Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm a parseltongue, so what?  (Read 1325 times)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re:I'm a parseltongue, so what?
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2003, 11:37:14 AM »

Angelina wasn't very good in crisises (sp). She was running around, screaming, 'What are we meant to do? What are we meant to do?'
Kelpie was trying to shut her up, but she wouldn't.
'Where's crystalis? We need her, we need to know what to do!'
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2003, 01:00:05 PM »

"Shut up, you two!" ordered Stormy in a bossy manner, "We have been in worse situations than this and we have always lived through them! So stop panicking and start planning!"
"What is it with you and planning?" asked Lena, slightly calmer now.
"I like to know what I'm doing before I do it!" barked stormy.
"OK, calm down." said Kelpie, "So first of all we have to heal Lena then we can sort out Crystalis."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2003, 02:52:00 PM »

'Why? Am I injured?' Lena asks. 'When did I get injured?'
'She's suffering memory loss too.' kelpie whispered to stormy.

stormymind

« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2003, 12:38:35 PM »

Stormy sighed. Why me? she thought.
"No Lena, we have to heal your soul." she said slowly.
"Why? Is it injured?" asked Lena.
"Oh I give up!" sighed Stormy, "Come on, Kelpie, Lena. Just follow me!"

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2003, 03:24:47 AM »

"Fine, you won't do it, then I will!"said Kelpie "melcianium spiritum curium". Then, she started pulling a sort of black spirit out of Angelina. She produced a flask, and stuck the evil spirit into it.
"It's not the most solid thing, but it'll do for the moment."said Kelpie
"What did you do to me?"said Angelina, looking reluctantly at Kelpie
"I just got an evil spirit out of you, and you're still not happy. What is it I have to do? I can't do anything which doesn't annoy, or hert someone? I just helped you, or at least I thought so, and now you think I did something terrible. Well here, you can have it, I'm fed up with it."said Kelpie, and she shoved the flask into Angelina's hand, and ran off. Kelpie knew she didn't fit in, not here, not in the muggle world, not in death. But whatever she did was always considered as bad. What could she do?
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2003, 11:23:34 AM »

Lena opened the flask and drank it. People weren't taking anything of hers, so she was having it back.
'My souls healed, I feel better now.' she announced and began to think. She suddenly knew what to do. She used the herbs to strengthen her mind, and then thought of the river as one of life. 'Come on, come on, we can go now!' she shouted to the others who turned their backs on her. 'Fine! I'm going!' and with that she walked through the river and was back at Hogwarts.

stormymind

« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2003, 04:04:52 PM »

"Kelpie?" Stormy walked up to her friend.
"What?" snapped Kelpie, her back turned to Stormy, hiding her tears.
"I-I just wanted to say, I'm glad you brought me back from the dead." Stormy stuttered.
"Really?" Kelpie turned to her friend hopefully.
"Yes." said Stormy turning red, "Thankyou."
"Your welcome." smiled Kelpie.
"Anyway," Stormy cleared her throat, embarrassed, "We really should help Crystalis. How long has she been unconcious?"

crystalis

« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2003, 05:13:28 PM »

Crystalis returned smiling angelina did not realise it but she had cleansed the evil, the river had washed over her...

stormymind

« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2003, 04:21:36 PM »

"Crystalis? Whats so funny?" Stormy asked.
Crystalis looked at her, it was obvious she wasn't going to say anything.
"Erm.. shall we go back..you know to our time?" said Kelpie.
"Yes, take us back Crystalis." pleaded Stormy.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2003, 08:41:35 AM »

'Angelina was going to take you back, but you didn't believe her.' Crystalis explained.
'But, she was out of her mind!' stormy exclaimed.
'Yes, but she'd prepared her mind. Now you two also have to do this.'
'How?'

stormymind

« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2003, 02:05:40 PM »

"Well, you must be totally honest with yourselves, that is the only way to get back." said Crystalis.
"Is that all!" laughed Kelpie.
"It is not as easy as it sounds!" said Crystalis, then she too disappeared.
Stormy smiled at Kelpie then shut her eyes and concentrated, Kelpie followed.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2003, 11:08:22 AM »

Angelina saw Crystalis appear next to her, followed by Kelpie. 'Where's Stormy?' she asked automatically.
'She's coming.' Kelpie told Angelina reassuringly. 'She'll be here any minute now.'
'Yeah, right.' Angelina said. 'I doubt it, no offence to Stormy, but sometimes she's not too good at magic, and there's no way she can kick box her way out of this.'

stormymind

« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2003, 02:53:59 PM »

Stormy concentrated, scanning her mind for deep secrets. There were many but none of them were hidden from her. She screwed up her eyes. Come on, she thought, come on.
Suddenly it came to her, like a door being opened. She opened her eyes.
"Stormy!" cried Lena. Stormy stared at the girls in horror, it could not be...

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2004, 06:05:36 AM »

'Stormy? Angelina asked. She hugged thegirl but she wasn't getting a response. She looked at the others in confusion, but they just shrugged at her.

stormymind

« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2004, 12:16:28 PM »

Stormyjust stared, inside she was dying. How? How could this be?
"Stormy? Stormy!" cried Lena.
Just, back away, thought stormy, then run, run for your life!
Stormy flew from the girls in distress.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2004, 12:55:23 PM »

'Stormy? Where are you going?' Lena shouted. 'What are you doing? STORMY!' Angelina was confused. What had been up with Stormy lately?

stormymind

« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2004, 01:01:46 PM »

Stormy ran for all her worth, confused and distressed. For her horror was not of the past but of the future, she had seen a vision. She knew ofcourse she could not see into the future, so someone must have sent the vision to her, through her mind.
Death, is what she had seen, her friends lying there on the floor with her above them, their slaughterer. She would kill them, she knew it, and she would become evil. Fate said so and fate was never wrong.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2004, 06:24:18 AM »

Angelina ran after Stormy.
'Stormy! Stop running away! Where are you going?' she shouted after the figure that was slowly getting further away. Stormy did not answer back.
'Stormy! Get your butt back here now!' She screamed. But it was no use, Stormy had already gone. Angelina was perplexed. There must be a reason for Stormy running away. Cowardice? No, Stormy was never a coward, in fact, Angelina would be the one for that sort of stuff. Unless - something she had seen told her to run away.
Angelina made her way back to Kelpie and Crystalis and shook her head. 'I don't think she's coming back.' They made their way back to the castle.

Angelina was sat at a table in the Hufflepuff Common Room with a large map of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade, and was holding a pendulum over it and swinging it around the map. She'd seen this done on TV, and wondered whether it actually worked. As it turned out, it didn't. Angelina screamed in fury, and the whole common room went quiet. Angelina, oblivious to the fact that everybody was looking at her, collected her map and pendulum up and stormed off to her dormitory.

stormymind

« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2004, 03:02:27 PM »

Stormy huddled in the corner of the shreaking shack, she felt like a mad man. Her eyes  darted around the poor excuse for a room.
It had a brick fireplace, black with soot, rotting wooden floor boards and a few motheaten chairs sprawled around. Stormy stared ahead in horror,knowing there was no escape. She rose, and headed back for hogwarts.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2004, 03:08:19 PM »

Angelina sat in her dormitory on her bed with her arms wrapped around her knees. Where was Stormy? Why the heck had she gone?
'Ugh!' Angelina shouted in frustration. She was getting too agitated. Calm down, or you'll go evil! She thought to herself.
'Ugh!'

stormymind

« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2004, 01:38:47 PM »

"Hey lena." Stormy said casually.
"Where have you been?" snapped Lena, "Are you ok? Why did you just run off? I've bin worried sick!"
"I just wanted to be alone! If i'd known you'd be like this, I wouldn't have come back!" and with that she stormed out.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2004, 02:18:50 PM »

'Ugh! Transporting to made up world - now!' and with that, she was gone.
Stormy came back in. 'Angelina-' Where had she gone?

stormymind

« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2004, 04:07:33 PM »

Stormy sighed and jumped on her bed. Buringing her face in the pillow, she began to weep. She wanted to go home, atfirst hogwarts had been fun but now all she did was argue with her friends or kill them or they kill her.
"I want to go home!" she bawed, "I want ot go home! I want to go home! I WANT TO GO HOME!"

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2004, 01:39:29 PM »

Stormy felt a reasuring hand on her shoulder.
'Don't worry Stormy. You're going home tomorrow. It's the summer vacation. You'll have plenty of time to replenish yourself, with your family.'said Kelpie
'Oh, right,' she said, wiping her tears,'I forgot. Will yor whole family be waiting for you at the Station?'asked Stormy. Then she realized. Everyone knew everything about her, her family, and same with Angelina. But never a single word from Kelpie. Kelpie looked lost and distant at this question.
'I'm just going to go on a trip by myself. But I think I'm going to leave soon, before tomorrow.' said Kelpie
'But what about your family?' inquired Stormy. She wanted to know what was it with Kelpie's family.
'I...I...Look, I have to go.' she replied
'How are you going?' asked Stormy
Kelpie took out a knife.
'Ahh!!! Stay away from me!!' Stormy screamed out
'Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not even sure if this knife could. A friend of mine called Lyra gave it to me. This knife cuts through worlds. With one cut, I can go to any world in the entire...well...worlds. You need to replenish yourself with your family,  I have to be by myself.'said Kelpie
'You can be by yourself here, in this world.'said Stormy
'You don't understand! How could you?!?'screamed out Kelpie
'Try me!'answered Stormy
'Look, I don't have time for this. But...'she ran out to Stormy and threw her arms around her 'I'll miss you.'she wispered in Stormy ear. Then, she sliced the air, and extraordinarily, a sort of window appeared, and instead of seing the other side of the room through it, you saw a completely different place. Kelpie walked through it, and sealed it close with her fingers. Stormy saw Kelpie form the word 'Bye' towards her, but didn't hear her.

stormymind

« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2004, 03:03:27 PM »

Stormy ran at the place where Kelpie had disappeared and smacked against the stone wall.
"Ow!" she shouted, rubbing her head. She ran her fingers across the wall, expecting to find a hidden door or something but it was just an ordinary wall, well as ordinary a wall as you could get in Hogwarts.
"Kelpie!" she screached, "Come back here, I need you! Please Kelpie, come back!"
She started to punch the wall, angrily. She hit until her knuckles bled and only stopped when her fist went through the wall.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2004, 04:19:37 PM »

[ooc: Kelpie, have you been reading "His Dark Materials" trilogy  (by philip Pullman) by any chance?]
Angelina was bored. Bored, bored, bored. They'd put extra security on her mental asylum room since she'd last been, and she couldn't be bothered to use magic to bust it open. Suddenly, out of nowhere, came Kelpie.
'Kelpie!? What the -' She screamed in frustration.
'Angelina? Is that you?' Kelpie asked, unsure.
'Yes! What are you doing in here? This is my place! Thought only by me! How did you get here?' shouted, angry at Kelpie.
Kelpie held the knife up. Angelina stared. 'So there is a knife. Interesting.' she went to grab it, but Kelpie drew it towards herself. 'The subtle knife.' Lena whispered. 'It cuts doorways to other worlds, but only for its bearer.' she looked in fascination. 'How did you come by it? How was the -' she stopped, looking at Kelpie's hands.
'What?' Kelpie asked.
'Your hands.' Lena said meekly.
'What about them?'
'Not one finger is harmed.' Lena pointed out.
'So?'
'Legend says that the bearer of the Subtle Knife becomes the bearer in through a fight in which he - or your case, she - loses a finger.' Lena told Kelpie. 'Can I hold it?' Lena asked hopefully.
'No.' Kelpie said defiantly.
Lena's anger rose again. 'So what are you doing here?' she shouted. 'Why my place? This is for me! ME I tell ya!'
Kelpie cowered back a little. 'I just felt this world and cut the door.' she told Lena, 'I didn't know it was - wherever it was.'
'Well, why were you going to another world anyway? You know that thing lets out evil things don't you?'
'Wh-what?' Kelpie said, surprised.
'Well, every time you open a doorway to another world, the knife creates an evil thing.' Lena told her.
'I don't believe you.' Kelpie told her.
'Anyway, it's time we were getting back.' Angelina stated. 'And you're coming with me. I've always wanted to see whether it works or not.'
'But I don't want to go back there!' Kelpie argued, but too late. Angelina took hold of her hand and imagined them back to Hogwarts. Lena saw that Kelpie was stood next to her, and laughed. 'Yay! It worked! Now no more travelling to my imaginary world, okay?' Lena told her.
'Why's it got all those soft walls?' Kelpie asked, confused.
'Well,' Angelina began, and then saw stormy. 'Oh my goodness, Stormy! Are you okay? What happened? You should really go to madame Pomfrey!'
While Lena fussed over stormy, Kelpie cut another doorway and went through it and closed it before they realised.
'Kelpie - help me take Stormy to the hospital wing. Kelpie?' Lena looked round. 'Darn, she's gone again!'

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2004, 12:00:03 AM »

[ooc: Yes, I have been reading His Dark Materials. Why would I have said Lyra gave me the knife. I'm going to make a refference to a different book, but much less well known. it's called the Two Princesses of Bamarre, but to get back to role-play now.]
Kelpie was so annoyed that Angelina had brought her back, trying to control her life. What a control freak ;D. Kelpie could never get better the Hogwarts world. Now, she was in a new world. She headed off to a large castle, who she knew lived there. She had met these people, but only in dreams. But she remembered them, and they remembered her. In the castle lived King Lionel of Bamarre, and his now only daughter princess Adelina, who had just wed to the sorcerer Rhys.
After a long day of trecking, Kelpie finaly arrived at destination. The guard absolutely refused to let her in, she looked so odd, and you never knew what was lurching around these days. He persisted and didn't let Kelpie in, so she stunned him (still had her wand), and entered. She walked to the Princess Adelina, Addie, 's bed chambers. She opened the door, and there she was, doing her perfect embroidery. Adelina looked shocked.
"Who are you? I seem to remember you, but I've never met you. Are you a fairy?"said Adelina
"No Addie, I'm not. Rack your brains, and think of your dreams."said Kelpie
Angelina thought, and then realised.
"Kelpie! Oh, I'm so gald to see you! But how, how did you get here?"inquired Adelina
"Oh, by a present of an old friend. Her name is Lyra. I doubt you know her. From a different world."said Kelpie
"Please tell me, if you can, how did you ever meet her, meet me?"said Adelina
"Well, it's hard to believe, I know, but I'm here for a start, that might help you believe me. In my dreams, I can got to different worlds, and that's how I meet you guys. Lyra gave me a gift which enables me to come to different worlds when I'm awake, can chose my actions..."said Kelpie
"You'll have to explain it to me in detail at dinner, or some other time. I'm expecting someone now, sorry."
"That's fine. Just, please tell me, you wouldn't have seen my family, would you by any chance?"asked Kelpie
"No, I'm sorry Kelpie. Of my knowing, they've never even been to this world."
Suddenly, the door burst open. Rhys came in.
"Addie! I'm sorry I'm late but King Lionel..."stopped Rhys, noticing Kelpie
"Kelpie! How did you get here! I've only met you asleep. Unless I'm asleep now..."said Rhys
"No, don't worry. You're awake."said Kelpie
And she explained everything to both of them, things she had never even told her old friends at Hogwarts. It would have been so agonising to have told it to people about the same age, who could never even try to imagine what it felt like. Plus, Addie and Rhys were older than her. Addie was 17, and Rhys 22. But she told then everything. They could maybe see her family, but Stormy and Angelina couldn't. They would never go to that world. Kelpie came from a different world from them, and even these people. Kelpie could go to different worlds when she was asleep, but her family could all the time. Once you turned 17, you would have the full ability. But when she was a little girl, living in a world were you had your daemon (a part of your soul but is represented as an animal), her parents had been forced to flee. They had tried to bring Kelpie with ehr to a new world, but when she tried to do it, asleep, something had gone wrong. But it was too late, her parents had already left. And that's when she met Lyra, who helped her, and gave her he Subtle Kife, to try and find her parents. Angelina had mentioned before that everytime you opened a world an evil being was created, but Kelpie had put one of the most powerful spells on the world and that no longer happened. So, Kelpie had gone from world to world, until 11. There, she was just spending a week in the Hogwarts world, not knowing of it, when she received a letter from Hogwarts. She decided to go. She thought that she might find hints of were her parents were, and it could help if she was a witch and could do magic...

Angelina helped Stormy down the stairs. When she arrived in the Common Room, everyone stared at Stormy
"It's just a little blood, don't worry, she'll be fine, I'm taking her to the hospital wing."said Angelina
But that wasn't what seemed to have perturbed them. They weren't looking at Stormy, they were looking at Angelina, and they looked horrified.

stormymind

« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »

Stormy seized her chance she wrenched her arm from Angelena and shot down the stairs to Snapes lab where she put a spell on the door to keep it locked.
She grabbed the books off the shelves, glaancing at their names. Finally she found the book.
Movement of Worlds Page 47
Entering other worlds.
You will Need
1 frogs eyeball
Seven hairs of a unicorn
1 dragon scale
6 ml of Kelpie blood
1 fresh human finger

Method
Gently simmer the eyball with the hairs for one minute.
Add the blood and stir. Crush the scale finely and add.
Drop the finger in and drink immedietly.

Stormy followed through the recipe, screeching when she cut off her littke finger. She bound the wound in a cloth and chanted some ancient words, the window opened and she closed her eyes to wish for kelpie.
Just as she ran through the portal, Lena opened the door and dived after her.

stormymind

« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2004, 06:53:28 AM »

(ooc I'm starting a new thread for this because this one is getting too long and went off subject long ago.)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2004, 09:05:17 AM »

Go here to go to the new thread.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up