Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm a parseltongue, so what?  (Read 1321 times)

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
Re:I'm a parseltongue, so what?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2003, 09:41:46 PM »

"Firstly, since he's no more here, we have to very quickly learn how to seal our minds, so that he can't come back into us. He won't be able to go into Kelpie, because let's face it, for the moment, she's as good as dead. So, when he can't come back in, evidently, he'll want to go into some one else. But we won't let him. What we'll do is seal this room in ssuch a perticular way, that even him not materialistic, he won't be able to leave."said Angelina.
"So you mean we'll be stuck here until the end of eternity keeping him out of the rest of the school?"replied Stormy.
"No no. Then, Dumbledore will probably come back. Since we are in our right state of minds, we'll tell him everything. Hopefully, he'll be able to kill the mind, and TADA!"
"You really think that's gonna work?"
"Why shouldn't it? Anyways, we have no choice now unless you have a better plan."
"Fine."
"Ok, so let's start sealing our minds. As long as Kelpie continues to struggle to come alive, we will have time."
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2003, 08:22:34 AM »

'How do we seal our minds?' stormy asked Angelina.
'We erm, we erm,' Angelina began.
'So much for the plan to save Kelpie then!' Stormy shouted at her.
'Ssh! Keep it down! Otherwise the evil-mind thing will hear you!' Angelina warned stormy. 'Well, I think the way we seal our minds is by getting rid of all emotion, every single bit!'
Stormy gasped. 'But that's impossible!'
'No it isn't, it's occlumency. I remembered reading about it back home.' Angelina told her.
'But here is home!' stormy protested.
'I was talking about the home I live in with my parents.' Angelina said blankly.
'Oh, right.' Stormy said. 'So we free our minds of all emotions.' she recited.
'Yes, that's right.' Angelina replied.
'So, what about when Dumbledore comes?' stormy pointed out.
'Well, we've got two choices: 1) write down what we are doing and tell him about the evil mind guy, or 2) Let our emotions come back for a while while we explain.' Angelina explained.
'What about this spell then?' Stormy asked.
Angelina racked her brains. Kaput would know this, she thought. But she's not here.
'Come on, come on,' she said desperately, knocking her head with her hand.
Stormy looked at her. 'You okay?' she asked.
'Yeah, I'm just trying to remember the spell.' Angelina replied.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2003, 12:54:57 PM »

"Well whilst you remember, I'll write to Dumbledore." said stormy.
"Good idea!" said Lena.
Ok, stormy thought, here goes.
Dear Dumbledore,
When you are reading this letter, we will be in a deep trance. DO NOT AWAKEN US! I shall start from the beginning and cut a long story short.
Me, Lena and Kelpie have been contaminated by an evil mind which is controlling us, the only person who knows who it is is Kelpie. This evil mind plans to wipe out Hufflepuffs and has started with Kelpie, but she is not entirely lost. The mind has left me and Lena for awhile and so we have performed a spell to free ourselves from emotion and the mind. You must help kelpie and stop the school being shut down. The future lies in your hands. Good luck.
From stormy.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2003, 01:40:46 PM »

'Collo... Colloportus! Of course!' Angelina nearly screamed out loud. 'It'll lock the doors and windows!'
'Ssh!' stormy said to her apprehensively. 'It might hear us!'
'Sorry.' Angelina whispered. 'Or there's collesprit, that seals any minds from getting in or out.'
Stormy looked at her. 'That last one sounds better. The only thing is - when Dumbledore comes in - will he be able to get in? Will the evil mind be able to get out?'
'I - I dunno.' Angelina confessed. I hope Dumbledore can get in though.'
« Last Edit: November 26, 2003, 02:46:52 PM by Angelina Tonks »

stormymind

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2003, 12:38:30 PM »

Stormy nervousley bit her lip.
"Just get it over with ok?" she said.
"Ok." said Lena, she stuttered the spell and stormy felt her insides freeze, her eyes misted over and she felt stiff.
She did not feel scared though, she felt nothing. She closed her eyes and saw nothing, she was nothing. Without emotion, without soul, she thought.
What stormy had not thought about was how she and Lena were to break free from the spell. It seems they were stuck.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2003, 02:53:50 PM »

Angelina was trying as hard as she could to keep the emotions out. It was hard, very hard, especially since she could still hear little strands of thought coming from stormy. How do we break free? stormy was thinking.
We feel emotions, that's how! Lena thought, willing stormy to hear her. Her mind was slipping, it was hard keeping the emotions away... she was sweating. Calm, you're calm - or is that an emotion too? Lena looked around Fall asleep, then you won't be able to think, it'll all be your subconcious mind. And she drifted, just as the door opened and Dumbledore managed to slip in, just before the evil mind got out. He saw the letter and read it. What he had to do was in front of him. It seemed so simple, but it was not.

stormymind

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2003, 11:14:12 AM »

Emotion was no longer within Stormy, she felt souless but this did not trouble her.
"Kill Dumbledore." said the voice.
"I thought my mind was sealed from you." said Stormy.
"I slipped in before the spell. Now do it!" said the voice.
"OK." she said, she did not care , but why should she? She felt nothing.
Dumbledore mopped his brow and hurried to his office, he would need very powerful spells to sort this mess out. He heard someone behind him and turned around.
"Ah, Susie, aren't you under a spell." said Dumbledore.
"It wore off." said Stormy in a toneless voice.
"Oh, I see." said Dumbledore," Well you can help me then." He frowned, the girl was acting rather strange.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2003, 01:59:02 PM »

Angelina awoke.
'Hey, stormy - ' she began. 'Stormy?'
Where was she?

History of Magic class, March 2053
'Dumbledore asked stormy, 'Are you alright? You seem a little - bland.'
He looked into stormy's eyes and gasped. They weren't her eyes, there were those of a snake.
'And now, I make my big kill.' a cold voice said through stormy's mouth, and laughed shrilly.

March 2003
'No! Stormy, don't do it!' Angelina cried, and then realised she was still in the hospital wing. She ran as fast as she could to the entrance to Dumbledore's office.
She saw the gargoyle and thought Darn, I need the password. She searched around for Dumledore's mind, and found it. Just before she said the password she realised something: She'd felt emotions.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2003, 12:43:09 PM »

But the mind was busy in stormy, so Angelina felt nothing. Dumbledore, not being a complete fool, had realised as well as Kelpie who was the mind. The mind, smart as well, realised that too, so felt no more need to keep Kelpie dead, so released her.
And so Kelpie woke, in a bed in the hospital wing. She quickly got the restraints off her arms and legs, and ran to Dumbledore's office. She had to find him! At the entrance, she found Angelina, who was racking her brains. At her sight, Kelpie through her arms around Angelina and hugged her. Tears rolled down her cheeks, from everything that they had had to live, everything they were still living. But they had no time, so released, Angelina asked:
"Do you know the password?"
"Yea, I think so,  give me one minute. I was sent here earlier this year. Remember?"
A small grin passed over their faces, remember the time they had bewitched a crocodile to be glued to Pro. Snape's bed.
"Right, I think it's Chocolate Sorcerer's Stones."
As she said this, the gargoils sprang to life, and the girl ran up, just dearing to say before running up the stairs:
"He's a funny guy Dumbledore, hey?"
They arrived in his office, and saw stormy pointing her wand at Dumbledore, with a mad grin upon her face.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2003, 12:50:54 PM »

'Oh oh!' Kelpie said to Angelina.
Dumbledore's eyes flashed at them. 'Hello Miss Tonks, Miss Kelpie. Your friend here stormy is trying to kill me but, I doubt she will.'
'It's not stormy!' Kelpie shouted. 'It's - '
Dumbledore stopped her. 'Do not say its name, not yet. We are not ready.'
Angelina looked, confused. Who was the evil mind?

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2003, 11:04:17 PM »

"What should we do then?"asked Kelpie
"You have to get until I call for you"replied Dumbledore
"But Proffesor"said Angelina
"Just go"but in Dumbledore
So the two girl anctiously left the room.
"I really don't feel comfortable leaving him like that. I know he's a man and everything, but it's not stormy who's trying to get him, it's...can I say the name since we're out of the room, or not"said Kelpie
"Better not, just in case. So what clues can you give me?"
"Well, it's a man..."

stormymind

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2003, 11:50:42 AM »

Stormy struggled inside. No, she thought, I'm going to kill my headmaster.
She sighed. I wish I'd never learnt it, she thought. She remembered the day she had used it....
5 YEARS AGO
"Prepare to die!" screached Annabell, choking with laughter.
"No, you are the one to be destroyed! Hehehe!" Susie laughed.
Annabell and Susie were best friends, they had been since nursery and they were busy playing one of their games.
"Imperus!" laughed Annabell, pointing a fake wand at her friend.
"AVADA KEDAVA!" howled Susie, there was a flash of green and Annabell Kenan was wiped from this world forever.
"ANNA! ANNA! WHERE ARE YOU!"
No one ever found out the truth, well, until now.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2003, 12:06:24 PM »

'The Dark Lord?' Angelina guessed.
'Could be.' Kelpie hinted.
'Awww, man, I can't eve know who this evil guy is!' Angelina moaned. Then she had an idea. 'But I could read your mind to see who it is!' she exclaimed.
Kelpie looked at her apprehensively. 'You wouldn't dare!' she said. 'Please don't, Dumbledore doesn't want anyone to say the name!'
'So? I wouldn't say the name would I?' Angelina explained.
'You probably would. You'd probably be like, "What?! so and so???" I'm telling you, you would.'
Angelina sagged. 'Okay. But this really sucks.' she moaned. 'I hope stormy's alright.' she added as an afterthought.

stormymind

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2003, 12:16:30 PM »

Stormy lifted her wand, tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Stormy? Stormy, you have to fight him." Dumbledore said.
"I can't," howled Stormy, "He has me, he knows what I did!"
"What did you do?" the headmaster looked fearful.
"I killed Annabell! I murdered her and I enjoyed it!" sobbed Stormy.
"No, Susie...." Dumbledore pleaded.
"Don't call me Susie, that was her name for me! You have no right!" screeched Stormy.
"But it wasn't you who killed her, it was him! Don't you see stormy? He's always been with you, he's been controlling you!" Dumbledore said.
Stormy lowerd her wand,"Then his hold on me must be strong. Is it too late for me...."
"I don't know."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2003, 01:40:14 PM »

'Hey, I can feel you in my mind you know.' Kelpie warned Angelina.
'Aww! You're lucky I didn't find out who he was.' she murmered unhappily. 'I swear I'm gonna -'
she stopped. This was because Fawkes the phoenix had just appeared out of nowhere.
Kelpie looked at her. 'That's Dumbledore calling.' she started walking, but Angelina didn't. She was watching the bird, it was so beautiful...
'Comeon!' Kelpie exclaimed, agitated. 'We've got to get there!'
Angelina's eyes tore away from the phoenix. 'Okay.' she said, hazily.

They half ran, half walked to Dumbledore's office. Angelina lagged behind. She wanted to get a glimpse of that magical bird again. It was so handsome, so inspiring.
'Angelina!' Kelpie shouted. Angelina snapped to attention and sighed. Why did everybody have to go so fast? Why couldn't the world just flow slowly?
'Chocolate Sorceror's stones!'
The gargoyle jumped out of the way and the spiral staircase appeared in front of them. Kelpie pushed Lena forwards. 'Go on.' she insisted.

stormymind

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2003, 11:31:28 AM »

"I can't belive he was controlling me all this time. Have I ever been, well, me?" Stormy said, her hands running through her raven-black hair.
"Who was Annabell? Does anyone know what you, i mean he, did?" Dumbledore asked quietly.
Stormy looked up, her green eyes brimmed qwith tears, "No! They think she ran away or was kidnapped. I don't know why I  didn't tell them."
"You mean, he didn't tell them." added the old man.
"Whatever. said Stormy.
"No, you must understand, you didn't do it." urged Dumbledore.
"NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I KILLED HER! I KILLED HER. I KILLED MY BEST FRIEND AND I ENJOYED IT!" choked Stormy, little did she know that Lena and Kelpie had just entered the office and were standing there in absolute shock.
"Y-you killed someone?" Lena stuttered, "You killed someone! Stay away from me!"

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2003, 03:40:55 AM »

"Let her explain first Angelina."said Kelpie, although she did looked very shoked.
"I'm so sick of you Kelpie. Always trying to be so perfect, trying to make everyone happy, everything better. Well I'm sick of it! I'm so sick of you!"yelled stormy
Tears rolled down Kelpie.
"Do you hate me as well?"Kelpie asked Angelina.
"Of course I-"
But before she could fully answer, stormy butted in.
"Of course she does. Look. Avada Kadavra!"
Kelpie crumpled to the floor.
"What is it with you! All you do is kill her today! Just leave her alone!"screamed Angelina.
She advanced on stormy, and shook her hard, as though trying to wake her up.
"Wake up, just wake up. Bring her back, please just bring her back."moned Angelina. And then she sat down next to Kelpie's body and cried.
And suddenly, time just stoped. Someone walked into the frozen room and saw the site. A man (Dumbledore) was backed into his desk, a girl (stormy) had her wand up, looking victorious, an other girl (Angelina) was crounched on the floor crying, right next to a fourth figure (Kelpie), but this one looked as if she hadn't been moving when time had stoped. He looked closer, and realised she was dead. But then, incredible, she opened her eyes, and sat up.
"Who are you?"asked Kelpie.

stormymind

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2003, 11:58:45 AM »

Stormy could not believe it when she hit Kelpie with the spell, she hadn't even been angry. It was him, he'd done it, how could he?
"Stop it! Stop controlling me!" she screamed in her mind.
No reply.
"Bring her back! Turn back time!" she screached.
No reply.
"You did it! It wasn't me, it wasn't! You killed her, didn't you?" Stormy sounded uncertain.
No reply.
"Answer me!" she screached, "Answer me! Answer meeeeee!"
Then the whole world stopped, well not the whole world, Kelpie and the man sprung to life.
Funny how the dead are more alive than the living.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2003, 02:54:17 PM »

'Who am I?' the man asked. 'I am death.' he announced.
'Oh.' Kelpie said. 'I thought you'd be a bit more - bony.'
Death nodded. 'People generally do.' he held out his hand to her. 'I am guiding you. You have the choice. You can either come with me or go back.'
Kelpie looked at him, confused. 'What do you mean?'
'Well, basically, you either decide to be dead, or you can stay here as a ghost. Your fate is uncertain though. I cannot tell whether you are properly dead or not. If everything goes one way, you may be resurrected. But that is one of many futures set out for you. If you choose to come with me, that will not be one of the options.'
'So, if I go with you, there's no chance of me coming back to life?' Kelpie asked. Death nodded. 'But if I stay, I could live, or I might not.' Death nodded again.
'It is your decision.' he told her.
Kelpie looked at him. 'What is beyond death - after I take your hand?' she asked.
'The only way you can find that out is by taking my hand and coming with me.' Death stated.
Kelpie scowled. 'There's no justice!' she half-screamed.
'You're right.' Death told her. 'There is no justice - only me.'

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2003, 04:45:43 AM »

"So, I could stay, be reserected and live hapily ever after. Or I could take your hand and go to where ever death takes me. Quick question, if I stay and I don't get reserected, what would happen to me?"said Kelpie
"I'm not sure if I can answer that."said Death
"What?!?! You're not sure?!! Well, I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but you'd better check before I decide. I'd like to live again, but if something terrible awaits me, I'm not too sure if I want to take the chance. Do you even understand what I'm taling about about? Maybe you're not permitted to tell me. I don't even know if you were once alive, if you know what humans feel."
"Anough about me, let's talk about you."
"You know, this really isn't the right time to be cracking jokes at me."
"Ok, wait one minute.
He took a big book out of his pocket and started to read.
"You're reading!?!"
"You're really complicated you know! First you want the answers, and when I check them, you're still not happy!"
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just not used to this. It's all happening so quickely. Kaput and Angelina having a fight, the boggart, the Mind, dying...it's alot to take."
Kelpie sat down and looked at the floor. Death sat down next to her. When she looked under his hood, she realised that Ddeath was extremely young. A year or two older than her. That was strange!
"I know, I know. I was alive too once."
"So how did you become Death?"
"Well, it's a very long story, but I'll just give you the end. I died, and the Death of my time was sick of bringing dead people to...the destination, so he retired. I aplied , and they thought I was the best for the job."
"How did you die?"
But suddenly Death became very cold and distant and turned away.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't know you didn't want to think about it. Um, let's change the conversation..."
There was silence for a moment.
"Do you remember me?"asked Death
"Remember you? How could I? I thought you only died once."
"Everyone usually does. But not you. We've met many times, but I guess they had to wipe your memory so that you didn't remember. You've probably died about a hundred times. We've had great conversations."
Suddenly, a great force hit Kelpie in the head. She skidded to the other side of the room. What had that been? But then, memory was filling her mind. All the times she had met Death before, how he had made her laugh...
"Do you have another name than Death?"asked Kelpie
"That's my proffesional name. The name I had when I was alive was Danny."
"Danny, I have a question for you. How come, of all the times I've met you, you've never offered to take me to the...place."
"That's because you weren't supposed to go. You have a gift which makes you live and die all the time, but naturally. This time, you were killed by a curse, something which nature does not control."
"But why do I have this gift?"
"That, nobody knows. Just something you can do, like your friend Angelina is a parseltongue and can  feel your feelings. But I do know that when they discovered your gift, they appointed you a task. As you know, someone is trying to corrupt thousands of people. You are the key to this mission. When the time comes, you will know what to do."
"But what if I chose to leave life?"
"Then the mission will fail. Mopst chances are that you will reserect."
"So you think I should go?"
"I really want you to stay with me, but I think the best thing to do would be to go help the livuns."
"Then I will. But please answer me this, who are they? The people you mension a lot?"
"Since you are not going, I cannot tell you. You will know one day, when it is your time to properly die. I shall probably see you before, so goodbye, and I'll see you."
Before he changed the worlds, Kelpie leaned over and kissed him and his hood fell off. She properly saw his face, and for one moment in her life (well, sort of life), she felt only happiness, to be with him, someone who she had known and not known since she was a baby. Someone she knew even more than her parents, and someone that she loved more than the world. But before long, the worlds changed. Kelpie's last thought was that she wasn't sad, because alive she would be with her friends and family, and dead she would be with Danny. And back came reality. Death dissapeared, Kelpie lay dead on the ground, and the world became alive.
Now, everything lay in the livings hands. If they took the right path, Kelpie would reserect, and they would rid the world of the Mind. If they took the left path, the Mind would take over, and who knows what would happen.

stormymind

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2003, 11:22:03 AM »

"Did I do it? Did I kill her?" Stormy sobbed, "Oh god, I did, didn't I? I'm evil , you've turned me evil and you did it because I'm weak. I'm weak! I'm discusting! I'm a murderer! Two people, two wonderful people dead by my hand!"
Stormy's body shook so hard when she sobbed, she was nearlly sick.
"By your hand, but by my mind." said the voice quietly.
"What?" stomy mumbled.
"I controlled you, I'm sorry." said the voice then it was gone.
Stormy stared stunned.

Death smiled. That'll stop her from going insane, he thought, for a while. You see their are some strong minds in the world and some weak. Stormy was neither, stormy was confused.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2003, 11:29:19 AM »

Angelina was confused. She had seen a blur, a man with a cloak, and she'd felt one more mind than should have. She peered around for any signs of this other person, but he wasn't there any more. Coming out of a trance, she walked over to stormy and comforted her. 'You're not evil. You're the last person I'd think was evil - well, one of the last - I mean, Dumbledore can't be evil could he?' stormy nodded.

stormymind

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2003, 11:43:07 AM »

Stormy gasped. Kelpie awoke and stood up, like she had just  come up out of a trance.
She stared at Stormy for a moment, then without a word left the office. Dumbledore looked at her and said:
"I hope that was the evil mind, otherwise you will be in azkaban for life."
"How can you say that?" screached Lena, " Ofcourse it wasn't her!"
"I know, I apologise. But this evil mind has gone too far!" Dumbledore sounded serious.
"Yes, it has." said Stormy in a far off voice. "We have to stop it."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2003, 01:29:05 PM »

'So... Where do we find it then?' Angelina asked.
'We search for the mind.' Dumbledore told them.
'How do we do that?' stormy asked.
'We use legilimency, of course.' Angelina said, catching on with Dumbledore's plans.
Stormy looked at them. 'What am I supposed to do? I can't do legilimency!'
Angelina looked at her blankly. 'Oh yeah, right.' she turned to Dumbledore. 'What about stormy.'
Dumbledore turned towards her. 'Actually, I was thinking I would do the legilimency by myself. You two must go outside and find Kelpie.'
Stormy and Lena nodded, and set out of Dumbledore's office. They gasped. Students everywhere - mostly Hufflepuffs - were using their wands to set fire to Hogwarts

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2003, 04:37:55 AM »

Kelpie felt more full than she had whenever she had been alive. She remembered everything Danny had told her. Before, their used to be a blank spot in her mind, and now it was complete. But what had he ment by "the key to this mition"? She understood it without understanding it. Did that make sense. And then she heard a cackling in her head.
"Oh, it's you."said Kelpie
"Why yes, it is me. Aren't you going to be happier to see me? Now, I need you to do this for me."
And strangely, he turned on a sort of trance inside Kelpie's mind so that she had to do every thing he told her.
"Now, go to the lake, and drown yourself."
"No."
"What do you mean no?"
"No, and even if I did, you can't kill me. I would be dead for some time, and come back. You're quite a fool, if you hadn't noticed. Dumbledore needs my mind, and I will give it to him. Even if you make me go insane. And then, "they" will know it's time for me to die, and I will go definately rejoin the dead, but you will have failed. You see, you can't win! I've beaten you, and there's nothing you can do! I don't care about pain, I don't care about dying, there's nothing you can do to me!"the last phrase Kelpie yelled
Angelina and stormy came running and heard it.
"Are you ok?"asked Angelina
"Dumbledore needs you, although I don't know why. Who were you talking to?"asked stormy
"Yea, I'm fine."said Kelpie

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2003, 12:37:33 PM »

Kelpie looked at them. 'You two look exhausted!' she said anxiously.
'Yeah, well, you try running away from loads of students infected by that evil mind!' stormy told her angrily.
Kelpie's mouth dropped. Angelina remebered something. 'I don't know how you're gonna get to Dumbledore, they're all trying to set fire to his office!' she exclaimed. 'And who's Danny?' she muttered.
Kelpie gave her a warning look. 'Never you mind.' she said mysteriously, and began to hurry off in the direction of Dumbledore's office. Angelina called after her, 'Now's not the time to be sorting out your love life Kelpie! If you don't get your head round it, there wont be a love love life to sort out!' Kelpie turned round to them. 'Oh, there will, there will.' she called to them.
Stormy raised her eyebrow. 'What's that all about?'
Angelina shrugged. 'Search me.'
Stormy spotted a wand with a flame. She tugged Lena's sleeve. 'I think we'd better RUN!' she shouted. They ran.

stormymind

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2003, 04:12:35 PM »

Stormy and Lena ran through the doors of the great hall and in to a room lined with people. In the centre stood Snape, Magonagol nad Lucius Malfoy.
"Fight us if you dare." everyone said in unison, "If you win, the voice goes, if you lose...... you die."
An evil cackle rang through the room.
"Erm... Lena no any good spells?" said Stormy.
"No, but they never said we could only use magic." smiled Angelina.
"Come on! Lets get down to buisness." Stormy cried.
The two girls ran into the hall, stunning, kicking and biting (well Lena did that).

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2003, 04:44:03 PM »

Lena went bite, stormy did the other stuff. Oh yeah, and Lena scratched and dug her nails in. The others started to fight back, but for some reason, couldn't do anything. It looked like they couldn't use their wands against unarmed witches, and the mind wasn't able to make so many people do so much detailed fighting. It looked like they were going to win!

stormymind

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2003, 04:53:14 PM »

Stormy reached Snape and broke his dodgy nose with her fist.
"Thats for all the homework you made us do!" she shouted. A boy grabbed her by the neck and pulled her to the floor. Lena flew in and banged him on the head with a pan ( which just happened to be nearby).
BANG! The boy fell to the floor.
"Lena, you just killed him!" gasped stormy.
"And?" said Lena.
"Well he's not really evil, he's just being controlled by the mind!"  stormy said.
"Oh dear." said Lena.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2003, 04:58:20 PM »

'Hey, one more person, and I've caught up with your death-toll thingy!' Angelina said, and regretted it straight away. Stomy gave her a stony look. 'Don't ever bring that up, ever again.' she said moodily, and nearly got attacked by another student.
Angelina brightened. 'I've got an idea!' she yelled. 'Imperius!' she felt the mind, and managed to put the charm on it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up