Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm a parseltongue, so what?  (Read 1322 times)

stormymind

Re:I'm a parseltongue, so what?
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2003, 04:00:30 AM »

"Erm...Lena. How long will that last?" stormy asked nervously.
"I don't know, shall we stun them to be on the safe side?" asked Lena.
Stormy nodded. They travelled round the room stunning every living thing ( and some dead things) until the whole hall was full of stunned bodies.
"Escuse me," said Snape, "I think you forgot me."
Stormy and Angelina turned around, stormy tried to stun him but he blocked it.
"Oh! Erm, Lena what do we do now?" stormy whispered to her friend.
"You duel me! Now, seeing as I am a fully grown wizard I will let you both fight me but on one condition, no wands." Snape cackled.
"Ok," said Lena, "We'll fight you... and win!"
"Lena, he's the potions master, he'll use his potions!" cried Stormy.
"Oh....no."

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2003, 04:06:30 AM »

"How did Kelpie get by?"asked Angelina
"Don't ask me. They might not have been here already"answered stormy
Meanwhile, Kelpie had arived in Dumbledore's office.
"What should I do?"she asked
""Just lie down on the table. I am going to perform a charm on you. You know all the answers to this mystery, although you can't tell them to me. They were placed in your mind by "them". I'll read your mind, and hopefully, it'll either tell me how to vanquish the mind, or I'll find a way myself"said Dumbledore
"Ok. It doesn't hurt does it?"
"No, but this is going to have to be the most powerful charm I've ever performed in my entire life, and it might result in your death."Dumdledore said somebrely
"That's ok."
"How can you say that so lightly?"
"Because death isn't so bad."
And she smiled slightly to herself
"Well, here it goes. Legillimens!"
And so he went through Kelpie's memories, her mind. None it made sense to him, seing Kelpie talking to someone in a frozen world, then their were normal memories, but then...He saw Kelpie infront of a door, sitting down. She seemed to be waiting for someone, something. Then, she sat up, opened the door, and Dumbledore first saw just white,and suddenly, all the answers were there. All for him, as if it had been there forever, just waiting for someone and come and read the young girls mind.
Suddenly, Kelpie's body started twitching and rithing. The mind was back, and did not want Dumbledore to find the way. All the answers were becoming foggier. Kelpie began to scream. Angelina and stormy ran into the room.
"What are you doing to her?"screamed Angelina
"Me, nothing. The mind, torturing her, because he doesn't want me to know."replied Dumbledore
But then, all the comotion stopped, and Kelpie lay dead (again) on the table.
"NO! I didn't manage to find out!"yelled Dumbledore
"Manage to find out!?! She's dead!"said Angelina
"You know, how was she alive again after the avada kadavra curse that...the mind hit her with?"asked  stormy
But the world froze again.
"Back so soon?"Danny asked
"Yup. But this time, I know what's happening. So, are you going to ask me?"said Kelpie
"Ask you what?"
"If I want to stay or leave."
"No, it's not an option this time."
"What?! You mean, I have to go to the dead?"
"No, you have to stay."
"Oh..."
"Well, do you know what to do when you go back?"
"Yea, although Dumbledore doesn't. But he doesn't have to do anything. But I want to do something. I don't want to be the thing which people twidget with. Angelina and stormy have to do stuff, but I don't!"
"They couldn't do anything if you weren't there!"
"But stil..."
"It's time for you to go now."
"It was nice to see you again...I hope we can do it again soon! ;)
Suddenly, Kelpie felt herself being shaken by stormy.
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

stormymind

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2003, 04:26:09 AM »

(ooc erm kelpie we're not in the office, we're duelling snape!)
Stormy licked her lips. She grabbed Lenas hand and they both started to chant.
"Na Joama Critum Hela Hela, Dutch O siema, Pray Gustatum!"
They chanted and chanted until their eyes burnt red and their voices turned into harsh whispers. They levitated five feet above the ground. Snape writhed in pain, until the mind left him and he slumped to the floor, but they did not stop.
They flew out of the Hall and into the forest, their hair was black and like serpants.
"It is time." said Angelina.
"It is time." said Stormy.
They landed n the forest and transformed into wolves.
Stormy was purple with stomy grey eyes and large white fangs. Lena was black with evil green eyes and the size of a grown man.
Stormy through back her head and howled. The evil had risen.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2003, 07:14:54 AM »

[ooc: I'm confused! Where are me and stormy, and are we evil?]
back in Dumbledore's office
Stormy and Lena faded away. They had been in two places at once, but now found hemselves as werewolves in the forbidden forest. Centaurs were about to kill them.
'Which one do we kill first?' Ronan was asking a centaur with blonde hair. The centaur pointed to stormy, who snarled. 'That one.' he snarled back. He raised his spear, and was just bringing it down when a third wolf entered the scene. This one was larger than the other two, and began to attack the centaurs ravishly. The centaurs retreated, and stormy and Lena, having nothing else to do, followed it. When they came out of the forbidden forest, clouds covered the moon, and the three werewolves turned back into humans.
'Professor Lupin!' Lena gasped. She had seen him before when he had come to visit Dumbledore about a month ago.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2003, 07:29:22 AM »

(ooc we are evil for the moment)
Stormy snarled and ran further in to the forest, Lena followed.
"Don't waste your time on lowlifes like him," growled Stormy.
"I won't, I was going to attack him anyway." snapped Lena.
"Yeh rite!" barked Stormy. "We cannot waste time, it is time!"
"It is time." repeated Lena. She looked to Hogwarts.
"They cannot be saved, we shall conquer." said Stormy.
"But what about Dumbledore? He has power." mumbled Lena.
"Dumbledore shall fall and Hogwarts shall go down with him." Stormy sounded sure.
"We must prepare," said Lena. Then she and Stormy through back their heads and howled.
Every evil creature from ten miles away, ran to the forest. And in the heart of that evil place, they gathered. It was time.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2003, 07:35:22 AM »

Because Lena's sense of humour wasn't evil or bad, it stayed, and she suddenly burst out into song. 'He's got the power! Yeah! Dumbledore's got the power.' she stopped abrubtly as stormy snarled at her. 'Sorry.' she muttered. She started humming the tuneunder her breath. Unfortunately stormy heard that too. Lena whimpered, and ran away from stormy. She didn't want to be evil, but it was time...
What was time?
She burst into another song about time. 'It's time to rock, rock, rock around the clock! Wait, that's not how it goes is it?' she asked herself. Suddenly, she fainted.
'I've had enough of that singing.' stormy muttered, and picked Lena up and hauled her onto her shoulder, and walked away into the heart of the forest.

stormymind

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2003, 07:44:11 AM »

Inside Stormy was watching. This isn't me, she thought, hey get out of my body, dog breath! She tried to control herself but it was useless.
The evil gathered, the good hid, now was not the time for singing.
As Stormy reached the opening, Lena awoke.
"No singing." said Stormy. Lena looked down.
A serpant slithered up to them.
"Itis time." said Stormy.
"It issss time" said the snake, "Come, we have work to do."
The clearing was full of monsters, there were giant spiders, werewolves, giants, dementors, dragons, boggarts, grindilows, redcaps and unamed things.
It is time!" rang around the forest, "Nictum Corpus Pray Gustatum, Meeko Criya Laft Nuctis Nerko!"

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2003, 12:06:27 PM »

Back in Dumbledore's office

Dumbledore fainted when Kelpie sat up.
"Ish vanbesh narquill vantrastei loupsens tabouscha ghoonwyr."sang Kelpie (translation I summon all the forces of good to me)
"Vleen koncuur blor fra et vorbuten dat slo etsales taht Ish lahsl konccer het vlie cneo dna rfo lal." (translation: We shall concker for it is written in the stars. I shall concker evil once and for all.)
"Ish manded rve coune fo odgo ot moec ot ym eda eimnedtelia" ( translation: I demand every ounce of good to come to my aid immediately)
White beams and air and mist...stracked in the air, in a kind of dance. It was a beautiful sight, for Light and good are the most beautiful things in the world. Then on huge red ray of light came sorring in and colided with all the other white beams. They formed together as one and whoshed out of the window to conquer evil once and for all!

stormymind

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2003, 12:23:25 PM »

Stormy grinned a fanged smile.
"She fell for it, then?" asked Lena.
"Yes, they are coming." laughed stormy, "Come Lena, work is to be done."
The two wolves stood in a circle and chanted,
"Evil come, evil be.
Block the paths of destiny.
Rot the wood, burn the brick.
Make the healthy deadly sick.
Oh come Oh mistress, come to me,
and block the paths of destiny!"

The trees grew eyes and the school turned black, lady moon hid behind the clouds as the evil rose.
A thousand thousand howls filled the air and fire burned that night.
"You cannot stop us, Kelpie, for it is time." Howled Stormy.
Inside the building Kelpie heard her and a feeling of doubt swept over her.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2003, 01:10:17 PM »

But then knowledge entered her mind, as if it was being placed there by someone.
"Evil, you cannot vanquish me,
For I have been power of the High Board of the Dead.
They are taking your lives right now,
To place them in the world of the dead.
Goodbye, my fellow enemies,
Who foolishly tried to vanquish me.
The power of the High Board of the Dead cannot be destroyed or fooled,
It holds you life in it's hands,
And so it takes you,
And so it leaves me.
Goodbye.
"Kelpie finished the powerful song, and collapsed on the floor. She was not dead, but their was so much power in the words she had just pronounced that it had drained her of energie for the moment, and she became unconcious.

In the forest:
All the beings around Stormy and Angelina were crumpling to the floor, for after a minute, they were dead. Stormy and Angelina felt intense pain, for an evil so powerful was being extracted from them. They turned back into humans, and were transfered back to the castle. They arrived in Dumbledore office, weere they found him and Kelpie unconscious on the floor. The two girls were both so tired, and fell asleep on the floor.

stormymind

« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2003, 03:35:21 PM »

Lena collasped in a heap, Stormy followed. Every creature collasped, most died. But it did not stop there, good creatures died too. For there is a balance between good and evil and it has to be fulfilled.
Death stood nearby, "Own goal, Kelpie." he said.
Stormy lay on the ground, she spat some blood out, "We shall return." and then hr eyes glased over.

A WEEK LATER
Kelpie scurried into the hospital wing, "Are they awake?" she asked the maide.
"Yes," she replied, "But I would avoid the little one, they don't call her Stormy for nothing!"
Kelpie aproached the beds nervously. "Stormy? Lena?"
Stormy sighed, Lena looked down.
"Erm..sorry I nearly killed you but stormy you killed me so we're even right?" Kelpie regretted the words before they even left her mouth.
"WRONG! That was the mind controlling me and you know it." Stormy had turned red.
"I know, I'm sorry but you were evil, I had to do something! please just be my friends." Kelpie held out her hands and Lena and Stormy took them.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2003, 10:51:26 PM »

"I don't think any of this was any one of our faults. We wouldn't have done it all if it wasn't for the Mind, so we're all innocent."Kelpie said
"Yea. But it allways seems to be like that doesn't it. It's allways someone else's fault."said Stormy
"And funnily enough, it's allways the same person."said Angelina
"Hey, Angelina, I have a question for you."-Kelpie
"Sure, go ahead"-Angelina
"When you called me to go to Dumbledore's office, you asked me who was Danny. How did you even know who he was? I didn't have time to give you an explanation. Do you even know now who he is?"-Kelpie

stormymind

« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2003, 06:47:01 AM »

Stormy looked confused, "Danny? Who's Danny?"
Kelpie and Angelina looked down, trying to avoid Stormy's piercing stare.
"You two, are you not telling me something?" Stormy sounded serious, "Becaues I think we shouldn't keep secrets from eachother, it justs makes more trouble."
Lena looked up and then quickly to her feet again, "Well it's Kelpies secret so she should tell you." she muttered.
"Kelpie?" said Stormy, she and Angelina both looked at her and Kelpie felt trapped.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2003, 05:54:07 AM »

"I don't think there's a definition for him is there?"-Kelpie
"I don't really think so."-Angelina
"Just spit it out!"-Stormy
"He's the guy who I really like, and I think visa-versa."-Kelpie
"Well that's good. What's wrong with telling me you have a boy friend?"-Stormy
"He's also...um...well, he's death."-Keelpie
"What?"-Stormy
"He's dead, and he took on the job of being Death."-Kelpie
"Kelpie, let me get this straight. You're inlove with a dead guy?"-Stormy
"He's not a dead guy! I just met him when I died."-Kelpie
"I'm completely lost."-Stormy

stormymind

« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2003, 12:36:05 PM »

Stormy stared, and I thought I had weird taste in guys, she thought.
"Exactly how long have you known him?" said Stormy reminding Lena strongly of Mrs Weasley.
"All my lives." said Kelpie innocently.
"All your lives? Never mind! So how many times have you met in this life?" cried Stormy.
"Once." whispered kelpie timidly.
Stormy nodded silently and then started banging her head against the bedside cabinet.
"Why-do-I-both-er? Stu-pid-girl-falls-in-love-with-death!"
said Stormy in rhythm to the bangs.
"Now Stormy, there's no need to get upset. Just calm down." soothed Lena.
"He's not death, death is his job." said Kelpie.
"Oh and that makes it a whole lot better!" wailed Stormy.
"Oh! That's it, I'm putting a sleeping calm on her, she's not in a fit state." said Kelpie and she muttered a charm to make Stormy sleep.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2003, 02:17:20 PM »

This made Lena angry.
'What was the point in that?' she fumed.
Kelpie looked at her. 'Woah! Calm down Lena!'
'Calm down? Calm down? How can I calm down when you just made my friend fall asleep for no apparent reason?' She yelled. She was not in a good mood.
'She killed me.' Kelpie muttered.
If Angelina was stormy, her hair would be going red - just about now.
'But that wasn't her! Don't you see! That was the evil mind!' she screamed. She had no reason for feeling like this. It just happened. She remembered something. 'And who is this evil mind? Or am I not allowed to no? Is it some big conspiracy?' she raised her wand to shoulder height. 'Accio wand!' she called. Both stormy and Kelpie's wands zoomed towards her. She caught them, and pocketed them. Then, she placed her wand near Kelpie's heart. 'Tell me now, or you can go back to lover boy.'

stormymind

« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2003, 02:26:01 PM »

Stormy smiled and fell asleep. She had a strange dream...
At first she was in a rose garden where it was always spring. There were rabbits and deer and strange birds. She started to sing and play on her lute, suddenly the roses wilted and the animals turned into horrible monsters.
"Help!" she screamed, "Help!" But no one came, the sky turned black and the earth shook. She looked up and saw her friends far far away, she screamed for them but they didn't hear her. Suddenly she was trapped in a cage like a beast and the earth split, there was a gruesome laugh and Stormy saw something just for a second.
She awoked, screaming and drenched in sweat. She couldn't remember the terrible thing she had seen just before she had woken up but her heart beat faster even thinking about it.
She stared at Lena and Kelpie, Lena had a wand pointed at Kelpie but both of them were lookin g at her. She covered her face and wept.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2003, 02:58:48 PM »

'Are you okay?' Lena asked stormy, concerned. Stormy shook her head. Kelpie was advancing from behind.
'Petrificus totalus.' Angelina said almost effortlessly, and Kelpie's legs and arms snapped to her side. 'You never know what this one's going to do.' she nodded her head towards Kelpie. Stormy finally got her voice back.
'What the-? Lena, why are you attacking Kelpie? What has she ever done to you?'
Lena shrugged. 'I was bored.'
Stormy looked into Lena's eyes. They changed colour, all black.

stormymind

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2003, 03:14:06 PM »

Stormy screamed and backed away.
"Whats wrong susie?" laughed Lena. Stormy shook and covered her face, if I close my eyes this will all go away, thought Stormy. She looked up and the girl laughed cruelly. Stormy reached for her wand but it wasn't there.
"Looking for this?" asked Lena as she held up Stormy's wand.
Stormy dragged herself out of bed and to Kelpie.
"Kelpie! Kelpie! You've got to help me!" sobbed Stormy.
Kelpie was knocked out cold. Stormy looked to Lena and the girl laughed.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2003, 07:38:36 AM »

"This allways happens to me doesn't it. I'm always "busy" when they're action: being dead, cursed...Ok, let's see what I can do. If only I could get Stormy to stop shrieking and shaking me, then I could concentrate", thought Kelpie.
"Kelpie, wake up, please wake up"-Stormy
"I'm not asleep!"-thought Kelpie
"She's not asleep Stormy"-Angelina
"Thank you"-(thought) Kelpie
"Then get up!"-Stormy
"You think it's easy!"-(thought) Kelpie
"I put the petrificus totalus curse on her, so she can't. I'm sure you're annoying her though."-Angelina
"Just a bit, but not as much as you, you stupid brat (staying polite)."-(thought) Kelpie
« Last Edit: December 09, 2003, 07:39:07 AM by Kelpie »

stormymind

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2003, 10:06:59 AM »

Stormy let go of Kelpie. She ran for the door, dragging Kelpie behind her.
"What are you doing, Susie?" cackled Angelina.
"I'm not leaving her behind!" Stormy was hysterical.
"Oh please! Stop trying to be brave, your not brave! All you do is get in the way, me and Kelpie do the work! Your pathetic." Angelina spat.
"No! No, I won't listen! Your lying." Stormy looked into the black evil eyes and burst into tears.
"Go." whispered Angelina, "Run away, far away."
Stormy fled, leaving her friends behind.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2003, 10:21:34 AM by stormymind »

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2003, 11:52:56 AM »

[ooc: I've gone evil aargh!]
Stormy ran out of the doorway and Angelina cackled, leaning on a wall for support. But slowly, the cackles turned to sobs, and Angelina slid down onto the floor.
'What have I done?' she cried. 'What have I done?'
Suddenly, a figure materialised in front of her. It seemed to be made of air. It cackled. Angelina tried to back away, but then realised she could not walk through walls.
'Angelina.' It said to her, raw evil echoing in its voice. 'Angelina.' it taunted. Angelina whimpered, and tried to curl up into a ball. 'This is not happening,' she muttered to herself. 'This is not happening!' she yelled. The figure cackled again. 'But that is where you are wrong, Angelina. This is all happening. This is all real!' cackle. The cackle was getting on Angelina's nerves, but she wasn't in a fit enough state to do so. 'Why me?' she asked gavely. 'Why Kelpie? Why stormy? What have we ever done to you?'
Cackle. 'Oh, you haven't done anything to me.' It began. 'You three girls just happened to have the best minds to lurk in. But you, my girl, are the one I am going to repossess.' Lena whimpered again.
'W-w-why?' she stuttered.
'Because you can read minds and speak parseltongue.' it said matter-of-factly. 'And they are good wossnames, qualities.'

stormymind

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2003, 12:59:39 PM »

Stormy gasped and choked as the tears fell down her cheeks. She rushed up to the Hufflepuff common room and shouted, "Toadeggs!"
As she dived in the room, people rushed to her.
"Whats wrong?" said a girl she didn't know.
"Lena- Kelpie- dream- end of world!" all the words came out jumbled up.
"I think we should take her to the hospital wing." suggested a first year.
"NO!" screached Stormy and she ran up to her dorm, jumped on her bed and hid.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2003, 02:04:58 AM »

The figure had become solid.
"Quite good qualties, I may admit, since I have them myself. Well, you're friend here, has quite a special quality that I don't possess, but I soon will."he said, kicking Kelpie
"I'm tired of this! He's too annoying for words. NO!!!"Kelpie is known to have quite a charcater and temper. She was so frustrated and annoyed, that mirculously, she managed to get out of the curse.
"Don't you dare kick me you piece of filth."said Kelpie, approching the figure. Then, she slapped him, and grabbed her wand which now was at his waist."And this, this is mine. Stupify!"
The figure fell to the floor.
"Boy was he annoying. What's wrong?"said Kelpie
But Angelina was starting to go, all...weird.

stormymind

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2003, 11:49:04 AM »

Stormy had managed to get into her flowing white nightie and climb in to bed, when it happened.
At first it was a dream. She and her friends were in an enchanted wood, there were seas of bluebells and the smell of nature and a golden ball of sun. They saw a deer and someon cried, "Follow the deer!" so they did. They travelled for ages until they reached a desert. Suddenly the deer and her friends vanished, Stormy was left alone.
She awoke. Susie? Susie, darling, come to me. I need your help. stormy folowed her mothers voice, down the stairs, across the common room, through the hole.
Susie, I need you now! Daddy has some news. Up the staircase, along the corridor, through the door. Susie, hurry! He's hurting me Susie. Susie, help!
"I'm coming mum!" cried Stormy to no one. Suddenly she realised where she was, in the dungeons. Confused, she ran back to her dorm and fell asleep, she must be dreaming.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2003, 01:47:54 PM »

'Angelina! Angelina! Speak to me!' Kelpie said, scared. Angelina was still curled up in a ball, she was muttering: 'This is not happening.' over and over again. She was rocking. Kelpie approached her quietly, and tried to touch Lena but she flinched. 'No! You're not real!' she screamed.
Kelpie looked at her sadly. How had she become like this?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2003, 01:48:21 PM by Angelina Tonks »

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2003, 04:45:40 AM »

Little by little, Angelina was dissapearing.
"I don't know what to do!"she said, tears coming to her eyes. To much had been happening to her. She was tired, so tired, and she wanted to help Angelina, but the next second, Angelina was completely gone. She ran up to the dormitory, in hope of finding Stormy, and she was there asleep, lucky.
"Wake up, wake up!"said Kelpie shaking Stormy
"Mum?"said Stormy
"No, Kelpie. Dissapointing huh? Anyway, Angelina dissaparate, ro something like that. I don't...I don't...know...what to...d...do."said Kelpie
She couldn't stay awake so long, she couldn't stand it, but she was falling asleep.
"Kelpie?"said Stormy

stormymind

« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2003, 12:48:21 PM »

"Kelpie, wake up this instant!" snapped Stormy, Kelpie awoke, "Now your saying Angelina apparated?"
Kelpie nodded shocked at Stormys efficientcy.
"She can't have, its impossible in hogwarts says so in Hogwarts a History. There is no other way for her to have disappeared apart from an invisibility spell or a thing not of this world has taken her to another dimension. Show me where she disappeared." Stormy said bluntly.
Numbly, Kelpie retraced her steps to where Angelina had vanished.
"Do you know the countercurse to the invisibility spell?" asked Stormy. Kelpie nodded and muttere it. Nothing happened.
"So shes been taken." said Stormy to herself, "Kelpie go and get Dumbledore, we need help."
"What are you going to do?" asked Keelpie, finally finding her voice.
"I'm going to find a book in the library, Lena showed it me once." Stormy replied. Kelpie nodded and sped off as Stormy ran to the library to retrieve the book.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2003, 03:30:48 PM »

Angelina opened her eyes. 'This is not-' she began, and then realised where she was - not at Hogwarts. She was in a white room, there were no windows, no doors. But then she looked closer, and there were doors. They just didn't have a handle. 'Where am I?' she asked. Suddenly the door opened, and a woman in a white suit came through. 'Hello Angelina, you have some visitors today.' in a voice reserved for tose who are insane, or children.
'What? What visitors?' Lena asked. She tried reading the lady's mind. It didn't work. 'And what happened to my powers? Why can't I read your mind anymore?'
The lady shook her head, and then said in the same sweet voice, 'Angelina, it's all in your head. You can't read minds, you can't talk to snakes, you're not a witch! It's all in your imagination. I'm on your side, I'm here to help you!' she sympathised.
Angelina shook her head. 'This is not happening,' she said quietly. 'This is not happening!' she yelled it this time, and pulled out her wand. The woman gasped, and Angelina smiled. 'I'll show you.' she said calmly. 'Magic is real.' The woman shook her head again as Lena held her wand in position, and began to wave it around to make sparks. It wouldn't work. She looked at it. What was happening? Why wasn't it working? She shook the wand, but it still didn't work. The lady approached her carefully, and prised the wand out of Lena's unwilling grip. She tutted 'How did you get that?' she asked, sweetly. 'You know you're not meant to have them, we confiscated that ages ago. How did you manage to get that? You're a very naughty girl you know, Angelina. Now promise you wont steal this again.' she commanded. Angleina shook her head. 'How can I steal something that's mine?' she yelled. 'Why don't you understand? What's going on here? Let me out of here!' she thumped the wall and found out it was squishy.
The woman looked at her in dismay. 'You'll be able to go when you conquer your illness.' she said simply. Angelina's head snapped up. 'What illness?' she asked.
The woman sighed. 'Your mental illness.' Angelina looked at her, confused. 'I'm not mental, it's this flippin' place that's mental! Now send me back to Howarts, now!' The woman sighed. 'That's what I mean. There is no Hogwarts. It's all a figment of your imagination.'
Angelina shook her head. She couldn't believe what this woman was saying. Who was she anyway? She read the name tag: Louise Conway. 'No, no.'Lena said with a strangled voice. The lady nodded. 'Yes. It's hard to come to grips with, I know. But there is no Hogwarts.' There was a knock at the door. A voice said, 'Can we see our daughter yet?' It was female, and sounded familiar. The owner of the voice peered around the door. 'Mum!' Angelina gasped.She ran up to her mother, and hugged her. Never had she been so glad to see her mother in her life. 'Mum, you'll tell this person, wont you?' Mrs Tonks looked at her daughter, confused. 'What do you mean, darling?' she asked.
Lena looked at her, surprised. 'That there really is a Hogwarts! That there really is magic! You should know, you discover new breeds of magical creatures every day!' her mother sighed. 'What?' Angelina asked.
Her mother entered the room and beckoned Angelina's father in. She looked into her daughter's eyes and said tearfully, 'You've been like this since the September after your eleventh birthday. You got this idea into your head that you had magic in you, and that there was this magical school, and this whole magical community.' she sighed again. 'At first it was just this little fantasy of yours, you even began to write a story about it, but then it began gnawing its way around you, and you began to believe it in your heart. But all this was before that September. By then, we were really concerned for you. We couldn't send you to secondary school in this state! So we took you to a psychiartrist, and he told us to send you here. And then, and then,' she stuttered. She was in tears by now. 'And then it completely took over you, and we couldn't get you back. Do you know how hard it's been, Angelina? For three whole years you've been here. We thought you'd overcome this after a month of being in here, but you didn't. And now all we can do is sit, and hope that it's only around the corner. Every single day we wonder: Is she okay? Has she overcome it? But then, every Saturday when we come, you're the same. Always the same.' she was shaking now, Angelina had never seen her mother like this. 'And sometimes, and sometimes I think, I think it's never going to change!' and with that, she burst into tears. Louise came up to her and comforted her, leaving her out of the room. Mr Tonks followed, but before he left, said, 'I know you can fight it, dear. You're strong enough. I know you are.' He seemed to be reassuring himself more than Angelina. He closed the door and Angelina was on her own. She sat down, and cried.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2003, 03:39:19 PM by Angelina Tonks »

stormymind

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2003, 03:48:08 PM »

Stormy scanned the bookcases searching desberately for the book.
"C'mon, come on! You've got to be here!" she muttered to herself, she threw books off the walls as she searched.
"Miss Pricklewood! Please leave my books alone!" sobbed the librarian.
"Shut up! Oh, shut up! Stupify!" screached Stormy, the librarian fell, stunned.
Stormy continued, then suddenly she found it.
"Other worlds of the mind!" She read out to title and hugged the book, "Don't worry Lena I'll help you!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up