Hogsmeade

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Closed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm a parseltongue, so what?  (Read 1324 times)

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
  • :D
    • View Profile
I'm a parseltongue, so what?
« on: November 02, 2003, 06:33:49 AM »

It was a sunny weekend in Spring, and Angelina Tonks, Stormy, and Kaput were in Hogsmeade. Stormy was amusing them by switching her hair colour every 5 minutes to a new ridiculous colour.
'Turn it snot green! You know, like you did in the Chamber of Secrets!' Angelina giggled.
'Yeah, and you were talking to that snake.' Stormy replied.
'You're the one that made it french, I couldn't understand a word it was saying!' Angelina exclaimed.
'Not that one, I mean the big snake!' Stormy told her.
'Leave her alone, go away!' Stormy mimicked Lena.
That was the last straw for Kaput. 'How the heck do you think that being a Parselmouth is good!' she shouted at them. 'Only evil people can talk to snakes!' she shouted.
'So Harry Potter's evil now, is he?' Lena exclaimed.
'No, he's delusional! Haven't you read what the Daily Prophet has been writing about him?'
'Yeah, and Rita Skeeter and all her creepy cronies are going to tell the truth aren't they?' said Stormy sarcastically. 'They're just trying to hide the truth - that the Ministry of Magic are all idiots!'
Cornelius Fudge walked past.
The world is full of bad people - it's just some who are on opposite sides.
The moving tree will get you!

stormymind

Re:I'm a parseltongue, so what?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 06:57:03 AM »

"Hello Miss Pricklewood, nice to see you have so much faith in the ministry!" Fudge smiled politely, he nodded to Angelina, "Ah! Good day Miss Tonks, how are your parents who work in the ministry!"
Stormy turned bright red and Angelina opened her mouth to speak when...
"Mr Fudge, sir!" said Kaput, blushing and plastering a huge fake smile on her face, "I-I was just telling these two that they should have more faith in the ministry of magic. Seems we are on the same brainwave, yeah?"
Fudge looked at her and raised a rather bushy eyebrow.
"Oh! I hope your not on the same brain wave as her, Fudgie! Otherwise your stupider than I thought." said stormy in mock concern. Both Fudge and Kaput went red.
"Um.. well must be going, having some trouble with two headed snakes. Good day!" Fudge mumbled and he trotted off.
"Two headed snakes, that sounds like my mums department!" exclaimed Angelina.
"Who cares?" snapped Kaput, "Stormys just made a fool out of all of us. Haven't you stormy?"
Stormy smiled, " Well it's not that hard to make a fool of you."
"What is your problem with me?!" cried Kaput, "Oh no! Have I upset the great and powerful Stormy or should I say Susie!"
Stormy saw red, so did everyone else around her for her hair turned a bright red.
"Red alert! Red alert!" shouted Angelina.
"Oh has poor Susie wusie got a bad hair day!" laughed kaput.
"Don't call me that! Ridducto!" screamed Stormy, the spell rocketed out of her wand and hit a "walking" tree.
"Leave the cursing to me, Stormy. Oh no! Not the tree! Why the tree?" Angelina sobbed.
"Ooooooh! Can't Susie do a simple curse! Stupid Susie! Stupid Susie!" Kaput danced around the girl with firey red hair until...
Stormy kicked out her leg and hit Kaput's nose with full force, there was a long CRACK and all was silent.

Kelpie

• Tri-wzard Tournament Winner
  • Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
  • Life, isn't it a beautiful sight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 12:08:40 PM »

And then, as it happens so often, after the shock of being kicked in the nose by Stormy, Kaput screamed out a long yell. People came running. Blood was gushing out of Kaput's nose like a waterfall. Stormy had stoped looking angry and now it seemed very concernered.
"Are you ok? I'm really really sorry. I don't know what took me over."
But Stormy got no reply, as Kaput was being taken away to the infirmary, blood and tears of pain streaming down her face.
The curious croud followed her there, and left Stormy all alone, to think. What had gone over her? She didn't know. She felt violated, as if someone else had been in her, controlling her. For it was not her, the small tempered Stormy who would have deliberatly attacked her friend. What was going on with her? Was she safe for other people? Was she safe for herself?
Better be a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 01:51:07 PM »

Angelina looked at stormy.
'You think you're mad? You think you might not be safe for other people? You're not, believe me. Everyone gets angry at times.' she eyed stormy's hair. 'But most of us don't have the side effects of turning our hair red.' she added.
Stormy looked at Angelina disbelievingly. 'You just read my mind! How did you do that?'
Angelina looked at her, and shrugged. 'It's just been something I've always been able to do. I just got that kind of vibe from you, that's all.'
'You "got that kind of vibe", that's all?' Stormy said hysterically. 'You could find out my deepest, most darkest secrets if you're not careful!' she exclaimed.
'What am I meant to do, control it? Angelina asked.
'Yeah, it's called Legilimency.' Stormy told her and ran off.
'Stormy-wait!' Angelina called after her.
Stormy stopped and looked at Angelina. 'You're a freak. Reading people's minds. I could live with you being a parseltongue, but not this.' and with that, stormy ran off.
'STORMY!' Angelina yelled. Great. One of her friends was probably in the hospital ward, and the other hadran away from her. She wasn't exactly popular, not after she had been friends with a Slytherin. That reminded her: where was Sarah?
Don't you remember? a voice told her in her head. Kaput and Sarah had that argument, and then yu got involoved, and you two fell up.
Great. Now she was a loner. Or maybe, just maybe, she could talk to Harry Potter. He probably wouldn't remember her though, they only met briefly at Hagrid's cabin. She walked into the Three Broomsticks, and ordered a bottle of butterbeer from the waitress.

She was just about to move to a table on her own when a voice called out, 'Hey! Angelina! Over here!'
She turned round. She had no idea who it was who had called her.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 10:39:40 PM »

It was someone she had never met, or at least she thought so. The person was wearing a cloak, and it was impossible to see a peek of the person's face.
'Who are you?'said Angelina
'I am someone who can help you. Will you follow me please?'
'I'm not sure that's a good idea you know. Why don't we just talk her, where there are witnesses'
'But there are no need for witnesses. You friend Sarah is in grave danger. If you do not follow me, it'll be too late'
So quickly, Angelina gathered her things, and followed the cloaked figure out of the door. They went down a dark alley, at the end of Hogsmeade, where no one could hear or see them.
On the floor was a sort of shimering shadow of...Sarah! How could this be?
'Now listen here, little lady' said the stranger. 'We're not going to scream, or call for help, or anything which could displease me. As you can see, your friend her, came to my help after an argument with you. She explained everything which had happened, and asked me what she should do. I told her I was going to perform a quick little spell which would solve everything. Now, as you might have noiced, she is nor living nor dead. If you do exactly what you tell me, she could survive, or else, I lift my wand, the spell dissapears...with her in it.'

Meanwhile, Stormy, upset, ran into the Forbiden Forest.
'I hate this world!' she sobbed 'I hate everything about it! I just want to go back to living like a muggle, and forget everything. There is nothing wrong with me, no one is parseltongue or can feel "vibbes" coming off other people.'
And then suddenly, Stormy heard a loud, cold laugh. She looked around, wondering where the person was, and only when he laughed again, that she realised it was in her head. She felt disgusted with herself. She wanted to get the person out of her, free herself, even hurt herself if that's what it took to get free.
She tried several spells, but none of them did anything. So she threw her wand in the air, and did not hear it land. So upset, she grabbed a sharp piece mof metal, not even wandering what it was doing there, and started cutting herself. First her wrists, the her legs, her face. She was screaming in pain, but the laugh was still in her head. Cackiling away like a mad person. And all she could do, not even sure why, just possesed with the feeling to hurt herself, to cut herself, to see her blood spilling on the floor. And just as the laughter continued, so did her cries of agonie.

stormymind

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2003, 06:46:34 AM »

Stormy cut deeper.
"Get out of me! Leave me alone!" she cried through screams. She dropped the metal and ran deep into the forest, leaving a trail of blood behind her.
"If I don't see anyone, I can't hear anyone!" she said outloud. No one but myself, she thought.
She carried on running, but she was getting slower. I've lost too much blood, she thought. She colasped in a pool of blood and her hair turned grey.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2003, 06:56:14 AM »

Back to Angelina
Flash. She was laid on the floor in the Forbidden Forest, blood pouring out from her. Flash. She was on the floor, crying, beside Sarah.
The person in the cloak was watching her. 'What the heck was that?' it asked.
'Stormy.' Angelina breathed. 'She's in trouble.'
The person in the cloak looked at her, well, she thought it did as it turned its head towards her.
It kicked the shadow of Sarah. 'So is your friend here.' it added gravely.

stormymind

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2003, 06:58:02 AM »

Firenze stared at the girl, her emerald eyes were misty and her hair had turned grey, blood spilled out everywhere.
"What is happening to hogwarts," he said, shaking his head, "Lucky I found her before the wolves."
He lifted her up, she was small and light. A long bloodthirsty howl sounded the approach of wolves. The centuar galloped off back to the school.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2003, 07:08:22 AM »

'Who are you?' Angleina asked the cloak person.
'I'm forbidden to tell you.' it replied.
'Tell me!' Angelina yelled, raising her wand.
The cloaked person lifted his wand a sliver, and Sarah coughed up some blood.
Angelina sighed and lowered her wand. 'All right, I can't know who you are. What have I got to do?' she asked.

stormymind

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2003, 07:13:19 AM »

The centuar ran faster than the wind, he half flew for he knew if he did not the girl would die. He grasped her close to him and suddenly had a feeling of great evil and innocence fighting in the tiny body.
"So," he said, "She has returned."
He knew the evil must be destroyed, even if it meant killing the girl. He looked around him and plunged stormy in to the lake.
"Sorry, sweet one. It had to be done."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2003, 07:25:18 AM »

Flash. She was falling into a lake. Flash.
'NOOOOO!' she yelled, this time on her knees.
The cloaked person pulled her up. 'For goodness' sake, stop going on the floor like that!' he yelled angrily.
'I'm sorry, I cant help it.' Angelina apologised. 'It's just that stormy's going to die!'
He looked at her. 'So is this one if you're not careful.' he pointed towards Sarah. 'What I need you to do is - ' he began. 'Did you hear that?' he asked Angelina.
'Hear what?' she asked.
'There's somebody else in this alleyway.' he said narrowing his eyes. 'Lumos.' he muttered and his wand lit up. There, halfway up the alleyway, was Kelpie.

stormymind

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2003, 07:29:19 AM »

The water clouded with blood. Stormy opened her eyes, she was under water, she was dying.
"Help!" she tried to scream but her lungs filled with water, suddenly a large tentical pushed her up out of the water on the land. The giant squid winked at her then dived back down to it's dark murkey home. Stormy collasped, I should be dead, she thought, oh well, soon I will be.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2003, 07:39:03 AM »

'Kelpie! You've gotta help me! Sarah's almost dead!' Angelina yelled at Kelpie.
Kelpie looked at her. 'It's all a trap! Can't you see? Sarah's just an illusion!' she shouted back.
The cloaked person lifted his wand a bit too high in rage, and Sarah disappeared. 'Oh sh-' he began.
'Serpentosia!' he yelled. A snake appeared out of his wand. Kelpie stood still in fear. Angelina prayed that the snake wasn't french.
'That was a bit dumb of you!' she told the cloaked man. 'Go away.' she hissed at the snake. 'Keep away from us and go vegetarian.'
The snake looked at her. It had no idea what vegetarian meant, but followed the rest of her orders.
'darn!' The man in the cloak exclaimed.

stormymind

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2003, 07:46:59 AM »

The sky turned black, stormy thought it was death but soon found she was wrong. A thousand flying horses landed on the grounds of hogwarts. Threstrals, she thought, you can only see them if you've seen death.
But stormy had never seen death, wait a minute, yes she had. She had seen her death twice today, it didnt matter that it hadn't happened, she'd still seen it.
She dragged herself over to one and it bent down so she could climb on its back. The horses fle up to the doors of hogwarts and stormy half crawled to the great hall.
She looked up to find athousand horrified faces of hogwarts students look down at her.
"Get madame pomfrey!" cried Dumbledore.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2003, 07:56:24 AM »

Angelina smiled and said 'Expelliarmus!' triumphantly. She pointed her wand towards the man's chest. 'Now show me who you are.'
The man pulled his hood down. Angelina had never seen him in her life. 'And...' she inquired.
'Death Eater.' Kelpie told her. Angelina jumped. she had forgotten she was there. The Death Eater grabbed his wand and disapparated.
'Oh.' was all Angelina could manage. 'Wonder what he wanted.'
'Hey Kelpie, do you feel like a drink of butterbeer?' she asked her fellow Hufflepuff.
'Nah, we'd better get back to Hogwarts. There's hardly anyone from Hogwarts around now!' Kelpie replied.
'Okay. I have to see if Stormy and Kaput are alright.' Angelina told her, and they got on a carriage to get back to Hogwarts. But it wouldn't move.
Hagrid came up to the door. 'The Thestrals 'ave disappeared. They just flew off like that!' He thumped the side of the carriage, making it sway. 'It's not like 'em to do tha'' he told them and walked off.

stormymind

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2003, 08:05:55 AM »

"Did you here about that girl, stormy?" a first year whispered to her friend.
"Yeah, she tried to kill herself! She's a loony." her friend exclaimed.
Angelina overheard their conversation, 20 minutes later both the 1st were found in the hospital wing with broken noises.
"Miss Tonks!" screamed Professor Sprout.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2003, 08:10:29 AM »

'I can't help it Professor, my anger gets the best of me when it comes to my friends.'  Angelina explained.
'Well, you're going to have to learn how to surpress it - in detention.' Angelina groaned. This wasn't the first time she'd been in detention for hitting someone. That time it was because they had said something wrong about the Hufflepuffs.

stormymind

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2003, 11:58:40 AM »

In the hospital, a smal girl was fighting for her life. Her arms legs and torso were covered in badges soaked with blood, she coughed up a mixture of blood and lake water every hour and was in and out of conciouse like a yoyo.
At the moment, stormy was fighting the man in her mind, she twisted and turned, screamed and yowled, thrashed an crashed.
"I can't heal the wounds, they're too deep." said Madame Pomefry.
"It's not her wounds that need healing, its her mind. Does she know who threw her in the lake?" Dumbledore asked gravely.
Madame Pomefry shook her head.
Dumbledore sighed, " What about the cuts?"
Madame pomefry bowed her head, "She did them herself. She says there's someone in her head."
Dumbledore flinched.
"Professor," Madame Pomefry said gently," She isnt safe, she belongs in a mental hospital. She could hurt someone!"
"She'll only hurt herself." promised Dumbledore.
"How do you know that?"
"I just do."
They both looked to stormy, her hair was black.
She was tied to the bed to restrain her.

stormymind

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2003, 12:12:10 PM »

INSIDE STORMY'S MIND

"Get out!" cried stormy, "Leave me! Go, GO!"
"No," said the voice, " I can't I'm part of you, I am you!"
"No. You lie, you can't be me, I don't hurt people." stormy sobbed,
"You hurt Kaput and you'll hurt everyone else. You'll KILL everyone else. Give in, your evil. Join us!"
"I'm good! GOOD, do you hear me?You can't control me." stormy pleaded.
"Oh yeah? Dumbledore don't want you, nor Kaput, nor Lena. NO ONE WANTS YOU! Your parents hate you and you know it. Now do it!" The voice said.
"I can't, I won't!" screamed Stormy.
"She doesn't like you, she doesn't matter. She HATES you!" the voice said.
"She does?" stormy asked.
"Yes, now do it. Bring Angelina to me!" the voice said.
"No!" stormy shouted.
"Then I'll toture you until you do!" the voice said.
A feeling of red hotpokers on the skin ran down stormy's back. She screamed.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2003, 04:52:11 AM »

"Hulfflepuff is the week house, the week race. We need to purge the world of them. To start, we need you to bring three of your friends to us. We will choose...let's see...two people that we mean alot to, who will quiver and shake when you so called 'die', and drag all of the other hufflepuffs down with them, when they tumble down the dark pits of their minds. I think I have chosen the right ones. Unlike you, I am smart, and once you have killed all of the hufflepuffs, the so called 'loyal and hardworking', including you, I shall get a body of my own, and live in the place this world was supposed to be, after a few 'minor' transformations. The two people are...Angelina Tonks! and Kelpie! Angelina is in the common room, with other students, so it is too crowded for me to do my work. But Kelpie, poor soul, is all alone, thinking. I shall corrupt her mind, as I have done to you. You are my main residence, so I shall not harm you  too much, but her, she is younger and feebler. You, vain and arrogant as all humans are, think you are the most lost and sad little person in the world. Well, she is much more lost in the world, drifting...before driving her insane and then killing her, I'm going be examine her a bit. Latly, her mind has been drifting, between life and death. Haven't you noticed those times, when she seemed to be looking but not actually looking. Yes well, she was dead."said the mind in Stormy's head
"That's a lie!"screamed Stormy"I heard Proffesor Dumbledor say it before. No spell can re-awaken the dead"
"Hush child, hush, let me think"
There was no sound in Stormy's mind for a couple minutes, so she thought that she might be freeing herself. Maybe saying Dumbledore's name had saved her! But then,
"Right, it is done. Kelpie has been infected. You see, you are not the only suffering, little girl. Who knows what she'll do to herself?

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2003, 01:50:48 PM »

Angelina sat in the Hufflepuff common room, alone. Well, not alone, but sat on her own, away from the other Hufflepuffs. Kaput was still in the hospital wing, stormy was missing, but noone seemed to care, and Kelpie had gone for a walk. What was she meant to do? Nobody else in the common room really liked her, because of the whole friends-with-a-slytherin thing. She had no homework, so she thought she had better go and see how Kaput was doing, seen as it was partly her fault that Kaput was hurt. When she got to the Hospital Ward she was in for the shock of her life. Kaput was there, as she had expected, along with stormy and Kelpie, who both seemed out of their minds.
'Ahh, Angelina Tonks. Nice of you to join us.' A voice said in her head.
'What? Who?' Angelina managed before she experienced a blinding pain in her head.

stormymind

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2003, 03:43:21 PM »

Stormy wept, she was week, she had allowed him to pollute her friends minds.
"Who are you? Why me?" cried stormy.
"Because your weak and pathetic and worthless!" cackled the voice. For a moment stormy saw an image of two burning red eyes. She gasped.
"I won't let you hurt them! I'll kill you if I have to!" stormy screamed with a sudden burst of rage.
"Hurt who?" the voice sang. "Your imaginig things, stormy. Your crazy!"
"Says the voice in my head! I'm going to stop you!" stormy said.
"The only way to do that is to kill yourself and you love yourself too much for that!" spat the voice.
"I think you under estimate me!" laughed stormy. she rose from her bed, lifted up a bottle of medicine near to her and smashed it over her head.
They should have kept her strapped.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2003, 06:31:34 AM »

Madame Pomfrey came running in. It was wuite a seen. Stormy had just cracked a bottle of dreamless sleap potion on her head, Kelpie was scratching her face violently, as if she was trying to scratch her face off, and Angelina Tonks, who she had not been aware of had arrived, was on her knees.
Madame Pomfrey strapped Stormy, Kelpie and Angelina in the beds. All it did was make Angelina start screaming about someone to gut their tiny little butt out of her mind, Sotrmy wincing and trying to grab the pieces of glass on the bedside table which Madame Pomfrey had not had the time to clean up, and Kelpie wincing and twitching, tears rolling down her face. Then she felt something grabb her leg.
"Madame Pomfrey"said a sobbing Kelpie"please, I beg you, oh please, just kill me. I can't stand a minute more of this. I just want to be free, I don't want to become insane. Death is good. Please, oh please, give me the pleasure of being dead."
Madame Pomfrey knew that this was insane, thought that Kelpie was out of her mind, but when she looked into those tear fulled eyes, she knew that Kelpie knew exactly what she asking for, knew that the girl wanted it.
Madame Pomfrey ran out of the hospital wing. Never, out of all her years at Hogwarts had this ever happened. She was going straight to Dumbledores office, he's know what to do. He'd perform the legillimens charm and see what was driving these girls out of their minds.

Meanwhile, in the hufflepuff common room, people had heard Angelina's shreaks, and were milling around the looked Hospital Wing (M. P had looked it before leaving), listening to the yells. They knew something was wrong. Little did they know that there were 3 hufflepuffs contaminated, and they were all going to go as well.  

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2003, 02:03:03 PM »

In the year 2053
'Now then,' Professor Binns droned on in his boring voice to his History of Magic class. 'Today we are going to learn about the magical infection of the minds of many Hogwarts students back in 2003, 50 years ago. The first three students to be infected were: Stormy, Kelpie and Angelina Tonks. Note their names, they play a huge part in this particular history.'

Back to the year 2003
'I told you to get your butt outta my head!' Angelina screamed at the voice. 'This is my head I tell you, mine!' she was angry, because she didn't like having two minds in her head at once.
'Hmm, you have a strong mind, Miss Tonks. You haven't broken down yet, you haven't started trying to commit suicide either.'
Angelina scowled. 'I don't need to.' she hissed (not in a snake-like way). 'I'm gonna get you out without commiting suicide, or Dumbledore will. Now get out of my head!'

stormymind

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2003, 02:33:01 PM »

"I'm not dead." said stormy in a dejected voice.
"No." said the voice.
"Why? that bottle should have killed me!" stormed stormy.
"You are my first and therefore special to me. I will not let you destroy yourself." said the voice.
"I am guessing by the way you said that there will be more comtaminated minds." stormy guessed.
"Oh yes, many more." said the voice.
"Why are you doing this?" said stormy.
"I'd have to be incredibly stupid to tell you that, but you could say "because I can"." said the voice.
"You should talk to a counciler, you need help." said stormy.
"Soon you will need help. I won't kill you but I do enjoy to see you suffer!" cackled the voice.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 01:26:43 AM »

(in Kelpie's mind)
"Who are you? Why, why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?"
"Lots of questions, dear Kelpie. Clearly, you are not in enough pain to stop thinking. Here"
The person does something which makes it feel as if someone is ripping her eyes out. Kelpie has gone blind.
"I can't see! I can't see! What's wrong with me?"
"I like your last question. But as I am not that evil, I shall relieve your mind of some of your questions. Who I am. Well, your very slow if you haven't guessed. Or else I'm brilliant. I like both answers. Why I'm doing this to you. Because I need to rid the world of you hufflepuff scum, but first I have some things to find out. What you have done to me? Well, you are alive. Let me see something."
Stormy turned her head, and saw, horrified, Kelpie thrashing wildly in the bed, and then suddenly, it all stoped. Her body relaxed, and in some way she looked free.
And this time, no answer came, but the door barged open. Dumbledore came in, closely followed by Madame Pomfrey. They quickly closed the door behing them, so that the curious people outside couldn't look inside. And then Dumbledore said, in a grim voice:
"She's dead."

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2003, 11:09:58 AM »

Angelina had heard someone far off in the distance say, 'She's dead.' Who was dead, she didn't know. It wasn't her, she could feel she was alive. Who had said it, she didn't know, as her vision had gone blurred several hours ago.
The voice in her head had stopped, but she could feel its mind, dwelling at the back of hers. It was bugging her, but she was trying her best not to let it know. All she had to do was focus, and try and work out how to be a good legilimens. She had a feeling that would help her. Her mind searched around the room, looking for minds. It was harder than she thought to do it.  Suddenly, her vision came flooding back, and she saw Professor Dumbledore and Madame Pomfrey by Kelpie's bed. She tried searching minds again, and managed to pick up Dumbledore's, Madame Pomfrey's and Stormy's minds, but not Kelpie's. She could see Kelpie, she was right in front of her, but she had no living mind. She was dead.

In the year 2053
'I knew that to stop me dying, I would have to fight the evil one, I would have to fight with my mind. It was the only way. I kept quiet, I had to, otherwise he would torture me. One day he tortured me very much, and I nearly considered suicide!'
'Thankyou for reading that Miss - Cromwell' Professor Binns announced.
'It's Cornwell, sir' Jenny Cornwell corrected him. There was something strange with the History of Magic teacher today, he was making other people read instead of him.

Kelpie

• Hufflepuff
  • Seventh-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2003, 07:46:31 AM »

For Pro. Binns knew the terrible curse of this lesson, which the Ministry of Magic was forcing him to teach. It was a part of history, therefor should be learnt. But they were ignorant. Pro. Binns would not dare speak the words, because he knew that there would be a chance that "the mind" could here him and awaken. He could not die to releave himself from what sounded like terrible pain. 50 years ago, people had been corrupted, and the curse had been delayed, but not vanquished.

Back to the year 2003

Stormy was thinking with shock, "She's dead, dead...dead!" Suddenly, she heard the voice talking again, but to Kelpie. This was one of Kelpie's memories. She could see the being, in her mind, going through all her thoughts, secrets, memories. She could SEE it! It was a red cloud of smoke with slits for eyes, and a very tight mouth. But before she could try to tell Pro. Dumbledore, she got some facts from Kelpie's mind. Kelpie's parents had died when she was 5. People she would die for: her dog, Angelina Tonks and Stormy. And then, something very interesting. Before dying, Kelpie had found out who was in her mind. And...Kelpie was trying to come back to life, but the mind was preventing her to. He could not let her tell Dumbledore. That explained why Stormy was getting all this information. The mind was so busy trying to stop her from living, that by doin so, he was gone temporarily from Stormy's mind and he was transfiring allof Kelpie's thoughts into his main residence, Stormy.

Angelina Tonks

• Hufflepuff
  • Sixth-year
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2003, 01:43:50 PM »

Stormy looked at Angelina, who was in the bed next to her and whispered, 'It's concentrating on Kelpie, she's trying to come back to life and she knows what the mind is!'
Angelina looked at her in disbelief. 'Realy?' she muttered back. 'That would explain why I can concentrate.'
'Yeah.' Stormy agreed, and looked at Angelina. 'I'm sorry about before, when I called you a freak and all that stuff.' she apologised.
Angelina looked at her, and then said, 'It's okay.'
'No really,' Stormy said. 'I know what it feels like now, the evil mind thing is giving me Kelpie's thoughts without realising, and I see what you mean: you can't help it.'
Angrlina nodded. 'All that time I had when I had blurry eyes I came up with a plan.' she told Stormy. 'I need you to help me with it.'
Stormy looked at her. 'Tell me.' she demanded, her eyes full of hunger.

stormymind

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2003, 02:23:55 PM »

Now the voice was gone, stormy was free to think properly. She knew Kelpie could not be entirely dead, her soul had to be somewhere, somewhere nearby. She also knew she was angry, despite what people thought, stormy was not the calm and collected person she seemed to be. She was like...the incredible hulk, normally she was kind, but when she got angry there was no stopping her. Her anger filled the room, you could sense it, feel it, fear it.
Dumbledor had not noticed the girls, he was too buisy mourning over the poor girl.
"Madame Pomfrey, do you think we should, you know, we should...." he couldn't say it.
Madame Pomfrey smiled (well tried to smile) "You mean close down the school?"
"Yes."
"I think we have no choice."
The old man wiped a tear from his eye and said, "Well, best not waste time. I'll go and speak to Fudge."
"It's for the best." sobbed Madame Pomfrey.
The headmaster nodded and set off to tell the minister the news.
Stormy and Lena listened numbly.
"So now we have to save Kepie and the shool?" asked Lena.
"Yes," said Stormy, "But lets start with Kelpie, she's in more need."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up