Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New RP thread: plotting Gryffindors  (Read 424 times)

SeaShelly3

• Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and Rogue Wizard
  • Prefect
  • Seventh-year
  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
Re:New RP thread: plotting Gryffindors
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2003, 05:19:52 PM »

Shelly stared at the Ravenclaw prefect, PG, and thought of the several Crazy Crisps she had stored in her bag; they had been designed for her, after all.
PG stared back at Shelly, obviously uncomfortable at the sudden silence.
Thinking quickly, Shelly said, "She'll be fine. She just hasn't taken her medicine yet."

She searched through her bag, finally selecting a yellow treat to give to Mad, remembering that the only effect it had was to make your hands twitch a bit, (Useful for when the Ravenclaws were taking tests.)

PG started to walk away, but Shelly called after her. "Oy! We've been working on these medicinal candies! The blue toffees cure sore throat, and the pink ones get rid of a headache!"
PG nodded distractedly. Shelly continued.
"So... did you want some? We already handed them out to the Gryffindors, and you could have some cheap if you wanted, you know, for the Ravenclaws. Only a sickle a dozen!"
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Cho Chung

• Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor and Gryffindor Prefect
  • Administrator
  • Seventh-year
  • Have you charmed your prefect today? :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2003, 05:27:28 PM »

Cho looked up and saw that darned Ravenclaw prefect, Permlessgirl.  She was the prefect of that house that was beating them.  However, she knew that Sirius would be heading out of the wall sometime soon and didn't want PG to be there when he did.  It would ruin their secret conference place.

"What?  Oh, yeah, she's just fine.  She's just, er, tired.  We're trying to wake her up and get her out of the way of passersby, but I think I'll just float her back to our common room.  Er, thanks for asking!  See you!"

Cho turned her back on PG, hoping she'd take the hint to leave.  "Levitate!" said Cho, pointing her wand at the slumbering Mad.  Mad lifted slowly off the ground and Cho began to steer her toward the Gryffindor common room, Shelly tagging behind and throwing furtive glances at PG.  

PG, however, wasn't convinced that everything was alright and decided to follow them.
Birthdays are great.  Everyone should have them.

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2003, 07:18:54 PM »

At this exact moment, Sirius was tapping the wall space for the third time. Just as his wand tip stuck through the wall, he realized that PG was standing a mere 7 inches from him. He quickly pulled his wand back into the hidden room, and watched from his two-way mirror type position, to see PG's reaction.

"Wh-what was that?" PG asked Cho and Shelly, sounding flabberghasted.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you going to help me and Shelly control Madeleine?"

"Yeah, really PG. You don't even care that someone's... well... not right! Probably just because it's not a Ravenclaw huh?! Yeah, I bet you think you're too good for us... budge on, we don't need your help anyway. Me, Sir-- and Cho can control Mad with no problem!"

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2003, 01:15:36 PM »

[OOC: I think Cho and I were posting at the same time. Should we just roll with it?  I'll just try to incorporate both posts]

[IC]Shelly grabbed hold of PG's hand and led her around the corner. That way, she thought, Cho could get ahold of Madeleine, Sirius could step out of the wall, and Shelly could complete her sale.

"So, are you interested in buying the candies?"
Shelly saw PG trying to sneak a look around the corner, so Shelly jerked her abruptly back. PG stammered "Uh-I-um... I dunno."
"They're only a sickle a dozen. That's a bargain! Normally I charge 10 sickles for a hundred."

PG started counting in her head. "Wait a minute! Thats cheaper than a sickle a dozen. Are you trying to cheat me?"

Shelly cursed her math skills. "Uh... I meant... uh... OK! You know what? Since you're such a great friend, I'll give them to you for... 20 a sickle! Hows that sound?"

Shelly listened intently around the corner, trying to get some inkling of what was going on without being too obvious to PG.
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks" his "cah," the lost r's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his car and invest in "erl wells."

Permlessgirl

• Ravenclaw
  • Prefect
  • Fourth-year Student
  • "S'up Figgy?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2003, 03:21:58 PM »

"Well...um" stammered PG again.

It wasn't that they were too expensive, she just wasn't sick! It was as though Shelley was trying to keep her away from Mad - and what had that been in the wall? This was such an odd situation.

"Here you are" she said handing Shelley a sickle. "I'll take 20 please".  

At least she could get away from this situation if she just bought some. Shelley grinned mischeviously and handed PG a bag of the treats. The plan was working!

"Thank you" said PG. "Now that I think of it, my little cousin has a cold. Have you seen her? She's in Gryffindor"

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have,"

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2003, 05:05:03 PM »

Uh-oh! We can't let any of these treats get into Gryffindor!
"Uh... Oh yeah! Your... cousin. We... uh... already treated her. Yeah! Uhm... she's fine now. But, what about that one guy? He wasn't in class today, maybe he's sick. You should definately give him one of the green ones. Oh! And those white ones, they prevent colds from ever coming on in the first place. Yeah, like my brother once-..."

Shelly decided to just make small talk and keep the conversation going until Mad had awakened. She was half considering aiming a reductor curse at the statue next to Cho, just to wake Mad up. Then again... if she missed and hit Cho instead... *gulp* Ka-Boom.

"...-and then they all went to the grocery store to-..."

What if she were to just stun PG? Heh... that would work, but she was bound to get caught... they were right outside the Great Hall.

"...-but the really funny thing was-..."

Argh! She wasn't sure how long she could keep this up.

"Can you wait right here? I'm just gonna go see if Mad's better yet." said Shelly.
"Oh, I'll come with y-,"
"No! I mean... uh... why don't you stay here and... uh... rest! Yes... you need your rest."
PG looked puzzled.

Permlessgirl

• Ravenclaw
  • Prefect
  • Fourth-year Student
  • "S'up Figgy?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2003, 05:44:59 PM »

"My rest?" PG asked, confused.

"You know Shelley, you're acting very odd. Are you sure you're feeling alright?" she asked. "You can have one of these if you'd like" she offered holding up a white treat.
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have,"

SeaShelly3

• Prefect
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
    • Just a LiveJournal...
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2003, 12:58:26 PM »

[OOC: Sorry, I've been on vacation]

Shelly squeaked faintly. This was going all wrong. If only PG would just leave. She started to panic. Then again, panicing isn't neccesarily a bad thing. Sometimes the paniced brain will think of a solution the rational mind would never consider. Shelly "accidently" let a stinkpellet slip from her pocket. "Oh no!" she coughed. "You should get back to the *cough* Great Hall. In fact, maybe you should *cough* just get to your *hack* common room!"

Shelly ran off to the previous hall, leaving PG to make her own decision. She was sure PG wouldn't brave the stink of the hallway. When she got back to the front of the stone wall, there was nobody in sight. Ugh.

Permlessgirl

• Ravenclaw
  • Prefect
  • Fourth-year Student
  • "S'up Figgy?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2003, 07:59:52 PM »

As the smell uncontrollably filled her nostrils, PG decided that it was time to give up. Shelley was obviously trying to hide something, but it couldn't be that important. With her hand over her nose, she started to walk back towards the Great Hall...

Sirius Black

• Resident Bum
  • Gryffindor
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2003, 07:22:07 PM »

Meanwhile, Sirius made his way out of the hiding spot, and immediately began pounding his head on the side of the stone wall.
"How-could-we-lose-it!" (smack)

Just as Sirius was beginning to feel a bit dizzy in his head from all the smashing into the wall, a terrible stench entered his nose. However, he didn't even realize it, and kept on pounding. Soon, with the pounding and stench combined, he toppled over helplessly, and passed out on the cold stone floor.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up