, he'd give me an autograph.  Where
is he?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2003, 07:16:01 PM by Kenobi Maul »

Justina Creylin

• Slytherin Fifth year
  • Prefect
  • Fourth-year Student
  • Go eat a rock.
    • View Profile
Re:Malfoy's Night Out
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 10:25:58 PM »

*pausing in surprise*  

Why Mr. Malfoy...I did not realize you would be here.  Is Professor Snape in his office?  I need to check out with him before I leave.  *knocking on the

office door, which remains closed and unresponsive*  Ah, well.  I suppose I will have to return later.  
Improvise, adapt and overcome.

SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 01:31:54 PM »

Shelly hid around the corner.

What could Malfoy want with Snape- she looked at her watch- [/i]at this time?[/i] She peered curiously, until a hand on her shoulder made her

freeze.
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Sickle Dashed

• Fifth-year
  • Slytherin
  • Third-year Student
  • mooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2003, 04:42:49 PM »

sorry had my hand in a ice

box looking for a drink. I came to turn in my extra assigment (for those wondering I get these a lot instead of detention save them time). What's going

on?
Don't make me sick MY Balrog on you!

Angharad yr Gwyn

• Slytherin
  • Third-year Student
  • We are better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 05:22:09 PM »

i dunno, i just

came down to deliver my assignment.  three feet! i had to write three extra feet just because...grrr.  Oy, first year your out after hours! get back to the

commons room before you get in trouble.  you know your cerfew is before ours.
Slytherin Pride

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2003, 11:24:52 AM »

Sirius is with Buckbeak, twiddling

his thumbs.

"Hmm, I wonder what is going on at Hogwarts right now....?"

Then as a last minute comment he adds,

"I hate Snape."

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2003, 01:54:18 AM »

Celina, a girl with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes, sneaks out of the common room when the last of the hufflepuffs have gone to bed.
She was making her way down to the kitchen to get a late night snack from the house eleves when she heard the echo of a loud burp coming from the direction of snapes room.
Instantly she walked to the destination of the sounds creater and came apon draco malfoy standing at snaps dugeon and could see the faint out lines of a few other students. Starting to panic because she thought they were all slytherins that would ambush her she pushed walked backwards and bumped into someone who let out an "Ouch!"
Celina turned around and saw shelly holding her toe which celina guessed she had stepped on. phewww! it's wasn't a bunch of ambushers!
"whats everyone doing down here?" celina asked shelly
« Last Edit: July 11, 2003, 01:53:36 PM by Celina »

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2003, 04:33:59 PM »

Shelly lets out a long sigh. "Well, I am here becasue I want to see what that first year is doing out so late. I don't know about everyone else?"
    At that moment, the potions door opened ever so slightly, and Malfoy snuck inside, apparently unaware that some half a dozen people had been watching him.
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 04:39:02 PM »

"oh i see, I'm only here because sombody burped hahaha"

Angharad yr Gwyn

• Slytherin
  • Third-year Student
  • We are better than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2003, 03:07:06 PM »

Indeed? Honestly, people that first year is going to get points docked for our house.  We are behind.  Even Hufflepuff is ahead of us. *sneer*  I'm going to turn in my essay and leave, to avoid any trouble that might pop up.  *knocks on Proffesor Snape's door*
Slytherin Pride

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2003, 04:30:35 PM »

Shelly dove behind a pillar. If there was one thing she didn't want, it was Snape coming out to find a Gryffindor out after curfew.

Actually, it was 10 minutes to curfew, but with her luck, Snape's watch would be 11 minutes fast.

zeus

• Fifth year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fifth-year
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2003, 04:41:32 PM »

*In a dead whisper* What the heck are you doing Celina? I saw you sneek out of the common room. And you Shelly??? :o What the heck are you doing in front of Snape's office. Are you lining up for suicide??? McGonagall, Snape, Filch or Mrs. Norris could be patrolling this corridor or even worse Percy or Peeves. I want a snack. What is it that you do? Tickle the pear??????

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2003, 05:58:31 PM »

Shelly replies sarcastically, "What? You mean this isn't the suicide line?" And zeus looks back exasperatedly.[OOC: Is that a word? Cho?]
"Anyways, you see that kid over there? He's just been standing here forever now. He must be a Slytherin, and I want to see what he's up to. Besides, there's still 8 minutes to curfew for 6th years. When's YOUR curfew?"
*raised eyebrow smiley*

Silas.R.Claw

• Fifth-year student
  • Ravenclaw
  • Third-year Student
  • Beaters Rock Of Course
    • View Profile
    • http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2003, 06:06:12 PM »

*Silas opens the door to Snape's office and he walks out* Whoa *he crashes into Zeus* Ooops sorry. what are you guys doing
Please join my site its http://ravenswing.proboards21.com/

zeus

• Fifth year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fifth-year
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2003, 03:25:49 PM »

*Starts a hypnotic charm* I am just a figment of your imagination. You need to sleep. Go to bed. Rest. Don't tell anyone or they'll think you crazy. In the morning leave a full description of what you were doing on the hufflepuff table in the Great Hall. Goodnight.* With that Silas leaves, if a bit stiff to his common room* A job well done if I may say so myself.By the  way Shelly, my curfew is um.... special. All male hufflepuffs with uh... my birthday um.. get to stay up till midnight. *Coughs nervously* :-\

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2003, 04:53:06 PM »

[OOC: This seems to be going almost nowhere. I'm going to advance the story a bit here]

Shelly looks suspiciously at zeus, and opens her mouth to argue. She decides against it for now, and snaps her mouth shut, thinking I've been out past curfew enough times, I don't need to make an issue of this.

Suddenly the door opens and a dark figure with shoulder length, greasy, black hair beacons the small blonde first year into the dungeon. Shelly looks around. "Geez, is the whole school here?"

Someone, (Presumably a Slytherin) walks up to the door and knocks softly 3 times. The door opens again, and the Slytherin starts talking with Snape. Shelly knows she has to be very quiet, but as soon as this thought comes to her, she has to sneeze. Ah, crap! Ohh, Snape better hurry back to his dungeon! Oh no... I'm gonna... I'm gonna---

Ah-CHOO!

Oh crap thinks Shelly.

zeus

• Fifth year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fifth-year
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2003, 04:59:48 AM »

Snape and the slytherins start walking towards shelly, celina and zeus. It was nice working with you guys. I'm gonna make a run for it.Starts running but bumps into filch. From bad to worse gets up and starts running with Mrs. Norris at his heels.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2003, 01:35:04 PM »

Meanwhile, Sirius was in the Gryffindor Common Room, with the majority of the other Gryffindor members. All of them were following all rules, making a point not to break any.

The main topic of conversation was the House Cup. All the Gryffindors (and all other houses in fact) were debating methods by which the Ravenclaws had bewitched the House Cup score to put them in first.

There were many interesting ideas, such as the Ravenclaws bewitching the Ravenclaw point counter to fill it self 3 points ahead of the second place house, no matter what. Other theories consisted of dirty smelling Ravenclaws being too busy studying how to cheat at the cup to shower, and other Ravenclaws picking their noses.

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2003, 02:33:10 PM »

Oh, crap. Oh, crap. Oh, crap. thinks Shelly, thoroughly panicking now. Oh, crap. Oh, crap. ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap

Shelly runs behind a pillar, but she has a horrible feeling that Snape can see through solid stone. She sees Celina and zeus run into hiding themselves. Thinking quickly, she raps herself on the head with her wand and a feeling like runny egg runs down her forehead. Perfect she thinks. Sirius would be proud

She has no time to dwell, however. As bad as she feels about it, she has to leave the other two to defend themselves. She plans her escape carefully. OK, This charm doesn't make me completely invisible, so I still have to be careful. I'll run behind that pillar over there, and then I'll go up the stairs and to the common room. Yeah. Good plan.

Just as Shelly is about to run for it, though, Snape looks right at her. Amazingly, he passes right by and Shelly breathes a sigh of relief. Big mistake. Snape looks back at her, and seems determined to see a person at the invisible spot. Once he leaves again, Shelly whispers silencio and silences herself. She then makes her way slowly to the Gryffindor common room.

zeus

• Fifth year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fifth-year
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2003, 02:51:08 PM »

After kicking Mrs. Norris senseless, zeus returns just to see what's going on. Big mistake. Filch is still roaming the corridors and this time, Snape has told him about his suspicions. As filch turns the corner, zeus realises that the painting in front of the kitchens is standing just behind him. Zeus starts tickling it frantically. The painting swings open allowing zeus to enter. The house-elves (and Hermione who's still on about her save the house elves thing) quickly hide zeus in one of the ovens. from the limited view from the oven door, zeus sees filch enter and start to question the elves.

Celina

• Fifth-year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fourth-year Student
  • only time
    • View Profile
    • The Crib
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 09:18:01 PM »

Celina thinking frantically runs in circles not knowing what to do, finally when the sound of Snape's voice could be heard loud and clear she ran in the oppisate direction, pulling out her wand, back up to the entrance hall and when she reached and old statue of a humped back witch, tapped it with her wand and pelted herself inside.
"Oh great, she thought, "I excaped from Snape but now I'm stuck down here" she finished, with failing attempts at re-opening the trap door.

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 11:44:47 PM »

Shelly runs soundlessly up the stairs to the common room. Coming up to the Fat Lady, she tried to say the password, but nothing came out. She waved at the Fat Lady, trying to get her attention. However, she was still invisible and the Fat Lady didn't see her. "Arrrggh!" Shelly screamed -or would have, if she had still had a voice to scream with.

Shelly tapped on the Fat Lady's face, not knowing if it would work. Apparently portraits didn't feel it when you prodded them in the eye.

Ugh... now what? thought Shelly.

zeus

• Fifth year
  • Hufflepuff
  • Fifth-year
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2003, 09:31:02 AM »

after filch exits the kitchen, the house elves help zeus out of the oven. After taking most of the food from the slytherin breakfast table, zeus departs toward the hufflepuff common room. As he passes the statue of a humped-backed witch, he thinks he hears an annoyed Celina. He gets to the hufflepuff common room and finds filch in an armchair waiting for culprits to return. OhCrap thinks zeus. He charms himself with the camouflage charm and goes up the stairs towards the dorm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up